Author Topic: The Classic Immortal Dynasty - The Video Message  (Read 290882 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: The Classic Immortal Dynasty - Treasure Island
« Reply #720 on: April 21, 2013, 10:32:33 PM »
Awwww!  Wonderful!  Absolutely wonderful!

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #721 on: April 21, 2013, 10:39:53 PM »
There will definitely be more!  I moved them as soon as I finished because the lag in Monte Vista was just too much to deal with.  Every immortal will get at least one follow up chapter :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #722 on: April 21, 2013, 11:23:48 PM »
This is awesome story, Tilia! Congratulations for the Classics  \(^W^)/
I can't wait to see more chapters for each Immortal XD
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #723 on: April 21, 2013, 11:36:56 PM »
By the way, I can't believe I forgot to comment this, but OMG Freddie ghost!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #724 on: April 22, 2013, 12:11:58 AM »
Congratulations Tilia on completing the beast that is this story~

I can't wait to see The Classics in The Hall of Fame like so many other amazing stories!
Also looking forward to the finishing of the epilogues. ^^

~Anna

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #725 on: April 22, 2013, 12:32:02 AM »
Yay! Congrats Tilia! This is one of the best dynasties I've ever read!

And wow, I've forgotten what Coralie looked like aged down. Eden also threw me for a loop. It really has been forever, hasn't it?
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline Pernille

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #726 on: April 22, 2013, 03:01:53 AM »
Congratulations Tilia!

I've loved following The Classics and it's a bit sad to see the dynasty end, but I look very much forward to read the epilogue and see where everynoe will end up.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline betabee

• scientific simmer
  • Townie
« Reply #727 on: April 22, 2013, 07:17:36 AM »
Massive congratulations on finishing! This story has been a brilliant read, and I can't wait to see where all the Classics end up.

Scientia Immortal Dynasty    -Christmas special: Snowflake days of futures past
Riversong 4x4 Dynasty
Stories are updated on Sundays!

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #728 on: April 22, 2013, 08:28:51 AM »
Congratulations on finishing!   A note should be coming from the challenge team soon!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline EllaTheTaco

• Ella The Great
  • Townie
« Reply #729 on: April 22, 2013, 03:49:17 PM »
What about the spouses? I hope they come back to :) Oh, and Ophelia. Loved the ending, so good to see Carlotta back!

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
« Reply #730 on: April 22, 2013, 04:01:45 PM »
Congratulation on finishing your dynasty!
Now I just to go back and read it from the beginning since it has been a long time since I read it.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #731 on: April 22, 2013, 08:57:26 PM »

Ack! You finished, and I missed it! Been busy the last couple of days, so I was all, "Hm, where are the Classics?" as I scrolled through the Immortal Dynasties thread. Then it hit me, bam! Complete!

It's been a wonderful journey to read, and you wrote it so well! I've loved every chapter of it. Can't wait to see how it all wraps up!

Offline sunshine_2406

• Occult
  • Call me Alice :)
« Reply #732 on: April 23, 2013, 04:59:44 AM »
Wow congratulations on finishing! I'm so happy that the lovely ladies will get another chance with their loved ones :)
From the moment I fell down that rabbit hole I've been told what I must do and who I must be. I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a teapot. I've been accused of being Alice, and of not being Alice, but this is my dream. I'll decide where it goes from here.

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #733 on: April 23, 2013, 11:41:57 PM »
Ok I have just finished reading after about a week and one word: WOW! I loved it so much! You did an amazing job and I just hope my Dynasty is half as good as yours! Its like a good book that you want to read over and over! Haha, seriously that how I feel! Also I must say: your dynasty deserves to be on the guide, alongside Pam’s! That’s how awesome it is, seriously! I feel bad for not reading it from the beginning, I missed out on commenting after every update and anticipating new chapters (although, it might be a good thing I didn’t have to, Im not the patient)!! So I just want to take a moment to write a huge paragraph on what I would have said after previously updates and about how brilliant the characters/immortals/liveins/pets/sims are!

