Author Topic: The Ironstar Immortals: The Final Update 12/14  (Read 65861 times)

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Re: The Ironstar Immortals: From Sir Goode (4/12)
« Reply #105 on: April 13, 2013, 08:59:52 PM »
Oh dear, what could Vega possibly be up to? Be afraid, Julienne... :P

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: The Ironstar Immortals: Twenty Apples (4/13)
« Reply #106 on: April 13, 2013, 11:16:46 PM »
I think the screenshots were good quality, and I had no problem with them being taken during the night.

How nice to see Goodwin, and what is Vega up to?

I have problems with Twinbrook's nighttime lighting, but thanks for the support. :)

She's up to dynasty things, of course! Julienne seemed to catch on. Maybe it's because she's like the Agnes of Twinbrook and just knows these things too well.

Oh yeah, flame fruit! Wish I'd remembered that before my third gen Callahan tried to scare me half to death by almost freezing to death. Twice. Sleeping the snow? Not a good idea!

And, in other news...

GOODWIN! Aaaahhhhh 8-P~ He looks so beautiful...Thank you Trip, I know you wrote this chapter just for me ;D

It helps that most of the special seeds that Vega finds are flame fruit seeds.

Also, a man named Frank Dance once said that you can never know all there is to know about a person. He's right, but I do know that you will always respond well to a chapter with Goodwin! He's such an adorable old man too.

Aw, I'm really loving this dynasty! Not that I haven't with your other ones, Trip, but I feel particularly fond of the Ironstars (even if your last founder was hotter  ;) ). Anyway, silly "Screwy-poo" being so dense! Poor Shelia. Clarissa really does have some nice genes, though. She's very scrawny, but the shape of her nose is particularly nice. I think it's cute that they're both neurotic. Goodwin's face when Screwtape asks for permission to marry Clarissa is just so cute.

I'm liking my writing a lot better this time too. Thanks!

Clarissa has a nice nose, and nice eyes too. Her facial structure looks better on boys, because the jaw widens out and balances the face out (somewhat).

I'm kind of in love with the faces that parent of a sim's fiance(e) makes, but Goodwin seems to make everything even more adorable. I might have to listen to Rosa and play him instead of his neighbors.

Well, I'm looking forward to that. I can't wait to see who is Sheila's true love in this story :3

Yes, looking forward even it's taking in another universe :3

---

Oooo... So that is Goodwin. Hmm, I must learn about him more. Because I don't feel anything like when I see Sinbad in his ponytail *laugh*
Congratulation, Screwtape! Looking forward for your Wedding soon and the nooboo of course~

Don't worry about being dark. I can see the scene well, Trip.

I will admit, I kind of shipped Sheila/Screwtape at points. I'll have to see what happens once the whole dynasty is over.

Goodwin's even better looking as a young adult. Rosa can make sure that you learn more about him.

In current game news: generation four is a child! She's actually an incredibly-cute kid. I have my spousal plan revised and ready. All I can say is, thank goodness for the Science skill.

Oh dear, what could Vega possibly be up to? Be afraid, Julienne... :P

Vega's just thinking ahead, that's all. ;D

---

The wedding was scheduled quickly.

The guests poured in, and Screwtape and Clarissa stood at the arch, watched over by Goodwin, bad formal-wear choices and all.

“You'll do fine, you two,” he said, almost drowned out by the voices of the crowd. The couple might have gone overboard on the invite-list.

“I promise...” said Clarissa, her voice trailing off as the tears and cheers from the crowd filled the air that night. “...To argue only when necessary.”

Screwtape's vows were long, compounded by his own verbal tendencies. Whatever he said, Goodwin was touched by it, and Rebecca Knack was still in tears (behind Sofia, who was mostly angry that she was pregnant by Sinbad the scumbag).

Off to the side, Vega watched her son get married. It wouldn't be the last one for the family, but it was her son. His toddler days didn't seem like they were that far gone, though it might have been that Screwtape also married young.

Oh, what a wonderful night it was for her! Sheila didn't even know what emotion her tears conveyed, though.

The new couple danced.

And Zo smustled, in the dark about the cute old guy with the mohawk that was keeping his eyes on her. Jenni the werewolf was surprisingly stone-faced throughout her own daughter's wedding, perhaps a little miffed that she never married Goodwin, and fur wasn't exactly his thing.

