Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 764025 times)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #525 on: July 05, 2011, 09:49:18 AM »
What bad words are you talking about natsuko,show me the part an I'll edit it I didn't mean anything in that post, I was just making things clear 
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Natsuko

« Reply #526 on: July 05, 2011, 10:07:02 AM »

I understand why you were ****** off, being a mod in another forum(not sims) 
You should edit out those asteriks, I'm not saying that you said any bad words, it's just that kids read this and have no idea what your talking about. Thanks for being cooperitive.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #527 on: July 05, 2011, 10:19:03 AM »
belive it or not I didn't knwo that word was a bad word I ment angry that's it, I'll edit that post right away 
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Natsuko

« Reply #528 on: July 05, 2011, 10:34:49 AM »
Thank you, kiko. Sometimes things with asteriks mean that your trying to sensor a swear word or what not.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #529 on: July 05, 2011, 10:44:22 AM »
I know but I didn't write astriks I wrote a normal word wierd :-\

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #530 on: July 05, 2011, 11:32:05 AM »
Okay, I have another request. What would I do without you guys?!?
Lot Size: 60x60
Intended Placement: 15 Summerhill Court, Sunset Valley
House Type: Luxury Mansion
Price Range: Go crazy!
Essentials: 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bath
                I would like a master bedroom, a guest bedroom, a little girl's nursery, and a butler's room.
                The master bedroom is for sims with both the perfectionist and snob traits, so use the highest quality furnishings and decor. It also needs a fireplace.
                 The guest bedroom can be decorated sparsely, but still needs to be welcoming and serve it's purpose. This can go anywhere in the house, so if you want to build a guest house that is fine.
                The nursery should be decorated in really bright, cheerful colors, particularly pink.
                 The butler's room should be small with a high quality single bed and a little seating area.
                 All bedrooms must have ensuites.
                 Master bedroom should have balcony,
                  Basement with laundry room and study. The butler and guest bedrooms could be down here as well.
                 A two car garage. (the laundry room could also go in here, I wouldn't mind)
                 A large kitchen and a formal dining room (not the same room).
                 Large living room with lots of seating and a fireplace.
                 A backyard area with a pool, hot tub, bar, and firepit. (if you do not have LN or OLS, just leave a place open for a hot tub)
                 A home gym (basement or elsewhere, doesn't matter)
                 A main entry hall.
                A large driveway.
                 A fence going around the lot.
Extra:       I have all EPs and SPs.
                You may use store content from the Critter Comforts and Animals Abound sets, and any freebies. (but none from T-Mobile)
                You can take as long as you like on this request, I know it's long. :)

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #531 on: July 05, 2011, 11:47:15 AM »
@Zapkid
I know you don't love me, I tried find that legacy home of yours but didn't knew wich? also I see that you talked about evryone's requests but nothing about mine? If you won't take It just tell me,
I understand why you were angry , being a mod in another forum(not sims) I know how annoying those requests  can be, but if you read my request I said if too much then sorry and I would understand
if it is about price then any

Woah! you're over exaggerating! That "I'm getting tired of saying this for other people" really got me some bad looks. I definitely didn't mean it, it was just a way to start a sentence. I was literally not annoyed at all. Sorry, kiko. My modern legacy home can be found at this link: http://www.carls-sims-3-forum.com/houses-and-lots/luxury-legacy-home/
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #532 on: July 05, 2011, 11:48:27 AM »
@Gogo
@TallStar

I will take up both of your requests. You can find dates on the post I posted earlier (my virtual organizer)  ;)

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #533 on: July 05, 2011, 02:43:46 PM »
Deadlines for the homes (I will update this as I receive and complete more requests):

Joria: Modern Lounge: July 15th, 2011
CandyHeartedSim: Central Park Remake: July 18th, 2011
Natsuko: Modern Home(s): I will make 5, all of them will be here by August 7th, 2011
Tallstar: Mansion (I will do modern): July 28th, 2011
Gogo: 2 br 3 ba Modern Home: July 23rd, 2011

Hi ZapKid, I know you are trying to be helpful and you really are, the speed you are knocking these requests out, I might as well not put most of them up, Lol! However I'd like to ask you not to post these Deadline/Checklists, I know you are trying to be helpful to all of the Members above but you are taking on a lot of work and there are other Builders who might like to have a go. Also as Kiko has questioned, it makes some wonder why nobody is doing there Request but all the others etc. You can keep a list of the Requests you want to do but don't post them, you have almost a Months Work there. GoGo for example could have someone who is willing to take his Request up but they see you are going to do it, they could get it done in say a Week but GoGo would have to wait Three Weeks. I hope I don't come across as rude, you really are helpful and that speed is just amazing!