Coralie: She so lovely and proper! I don’t know..I just.. she’s just so awesome and the way she carries herself and just the way she is and lives! Yet you see her true selfless, nurturing side kick in all the time and its so sweet! Shes an awesome granny, I must say! I so so so love her! She has been through so much happiness ( and loss!) and yet keeps strong for her family! That’s a true good founders job! And boy, does she carry it out right! How she is so serious at birthday parties! I love it when her nooboo protectiveness/loving side kicks in! The Coralie vs Hiram(?) thing about nooboos is just too cute! One picture/caption I wont forget : The stroller picture where the caption is “One score for Coralie, I guess”, Oh I just love it!! <3

Mona Lisa: She is so relatable and is that cool grandma/mom, ya know! Whos loving, wants the best for you, but lets you break the rules every once in a while! Rebillous but not, ya know! I am a total Moopy, by the way!! I love the sisterhood of her and Ophelia! I think she is one of my favorite. But what can I say all the Classics are my fav’s and all have a special place in my heart! I love her sense of style and yes, she is #1 Hottest Elder of Monte Vista!

Rosetta: She is such an adorable little logical nerd! She is totally another one of my favorites! And I totally love the IB-Rosetta penpal! She is relatable and just seems like a super nice person! How she always wants to learn things, I think that is such a good example, real world sim!

Eden: I love her childishness and loved the love triangle! (oh you just wait till I get to Freddie!!) She is so cool! I love how her daughter made toys for her all the time, how cute! Eunice and her are totally ment to be but I also like a Eden- Freddie Couple! I guess the three together balances things! I love how she is always so (clueless is a bad word) clueless(in a good way) to things. Like how she can only think of cake at parties! I feel bad about how she and Eureka never really connected during her child/teen years, oh well, them have eternity to do so, so they have a sizable amount of time!!

Eureka: Oh Eureka, I think your another favorite of mine! I relate to her the most I think! Kind of a combo of her, Mona, and Rosetta, all in one, is me, haha! No but, seriously. I am kinda nerdy, but also a lot like Mona and Eureka! Anyway, I just love her. One thing I wont forget is the shower hair dye! Oh that was just awesome! And how Mona was all like- (EUREKA!!) It was awesome! Eureka, your just awesome!

Allegra: I didn’t really realte to you but I kinda did(if that makes any sense?!) I love your fashion! And how Eunice would help her with your room and dressing! (I absoulutly loved her toddler room by the way, favorite room of whole house, ever during dynasty) I loved the bond between them!! She was such a good mom (as all the immortals were, but still)! Loved you Allegra!
Mata Hari: Your name is so cool! ( good job, watcher ;) ) I realted to her in how she might not have been the most prettiest one but kept you head up high! Its so said she couldn’t get married but we loved Percy anyway!!(at least his hair wasn’t a strong gene!) . Oh, one thing caption I will remember is when she was a child/teen (?) and said this: “My mom wanted to help, but I'd rather just stick to one bright color rather than looking like someone spat rainbows at the sun.”I just thought that was hilarious! She had so much to deal with when her dad died, I felt so bad for her!! I also loved the braid tradition and was glad she brought it back in adulthood!

Champagne: Your so lovely. I like her outlook on snob trait: My new trait slot might say "snob," but I know it really just means "tasteful." That’s awesome! I will forever have that outlook when I use it. Some might say shes prissy, but I really like her!! Shes “tastefull”! So sad about how she couldn’t get married ( but only you, Tilia, know whats in the future for the unmarried ones (her and her mom, obliviously) )

Well thank you so much for shareing your epic Immortal Dynasty story and I look to it as a reference for how to do a Awesome Immortal Dynasty!! Because its amazing!! Haha well that’s all I have to say!! Hope is wasn’t tooooooooo loooooong!
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #734 on: April 23, 2013, 11:46:18 PM »
Next up after I work out my hand cramp ( ;) ), I will talk about pets, liveins, spouses! :)
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!