Author Topic: The Ironstar Immortals: The Final Update 12/14  (Read 65808 times)

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
Re: The Ironstar Immortals: Steps Ahead for Samhain (4/25)
« Reply #165 on: April 26, 2013, 04:54:03 PM »
It is very in-character. He reminds me of, hmmm, a lordly little English boy from a Japanese anime. Like Ciel Phantomhive or Alois Trancy from Black Butler.
Yes, Samhian is alot like Ciel Phantomhive. (Note: I like Ceil far better then Alois, so I'm biased. But Alois is a wee bit more bratty.) So, would Beck be Elizabeth? (In Black Butler, Ciel is engaged to a female named Elizabeth.)
Also, I have a pairing name for Samhain and Beck; Beckhain. ;D
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Re: The Ironstar Immortals: Steps Ahead for Samhain (4/25)
« Reply #166 on: April 26, 2013, 06:54:32 PM »
Screwtape is indeed very thin, but it suits him since he looks so much like Wei, and Wei has to stay skinny to be himself. I'm glad there isn't any true wind in the game; Screwtape wouldn't stand a chance against it!

Oooh ;D I love how you make the character stay true like his ancestor. That was really something! Well, instead Wei, I'm more interested with other his room-mate. I think if my Immortal story is finished I will make him as my DecaDynasty founder *plan*, he is cute XD

I'm sometimes a hopeless romantic in my game, but sometimes strategy has to prevail and leave my mortals having to rely on dates with out-of-house partners. It works for me. ;D

B-but, still... Oh, well. I get you point :P

Samhain's still rather thin, but not quite to the extent that Screwtape is. To think that Vega's actually rather filled-out. :P No matter what, Samhain is seriously stunning.

Samhain is pretty cool, and gorgeous, of course. Generation four entertained me a lot more, though. One of these days...

I can't wait to see him grown up! Well, Vega is stunning in her own way. Screwtape too is awesome, but too bad they can't beat Saimhain for now :P

I think that I officially become Samhain's fan!
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: The Ironstar Immortals: Mommy Dearest (4/26)
« Reply #167 on: April 26, 2013, 11:46:16 PM »
Eh, yes. That was an unkind comment. I like both of their faces. So much more unique than run-of-the-mill EA standard Townies! You've converted me, Trip. I'm going Original as much as possible for my dynasties (Well that was the plan for House of White anyway but now the Callahans will benefit as well).

Samhain is fantastic. His traits sound really good too. His face definitely fits them. Yes, show us the unaltered Samhain!

It is very in-character. He reminds me of, hmmm, a lordly little English boy from a Japanese anime. Like Ciel Phantomhive or Alois Trancy from Black Butler. Of course I've only seen a few scenes of that show so I could totally be getting those characters wrong.

Meh. Both girls are good at delivering vitriol. If only they could accept that they're both excellent-looking ladies.

Original townie genes are very addictive, if hard to maintain a good supply of in an immortal dynasty (it's far easier in a life states dynasty, since aging down and resurrecting is unlimited). I bet your Callahans will appreciate it. :D

Alright, here he is:

I've seen Samhain throughout his entire life with eyeliner and full-face makeup, so it feels weird to see him otherwise.

I couldn't vouch for any resemblance to anime characters because I don't really watch anime. I'm certain that he resembles someone, though.

Yes, Samhian is alot like Ciel Phantomhive. (Note: I like Ceil far better then Alois, so I'm biased. But Alois is a wee bit more bratty.) So, would Beck be Elizabeth? (In Black Butler, Ciel is engaged to a female named Elizabeth.)
Also, I have a pairing name for Samhain and Beck; Beckhain. ;D

I'll take your word for it. :)

Beckhain sounds excellent.

Oooh ;D I love how you make the character stay true like his ancestor. That was really something! Well, instead Wei, I'm more interested with other his room-mate. I think if my Immortal story is finished I will make him as my DecaDynasty founder *plan*, he is cute XD

B-but, still... Oh, well. I get you point :P

I can't wait to see him grown up! Well, Vega is stunning in her own way. Screwtape too is awesome, but too bad they can't beat Saimhain for now :P

I think that I officially become Samhain's fan!