The wedding night was rather normal, with the two newlyweds acting a little frisky. Vega made sure that the grocery store had its stock of apples.

The next morning, Clarissa learned the answer to the age-old question: is ice cold? Every ice sculptor asked it at some point in their lives.

A couple months went by, and Screwtape went from an unemployed street artist who could make a great dish of goopy carbonara to a, unemployed to-be-father who still loved street art and cooking.

“So, are you sure that you are with child?” he asked Clarissa.

“Please, Dr. Knack doesn't lie about these things. I hope it's a girl, Screwy.”

“I want a child of the female-type too, my wife.”

Clarissa had no idea of the old-wives' takes about making girls or boys, so she believed Vega on one thing. “Yes, apples. Apples are great for making girls. Make sure you eat twenty, because I know that I want a granddaughter!”

The unemployment thing was bothering Screwtape too much. Sure, he was about to be a father, but he had a few tasks to do, and Vega kept pressuring him to do something.

University. That was the answer for him, and Sheila too. Thank goodness for the extra credits and the scholarship; he would likely be back before his nooboo was born anyways.

The rest of the household was occupied anyways.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #107 on: April 13, 2013, 11:41:25 PM »
I will admit, I kind of shipped Sheila/Screwtape at points. I'll have to see what happens once the whole dynasty is over.

YES! I will read their story for sure when that time is come!

Goodwin's even better looking as a young adult. Rosa can make sure that you learn more about him.
I already send my message to Rosa. Just waiting for her reply anyway :3

In current game news: generation four is a child! She's actually an incredibly-cute kid. I have my spousal plan revised and ready. All I can say is, thank goodness for the Science skill.

Wow, I just can't wait to see generation four! Hmm, something related with Science skill, eh? I'm kinda curious about this one ;D

---

I must say, your post this time is hilarious, Trip. There so many things that make me laugh.

“I promise...” said Clarissa, her voice trailing off as the tears and cheers from the crowd filled the air that night. “...To argue only when necessary.” 

I love this one.

Sinbad the scumbag? haha, that was a good one!

Vega is so funny and Clarissa is so clueless. *laugh*

*looking at last screenie* Oooohh...  ;D
Well as long that she is happy, I'm totally with her.
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #108 on: April 14, 2013, 12:57:49 AM »

Hm, Screwtape and Shelia off to University . . . alone. Do I smell trouble coming!?

Clarissa's wedding vow is hilarious and probably unfortunately true. Except that arguing will always be necessary in her opinion. Vega is so mischievous! Haha!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #109 on: April 14, 2013, 02:29:44 AM »
So wait, are you saying Goodwin is an elder already? Wow, he is looking great! I thought he was an adult at most. Yes! Yes! Play him! He has the best ever traits, seriously.

Ah, the wedding! Mazel tov! *throws confetti*
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: The Ironstar Immortals: Sheila's Wish Panel (4/16)
« Reply #110 on: April 16, 2013, 06:48:02 AM »
YES! I will read their story for sure when that time is come!
I already send my message to Rosa. Just waiting for her reply anyway :3

Wow, I just can't wait to see generation four! Hmm, something related with Science skill, eh? I'm kinda curious about this one ;D

---

I must say, your post this time is hilarious, Trip. There so many things that make me laugh.

I love this one.

Sinbad the scumbag? haha, that was a good one!

Vega is so funny and Clarissa is so clueless. *laugh*

*looking at last screenie* Oooohh...  ;D
Well as long that she is happy, I'm totally with her.

Aw, you're making me really ship Sheila/Screwtape now.

I know you'll like my application of the science skill to get spouses. ;)

Ah, Sinbad. I've had plenty of sims get a Cheater reputation, but he was the only one who ended up with a Dirtbag reputation. He was pure scum, like a true dynasty pollinator. I think Zo was the only ladyfriend of his that never hated him.

Hm, Screwtape and Shelia off to University . . . alone. Do I smell trouble coming!?

Clarissa's wedding vow is hilarious and probably unfortunately true. Except that arguing will always be necessary in her opinion. Vega is so mischievous! Haha!

Of course!

Clarissa, for a mean-spirited sim, was surprisingly level-headed. I think it's because she didn't have any other bad traits to augment it.

So wait, are you saying Goodwin is an elder already? Wow, he is looking great! I thought he was an adult at most. Yes! Yes! Play him! He has the best ever traits, seriously.