@Zapkid
I know you don't love me, I tried find that legacy home of yours but didn't knew wich? also I see that you talked about evryone's requests but nothing about mine? If you won't take It just tell me,
I understand why you were angry , being a mod in another forum(not sims) I know how annoying those requests  can be, but if you read my request I said if too much then sorry and I would understand
if it is about price then any

Kiko, It isn't just ZapKid that does Request, anyone can do Requests. It is up to a Member if they take on a Request, if they feel up to it then they do it. Some Builders are better and more confident in different styles of House.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #534 on: July 05, 2011, 03:35:31 PM »
Hi ZapKid, I know you are trying to be helpful and you really are, the speed you are knocking these requests out, I might as well not put most of them up, Lol! However I'd like to ask you not to post these Deadline/Checklists, I know you are trying to be helpful to all of the Members above but you are taking on a lot of work and there are other Builders who might like to have a go. Also as Kiko has questioned, it makes some wonder why nobody is doing there Request but all the others etc. You can keep a list of the Requests you want to do but don't post them, you have almost a Months Work there. GoGo for example could have someone who is willing to take his Request up but they see you are going to do it, they could get it done in say a Week but GoGo would have to wait Three Weeks. I hope I don't come across as rude, you really are helpful and that speed is just amazing!

Okay. I'll try and slow down, take 1 request at a time. I realized how stressful my life would be if I had to do this every month, lol. Either way, I'll take it down and not use it anymore. Either way, I'll still finish these homes quickly!

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #535 on: July 05, 2011, 03:54:58 PM »
Okay. I'll try and slow down, take 1 request at a time. I realized how stressful my life would be if I had to do this every month, lol. Either way, I'll take it down and not use it anymore. Either way, I'll still finish these homes quickly!

Thanks, I don't know how you cope anyway, Lol. I go through so much stress with just rebuilding my Legacy House, of which I have much practice, I'm at number Five now I think, probably Six Soon, I have not even finished this one, Lol... ;)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #536 on: July 05, 2011, 05:03:24 PM »
I've got a request.
Request: A 2 Bedroom Modern House with 3 Bathrooms.
Essentials: An outdoor party area which includes a pool, hot tub, stereo and a Late Night bar.(It's okay if you don't have Late Night and don't put this in) An ensuite off each bedroom and one bathroom off the living room.
Lot Size: 30x30 or 30x40.
Colours: One bedroom must be decked out with orange things and the other with Hot Pink coloured things. Since Orange and Hot Pink are the two sims favourite colours. The rest of the house may be any colour.
Price Tag:50,000 to 100,000.
EP and SP:I have all the expansion and stuff packs.
Other Helpful Info:The two sims are girls. The house can be one or two stories.
To who ever chooses to build this, good luck!

Done. 2 brs, 3baths, everything you requested. I decided to decorate the pink bedroom as teen (you can remove that if a teen won't live in it) I just thought it fitted. Here are some photos:

Front at Night:

Backyard at Night:

Another Backyard Photo:

Sorry that there's no interior shots, it's all pretty much the same with a large living room + kitchen and a study.

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #537 on: July 05, 2011, 05:58:29 PM »
I would be willing to take on the classical mansion that kiko requested but I'm not comfortable creating a modern mansion.

Also, does anyone know if simone88 still wants a large family house?  I will contact them if no one else has taken on the build yet.  They've been waiting quite a long time.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #538 on: July 05, 2011, 06:01:50 PM »
Thanks Zapkid! That was very quick and it looks nice but where is it uploaded?
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #539 on: July 05, 2011, 06:38:58 PM »
Thanks Zapkid! That was very quick and it looks nice but where is it uploaded?

Oops! I'll put it up as soon as I can  :)

Edit: I am having trouble uploading. I will get it up as soon as I can.