I love Wei's roommates. As for the skinniness, I've tried to imagine Wei with some meat on his bones and then suffered from a temporary blackout. It can't happen!

I think everyone is a fan of Samhain. And if they're not, then they need to set aside an hour to read my dynasty, as it's clear that they haven't.

---

It was decades since he passed away, but Vega still deeply missed Harwood. His hauntings became less and less frequent, and Vega still thought about him every time she walked downstairs to the ambrosia room and saw the ice sculptures he did. She missed the whirr of his chainsaw. Clarissa sculpted, but it wasn't the same for Vega.

But she had to cope.

She decided that the next best thing was to get Beck started on the art her father loved.

Samhain didn't take notice at first. He was at school when Beck moved in, and he had something else to start on.

He had a slight obsession with being physically perfect, and he was very tired of being thin like his father. Alas, he wasn't born with muscles, and the weight machine was a struggle to work for a new teenager.

“Crap, I wanted to work out, but there's a cute guy on the weight machine instead!” said Beck.

“We have two others.”

“Come on, don't I get a hug?” she asked.

“Oh Beck, how much longer do I have to wait?” Samhain drew himself in for a tight but totally platonic hug, though that was difficult. Did grandma really have to insist on the thigh-high boots for her? It was almost worse that way for Samhain, but he knew that Beck was safe in the household.

“Until it's legal. It's not too much longer now, ain't it?”

Meanwhile, the household had a fussy toddler.

Sheila picked up Marco James all the time, always entranced by his cuteness and especially by his chubby cheeks, straight from Heath and grandma Amy. Unfortunately, Heath's new job in the military meant that he couldn't spend as much time with his new family as he hoped. At least he was happy to hear that Marco James didn't have his hair color.

Although she was a good mother, Sheila had no idea what to say when it came to potty-training. “You can always sit down, but prepare for the backlash, sweet-cheeks,” she said. Marco still found it to be inspiring enough.

He was just adorable. But being so young, he had no idea what being born into a dynasty house entailed. Not even Sheila had the right perspective; she didn't know anything else, and after accepting the fact that she was stuck as an Ironstar for life, it wasn't a bad deal. Eva never had anything bad to say about being in a dynasty either; she didn't know what to expect or any of the workings, and she died without learning much about it beyond what she needed.

Beck's family had ties to dynasties that were a little deeper.

It all started one day at the gym, where Jade Greenwood died. But Rebecca wasn't there to see Jade; just a different woman with a name that started with J.

“Glad to see you're alright,” said Julienne, her voice a touch weakened by age.

“Mum, I think you got this dynasty thing all wrong. They're all nice people, and I'm starting to love sculpting.”

Julienne bit her lower lip a bit, all of the nerves about dynasties ready to pour forth from her mouth. She held back to urge to beg her Beck to come home, though it left her with little to say.

“Just remember to get out sometimes. All that sculpting almost drove your dad crazy.”

If there was one thing that kept Julienne in high spirits, it was another shift at the diner. She wanted to be a businesswoman in her younger days, but she had a knack for cooking and loved the hectic pace of the kitchen too much to leave. She didn't run it after Screwtape took control, but he could run the kitchen like a seasoned professional, and she still enjoyed working there.

And for the first time in eons, Julienne needed to take a break during a shift. She felt disassociated; a feeling that was long overdue.

It was that time; one marked by a low rumbling and the threatening orchestral score that only Vega could hear, but that night, she never thought it was Julienne. It seemed like she was immortal.

Alas, it was her time to leave. Julienne had the last chance to let her emotions out.

“Do you know what it's like to wake up each night feeling enslaved? I feel like I've done this all before. I'm either married off to some undying newcomer or someone plays matchmaker with me! Do you know what it's like knowing that the only good romance you had was arranged and controlled by some crazy lady across the street? And seeing her do the same to my little girl?!”

