Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 774548 times)

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #1005 on: March 06, 2012, 12:31:32 AM »
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you - my preference is Appaloosa Plains.  And just let me know where you build it so I can put it on the same lot in my game.  Thanks!

Ok, I should be able to get started on this tomorrow and likely have it up by Thursday or Friday. Appaloosa Plains is my favourite place to build :)

When you live, live with your soul, not with your time.
When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind.
When you want to be something, the world can't define, open up your eyes.

Offline DanteEDM

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1006 on: March 06, 2012, 04:51:14 AM »
Hi. I hate to ask because I am new to this forum, but can anyone help me out with a starter apartment building for Lunar Lakes? A studio or one-bedroom would be excellent. I have all the current expansion packs except Showtime (but I will be getting that). I would prefer no store content.
With much thanks
DanteEDM

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Teresa

• Immortal
  • Teresa
    • Love My Sims
« Reply #1007 on: March 06, 2012, 06:13:35 PM »
Ok, I should be able to get started on this tomorrow and likely have it up by Thursday or Friday. Appaloosa Plains is my favourite place to build :)
Good choice then because it is my favorite place to play because everyone is already set up for the pets.  ;D
2024 Tournament: Join the Fun!
My Tournament Updates: Coming 2024
Love My Sims: Completing challenges and legacies since May 7, 2007

Offline Agneza

• Occult
  • Don't worry be happy...
    • Agneza's creations
« Reply #1008 on: March 07, 2012, 06:01:50 PM »
Dante, I'll  try  to build a starter for you. ;).

Offline Agneza

• Occult
  • Don't worry be happy...
    • Agneza's creations
« Reply #1009 on: March 08, 2012, 12:37:17 PM »
DanteEDM

I've finished the house. Hope You like it. ;)

Link here http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,9303.0.html

Cheers

Offline Noodles

• Occult
  • Guineapig lover ♥
« Reply #1010 on: March 10, 2012, 08:29:54 AM »
Hi all -

This is my first request! Hopefully someone has time to fulfill it (and has fun doing it)... ^^
So here goes:

Agnes Crumplebottom and Erik Darling are looking for an elegant family home. I have gone trough the swap shop here, but most of the houses are not the style I want, or have too much stuff from store/stuffpacks/EP's I don't have. Or are simply too large!

What I'm looking for:
* 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, kitchen + dining area, living room, a study... not too many rooms, only what's necessary for 4-5 sims.
* style: simple and stylish, not too modern, "elegant", lots of white maybe...?
* not too expensive! Under 100k preferrably (if possible).
* not too large lot. A little room for a garden and 2 cars.
* no store content please.
* I have all EPs except Showtime. I also have HELS and Fast lane stuff packs. Please no items from EPs/SPs I do not have.

Hopefully this is not too demanding.
Thanks a lot in advance!

Offline Xanatos

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1011 on: March 14, 2012, 12:45:33 PM »
Here is my request for all you great builders out there. I will soon be partaking in the 100 baby challenge and need a suitable house. The problem however is that my computer is terrible and there fore the house should be as small as possible with minimal art and landscaping.
Here are my other requirements
- One master bedroom/ bathroom
-One boys bedroom and one girls bedroom
-One nursery close to or connected to the master
-2 other bathrooms
- outdoor play/ patio / pool area for the kids
-budget under 250,000
- small is best no more than two floors
Keep in mind there will be many kids living in this house when you build it.I have all extension packs except LN and show time.  I have no Stuff packs Thanks in advance for considering building my house

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #1012 on: March 18, 2012, 12:56:56 PM »
Hi all -

This is my first request! Hopefully someone has time to fulfill it (and has fun doing it)... ^^
So here goes:

Agnes Crumplebottom and Erik Darling are looking for an elegant family home. I have gone trough the swap shop here, but most of the houses are not the style I want, or have too much stuff from store/stuffpacks/EP's I don't have. Or are simply too large!

What I'm looking for:
* 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, kitchen + dining area, living room, a study... not too many rooms, only what's necessary for 4-5 sims.
* style: simple and stylish, not too modern, "elegant", lots of white maybe...?
* not too expensive! Under 100k preferrably (if possible).
* not too large lot. A little room for a garden and 2 cars.
* no store content please.
* I have all EPs except Showtime. I also have HELS and Fast lane stuff packs. Please no items from EPs/SPs I do not have.

Hopefully this is not too demanding.
Thanks a lot in advance!

Hey Noodles. Since I recently finished some requests (I have two now- Laundromat and a LL hangout requested in a PM) but I would love to try and build this one. By not too modern do you mean make it traditional or it can be modern with a few traditional tweaks? Because I do better if I can at least have a little bit of modern in there. :)
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #1013 on: March 18, 2012, 01:29:45 PM »
I'm glad Zap bumped this and got my attention.  My request can be removed.  I actually managed to do what I needed myself.   :D

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
« Reply #1014 on: March 19, 2012, 12:35:20 AM »
Good choice then because it is my favorite place to play because everyone is already set up for the pets.  ;D

I've been experiencing a definite lack of inspiration for building lately. I'll try to get it done this week as I have almost a full week off work  ;D. Sorry for the delay.

