Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 774496 times)

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
  • I love tea :)
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #975 on: February 25, 2012, 01:43:19 PM »
I can do this if you like! Any style in particular that you like, or colours to use or not use?
Modern or Traditional, I'm not fussy , and greens , pinks yellows and soft blues would be nice colours.  :)
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #976 on: February 25, 2012, 02:21:02 PM »
Modern or Traditional, I'm not fussy , and greens , pinks yellows and soft blues would be nice colours. 

I might steal this when it's posted for my own 100 baby challenge.   ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline geekchic

• Townie
« Reply #977 on: February 25, 2012, 02:59:10 PM »
I'm in great desperate need of a decent sized family house (maybe 5 bedrooms?) with a basement, and garage. Space for a garden, and making nectar, as well, please. :) I have all EP's, and the only SP's I have are outdoor living, and high end loft stuff. This would be much appreciated... also, because I'm not that smart, I can't seem to figure out how to download stuff, unless it's off the exchange, so placing it there would be much appreciated.

Thank you so much!!!! :)

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
  • I love tea :)
« Reply #978 on: February 25, 2012, 04:12:59 PM »
I might steal this when it's posted for my own 100 baby challenge.   ;)
Feel free to. If it's going to be on the swap shop, tehn anyone can download.  :)
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #979 on: February 25, 2012, 04:22:06 PM »
geekchic:
Do any of these two houses catch your fancy?
If you like them, I'd be prepared to upload them to the Exchange for you.

Beauty in a box
The Bistro House

Offline mumbiki

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #980 on: February 25, 2012, 08:33:05 PM »
I haven't seen a response to my request, but the thread still seems active.  Sorry I'm new to the boards, so not sure if that is the reason I haven't gotten a response.   ???

--Proud Mom of a United States Soldier!
--My first girl nooboo due 4/16/13!!

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #981 on: February 25, 2012, 09:00:22 PM »
Maybe it's because your request is too hard/takes too long.

Here it is, to refresh everyone's memory.

Hey guys, I'm new around here, but not to sims.
I have a request due to my own laziness. (I've taken to building mansions and cannot be bothered to budget for this one.)
My sims have grown old and would like to find their ideal home to retire to.

Price range: They have a modest budget, Probably somewhere from 65 - 90k.
Games: I own all the expansions, plus Town Life Stuff.
Size: I don't know exactly, but a large back yard would be good, without being too ridiculous. One of them is a gardener, so room out the back for plants is a must. I'd prefer a two-storey house (Not required, though), three bedroom. And I like to have "UR's", like sun rooms and powder rooms.
Style/Era: A Victorian style/theme would be awesome. I'm in love with that sort of stuff.
Content: Please keep any store stuff to a minimum, and if you use it please keep it to the free stuff. And no cc, because my computer is extra slow -_-

I'd do it, but I'm not that good at victorian themes. I remember seeing a home that would definitely work for you, but I can't remember where I saw it. Maybe check the Swap Shop?

EDIT: Here it is.
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mumbiki

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #982 on: February 25, 2012, 09:17:14 PM »
This isn't mine.

Edited to clarify.  That isn't my request.  I didn't think it was that hard or would take to long to do based on what I've seen posted.  But that's fine.  I can take another stab at it myself.  Thanks anyway.

Offline mumbiki

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #983 on: February 25, 2012, 09:23:51 PM »
Hello, I'm new to the boards and I have a building request since I'm horrible at building.  :)

What I'm looking for is a legacy house for my challenge.  I'm not doing the immortal one exactly, so I don't need rooms for sculptures, etc.  Just room enough for each generation/heir.  I'll try to make my request as specific as possible but there is definitely creative "wiggle" room. 

Basics: 6 bedrooms, 3 extra rooms for skills (can be in a basement, but doesn't have to be), and the basic rooms (kitchen, living room, dining room).  I don't have a preference if there is multiple floors.  I would like some lot area left so I can start a garden.  I am looking for a price range of 50k-130k, so if you can only do a shell for that, that would be okay.  I can decorate it as I can afford it if the basics are in place (toilets, kitchen appliances, etc). 

The EPs I have are Amb, WA, Gen, Pets
The SPs I own are OLS, HELS
I don't have much store content, so best to leave that out. 

Thanks so much!

^^^ that was mine. 

