Author Topic: The Ironstar Immortals: The Final Update 12/14  (Read 65021 times)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Re: The Ironstar Immortals: Timing (3/30)
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2013, 12:06:32 PM »
His teeth are actually an accessory in CAS, right under socks (everyone has the vampire fangs from patch 1.38, but Supernatural introduced another set with bottom fangs as well top ones; Screwtape and Vega both have the latter). I love those little fangs. ;D

Thank you, Trip. I finally can found the teeth things. It was awesome! ;D

---
Game of Gnubb comment:
I love Screwtape's hair. It's a CC or a Store Content?

The Window comment:
Six children... Wow :o
Interesting! I never had that many children in my game!
How could you stand that... I usually restricted to one or two children because I can't stand it.
That was really something @_@
Oh, and R.I.P Harwood!

The Timing Comment:
Sheila is growing beautiful. I just love her look, still hoping that she is the one and only for Screwtape ;D
It's nice to see that you're on generation three already! Good luck! There are five more to go! And please be careful Trip because I still want to read more! And it's a nice update, I'm really enjoying your story. I just wish that story progression will be fixed, I want something cool happen like when I read Dreamweaver ID. That was cool to see original townie blood instead random created NPC who pop around...

And Happy Easter!
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: The Ironstar Immortals: Rotten Peach (4/1)
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2013, 08:05:39 PM »
Thank you, Trip. I finally can found the teeth things. It was awesome! ;D

---
Game of Gnubb comment:
I love Screwtape's hair. It's a CC or a Store Content?

The Window comment:
Six children... Wow :o
Interesting! I never had that many children in my game!
How could you stand that... I usually restricted to one or two children because I can't stand it.
That was really something @_@
Oh, and R.I.P Harwood!

The Timing Comment:
Sheila is growing beautiful. I just love her look, still hoping that she is the one and only for Screwtape ;D
It's nice to see that you're on generation three already! Good luck! There are five more to go! And please be careful Trip because I still want to read more! And it's a nice update, I'm really enjoying your story. I just wish that story progression will be fixed, I want something cool happen like when I read Dreamweaver ID. That was cool to see original townie blood instead random created NPC who pop around...

And Happy Easter!

1. Screw's hair is from the Store. Right here.

2. Thankfully, Harwood had them all outside of the house, so I could have made him an absentee father. Which I mostly did; I sent him to the Knacks every day, but he mostly just wanted to flirt with Julienne and occasionally talk with her parents. I wasn't even aiming for six kids; I envisioned five at most due to the household space in the Knacks being limited by Julienne's parents. When her mum passed away, I just had to give them a sixth.

3. Ah, Sheila and Screwtape. Things got weird, and that's all I'll say.

4. Thanks for the encouragement. I'm still trying to formulate the fine points of the story in my head, but I have an idea of a story for this to follow. I don't like the generated sims either; it's hard work, but it's great to see generation three have some very interesting original townie kids as schoolmates. I'm happy to be so far with the dynasty at this point.

5. Happy late Easter to you too. :)

To everyone: I just saw generation three as a teen. He's so cute! I also got my first glimpse at generation four's spouse. Generation four will be a very lucky lady. I'll probably end up moving in generation three's future spouse pretty soon. She's distinctive (best way to put it), and I want to control her so I can do my best with what I'm given (as a hint, you can probably guess her father, and she gets most of her looks from him. For better or for worse).

---

Sinbad had a kink in his back, but Vega didn't care. “Eva's getting quite old, and I need a sculptor. Please?”

“Unless Dennis needs some new stairs for the warehouse, ugh, no thanks.”

“You're just a difficult rotten peach, aren't you?” asked Vega.

“And you're a miserable gloom cookie. Go away.”

“I forgot to mention the chainsaw.”

Sinbad called Goodwin with vindictive glee. Yes, evil prevailed, and it was going to live in an awesome mansion on Puddlewick Drive with a chainsaw in its hands.

Though he learned about ice the hard way.

Now that she had a successor for Eva, Vega got to focus on her alchemy a little more. Her last bottles of Invigorating Elixirs were at a rolling boil, like the badly reheated coffee they were meant to replace.

She also had a strange focus on the Knack children. Hugo was their youngest at the time, unaware of the fact that an unborn sister was going to steal all the attention from him within days. Vega adored the little man, and since Julienne's impending sixth child sapped most of her energy, it was up to Vega to take Hugo off her hands for a few hours.

“The claaaaaaaaaaaaw.”

Vega couldn't spend all her time focused on her best friend's children. She couldn't ignore Screwtape, could she? As much she loved the Knacks, he was her shining star and far more precious.

“Parental unit, are my brownies up to your standards? I cook them at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, as per the recipe. And did you know that the cocoa you buy isn't actually imported from Sunlit Tides?”

