Author Topic: The Classic Immortal Dynasty - The Video Message  (Read 291555 times)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: The Classic Immortal Dynasty - Running in Place
« Reply #675 on: April 10, 2013, 11:06:05 PM »
Come on, ladies, you can do it! At the moment, I'm just ecstatic that I'm nowhere near the eighth generation, let alone the eighth generation's adult stage! If worst comes to worst, you can lock them in little cubicles and stay on Speed 3 until it's over.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline EllaTheTaco

• Ella The Great
  • Townie
« Reply #676 on: April 10, 2013, 11:26:00 PM »
Yay Mata Hari! Your so close. Just one little birthday cake more, and you'll be done :) Your doing updates so fast, I can hardly keep up! its all on you Champagne, DONT YOU DARE MESS UP! :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #677 on: April 10, 2013, 11:32:09 PM »
The end is so close! I can hardly believe that you're just one age transition away. Congratulations, Mata Hari--and hang in there!

Offline shaunta

• Townie
« Reply #678 on: April 11, 2013, 08:18:53 AM »
Oh my goodness! I go to play with my sims for 2 days and now you're almost done?! Wow keep going I'm getting so excited!!!! Congrats on your 7th Immortal and on Bubby completing her requirements so early! I was awesome to see Goopy again also. Going to stay around more so just in case the end is closer than i thought!

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #679 on: April 11, 2013, 04:08:24 PM »
You know, you could have just saved her hair colour when she was younger to give it back when she was an elder. That's what I do with my Elders with interesting hair colours^^

Chama could learn bass, and drums, along with any other non-supermaxed skill, maybe photography?
And congratulations on your seventh immortal~

~Anna

Offline Niana

• Occult
« Reply #680 on: April 11, 2013, 04:24:38 PM »
Congrats! Excited to see how you're gonna wrap this all up once you're officially done :) Do you have a previous save you could use to save the custom color? That might work

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #681 on: April 11, 2013, 10:28:35 PM »

Aging up during a tinkle. So undignified for such a proper young Classic! Well, you get through it at the end however you can. Birthday party at destination? Crash! Birthday party at home? Crash! Just some freaking cake? Crash! Oh fine, age up however I don't care!! Haha. See, I can laugh now.  ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #682 on: April 11, 2013, 10:57:23 PM »
Maybe Champagne should absolutely NEVER, under any circumstances, meet Freddie. Champagne has had to deal with Braden's age, relationship status, and job. Don't add a painfully gorgeous guy to the list of obstacles.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #683 on: April 12, 2013, 12:06:00 AM »
Okay, people.  I'm off until next week to celebrate my 27th birthday in NYC with some friends before they put me out to pasture :) 

On a personal note, I've been scrambling to get obscene amounts of money together for my graduate program starting in Madrid this coming fall.  The Classics have seen me through waiting for my GMAT scores all the way to now and I think I'll always associate them with giving me a rest from all of the stress that's been associated with trying to get into a top 5 MBA program while balancing an incredibly stressful and demanding workload for my job.

I am 10 days from Champagne's elder birthday in-game.  It crashes every 1.5 sim days or so and takes half an hour to boot back up so it is ... really slow going.  Really. really. slow.

To entertain myself I've occasionally messed with some of the urns.  Freddie comes out, feeds the fish, fills the pet bowls (no more pets, remember) and then goes to sleep in one of the girls' beds.  I'm considering uncanning Emmett just so he'll get abducted by aliens or eat jelly beans as a ghost.  This is how bored I am.

Come on, ladies, you can do it! At the moment, I'm just ecstatic that I'm nowhere near the eighth generation, let alone the eighth generation's adult stage! If worst comes to worst, you can lock them in little cubicles and stay on Speed 3 until it's over.

Creating cubicles would crash the game ;)

Yay Mata Hari! Your so close. Just one little birthday cake more, and you'll be done :) Your doing updates so fast, I can hardly keep up! its all on you Champagne, DONT YOU DARE MESS UP! :P

There's so little story to work with at the moment.  I feel like Champagne is getting a bit shirked on the life story front, so maybe she'll get a more thorough epilogue than the others.  The worst thing is her love interest never being available to hang out.

The end is so close! I can hardly believe that you're just one age transition away. Congratulations, Mata Hari--and hang in there!

I try to have it up and running as often as possible right now while I do other things.  Just to make the time go by faster.

Oh my goodness! I go to play with my sims for 2 days and now you're almost done?! Wow keep going I'm getting so excited!!!! Congrats on your 7th Immortal and on Bubby completing her requirements so early! I was awesome to see Goopy again also. Going to stay around more so just in case the end is closer than i thought!