Ah, the wedding! Mazel tov! *throws confetti*

He's just a bit younger than Vega (if I'm right in assuming that he's the same age as Sinbad, anyways). Since Sinbad was already grey and elderly by the time of the wedding, it makes sense that Goodwin would follow. He definitely kept a youthful look into his old age, maybe because his natural hair color is close to white.

Alright. I need to play a firefighter again anyways.

It was indeed a wonderful wedding, rivaled only by generation three's (which was the same as Screwtape's and Clarissa's, but in the summer). Thanks!

In current game news: I'm truly and officially farther than I've been in a multi-generational game. Generation four is a teen!

---

The extra parking fees for the motive mobile weren't even a concern for two rich fine art students.

Orientation was always the first step. For once, Screwtape was surrounded by many rebels who were just like him. There was Che, who had a sensitive side and a face fit for t-shirts.

However, their friendship was slow. How could they have had the same gizmos?

Sheila never had many friends back in Twinbrook, so she tried to fix it at university in the best way she could. It was still slow and new to her, but something needed to fill in the void in Sheila's heart.

She sketched those who passed by. It was almost like portrait-painting; the one thing she was noticed for.

As for Screwtape, he was focused on friends, and when a purple-haired girl crossed his path, he found a voice.

“Did you know that street art is a viable form of expression that has been around since Sim-kind itself? I believe that the university should relax its laws against it.”

“You must be new here,” she said. “Liz Tarry. I love the art myself.”

No matter what, Screwtape was there just for friends. Even if he found someone he loved more than Clarissa, he had a promise to keep to her, even if just for the nooboo. It felt safe at the home he and Sheila rented anyways. He had his trust in an old friend of his.

Sheila always had her own ideas.

She thought that she could shake the feeling off. One of the professors was cute, but he was a vampire and auntie Vega would have a fit about that. As good as his hugs felt, Sheila still felt empty. He didn't want to go any further beyond hugs anyways.

If only Sheila could be someone's special someone. She wondered if it even mattered who it was.

There was that date with her own professor, Dr. Madeline Noetal. She was a bit of a loon, and obviously much older than her. After spending the entire date sketching, Sheila decided that it was a bust.

Not to mention how uncomfortable it felt for Dr. Noetal to leer at her in her bikini.

It felt better to let loose at the rented house anyways, right in front of Screwtape. A twinge of hope appeared when he looked right at her with a smile.

Sheila kept feeling that Screwtape wasn't taking anything seriously either. He spent a lot of time with Liz when she was in her mini-dress, playing pool at one of the many fraternity parties. Even his budding friendship with Che seemed so charged. Could it have been the lack of humidity driving the two swamp children crazy? Whatever it was, Sheila felt like she didn't have a chance otherwise. Screwtape was on her mind; he was ever since they graduated high school.

“Screw, do you mind helping me with something?” she asked one morning.

“My friend, why else would I be in the same major that you are? Is it how unclear Dr. Noetal's lecture was yesterday?”

“Something different,” she said, muttering.

“Ah yes, it is the facial proportions for our sketching class? They are hard to remember, as they are taught differently in Twinbroo-”

He was cut off by a kiss, the one thing that was occupying Sheila's mind. Her weight made him bend over backwards a bit, and the way she placed her hands on his back felt so different, far different from Clarissa's.

The shock was clear on his face.

“I...I am a married man,” he whispered, an uncharacteristic stutter suddenly overtaking the usually-charismatic Screwtape.

---

Even if Screwtape and Sheila couldn't be together due to strategy, I'll just let you know that they tried their hardest (well, Sheila did anyways).
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #111 on: April 16, 2013, 07:21:52 AM »
Well, it's always nice to see fellow Watcher update their Immortal story :3

Aw, you're making me really ship Sheila/Screwtape now.

I know you'll like my application of the science skill to get spouses. ;)

Ah, Sinbad. I've had plenty of sims get a Cheater reputation, but he was the only one who ended up with a Dirtbag reputation. He was pure scum, like a true dynasty pollinator. I think Zo was the only ladyfriend of his that never hated him.

Well, Sheila/Screwtape are really meant for each other (for me :P). They are just like Mortimer Goth and Bella Bachelor, you know? Except Sheila will not be taken by Aliens ::)

Ooooh... I'm more curious about this one. I must keep stay tune so I will not missing anything!