“Yes, dear.” What would she do with that kid?

But maybe she needed the Knack children in her life. They were so young, but Screwtape was entering his teen years.

He took a giant leap, looking at his housemates. He was tired of feeling like the baby of the family.

Screwtape got dressed for the first time as a teenager in his new bathroom right away. His father's features became far more prominent, especially the sunken eyes, but Screwtape did what he could with it.

“Parental unit! I am experiencing a wardrobe change!”

“Yes son, but I have to go.”

Downstairs, the three girls treated themselves to birthday cake.

“You look gloomier than me,” said Vega to Eva, “Is there anything wrong?”

“Not, well, not really.”

“Is it me?”

“Vega, never in a million years. I've been so happy here. Perhaps I'm just tired.”

“But mum, what about dad's death scare last week that you were crying about?”

“Hush. Auntie Vega bought our favorite type of cake, so eat up,” said Eva before having another bite. Shamus was still alive, but deep down, Eva worried. Neither of them were young, and Eva marveled at how she still woke up each morning as a healthy woman. However, after Shamus had a false alarm over chest pains, Eva feared the day it would become real. She had no choice but to, even with a forkful of white cake with authentic vanilla.

Vega decided to leave the two of them to speak it over, and a part of her wondered how her own elderly husband was doing.

---

I love Sinbad. Usually, he's a long-lived occult and I always make the note to save him for later. He wasn't this time, but he was really a contact from a PI case. Somehow, Vega became best friends with Sinbad after that, and moving him in was easier than usual when I needed him. Eva was about 90 at the time, and I needed Sheila to focus on painting.

Oh, and I bet you can guess my real motive for moving in the evil, flirty, rather hot Sinbad. ;D

At the time of writing this, I had no idea what to think about Screwtape's looks. Now I think that he's uniquely handsome as an adult. No other dynasty has an immortal with those Keane eyes, after all.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2013, 08:33:14 PM »
Screwtape is adorable! Whoops, sorry, still stuck in toddler mode--particularly uniquely handsome. And Sheila is gorgeous!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2013, 09:11:24 PM »

Shelia and Sinbad sitting in a tree . . . whoop, sorry Screwtape! Well, you didn't show his face up close, but he looks cute to me. From what you'd said about Screwtape's teen years earlier, I was expecting something pretty drastic. Not Drizzarloboos bad, but along that vein.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2013, 09:25:31 PM »
Screwtape is adorable! Whoops, sorry, still stuck in toddler mode--particularly uniquely handsome. And Sheila is gorgeous!

I think adorable can still apply. He still makes cute faces. And I concur about Sheila.

Shelia and Sinbad sitting in a tree . . . whoop, sorry Screwtape! Well, you didn't show his face up close, but he looks cute to me. From what you'd said about Screwtape's teen years earlier, I was expecting something pretty drastic. Not Drizzarloboos bad, but along that vein.

More like Sinbad and half the town that isn't Sheila. Sheila got the wish to kiss him once she aged up, but they hated each other at that point, so it was useless.

He had to finish Ice Personality before making nooboos anyways.

Yeah, I realized that I didn't have any close-ups of teen-Screwtape. Here's a YA shot I didn't put into the story:

It's the huge, distorted upper eye sockets that bothered me at first. That, and Screwtape looks like he doesn't have a forehead without the right hairstyle. The rest of him is fine.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2013, 01:04:00 AM »
I think he looks cool. I am excited about the addition of Sinbad to the house. I think he's rather hot as well, although I am too devoted to Goodwin to ever move him in as a babymaker.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Ironstar Immortals: Graffiti (4/2)
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2013, 08:01:29 AM »
I think he looks cool. I am excited about the addition of Sinbad to the house. I think he's rather hot as well, although I am too devoted to Goodwin to ever move him in as a babymaker.

To be honest, Sinbad's life was boring and not worth too many screenshots. Sculpt, make nooboos, sculpt, be mean, sculpt, rinse and repeat until his death. But it was all worth it to ensure a spouse for a later generation, and lots of best friends for generation three!

---

“Wei, I think you need another day off,” said Vega. She was hoping to visit the Knacks and later go to the Summer Festival.

While the Knacks lived close beforehand, they moved into the roomier mansion across from the Ironstars soon after Harwood passed away. And while Vega insisted that Wei enjoy himself by having fun, he insisted that he got fun out of tutoring Susanne for her final exams.

Instead, Vega found some fun in a newborn that was resting in the kitchen: Julienne and Harwood's last child, born nine months after his death. She saw a bright future in the little slug, who was apparently named Rebecca.

But after a morning with the Knacks, Wei and Vega headed out to the Summer Festival. Vega wasn't very steady on her skates, but she had a husband who could help in spite of his own shakiness. She didn't want to think of him ever passing.