“I'm afraid I don't know the feeling, Ms. Knack. It's been your time to leave for far too many years now.”

“Just give me an answer! Why is she doing all of this? Why me? Why fabulous, beautiful me? And why my daughter?”

“I've told many a man this: I can't answer what I don't know.”

The Reaper's voice trailed off as Julienne swiftly entered the afterlife; an eerily low bass that could be heard throughout the diner, though his words flowed into each other, rendering the Reaper as just one dissonant bass chord. “I can never answer the questions about the watched ones. In the grand scheme of things, they're something far bigger than death itself.”

Rebecca didn't know what was happening until she got the call from her family later that night, but a pain shot through her heart, and it certainly wasn't because of the weights. Was sculpting really that isolating?

---

RIP Julienne. In one universe, you were a wonderful dynasty wife. Here, you still did a great service to the family, whether you like it or not.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #168 on: April 27, 2013, 01:30:41 AM »
Fare thee well, Julienne. You shall be missed.

That look on Sam's face on the weight machine is just hilarious. :P

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #169 on: April 27, 2013, 01:51:38 AM »
Ah! Heartbreaking. First Marc dies, now Julienne. My two second favourite Twinbrook townies :( Always the touching introspective stories when they die! I like that part.

Wow. Samhain has a great face. The romantic tension between him and Beck is interesting, to say the least. I look forward to them being able to finally be together.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #170 on: April 27, 2013, 02:32:59 AM »
Ahh, Poor Julienne. Rest in Peace.
...and Beck. Hope that she will going through this!

Marco is adorable too! I want him, hoho ♥

That was really beautiful screenie that you have captured, Trip. Nice, it's really add so much to the story despite the writing style is already great to describe.

And I always find that doing workout always result some funny faces. I totally love that. Gonna hunting more activities that result funny faces ♥

Oh, and I am really curious about who will be Samhain spouse-to-be! I can't wait to see that ♥

My Stories:

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Ironstar Immortals: New, Teenaged Freedoms (4/28)
« Reply #171 on: April 28, 2013, 06:57:59 PM »
Fare thee well, Julienne. You shall be missed.

That look on Sam's face on the weight machine is just hilarious. :P

I love the silly faces that sims make when pumping iron, but somehow Samhain managed to look even sillier.

Ah! Heartbreaking. First Marc dies, now Julienne. My two second favourite Twinbrook townies :( Always the touching introspective stories when they die! I like that part.

Wow. Samhain has a great face. The romantic tension between him and Beck is interesting, to say the least. I look forward to them being able to finally be together.

Yeah, I don't think I'll ever get desensitized to townie deaths. Sad to say that Goodwin passed away sometime when Samhain was a toddler and I didn't even mention it (Though it was offscreen; for Julienne, I had to watch her die because Clarissa was on the lot at the same time). I had to be introspective for Julienne. I grew attached to her with the Graves and couldn't just say "and Julienne died" just because she never was a part of the household.

It's the downside to being an Ironstar: you get an attractive original townie spouse, but the waiting game is awful.

Ahh, Poor Julienne. Rest in Peace.
...and Beck. Hope that she will going through this!

Marco is adorable too! I want him, hoho ♥

That was really beautiful screenie that you have captured, Trip. Nice, it's really add so much to the story despite the writing style is already great to describe.

And I always find that doing workout always result some funny faces. I totally love that. Gonna hunting more activities that result funny faces ♥

Oh, and I am really curious about who will be Samhain spouse-to-be! I can't wait to see that ♥

She took her mum's death pretty well; I was surprised to find that Beck wasn't very close with anyone in her family.

Marco was really adorable, and he never lost that charm as he grew up.

Inventors always make fun faces, but I'm a little biased because my main focus in my dynasty at the moment is the inventing immortal and I just adore her.

Well, his spousal choice is kind of obvious, so you don't even have to wait. :D

In current game news: generation four causes drama. She blows things up too, making her the second immortal that can cause property damage.

