Author Topic: The Classic Immortal Dynasty - The Video Message  (Read 291509 times)

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Re: The Classic Immortal Dynasty - Hansel and Gretel
« Reply #780 on: May 04, 2013, 06:24:35 PM »
That was so incredibly sweet! The plantsim idea was perfect! And wow, is Sunspot ever beautiful. Freddie definitely has a way with horses.

Offline shaunta

• Townie
« Reply #781 on: May 04, 2013, 07:55:21 PM »
AWW! rainboos! I love the Idea of Eden and Eunice having plantsim children and the names are too cute... Herb and Rosemary Perfect! Congrats on the first Classic son after all these girls.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #782 on: May 04, 2013, 10:14:49 PM »

Eden and Eunice's story is so perfect for them! The plant sim babies, and Eden arguing with the evil chicken, plus Freddie and his smashing new horse. Out of curiosity, how was the gene splicing involved in the baby making? I assume that's how you got a boy; or was that part a surprise?

Offline Niana

• Occult
« Reply #783 on: May 04, 2013, 10:42:57 PM »
Eden and Eunice's story is so perfect for them! The plant sim babies, and Eden arguing with the evil chicken, plus Freddie and his smashing new horse. Out of curiosity, how was the gene splicing involved in the baby making? I assume that's how you got a boy; or was that part a surprise?

You create a forbidden seed by splicing human DNA with a random seed. The "wrong" gender happens about a third of the time harvesting the plants

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #784 on: May 05, 2013, 04:07:20 AM »
First of all, title = genius, as usual. I agree with everyone that this is perfect for Eden and Nini. Eden arguing with the 'unreasonable' rooster was pretty hilarious. And I like Freddie's new Hawaiian horse! Is his next one going to be a star? We've had a moon one, and now a sun one . . .
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline ve1ocity

• !I believe in Simverse!
  • Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #785 on: May 05, 2013, 10:41:08 AM »
I haven't read the Classic Dynasty since it was completed and OMG cuteness galore!

Eden and Eunice are oh-so-adorable together! Happy to see the baby boom all over town!
Read my newest vampire saga! HIATUS
Mission Unnamed

Will Aphrodite ever find True Love?  HIATUS
Yes, its the Greek Gods! Read their antics!
The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #786 on: May 05, 2013, 12:43:12 PM »
Aww, How perfect!! They can have kids and oo its just perfect!
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #787 on: May 05, 2013, 03:02:37 PM »
Yay! Well, I'm off to download all of them and buy Rosetta's and Eureka's hair styles . . .
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
The Video Message
« Reply #788 on: May 06, 2013, 12:33:58 AM »
It was less than a week after we arrived in Moonlight Falls that I got a DVD in the mail from my daughter, Allegra.  She has kept up with everyone quite well.  The first thing she simply had to show me was her son-in-law's makeover.

Percy was barely recognizable.

"Champagne has been waiting to get her claws on her dad since she took her first steps!" Allegra's voice laughed from behind the photos.  "They are all doing very well in Starlight Shores so far.  Braden has taken up as a local mystic, being the only supernatural in town."

She also spoke of the baby boom going on over on the island, including lots of pictures of my new little brother and sister!

The little green munchkins are beyond adorable.  And Allegra suspects Granny may be wanting to have some nooboos of her own very soon.

Even Freddie's horse, Sunspot, has had a foal.  A yet unnamed orange baby horse all awkward stick legs and gentle whinnies.

I admit I was awash with envy.  I want to play with the babies!  Why did we leave the island at all?

Oh, but that's easy enough to remember.  Grandma Rosetta popped open a special gift from Eden as soon as we arrived here, and without a second thought swallowed it down.

Now - she has wings.

Grandpa Hiram was so taken with his wife flitting around and giggling at this lifelong wish being fulfilled, finally, that he decided to take the plunge with her.  And now we have two fairies in the family.

It's going to be a learning experience for us all.

The thing I want to do the most now that we're in this strange new place was explore.  There is a very posh, very exclusive supernatural lounge in town that I'd heard of back home.

The idea was a no brainer.

That's Hiram's cat, Snowball.  He's quite attached.

Anyway, Humberto tried to poo-poo all over my idea of getting into the supe lounge.

"We don't belong there, Eureka," he warned.

"Oh, where's your sense of adventure?  I'm a rebellious sim, remember?  Come on.  Don't be such a ... a..."

"A Humbug?" he said, the smile creeping into his voice.

Oh, how I've missed him.

So, he put on his formal clothes and put on the airs of a very wealthy eccentric with an interest in vampires and witches.  I admit he even had me fooled and we got right through the door.

The bar was very swanky, but aside from two rather polished and reserved vampires, it was fairly quiet.  Humbug suggested maybe we go fishing for some robot or vampire fish to satisfy my curiosity instead.  We certainly weren't dressed for it.

So we stayed and snuggled and watched the clientele for a while.

We did poke around a bit with some of the more magical elements of the bar.  Humbug ended up getting us kicked out for harassing a mirror who is apparently a very valued customer.  Go figure.

By the time we got home, it was clear that Rosetta and Hiram had watched the message from Allegra and that they'd caught baby fever themselves.

And who can blame them?  After seeing all those cute babies.  Snuggly little Herb nestled in Eden's arms...

Perhaps that kind of sentimentality is catching.

Tiny little Rosemary looking trustingly up at her mother as she takes her first steps ...

Even Sunspot's new foal, being tucked in for bed.

Well, who can resist that kind of happiness?  Not I.

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
Re: The Classic Immortal Dynasty - The Video Message
« Reply #789 on: May 06, 2013, 12:46:23 AM »
Nooboos!! I love nooboos XD I love seeing their lives after the challenge. Yay! Rosetta finally got to be a fairy! :D

Offline Niana

• Occult
« Reply #790 on: May 06, 2013, 12:49:37 AM »
Babies babies babies :D

I can't wait to see how you finally wrap it up - because it feels like each and every one of them have so much more living to do!

Also - maybe someone needs to pop this message over to IB Elysi, so she gets on the nooboo train too!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #791 on: May 06, 2013, 12:53:30 AM »
Nooboo esplosion!  So cool!  I love it.   I agree with Niana: Rosetta needs to send one of her letters to IB Elysi to get on the nooboo train hehehe.  Seriously though, Tilia.  Fantastic update ^^

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #792 on: May 06, 2013, 01:27:13 AM »
Nooboo fever! Yay, more little Eureka-Humbug combinations, and it's so cool that Rosetta finally gets to be a fairy!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #793 on: May 06, 2013, 02:53:27 AM »
Wait--Eden is Eureka's mother. So the pictures of Herb and Rosemary are actually of her aunt and uncle, not great-, yes? I am delighted by all the different life states in the family now. So happy for Rosetta that she finally got to be a fairy.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #794 on: May 06, 2013, 07:27:44 AM »
Wait--Eden is Eureka's mother. So the pictures of Herb and Rosemary are actually of her aunt and uncle, not great-, yes? I am delighted by all the different life states in the family now. So happy for Rosetta that she finally got to be a fairy.

Fixed it.  I'd meant for it to be from Allegra's narration, but it was confusing that way and actually still wrong (hey, shouldn't update after midnight).  Herb and Rosemary are actually Eureka's siblings, after all :)

anything