Author Topic: The Classic Immortal Dynasty - The Video Message  (Read 288292 times)

Offline EllaTheTaco

• Ella The Great
  • Townie
Re: The Classic Immortal Dynasty - Treasure Island
« Reply #735 on: April 24, 2013, 08:15:00 AM »
Oh wow thats long! It's bigger then long, its enormous, big, large, huge- But I think I should stop now :D

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #736 on: April 24, 2013, 09:24:26 AM »
Next up after I work out my hand cramp ( ;) ), I will talk about pets, liveins, spouses! :)

I can't even express how much I enjoyed that comment!  Really looking forward to the next one :p  You're awesome!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline maisie

• Occult
« Reply #737 on: April 24, 2013, 03:08:44 PM »
Congratulation for finishing your dynasty!!!
I will miss your family full of wonderful personalities.  :-\
Don't you want to do another dynasty very soon??? ;)

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #738 on: April 24, 2013, 03:32:34 PM »
Thanks Tilia!! And really its just how I felt ! I wanted to tell you because seriosuly, I cant tell you enough, your dynasty is an inspriration!
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Ophelia II
« Reply #739 on: April 26, 2013, 09:16:08 PM »
I don't know how to describe my return.  I remember being alive.  I remember being dead.  And a ghost.  And now I'm young again, still partly a doll, and living in a house on a tropic island.  If that weren't strange enough, the first thing I saw was my son, also young again, and positively buzzing with excited energy.

Freddie and I have always been two peas in a pod, both over-zealous in our expressions of love, both entirely committed to one another.  Having my baby boy in my arms again, I thought, was the best feeling in the entire world.  The very best. 

But that was before the next person I saw.

How was this happening?  How?  Did Eden end up drinking that potion?  Oh, how long ago I'd died.  She had to be the one who did this.  Who brought us all back.

"Emmett," I managed in barely a whisper.

"Hi," he said, with a smile. 

And from behind him I heard a voice say, "I hear aliens don't invade from islands," and again my feelings were overwhelmed just a point beyond what I thought possible.

There she was.  There she always would be.   

I don't often cry, but at that moment, I was so overwhelmed that all I could do was bawl, while the others held my hands.  I never thought I'd be human.  I never thought I'd be a wife.  A mother.  A sister.  A daughter, even.  I had all those things and now, somehow, I have them again.

Mona Lisa and I were in the process of catching up as the sun began to sink below the waves, when suddenly there was a chill, a very strange feeling, and all of us became aware of an oblong stone head plummeting to earth in a nearby park.  We had to investigate.

By the time we got there, the other Classics had all arrived too.  And I do mean all of them.

Everything after that was a bit of a blur.  Emmett and I introduced ourselves to all of our little descendants where we could, before they were swept into the arms of their former loves.

In all honesty, there was very little time to do that, and rightly so.  They were all very preoccupied.

Emmett and I slipped away, but from what I learned later, the reunions lasted well into dawn.

The one we all found out about in the most detail was Camillo's grand gesture to Coralie, driving her out to one of the deserted beaches on the very cusp of the bay.

As the sun came up, he dropped to one knee and asked her how she felt about marrying a man she'd just reunited with a few hours ago.

"From what I understand, you like fast marriages.  And we can do it right this time," he said.

Obviously she accepted, and Mona Lisa insisted that we throw her a party. 

"No one," she said seriously, "has ever been a bachelorette longer than my mother."

So Coralie hesitantly agreed.  Mona had held onto the outfit we'd used for my party, eons ago, and Coralie fit it like a beautiful, expensive glove.

Naturally, it was Carlotta who oversaw Coralie's toast.

She reminisced about their first meeting, about the days in the cottage, about Coralie teaching Goopy to walk.

She talked about Camillo's inability to leave her be while she wrote and her stern lectures on "over-zealousness."

We all listened with smiles.  Even those of us who weren't there for that.

I couldn't help but be reminded of my own bachelorette party. 

I did rather enjoy the dancer as well!  It's been a while since I've been able to harmlessly flirt with anyone.  I just need to find Goopy and investigate how well his bum regenerated, now, don't I?  I kid, I kid.

I got to know Freddie's daughter, Eureka, the dancer, and a lovely young woman named Silvia, who spoke about her recently cured vampirism.

By the time dinner was served, Carlotta had finally given in to her discomfort and changed into maternity clothes.  She hated to steal the thunder, but "my dress just doesn't fit anymore!"

Coralie was ecstatic.

As the party dwindled down, I sat down with the family and listened to them talk about their regained youth.

"We're all very excited to meet Grandpa Camillo," the short-haired, elegant Champagne said to me.  "And Grandpa Emmett as well," she added with a blush.

"I've really missed my dad too!" Allegra, the colorful, bubbly one said with a big grin.

"It's true," Mona Lisa said.  "They haven't shut up about it."

They talked a bit about where they want to go, what they want to do this time.  Eden, however, said with a glance at wispy little Eunice, "I'd rather like to stay here, I'd think.  Plant a garden, raise some chickens and a few babies ... this island reminds me of a fa--"

"Fairy tale," every immortal said, tiredly.

