Author Topic: The Ironstar Immortals: The Final Update 12/14  (Read 65018 times)

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
Re: The Ironstar Immortals: Eva's Last Woes (4/11)
« Reply #90 on: April 11, 2013, 06:18:27 PM »
Screwtape never felt anything for Sheila?

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #91 on: April 11, 2013, 06:22:22 PM »
Farewell, dear Eva. May you and Shamus be forever in each others' arms.

On a positive note, I'm glad to see the secret finally revealed. :D That first kiss was adorable.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #92 on: April 11, 2013, 06:32:06 PM »
Rest in peace, Eva! And early congratulations to Screwtape!

May I hope that Sheila will be having a child at some point? Those genes are too pretty to go to waste!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #93 on: April 11, 2013, 07:00:35 PM »
If I know Trip, Sheila will definitely be bringing in a child. Just as surely as Sinbad will have many, many children. Am I giving too much away again? Anyway, I did not see Clarissa coming, I'll say that. I'm sorry Angelique the Appropriately Named will not be joining the dynasty. But I am grateful that Goodwin's genes are getting in.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #94 on: April 12, 2013, 12:26:46 AM »
I can't get over how elder-like Vega doesn't look.  I don't think I've ever seen a Sim stay so remarkably young looking.

What exactly happened to give Sinbad pigtails?  I must know.

Anna33

« Reply #95 on: April 12, 2013, 09:12:47 AM »
I admit I laughed a little bit at Sinbad in pigtails, I thought Screwtape was going to end up with Angelique for sure. But still Congratulations to Clarissa and Screwtape. :) RIP Eva.

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #96 on: April 12, 2013, 10:39:57 AM »
RIP Eva. She seemed nice, and she did her job. Ideal dynsty helper.
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: The Ironstar Immortals: The Darn Ring (4/12)
« Reply #97 on: April 12, 2013, 11:10:20 AM »
It's always best to go with the sims gut. I tried being smart once in my ID and 2 days later I had to accept that a wedding wouldn't take place (the prospective groom was bugged) and I went with the sims she'd been attracted to all along.

I'm looking forward to Screwtape traveling.

Screwtape is the only sim that gets a choice in love, anyways (Vega did too, but I really wanted her to end up with Wei regardless). Generation three had his wife chosen for him long before he was even born.

Screwtape never felt anything for Sheila?

Not a single thing. I was shocked too. Sheila, on the other hand, got a ton of romantic wishes for plenty of people which may or may not include Screwtape. She randomly got the flirty trait upon aging up to YA.

Farewell, dear Eva. May you and Shamus be forever in each others' arms.

On a positive note, I'm glad to see the secret finally revealed. :D That first kiss was adorable.

I loved their first kiss too. I'm mildly-obsessed with romantic screenshots. I wasn't expecting him to go for Clarissa, but I don't think generation three would have been as cute with someone else as the mother!

Rest in peace, Eva! And early congratulations to Screwtape!

May I hope that Sheila will be having a child at some point? Those genes are too pretty to go to waste!

Sheila's an original townie child, so of course she'll get some genes in. Thanks for the congrats; I'm always proud of my sim-couples. ;D

If I know Trip, Sheila will definitely be bringing in a child. Just as surely as Sinbad will have many, many children. Am I giving too much away again? Anyway, I did not see Clarissa coming, I'll say that. I'm sorry Angelique the Appropriately Named will not be joining the dynasty. But I am grateful that Goodwin's genes are getting in.

You'd only be giving too much away if you guessed the number of kids that Sinbad had or who Sheila's fiance ended up being. Any guess for the former will likely be too low, so I'm safe. ;)

I thought it would be Angelique because she was best friends with Screwtape for a long time, and they had a ton in common. I love Clarissa's eyes though (I'm 75% sure that she got her eye shape from Goodwin), and her traits were better suited for a dynasty. For the most part, anyways.