Haha, that was a good one. But, pure scum or not I will always love him. He is already my favorite character instead Goodwin ::) (I guess that I am really more interested to a bad boy type when it is come to character)

---

I never use them in normal game play because it's feel like a cheating, but motive mobiles are quite a handy when it is come to Dynasty!

I just laugh at the gizmos! look at those face, that was priceless! And I love how you keep Screwtape with Che in three screenshot. Well, he was another of my favorite character at university! I hope his friendship with Che will last long enough.

Aww... Poor, Sheila. Well, she did express her feeling to Screwtape though. Glad for her, even it was wrong.

My Stories:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #112 on: April 16, 2013, 10:40:12 AM »
Star-crossed lovers that should have been, yet could not be. I know it's about strategy, but still...it's sort of bittersweet.

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #113 on: April 16, 2013, 03:17:45 PM »
Poor, poor Sheila. What could have been.......
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #114 on: April 16, 2013, 03:45:42 PM »
Oooh, intrigue! I love it! Screwtape is quite dashing, after all...

Haha, that was a good one. But, pure scum or not I will always love him. He is already my favorite character instead Goodwin ::) (I guess that I am really more interested to a bad boy type when it is come to character)

Blasphemy! ;) No, not really. Other people can like whomever they want. I'll just keep Goodwin for myself.

By samoht04

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #115 on: April 16, 2013, 04:42:22 PM »
Congratulations on getting further in-game than you have before! Hopefully that bodes well for finishing!

I didn't even know you *could* get a Dirtbag reputation. I'm going to have to try now though. I also would have liked Sheila and Screwtape to end up together but sadly it's not to be. I totally understand about strategy.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #116 on: April 16, 2013, 08:58:05 PM »
Blasphemy! ;) No, not really. Other people can like whomever they want. I'll just keep Goodwin for myself.

Buahahaha.... Don't worry, Rosa! It's not like I hate Goodwin or something. Yes, I love him too but the difference is the size of the love that I give :P
Well, I'd say Goodwin is already lucky. He is handsome, has a good genetic, good traits, has a girlfriend, many who loves him and  soon he will becoming a father. But, Sinbad? He is another puppy that I must keep for myself save.  ;)

He deserved a little love too. That's why I want to discuss it with you, well if the story of them be realize someday :P

My Stories:

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #117 on: April 16, 2013, 09:14:41 PM »

Oh Shelia, resorting to streaking to get Screw's attention?  Haha! Poor girl, I hope she finds someone. She does seem better suited for him, I think, but then again we haven't really seen a lot of Clarissa. Maybe she'll grow on me.

Congrats on Sinbad hitting dirtbag! He must've produce what, 20ish kids to get that illustrious title?  ;D

Offline Niana

• Occult
« Reply #118 on: April 16, 2013, 09:45:58 PM »
Oh Shelia, resorting to streaking to get Screw's attention?  Haha! Poor girl, I hope she finds someone. She does seem better suited for him, I think, but then again we haven't really seen a lot of Clarissa. Maybe she'll grow on me.

Congrats on Sinbad hitting dirtbag! He must've produce what, 20ish kids to get that illustrious title?  ;D

Google actually tells me there's one worse, called "Slimeball"  ;D (10 or more betrayals, dirtbag is only 4)

Aww, poor Sheila... can't wait to see who she winds up with, at least her progeny will get to join the dynasty down the line, I'm sure :)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #119 on: April 17, 2013, 04:29:17 AM »
Goodness, I didn't even realise there were these titles! Odd because I did at one time look them all up. I guess I just didn't notice those as much. So Dirtbag and Slimeball require them to be caught cheating?

Buahahaha.... Don't worry, Rosa! It's not like I hate Goodwin or something. Yes, I love him too but the difference is the size of the love that I give :P
Well, I'd say Goodwin is already lucky. He is handsome, has a good genetic, good traits, has a girlfriend, many who loves him and  soon he will becoming a father. But, Sinbad? He is another puppy that I must keep for myself save.  ;)

He deserved a little love too. That's why I want to discuss it with you, well if the story of them be realize someday :P

You're right, Goodwin is already perfect and he doesn't need a good Watcher as much as Sinbad does. Although my obsession compels me to note that Jenni starts the game as just a Romantic Interest, although I have seen them get together officially under Story Progression. 

By samoht04