Author Topic: Where did your profile name come from?  (Read 196951 times)

Leto85

Re: Where did your profile name come from?
« Reply #375 on: December 30, 2011, 11:51:41 AM »
All i'm gonna say is that it has something to do with my name  :-X

So... you're named after a flying mammal? ;)

LP TBob97

« Reply #376 on: December 30, 2011, 04:01:02 PM »
It is my XBox Live name. and by the way rohebat I LOVE your avatar

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

donotrefreeze

« Reply #377 on: December 30, 2011, 07:21:22 PM »
Mine is a username I've been using since 2009 when I started my blog/website (which is completely unrelated to TS3, by the way). I shamelessly stole it from a local exhibition I saw whilst I was a photography student at college. When I was creating my blog, I was completely stuck for a name until I saw the leaflet from the exhibition out the corner of my eye and I thought 'that has a nice ring to it'. I feel kinda bad now, because when you google Do Not Refreeze my blog is the first result, and the actual photography exhibition is the second one. *Sheepish laughter*

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #378 on: December 30, 2011, 07:27:08 PM »
Mine is a username I've been using since 2009 when I started my blog/website (which is completely unrelated to TS3, by the way). I shamelessly stole it from a local exhibition I saw whilst I was a photography student at college. When I was creating my blog, I was completely stuck for a name until I saw the leaflet from the exhibition out the corner of my eye and I thought 'that has a nice ring to it'. I feel kinda bad now, because when you google Do Not Refreeze my blog is the first result, and the actual photography exhibition is the second one. *Sheepish laughter*

Haha, I checked out your blog and it's brilliant - I adore the nail stuff! I keep my nails long and love nail art, so it's right up my road. You're also quite funny, it's a good blog. I've bookmarked it. :)

Offline CynKuy

• Occult
« Reply #379 on: December 31, 2011, 01:08:09 AM »
Mine is a combination of the first three letters of my first and my last name.  Usually I use my original user name of kuyke001 that I was given by an instructor at college, I am lacking either imagination or inclination to change or perhaps self confidence, maybe all three. :-\
Cynthia

donotrefreeze

« Reply #380 on: December 31, 2011, 04:05:21 PM »
Haha, I checked out your blog and it's brilliant - I adore the nail stuff! I keep my nails long and love nail art, so it's right up my road. You're also quite funny, it's a good blog. I've bookmarked it. :)

Oh! Thanks very much! :D

Mine is a combination of the first three letters of my first and my last name.  Usually I use my original user name of kuyke001 that I was given by an instructor at college, I am lacking either imagination or inclination to change or perhaps self confidence, maybe all three. :-\

It's always difficult to get out of the habit of using the same username!

Offline rohebat

• Game Addict
  • Nooboo
  • Currently playing The Sims 3 PS3
« Reply #381 on: December 31, 2011, 07:39:51 PM »
So... you're named after a flying mammal? ;)
???
It is my XBox Live name. and by the way rohebat I LOVE your avatar
um, thanks? I just chose Linken Park from musicians when I was customising my profile.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #382 on: December 31, 2011, 09:12:15 PM »
I really should've noticed this earlier. My name is a combination of two usernames: Gogostop and starwarsfreaky. Gogostop was a show I watched and I think starwarsfreaky speaks for itself.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline hikari91

• Nooboo
« Reply #383 on: January 01, 2012, 11:52:42 AM »
I think I got mine in a simple way.

Hikari is the main character in stories I wrote in high school (also because Hikari --Kari for short-- was my favorite character in Digimon). It has been one of my favorite Japanese words ever since and I still find myself using a main character by the name Hikari every time I decide to write something or start a new Sim story.

1991 is the year I was born.

Mikezumi

« Reply #384 on: January 01, 2012, 04:27:07 PM »
My profile name is the combination of two names - Mike (pronounced phonetically) was my all-time favourite cat.  Zumi is short for Izumi, which is part of my real name.

Leto85

« Reply #385 on: January 03, 2012, 03:29:30 PM »
My profile name is the combination of two names - Mike (pronounced phonetically) was my all-time favourite cat.  Zumi is short for Izumi, which is part of my real name.

So you pronounce Mike as a sort of Hm-i-kee? At least that's how we in my country would pronounce it phonetically. Hard to type down though.

Tweak

« Reply #386 on: January 03, 2012, 04:22:28 PM »
My Username is kind of in two parts. 1) It came from a shoe brand. And 2) it kind of sounded cool.

Offline Yarakisagoa

• Idol or Idiot?
  • Townie
  • Impossible stands for I'm possible...
« Reply #387 on: January 03, 2012, 04:55:57 PM »
I dont remember where my profile name did came from, but I think it's cool =]].

I'm kidding. My profile name is combined by 2 of my favourite characters (one from game, and one from anime). That's all :D.
"When I was a young man. I Had liberty, but I did not see it. I had time, but I did not know it. And I had love, but I did not feel it.... I know I would have enough time to do everything, now I worry I do not have any time to do anything"
-Ezio Auditore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCTtIIW1WA0

Mikezumi

« Reply #388 on: January 04, 2012, 12:42:08 AM »
So you pronounce Mike as a sort of Hm-i-kee? At least that's how we in my country would pronounce it phonetically. Hard to type down though.

I have no idea how to write it down either ... it is a common Japanese cat name.

Leto85

« Reply #389 on: January 04, 2012, 05:31:19 AM »
I have no idea how to write it down either ... it is a common Japanese cat name.

Japanese! Than it sure did came with a meaning, didn't it? What's the special meaning of the name?

anything