As long as you're happy about getting some Goode genes into the family, I'm pleased. Thanks!

I can't get over how elder-like Vega doesn't look.  I don't think I've ever seen a Sim stay so remarkably young looking.

What exactly happened to give Sinbad pigtails?  I must know.

I think some of the reason why she looks young is because her nose can't get any more bulbous, even as an elder. I turned up her nose scale to its max, so maybe the game has a limit. Whatever the reason, she's a lovely old lady.

The game messed up when aging him up, and that's my only explanation. It was too hilarious to not add to the story.

I admit I laughed a little bit at Sinbad in pigtails, I thought Screwtape was going to end up with Angelique for sure. But still Congratulations to Clarissa and Screwtape. :)

I "forgot" to take him to the mirror for a few days after he aged up into pigtails. It was too funny to see the evil dirtbag degraded like that.

Oh, and thanks!

RIP Eva. She seemed nice, and she did her job. Ideal dynsty helper.

A helper like no other. I felt bad because her relationship with Sheila was shaky at best.

---

“Oh Eva.”

“No more tears,” muttered Sheila. She didn't get why Screwtape was still in histrionics over her mother's death. It still tore through Sheila, but she didn't want to sob.

“Oh, and I meant to ask you this on the plane, but explain your new squeeze,” said Sheila, referring to the girl in spiceberry.

Clarissa and Sheila never formally met. They might have taken a class together in high school, but Sheila mostly skipped school anyways. Right before the trip, Clarissa undid her braids and found the right clothes in her favorite color.

Screwtape was the default man to get a Visa so they wouldn't have to stay at the base camp every time they went to France. Since Visas were non-transferable, it seemed natural for Screwtape to be the one with one. The other two wouldn't be around forever.

Clarissa indulged in her love of nature and the environment, something that she kept a secret from Screwtape. He didn't understand why she kept that under wraps.

He understood why she failed to tell him about her worst vice. Clarissa wasn't a bad person, but she usually had bad things to say. “Your parents are dead and you show too much leg. And you weren't good enough for your one friend.”

Sheila was unaffected by Clarissa's insults. After all, they both enjoyed fishing. “Hey, there are lots of frogs over here!” Sheila said to her from fifteen feet away.

“I'll fish how I want to,” Clarissa just looked away. It was a weird family.

Regardless of her thoughts, Screwtape led her up to a French hill on a beautiful, clear morning.

“My partner, would you allow me to ask you a question?”

“Sure, I have all day.”

“Now, my dear, I would like to be joined in holy matrimony with you. I will ask your parental units for permission, as it is an accepted-”

“Yes, Screwy-poo! Just give me the darn ring.”

So he did. It was hard to not listen to Clarissa, even if she spoke in far more concise terms than he did. Her parents were also getting older (well, Goodwin was), and Screwtape already had to bear the fact that his dad wouldn't be there to see him get married.

He loved her in the limited ways he knew how.

There was still Sheila back at the base camp, still single and likely unhappy about it. She tried to hide her own anger, but all her responses came out with the hallmarks of her own views. “It would be a shame if you made the wrong choice,” she said.

“Friend, I feel that Clarissa is the only person I should marry. However, I still desire your company as a friend, and I want to donate this rainbow gem that I found in the museum on the first day as a sign of my good will. It is dated at over two centuries old, and the cut was of great popularity back then.”

“That's nice, Screw.” She could always appreciate a nice gem for an end-table, but for a kid that was so smart, he was too thick to get any of her signs. But perhaps she was too thick to realize a lot of things about romance too.

Poor Screwtape wouldn't feel anything except the disappointment of getting only a level two Visa before their flight departed.

---

Clarissa is mean-spirited. Somehow Screwtape's Observant LTW didn't pick that up. Her sisters all had decent personalities. *shrugs* The rest of Clarissa's traits are perfect, though. Neurotic, artistic, and eco-friendly (and heavy sleeper).