"I think that's a wonderful idea," Eunice said, standing up.  "I think we should stay."

And that's how Eden became the first Classic to move out on her own.

She and her wife are living in the rose cottage near one of the sugar beaches.  They have applied to the city for a chicken coop.  They have talked about a family.  I look at them and my heart swells.  I know how that feels.  I know how much they love each other.

I remember Eden as a little girl.  In some ways she hasn't changed at all.  In some ways she was always my granddaughter too. 

I'm so glad she will live happily.  Ever after.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: The Classic Immortal Dynasty - Ophelia II
« Reply #740 on: April 26, 2013, 09:25:05 PM »
Awwwww on so many levels. It's so incredibly sweet that everyone ended back up with their husbands/wife! And Silvia, too!

And it's so nice that Coralie finally got her bachelorette party--after all, it is a classic.

Eden and Eunice forever! Even if Freden is so adorable. Edice (just made that up) is meant to be.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #741 on: April 26, 2013, 09:25:40 PM »
Oh... Tilia, that was beautiful!  Absolutely beautiful!  Truly.  It's great to hear from Ophelia ^^  Always loved her.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #742 on: April 26, 2013, 09:52:09 PM »
Oh that was wonderful. It was just perfect. ABSOULUTLY PERFECT! I just love the dynasty so much they are so real and I am loving the happy ending.   

I promise I will submit another long post soon ;)
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline shaunta

• Townie
« Reply #743 on: April 26, 2013, 09:55:40 PM »
Aww! Now thats really sweet, Tilla I enjoy the Classic ladies so much and loved seeing Opheila bac.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #744 on: April 26, 2013, 11:27:02 PM »

I always loved Ophelia, too, so I'm going to second that comment! I love all of the other immortals finishing Eden's sentence about fairy tales! It's only fitting that Eden should live happily ever after. Camillo's line about fast marriages was also a hoot! It's so strange to me to see Coralie young again--and in such a skimpy outfit! She was always so classy and just . . . always such a grandmother, in my mind, even before she was one. I guess that's the way it is being female and a founder, sometimes. Also, yay to a Carlotta-boo on the way!

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #745 on: April 27, 2013, 01:48:34 AM »
Happily ever after, as well it should be. :) Absolutely fantastic.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #746 on: April 27, 2013, 01:53:36 AM »
I thought this was so beautifully written. I liked the explanation for Carlotta's sudden wardrobe change. All the remarriages are exciting. And I agree, Camillo's line was cute ;D
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #747 on: April 27, 2013, 05:28:56 AM »
This is fantastic! I love to see Ophelia again. And the rest of the story is great. Love it :3
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #748 on: April 27, 2013, 06:28:06 PM »
Eunice and Eden were my second favorite couple; I'm so glad they could reunite!

(Oh, and Lindy, if you're reading this, it is NOT because their names both start with an E!)
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #749 on: April 28, 2013, 07:04:19 PM »
Awwwww on so many levels. It's so incredibly sweet that everyone ended back up with their husbands/wife! And Silvia, too!

And it's so nice that Coralie finally got her bachelorette party--after all, it is a classic.

Eden and Eunice forever! Even if Freden is so adorable. Edice (just made that up) is meant to be.

Getting to do this was really the thing that kept me going through the end of the dynasty.  It makes me super happy to have them all together again.

Oh... Tilia, that was beautiful!  Absolutely beautiful!  Truly.  It's great to hear from Ophelia ^^  Always loved her.

Aww! Now thats really sweet, Tilla I enjoy the Classic ladies so much and loved seeing Opheila bac.

This is fantastic! I love to see Ophelia again. And the rest of the story is great. Love it :3

I didn't realize just how much I missed her until I got her back.

Oh that was wonderful. It was just perfect. ABSOULUTLY PERFECT! I just love the dynasty so much they are so real and I am loving the happy ending.   

I promise I will submit another long post soon ;)

Can't wait!

I always loved Ophelia, too, so I'm going to second that comment! I love all of the other immortals finishing Eden's sentence about fairy tales! It's only fitting that Eden should live happily ever after. Camillo's line about fast marriages was also a hoot! It's so strange to me to see Coralie young again--and in such a skimpy outfit! She was always so classy and just . . . always such a grandmother, in my mind, even before she was one. I guess that's the way it is being female and a founder, sometimes. Also, yay to a Carlotta-boo on the way!

It's super weird for me too.  That default bachelorette outfit is definitely something she probably had to be talked into.  But after such a long time in such an old body, perhaps she wanted to flaunt it juuust a little.

Happily ever after, as well it should be. :) Absolutely fantastic.

Thanks!  :)

I thought this was so beautifully written. I liked the explanation for Carlotta's sudden wardrobe change. All the remarriages are exciting. And I agree, Camillo's line was cute ;D

I was surprised she wasn't already showing when she got to the party, but it was a nice story element.

Eunice and Eden were my second favorite couple; I'm so glad they could reunite!

(Oh, and Lindy, if you're reading this, it is NOT because their names both start with an E!)

Ooh!  Who's the favorite?