---

The same night that Julienne passed away, Clarissa felt a little different too, but she was too young to die. Just not too young to be an elder.

“Dresser, now.”

After a bit of blonde dye and clothes that maybe suited her, Clarissa proved that she was hard to change.

“You're setting a horrible example for Sammy with your cradle-robbing. I have to live with my son pining for a weird-lipped hag!” Clarissa still didn't know who to blame except for an old rival.

“Please, Heath's not that much younger than me.”

---

Vega was the first one to truly approve of Samhain's choices, or her choices for Samhain. Even though she was usually very bitter, the one thing that brought Vega to excitement was the prospect of being able to call Harwood family, in a slightly-diluted way. If only he came out for her to announce the good news.

While his hauntings were rare, they didn't stop by then. One night down in the ambrosia room, Vega helped herself to a plate of the food, with Harwood's ghost lingering close by, hoping for a bite, but Vega was very defensive of that one dish. He playfully tried to steal her fork, but she was too crafty for that.

“Wouldn't you know that it's off-limits?” she asked with a chuckle. She had a feeling that Harwood had the same sense of deja vu that Julienne did when it came to dynasties.

“Yeah, but it's sad being stuck between two worlds. I can understand why Jules and Macy can't stay put, but me? I felt like I did everything and I'm still as restless as those two.”

“Well, I can make this a little better.”

“...and that's all I have about Sam. He still amazes me. Wouldn't you want him as an in-law?”

“So that's what you have planned for Becky! I, well, I thought that Screwtape would be the one to marry one of my girls,” said Harwood.

“Funny how you're the one to think that an age gap is an issue,” said Vega. She and Harwood had a laugh about it before he disappeared into the aether, to be locked away for a long time. For someone who claimed to feel restless, his spirit was always forced to rest after that, while Vega's felt like it was ready to detach itself from her the less her old friends visited in the only way they knew how.

As for Wei, it was his last haunting for a while too. All he did was smile at the woman he married. It was shocking to think about how much time had passed, and he knew that he'd be happy with his grandson no matter what he did.

So what did Samhain do as a teenager, with new, teenaged freedoms?

He was supposed to join the Whelohff and Greenwood kids in a protest, but the heaviness of life pained him too much, driving him to brood as the protest winded down.

When it got too cold for his athletic wear, Samhain slipped on a jacket. When it felt too cold to brood, he found a new friend.

His name was Anderson Greenwood, and grandma Vega was always gushing about those good, handsome Greenwood boys. It was a strange family; both Jade and Emerald had children. Jade was ready to admit that her two boys were fathered by Sinbad, but Emerald stayed suspiciously silent about the identity of her boys' fathers. It might have been a product of her unflirtiness.

“Dude, no one believes me, but Ms. Curious is totally adjusting the grades to bring Jerrod's average down!” said Samhain, his voice laced with caution. He didn't want his other best friend (and Anderson's brother) to fail.

“I know. It's the giant squids controlling her. They're so much worse than the sharks.” Anderson was a bit of a loon, but the line between lunacy and worry was very thin, and Samhain found a lot of common ground with Anderson that night.

“So, besties?”

Samhain's brooding nature was far more apparent. Later that night, he went out near the beach to brood some more. Could those lovely Whelohff girls be tempting him away from Rebecca, the woman he promised himself too? Why was Bobbie Whelohff giving him all those date calls? And why didn't he like Marco James being around? How important could the kid be anyways?

“I'm starting to hate this family,” he heard from afar, after the police sirens were silenced.

Well, that's what a family of brooders and rebels always had to face.

The next morning, Sheila had a surprise. Everything from her was supposed to be a surprise, or that was her explanation for her quirk. Marco James cautiously held on.

Although Screwtape was sleeping before work, Samhain was at school, and Vega was sleeping for the sake of passing time, Clarissa and Beck were awake to celebrate. Large crowds always seemed to make Marco very fussy anyways.