She was a lot of fun to makeover, though. I like spiceberry when it has the good grace to not be everyone's favorite color (which it absolutely is at this point in my dynasty. Poo).
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #98 on: April 12, 2013, 12:00:36 PM »
R.I.P, Eva. I always sad when I see Sims that is the part of the household pass away. I just wish that they could live forever. (enable aging: off) Yeah... And the dynasty will be failed for sure.  Ohh.... Well, wish you for the best... Screwtape! I just wish that he will end up with Sheila. They are so perfect each other. But, oh well...

---

Awww, Sheila... Here, come here let me hug you. I just wish that I am there in your dynasty, so I can help her to convince Trip that Sheila is the one for him :P . Regardless of that, nice update. I'm really enjoying it. I love Clarissa makeover.  My, you surely know to make some Sims become much better. Bravo!

And congratulation for 2500+ views, Trip. You deserved it (^w^)/
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #99 on: April 12, 2013, 12:18:14 PM »
Well, I like her. Even if her clothes do make me want a berry smoothie I can't have. I'm glad they're getting married. I feel bad for Sheila but I am positive she'll find a very handsome and mature man who is much more emotionally aware, if maybe a little afraid to commit ;)

By samoht04

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: The Ironstar Immortals: From Sir Goode (4/12)
« Reply #100 on: April 12, 2013, 07:14:30 PM »
R.I.P, Eva. I always sad when I see Sims that is the part of the household pass away. I just wish that they could live forever. (enable aging: off) Yeah... And the dynasty will be failed for sure.  Ohh.... Well, wish you for the best... Screwtape! I just wish that he will end up with Sheila. They are so perfect each other. But, oh well...

---

Awww, Sheila... Here, come here let me hug you. I just wish that I am there in your dynasty, so I can help her to convince Trip that Sheila is the one for him :P . Regardless of that, nice update. I'm really enjoying it. I love Clarissa makeover.  My, you surely know to make some Sims become much better. Bravo!

And congratulation for 2500+ views, Trip. You deserved it (^w^)/

Sheila will find love, and real love. She's happily engaged in my game right now, but she had her own weird wishes in her younger days (as you'll see in three chapters or so).

Maybe in another universe, Screwtape will find his love for Sheila. I have them saved to the bin, after all.

Thanks!

Well, I like her. Even if her clothes do make me want a berry smoothie I can't have. I'm glad they're getting married. I feel bad for Sheila but I am positive she'll find a very handsome and mature man who is much more emotionally aware, if maybe a little afraid to commit ;)

They are quite a nice shade of spiceberry.

Hmm, I don't think Sheila and Lincoln Baker have ever crossed paths. He's indefinitely young as a fairy in my game, so it could have been a possibility with one of Auntie Vega's potent cure elixirs. I guess I missed that chance, though Sheila indeed found a nice and mature man she could grow old with.

(It's not Marc, though)

Because I am sitting on hundreds of screenshots, have a double-update filled with shots taken at night in a poorly-lit park.

---

Back at home, Sinbad had some feelings left for Lolly and Jade, but between Lolly's old age and the objections of Jade's family, he needed some new excitement.

Thankfully, a beautiful fairy was preening in the family bathroom, and Sinbad had just the right words to say to her.

While Sinbad wallowed in his dirtbag ways, Screwtape found his bachelor party to be annoyingly tame, even by his standards. Dancer Justine Thyme wasn't even that appealing, but even if she was, Screwtape's future-father-in-law was standing right there.

Screwtape changed into something a little more impressive before meeting Goodwin Goode for the first time. While Jenni and her family were always close to the Ironstars, not even Vega could find much to say about Goodwin. She hardly knew that he existed beyond his small job at the police station where Vega worked for a few years.

As for Goodwin, he had a weird feeling in his stomach over the weird grey boy that wanted to marry his daughter.