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #984 on: February 25, 2012, 09:36:04 PM »
Oopsies. My bad. Sorry :(

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline geekchic

• Townie
« Reply #985 on: February 26, 2012, 01:46:33 AM »
I like them both, seabody! :D How many bedrooms is the bistro house? (Man, what a wine nectar cellar! :P) Beautiful, thanks sooooooooo much!

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #986 on: February 26, 2012, 02:46:57 PM »
@Seabody:

It might seem like I'll never finish, but I'm getting there. Only a couple bedrooms left; then I can finally post! I changed up the aquarium entrance, too; made it one 4x4 area compared to the 3x3 and the little space next to the wall. Also changed the color of the couch, some other things, and added a couple more windows. Most of the changes weren't significant enough to post a picture. I'm just letting you know that I'm almost there. :)

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #987 on: February 28, 2012, 02:22:20 PM »
Hello, Talented People,

I am searching for a five bedroom (including nursery) one- or two-story, open concept, family house appropriate for Lunar Lakes. I find LL houses difficult to play for the large families that I like to play. But, I still would like a generational house that fits in with the landscape of the town...which I love. It would be nice to have a playground and another inside child/toddler oriented play area near a nursery.  Also, adult pool and entertainment area. Any size lot is fine as long as everything fits comfortably. Thank you in advance for your consideration to my request.  Jude

BTW, I have all EPs and SPs. Also most of the store items.

Offline Teresa

• Immortal
  • Teresa
    • Love My Sims
« Reply #988 on: February 29, 2012, 11:54:41 AM »
I have a request for a house, if anyone is interested in making it.  If there is already one made somewhere that meets these needs please point me in the right direction.  I have been looking and looking but haven't found it - and I am pretty sure someone has made something similar before.

This is for an adventure-collector sim - She is completing all of the World Adventure tombs and collections.

Household currently consists of Mom and two teens - one girl and one boy.  Mom wants to purchase a horse and they will probably also get a cat and dog.  Mom will also be having three more children.

Specifications:

Lot Size:
  • Any empty lot in any world except Bridgeport.  Tell me which lot you used and I will place it in the same place.

Bedrooms / 6 total:
  • 1 master bedroom with ensuite.
  • 2 teen's bedrooms - one girl and one boy.  The girl is going to be an Actress and the boy is going to be a Director.
  • 3 children's rooms - each room having a theme - French, Egyptian, and Chinese.

Upwards and Downwards:
  • Single story preferred,  but two stories are doable
  • Basement for collections

Pets:
  • Setup for Horse, Dog, and Cat - one of each

Collections:
  • The basement needs to be large enough to display all  the following collections
  • Egyptian Tombs - 13 Sigils
  • French Tombs - 13 Signets
  • Chinese Tombs - 9 Symbols
  • Dropa Stones International - 6
  • Dangerous Creatures International - 4
  • Chinese Zodiac Animals - 3
  • Egyptian Canopic Jars - 5
  • Egyptian Gold Figurines - 4
  • Chinese Vases - 8

Miscellaneous Items (she has this, just needs space):
  • Time Machine

Furnished and Landscaped:
  • Fully furnished
  • Minimally landscaped
  • Garage and Driveway are not required.
  • Parking for 6 bicycles/kenspa

Cost:
  • Family net worth is currently $332,632 so anything in that range up to 400k works.

EP/SP Content:
  • I have all expansions and all stuff packs.

Store Content:
  • I have most of the sets from the store.  Just let me know which store items you use and I will get them if I don't already have them.
2024 Tournament: Join the Fun!
My Tournament Updates: Coming 2024
Love My Sims: Completing challenges and legacies since May 7, 2007

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
« Reply #989 on: February 29, 2012, 09:10:48 PM »
Hi. I would like to request a house on a 30x40 lot. It is for a one hundred baby challenge and I would like space to expand. Please include a four crib nursery , a kids bedroom (enough space for 2 bunkbeds ) and a master bedroom.
I own WA GEN Amb HEL and FLS, I woudl like it built on a budget of 75,000 simoleons. Take your time building, I'm not in a hurry for it.  :)
Please don't include store content.

Sims3Clacla123, the house is done! Hope you like it!

Swapshop thread: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,9145.0.html

When you live, live with your soul, not with your time.
When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind.
When you want to be something, the world can't define, open up your eyes.

anything