She attacked him with a kiss. It was all getting to her head.

While they were out, Screwtape made his first real estate purchase. “If the culinary artisans here can hear me, I will be the top chef here once I exit my adolescence!” he said after he signed the contract. Vega thought that Screwtape wanted to be a chef, and stayed out of the kitchen until she learned something different about him.

Screwtape loved the kitchen, but he had an even bigger passion: graffiti. He started in the yard, which Vega didn't mind. It was just grass, but she crossed her fingers in hopes that he wouldn't go onto public property. Not when she still had to deal with juvenile court with him if he misbehaved.

He had a much-more-mild side to him. Screwtape otherwise went to school, posed for sculptures for his auntie Eva, and took after his dad with a healthy love for gaming. He was still a well-meaning kid. In a way, Vega wanted him to grow up. She almost looked forward to the day when he was an immortal old man, spending centuries rambling on about trivia, and she would love every moment of that. And maybe he would even grow out of that graffiti phase.

But she visited the Knacks every day, and seeing their littlest ones made Vega wish for either Screwtape's toddler days to be back, or him to grow up even faster and give her a grandchild.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2013, 09:00:11 PM »

I think we can all second Vega's wish to see Screwtape's nooboo! He really is pretty cool looking, in spite of the eyes, or maybe you just did a good job picking out the right hair style and such for him. That can go a long way.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2013, 09:46:19 PM »
Ah yes, there is no denying that Wei is Screwtape's father. I love how you've developed his character, especially his lack of humor. It really gives him an interesting personality. Knowing that his dating pool is so huge I can't wait to see who his spouse is going to be. :)

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Ironstar Immortals: Bowling Face (4/3)
« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2013, 04:51:00 PM »
I think we can all second Vega's wish to see Screwtape's nooboo! He really is pretty cool looking, in spite of the eyes, or maybe you just did a good job picking out the right hair style and such for him. That can go a long way.

Hairstyles are a fine science.

And Screwtape's nooboo was seriously adorable. He's everything I wanted generation three to be.

Ah yes, there is no denying that Wei is Screwtape's father. I love how you've developed his character, especially his lack of humor. It really gives him an interesting personality. Knowing that his dating pool is so huge I can't wait to see who his spouse is going to be. :)

He had a large pool, but as a hint, I went with a very obvious choice. The rest of his choices fell victim to an evil dynasty sculptor, or to other male townies who I moved in to "spread some joy."

Screwtape is a lot of fun to write and I'm glad that everyone enjoys him.

---

Since Vega had little else to do until her next birthday, she and Wei found another common hobby. His ex-roommates were fellow gamers, and it was a little part of his past that he missed. Vega didn't even mind being the town nerd because of her new pastime.

Screwtape preferred bowling. He failed to mention that he dragged along the older Angelique Jones-Brown to make it a not-date.

“Now Angelique, the velocity of this bowling ball is dependent on the force of my throw and the forces of gravity. At this angle, I'm guaranteed to knock down at least half of the pins.”

“So that's what causes your bowling face, huh?” she asked.

“Affirmative.” Screwtape instead crashed down on his knees.

“Nine in one shot, which is well within my calculations,” he whispered. He hoped that Angelique was impressed; something about her and her sisters seemed so different yet wonderful now that he was a little older.

When no one was watching, he made the walls a little more beautiful.

Meanwhile, Eva tried to stay calm, and diverted a conversation towards books. “I think that Anna-Liza Riddle's earlier books are her more honest works,” she said.

“Don't even try that on me. What happened today?”

Eva had to sit down and cry about it instead.

“Sheila and I went over to the old house for an afternoon...”

“...And he died in my arms.”

Later that night, Vega wanted an hour alone with Wei. Perhaps he knew that time was running out, considering that the young woman he met so long ago was going to have her elder birthday in the next few days. Where did all that time go, anyways?

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2013, 05:03:59 PM »
Dying when they're being romantic...that is just the worst. At the very least Eva and Sheila got to be with Shamus at the end...but still, how terribly heartbreaking. :(

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2013, 09:52:01 PM »
I can't believe it's already time for Vega to turn elder.  She still seems so young.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2013, 10:12:16 PM »

Hehe, Screwtape's bowling face it awesome, and the girl with him is quite stunning. Poor Vega, knowing Wei can't live much longer. They seem like such a sweet couple. I'm not sure why some dynasty spouses are harder or easier to lose, but I think Wei is going to be a hard one to say good bye to.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2013, 09:41:43 AM »
Muahaha, it's Angelique! Goode, Goode. (Too corny! Ack!)
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Anna33

« Reply #74 on: April 04, 2013, 12:49:19 PM »
It is allways so sad when a townie dies, but at least he died with his family. Screwtapes bowling face, Its funny and awesome at the same time.