“Greetings, sir Goode. I have expressed interest in marrying the most physically and mentally appealing of your daughters. Did you know that my mother has known them for all of their lives? It is a spectacular feat.”

Goodwin never lived with Jenni and their daughters for a variety of reasons, most of them rather flimsy (even by his own admission), but the good will in his heart was too great to not be the protective father. He didn't want to judge Screwtape too harshly; he was young and likely of good will himself, but it was just a part of Goodwin's fatherly instinct to do that. His brow furrowed as Screwtape tried to prove that he was good enough for Clarissa.

“Sir Goode, both of my parental units taught me to be cautious of the schemes in Twinbrook, such as the repeated police cover-ups of unlawful dumping by Doctor Whelohff's research! Did you know that it has been happening for generations, starting with the research done by Doctor Steward Curious? I have noted that Clarissa also shares those beliefs, and she makes sure to check that the sink isn't running while I check the stove. I think that Clarissa and I have a common link that makes her my perfect marital partner.” Screwtape wanted to think of a good way to conclude his argument, but the words ended there.

“I'm...I'm touched that someone believes her,” Goodwin was overcome, hardly able to look his son-in-law in the eyes. “You're perfect for her!”

And that night, Screwtape proved that he had emotions, and a new friend in Goodwin Goode.

Though the feeling of Sheila's hands in his was comforting. Someone needed to help him keep balance.

Things were so unsteady without her. What a friend she was!

Accomplishments piled up. Screwtape graduated with honors, and Sheila hardly graduated. All that was left was for Screwtape to count down to his wedding day, and for life to go on.

He tagged the walls of the hallway to pass the time. What worried Vega ended up to not be a huge concern after all; Screwtape was still in good standing with the law (as not to displease his father-in-law too much), and Vega realized that there were different things to focus on.

She saw an incoming grandchild, even before it was conceived. She saw the need for a boy, which could be remedied by 20 apples. That was the easy part.

The next step was a bit more complicated.

Julienne Knack could only watch as her old friend had a conversation with her youngest daughter.

---

Clarissa had a bachelorette party, but it ended up with everyone route-failing outside of the venue's doors, and Clarissa almost freezing to death. It wasn't worth any screenshots. :( I also had Vega grow tons of flame fruit after that, so no one can freeze anymore.

Again, sorry for most of the chapter literally being in the dark.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #101 on: April 12, 2013, 07:26:51 PM »
I think the screenshots were good quality, and I had no problem with them being taken during the night.

How nice to see Goodwin, and what is Vega up to?

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #102 on: April 12, 2013, 09:58:29 PM »
Oh yeah, flame fruit! Wish I'd remembered that before my third gen Callahan tried to scare me half to death by almost freezing to death. Twice. Sleeping the snow? Not a good idea!

And, in other news...

GOODWIN! Aaaahhhhh 8-P~ He looks so beautiful...Thank you Trip, I know you wrote this chapter just for me ;D

By samoht04

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #103 on: April 12, 2013, 11:20:50 PM »

Aw, I'm really loving this dynasty! Not that I haven't with your other ones, Trip, but I feel particularly fond of the Ironstars (even if your last founder was hotter  ;) ). Anyway, silly "Screwy-poo" being so dense! Poor Shelia. Clarissa really does have some nice genes, though. She's very scrawny, but the shape of her nose is particularly nice. I think it's cute that they're both neurotic. Goodwin's face when Screwtape asks for permission to marry Clarissa is just so cute.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #104 on: April 13, 2013, 12:26:41 PM »
Well, I'm looking forward to that. I can't wait to see who is Sheila's true love in this story :3

Yes, looking forward even it's taking in another universe :3

---

Oooo... So that is Goodwin. Hmm, I must learn about him more. Because I don't feel anything like when I see Sinbad in his ponytail *laugh*
Congratulation, Screwtape! Looking forward for your Wedding soon and the nooboo of course~

Don't worry about being dark. I can see the scene well, Trip.
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

anything