When you live, live with your soul, not with your time.
When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind.
When you want to be something, the world can't define, open up your eyes.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #1015 on: March 20, 2012, 01:25:14 PM »
Tom, please remove all my requests.  I should have posted this sooner.  Many thanks to those who responded as I love everything that was created and have and will use everything offered.  A special thanks to Agneza who is making my dream of a fairyland world come true with her marvelous builds.

It's been awhile since I've had the time to be able to do much so if I owe anyone a build please let me know and I'll get busy on it. 
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1016 on: March 21, 2012, 01:31:11 AM »
My request for the mansion can be taken down now, thanks. :)

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #1017 on: March 24, 2012, 04:25:35 PM »
I have a request-

I have 3 YA female sims in Starlight Shores who need a house with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and lots of fun items. One bedroom should be in purple, one in blue, and one in orange. Also one is a singer, one is an acrobat, and one is a magician so please include whatever items will help them with their career. The budget is 100,000 and under. I have all EPs and all SPs except MS and TLS. Only use free store items. The lot size can be anything as long as it is not a humongous dynasty lot.

Thank you!
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #1018 on: March 24, 2012, 04:43:07 PM »
Well, my Riverview Poolside Club doesn't seem to be gaining much popularity... :P I don't mind, I don't need it for a while yet so I'll leave it up for a bit. :)

Meanwhile, I have another request!

Would anyone like to build the new Dreamhouse for my new Dreamer legacy? I will be starting the file soon, but I don't need the mansion for a while, yet.

Requirements would be:

It's on a 60X60 lot.
I don't mind if it's modern or traditional, but I would prefer modern.
Enough room for eight sims, but there doesn't need to be eight beds. By the time I need the mansion, there will probably only be need for five sims, but of course the founding couple will share a double bed and the kids will be fine with bunk beds. :)
The only colour theme I'd like is that I'd want hints of red everywhere, as that is my founder's favourite colour, and the pattern that is the first pattern on the abstract section? With the circles on circles? That is the legacy pattern, so I'd like that here and there as well. This is a screenshot of the pattern, on Lori's bed from the original Dreamhouse in the first legacy -

As you can see, this pattern kinda suits modern houses more but I'm really not too fussed.
I'd like a basement, but there's no need to fancy it up or anything - I'd do that as I go through my legacy and fill it up.
I'd like there to be a gazebo sort of thing, for where I can put the current heirs sculpture and perhaps something that contributes to their traits. For example, for an artistic heir I'd have their sculpture and then an easel there. There doesn't have to be anything on the gazebo, there just has to be a gazebo, lol.
Budget? None. Go sky high with the price if need be, I use cheats! :D
That's literally it! I have not got any sort of needs or anything, it's brand new and really I don't want it to be too big a project because I'll be renovating it as the legacy goes along. Just think luxurious!
I have all EPs and SPs up to and including Pets.
All free store content can be used as long as the link is provided so I know if I have it or not, and I'm willing to have some actual store content in as well if need be but again, please provide the link. I'd really rather the builder kept it minimal though. :)

Thank you so, so, so much to anyone who does this. If I get to the point where I need the mansion and I had to build it myself, I think I will reach breaking point lol!

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #1019 on: March 24, 2012, 07:24:10 PM »
Well, my Riverview Poolside Club doesn't seem to be gaining much popularity... :P I don't mind, I don't need it for a while yet so I'll leave it up for a bit. :)

Meanwhile, I have another request!

Would anyone like to build the new Dreamhouse for my new Dreamer legacy? I will be starting the file soon, but I don't need the mansion for a while, yet.

Requirements would be:

It's on a 60X60 lot.
I don't mind if it's modern or traditional, but I would prefer modern.
Enough room for eight sims, but there doesn't need to be eight beds. By the time I need the mansion, there will probably only be need for five sims, but of course the founding couple will share a double bed and the kids will be fine with bunk beds. :)
The only colour theme I'd like is that I'd want hints of red everywhere, as that is my founder's favourite colour, and the pattern that is the first pattern on the abstract section? With the circles on circles? That is the legacy pattern, so I'd like that here and there as well. This is a screenshot of the pattern, on Lori's bed from the original Dreamhouse in the first legacy -

As you can see, this pattern kinda suits modern houses more but I'm really not too fussed.
I'd like a basement, but there's no need to fancy it up or anything - I'd do that as I go through my legacy and fill it up.
I'd like there to be a gazebo sort of thing, for where I can put the current heirs sculpture and perhaps something that contributes to their traits. For example, for an artistic heir I'd have their sculpture and then an easel there. There doesn't have to be anything on the gazebo, there just has to be a gazebo, lol.
Budget? None. Go sky high with the price if need be, I use cheats! :D
That's literally it! I have not got any sort of needs or anything, it's brand new and really I don't want it to be too big a project because I'll be renovating it as the legacy goes along. Just think luxurious!
I have all EPs and SPs up to and including TLS.
All free store content can be used as long as the link is provided so I know if I have it or not, and I'm willing to have some actual store content in as well if need be but again, please provide the link. I'd really rather the builder kept it minimal though. :)

Thank you so, so, so much to anyone who does this. If I get to the point where I need the mansion and I had to build it myself, I think I will reach breaking point lol!

Hmmm... I'll do it. I've got nothing to do anyways, I'm gonna go start it now! Wish me luck! (And I say that because I know there is no way you would say no, lol ;) )
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

anything