You're so sweet.  I'm gone till Tuesday, so rest easy.  Working on anything you're planning to post, perhaps?  Maybe?  Hm?  :)

You know, you could have just saved her hair colour when she was younger to give it back when she was an elder. That's what I do with my Elders with interesting hair colours^^

Chama could learn bass, and drums, along with any other non-supermaxed skill, maybe photography?
And congratulations on your seventh immortal~

~Anna

This is a good point.  She won't be old for long, though.  She's learning mixology at the moment.  Got photography under her belt, cooking, piano, fishing, sculpting, you name an un-assigned skill other than riding, and she is working on it.

Congrats! Excited to see how you're gonna wrap this all up once you're officially done :) Do you have a previous save you could use to save the custom color? That might work

She should get it back when I Young Again her.  I do have a former save, though.  Just in case :)

Aging up during a tinkle. So undignified for such a proper young Classic! Well, you get through it at the end however you can. Birthday party at destination? Crash! Birthday party at home? Crash! Just some freaking cake? Crash! Oh fine, age up however I don't care!! Haha. See, I can laugh now.  ;)

At least Rosetta didn't burst in this time to congratulate her!  haha.  That's all I could think about when it happened.  But seriously.  Everything makes the game crash.  And the refrigerator keeps glitching and requiring replacement, but I can only open Build/Buy OR CAS once per gameplay and I can't switch floors.  So ... that's fun.  Especially since I sculpt two floors above the museum.

Maybe Champagne should absolutely NEVER, under any circumstances, meet Freddie. Champagne has had to deal with Braden's age, relationship status, and job. Don't add a painfully gorgeous guy to the list of obstacles.

Considering Freddie is her great-grandpa and she looks a good deal like him, hopefully she'd be unaffected!  I thought Braden was pretty hunky before he aged up.  Besides, she thrives on the drama.  It's part of her snob trait  :P

Anyway, I can't thank you guys enough for reading up to this point and commenting.  The comments mean so much to me and I giddily check and re-check my submissions after posting because I love hearing back so much.

You guys are an awesome community.  I hope you're as excited as I am to finish the official part of this thing so I can move the ladies somewhere less laggy, make them beautiful and young, and give them everything they deserve with the cheat panel wide, wide open!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #684 on: April 12, 2013, 01:01:58 AM »
Hurray! Enjoy New York! I went once. Magical.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Niana

• Occult
« Reply #685 on: April 12, 2013, 02:33:23 AM »
Aw, have fun in NYC, and happy birthday!!

This might be a little unorthodox, but could you create an extra save file, and get rid of all the extra rooms (minus the museum of course) in the house except the ones you need for screenshots, and try to keep your girls going via motive mobile/moodlet manager? Then you could always go back to the entire house for the wrap-up as needed. I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to spend longer (re)booting the game than actual play time when you're so close to done!

Edit: Of course, I'm sure you're a far more patient person than I am, and demolishing a build that's taken generations to create is probably painful :(

Offline Emily Redbird

• Mistress of splitting hairs
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #686 on: April 12, 2013, 03:35:12 AM »
Happy birthday!

I must say, I love all of your ladies. They are so beautiful, so different, and yet they are so close to one another.

And you really have the patience of a saint, don't you? Taking so long to load, crashing all the time... wow.

Oh, Bubbly is gorgeous! So classy, so beautiful...

Looking forward to the next instalment. (hint, hint)  ;)

~Emily
"There is always someone who doesn't agree. That's what keeps the machinery going." Fryndse from "Min hund Grog" (My dog Grog) by Storm P.

The Slytherin Immortal Dynasty

Offline sunshine_2406

• Occult
  • Call me Alice :)
« Reply #687 on: April 12, 2013, 06:14:22 AM »
I can't believe how close you are to finishing! I remember when you just started with Coralie. sorry to hear about the constant crashing though, I hope it's not too long til you finish now. Oh, and have a good time in New York.
From the moment I fell down that rabbit hole I've been told what I must do and who I must be. I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a teapot. I've been accused of being Alice, and of not being Alice, but this is my dream. I'll decide where it goes from here.

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #688 on: April 12, 2013, 01:43:35 PM »
Happy birthday!

Oh! This is somewhat irrelevant, but Rosetta makes a very pretty astronaut. Who was wearing the cowplant costume?
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #689 on: April 12, 2013, 02:53:10 PM »
I had meant for Mata Hari's hair colour. =P

Happy Birthday and have fun in New York~

~Anna