Sheila tried to count down so she could blow out the candles with Marco James, but he successfully blew out the candles before Sheila could catch her breath. He hated birthday crowds, even if it was a crowd of three.

He had his dad's awkward smile, but Marco James was actually pleased with himself. He liked the green onesie that his mum bought as a gift, and the blue hair was pretty awesome once it grew out a bit. With his childhood ahead of him, Marco hoped for more time to spend painting; indoors, alone, and right at home in Twinbrook.

“Ah yes, spawn of Sheila,” said Screwtape from beyond the door, “I have a ticket for air travel to France for you! You, Samhain, and I will have a spectacular voyage!”

There were places indoors in France, right?

There were indeed places indoors. Marco James decided that he liked chess, and he was perfectly content to do that until Screwtape was out to get his last Visa level, and Samhain was made his babysitter. Since Samhain was too bored staying in the base camp, he dragged Marco James with him to a house across the road: The Fouchier House.

While Samhain had mature conversations with the adults, Henri and Eveline, Marco James watched television with the third Fouchier child, Zacharie.

“There are so many people in this house!” said Marco, wide-eyed and fearful, until Zacharie said that his mum just died. That was probably worse than discomfort over crowds.

That night, Screwtape completed his supermax. Then he had no excuse for delaying on the Visa. Thankfully, one nice lady who worked at the nectary had a mission that would give him his last French Visa.

It wasn't very clean, and Vega always warned him about getting too good at making nectar, but it was just a few bottles that the French lady needed. Her name was Charlotte, and Screwtape thought that she was very friendly, enough for him to sleep upstairs at the nectary for a few hours until he realized that Samhain and Marco James were still stuck at the base camp. They needed a proper home in France.

So they bought a small one, but it had enough for everyone to enjoy something.

Marco could paint indoors.

Screwtape had a full kitchen.

And Samhain had ample space to brood.

They could return to Twinbrook feeling fulfilled.

---

Hey guys, you know my little note on the first post about any original townie offspring being the result of my actions and not game mechanics? There seems to be an exception for foreign worlds, as evidenced by Zacharie and eventually many others. I mentioned it on other threads, but I'm still in awe over it.

Yes, there was one time when Harwood's ghost almost got a plate of ambrosia. He didn't eat any of it (Vega distracted him in time) and he's still dead. Now ambrosia is eaten in the afternoon, and I double-check to make sure that no ghosts are out when it is.

Marco's hair color is a result of my watcher powers and a mirror. He was born with brown hair from his grandma Eva. While I like Eva's hair color, I really wanted Amy's hair color instead. So I recreated her hair and got my wish. He still has Eva's eye color, so she still lives on through her grandson.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #172 on: April 28, 2013, 08:46:51 PM »
Hahaha, Clarissa remind me a lot of Screwtape before she had makeovers. Dat hair and dat face. You have a potential as a Comedian, Clarissa! Just sign up already and leave Clarissa alone for good :P

Eeeh, what's wrong with Clarissa? Get away from Sheila, leave her alone >:( *shoo shoo*

Well, I never intend to place graveyard-related in my home lot. The music background that played was so scary, especially when I play the game at night. But, it's still nice to see other again... But, no for me. I found out that boasting grandchildren also has funny face on them. I love the facial expression, that was nice and worth for a screenie ♥ (Well, I'm more interested in Sims interaction anyway instead building things :D)

Oh, oh. Wei. Did you managed to see Lang Gwydd and get his genes too? Well, tell me if I didn't missing something. I was grown a fond of him after seeing him come to Goodwin party. I think that I have something for Sim with a chubby look. I want to eat him if he was a food :3

It is okay to alter the original color when I do makeover, Trip? I wish that I could do that too. But, genetic things always make me wonder what coming next...

My Stories:

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #173 on: April 28, 2013, 09:03:50 PM »
Hahaha, Clarissa remind me a lot of Screwtape before she had makeovers. Dat hair and dat face. You have a potential as a Comedian, Clarissa! Just sign up already and leave Clarissa alone for good :P

Eeeh, what's wrong with Clarissa? Get away from Sheila, leave her alone >:( *shoo shoo*

Well, I never intend to place graveyard-related in my home lot. The music background that played was so scary, especially when I play the game at night. But, it's still nice to see other again... But, no for me. I found out that boasting grandchildren also has funny face on them. I love the facial expression, that was nice and worth for a screenie ♥ (Well, I'm more interested in Sims interaction anyway instead building things :D)

Oh, oh. Wei. Did you managed to see Lang Gwydd and get his genes too? Well, tell me if I didn't missing something. I was grown a fond of him after seeing him come to Goodwin party. I think that I have something for Sim with a chubby look. I want to eat him if he was a food :3

It is okay to alter the original color when I do makeover, Trip? I wish that I could do that too. But, genetic things always make me wonder what coming next...

I play my game on mute, so no ghostly sounds for me. ;D Vega looks so cute when she boasts about her grandkids. I never thought that she'd make as good of a grandma as she does.

I was meaning to grab Lang to make foreign children, but he died before I could track him down. He did go to Screwtape's bachelor party, though. He makes cute kids too. Oh well, I'll stick with the curse of Wei's thinness in my family. Will it ever leave me alone?

Yeah, you can alter the color of a sim's hair with the mirror and it's allowed. I usually keep hair colors alone, but I make exceptions depending on how much an inherited hair color angers me.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #174 on: April 28, 2013, 09:13:34 PM »
Nooo! Goodwin!  :'(

Oh, at first I thought that was Marc's hair. I guess Amy's is a bit lighter, though. Yes, foreign reproduction works entirely differently, specifically so that there are always people in the location. So they end up with some weird things going on there.

Samhain is so gorgeous. He and Ferrus Alchimia need to start an Adorable Neurotic Boys' Club.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #175 on: April 28, 2013, 09:24:11 PM »
Ehh... but playing it on mute is not fun. I always amused when Sim talking about rubbish thing :P. Simlish like a rubbish. I wonder that Human language will be rubbish too on Sim. But, usually I still have my musics anyway ;D And another problem is eww ghost thing. That make me annoyed a lot. I hate to re-assigned the action queue just because that one of thing >:(

Nooo! Lang :'( .
Oh, I wished to see his descendant too in your dynasty. Too bad that he was died already. Rest in peace Lang. Maybe you will be lucky in my attempt to do a DecaDynasty ::)

Well, thank you for provided information then.

I am astonished and amazed how many family last name that I knew in your Dynasty.
That was really a lot of work. Keep it up :3

My Stories:

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #176 on: April 28, 2013, 09:42:33 PM »
I finally caught up the other day; good work (and impressive breeding program) so far! And it has, in fact, produced a very pretty boy in Samhain.

I will have to remember about foreigners when the spouse pool starts to run dry...
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #177 on: April 28, 2013, 11:35:26 PM »

Ugh, Marco James is just too cute, also! And Samhain continues to be just off the charts gorgeous; I really like the red outwear outfit with the red gloves. I continue to enjoy Vega's schemes, even if it is sort of sad for the various townies who become entwined. I hope that they will eventually find peace when they discover the purpose behind everything Vega is doing. After all, their lineage will live on, in some form or another.

By the way, I just sent my two pollinators off to a foreign land. I hope their children make children, like the townies in your game seem to be doing! Thanks again for letting us all know about that.

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
« Reply #178 on: May 01, 2013, 03:02:20 PM »
Your stories are so unique. This was a fun read and I can't wait to get more.

I like Clarissa more than Sheila. Of course, I'm addicted to spicy sims, lol. I'm not going to cheat and look at the family tree, but I think I know where this is going. I so love convoluted family trees!

Awesome, Trip.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #179 on: May 01, 2013, 08:02:32 PM »
Samhain is adorable - with or without make-up - but he looks better with.
Have I ever mentioned that I really like the way you write?
If I have, i'm mentioning it again. I love it.

~Anna

anything