Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 764056 times)

Offline Rhapsody2312

• Townie
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #1320 on: February 07, 2013, 02:19:52 PM »
I'm looking for someone who would be interested in doing the interior design for this Italian villa:

It's pretty much all built, I have the layout of the house the way I want it, and I'm almost finished with the landscaping, but I shudder at the thought of my idea of interior design ruining what I personally think is a pretty house.

I'm looking for as-close-to-authentic Italian design as Sims can get without CC or store items. I only have Seasons, Generations, Pets, Late Night, Supernatural EPs and Monte Vista as the town, however the person I built this for has all EPs and Stuff Packs so pretty much anything goes.

The floor plans:

First Floor

Second Floor

If anyone would be interested in helping out, I'd greatly appreciate it, and will upload it to the Swap Shop under Building Shells.

Edited to add Swap Shop Link: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,4199.msg281631.html#msg281631
Listen to the mustn'ts child, Listen to the don'ts;
Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles and the won'ts.
Listen to the never-haves, then listen close to me;
Anything can happen, child; anything can be.

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
« Reply #1321 on: February 09, 2013, 11:41:07 PM »
I'd give it a shot, but I know nothing about matching anything or fashion.

Anyway, I'd like to request some fancy [2+ bedrooms/bath] mansion style homes [have to be fairly large], middle class neighborhood homes and starter homes using ONLY the base game.

Or if anyone could point me in the direction of some around here on the forums, that would be great. :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
  • I love tea :)
« Reply #1322 on: February 10, 2013, 04:13:14 AM »
Hello! Today I would like to request a very large, modern family home. I want the colours to be soft and pale, please. I own, LN, Showtime, Seasons, Gen and SN.

What I Am Looking For
5 Bedrooms (including a nursery)
A large kitchen
Dining room
4-6 bathrooms
Study
Games room
Family/ TV room
Formal living room
Pool
An outdoor wedding area

Hope someone would like to take this on for me. :)
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #1323 on: February 10, 2013, 09:56:41 AM »
So, if anyone would like to I want to make a request for a witchy/wizardy castle. I only have Super Natural as an expansion pack and no stuff packs (low budget was barely able to buy SN  :-[ ). OK here are some details i would like: a large lot preferably in Moon Light Falls, I would like a mout or river of some kind around the house a bridge across, 3 stories, 1st floor a large kitchen and dinning room, a large living room, a small bathroom, an art room/ music room., second floor at least two medium sized bedrooms, I would like one a witchy/wizardy theme the second a fairy themed room, each room with a joining bathroom, a study with the SN decor (witchy magical stuff), connected to the fairy room a gardening room with planter pots, third floor, a master bedroom with witchy/wizard theme, a joining master bathroom, a study with a secret door bookcase leading to a stair well, then the stair well will lead up two-three floors (how many you wish to make) into the top of a evil tower with an alchemist themed medium room. As you can tell its a large family. So it'll be a castle with an evil tower. Then a secret stair well from the second story study down through the house and into a basement. Then a medium basement for a vampire, small bathroom and small kitchen/dinning area. Who ever wants to do this I will be happy to compromise a plan for the castle if you think you can improve it or have to change a few things, just PM me. Thank you for considering! Happy Building!
I sincerely apologise, but I am unable to complete the build. My game has been extremely buggy lately and this build has been affected badly.

Also, I may give other, smaller requests a go so don't be offended, Zachlot.

Truly sorry.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
« Reply #1324 on: March 01, 2013, 08:50:18 PM »
I would like a mansion that would fit in well with the feel of Starlight Shores [Hollywood style :3]. Cost wise I'm thinking under 500k.
My game has the most current patch and I have the following Expansion packs: WA, LN, Gen, Amb, Pets and Showtime.
Stuff packs are: HELS and Fast Lane Stuff. I also have some free plants and items from the store.

I wouldn't mind an empty shell. I can decorate, but I can't build. :C

Offline kellykennedysims

• Nooboo
« Reply #1325 on: March 03, 2013, 10:12:16 AM »
I am not sure if this is the place for this kind of question or help; but i was wondering, how or who could help me out in building a modeling  stage on a home lot, so that I can have the models living in the house as well. I am thinking of having the Stage in the basement, of the house and the rooms and such on the other levels. i would love for anyone to help me, also am wanting it to match with aurora skies style theme. but the inside modern and chic

Offline intl_incident

• You can call me Indy! :D
  • Occult
« Reply #1326 on: March 04, 2013, 03:37:56 PM »
I am not sure if this is the place for this kind of question or help; but i was wondering, how or who could help me out in building a modeling  stage on a home lot, so that I can have the models living in the house as well.

Kelly, I can help you with this -- I like working with modern decor, and building a runway would be fun.  I am also working on something for ombradellarosa right now, so my attention will be a bit divided, but I can still work pretty quickly.

If that would be OK with you, would you PM me with some additional details, like the number of models living in the house, the size of the lot you want, and the SPs and EPs you have?  (Plus any store content you want me to use or leave room for.) Also, when you say "help me out," do you mean you want me to build it (which is fine) or help you through the building process (which is also fine)?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kellykennedysims

• Nooboo
« Reply #1327 on: March 05, 2013, 06:48:40 AM »
thank you so much, :D I would if that is ok for you to build it I am hopeless at building lol. I will PM you will now with the more details :)

Offline kellykennedysims

• Nooboo
« Reply #1328 on: March 05, 2013, 06:54:37 AM »
tried to pm you but i can't get to my profile  yet :'/ *cries*

Offline DoubleWe

• Townie
« Reply #1329 on: March 05, 2013, 09:46:22 AM »
I have a request to make. Sadly my building skill is so poor that ... well let's just say it's poor.
For anyone who has Aurora Skies, when you decorate your town there is this little "Hidey Home Grass Roof Barn" and I want a home like this, only a little bigger.
I tried to make a picture but it didn't work so here is a thread with pictures in it.
Is anyone up to it?

New Store World: Aurora Skies

Offline Kuro-rin

• Nooboo
« Reply #1330 on: March 19, 2013, 11:29:12 AM »
Hey, would anyone be interested in helping me build a house? I want a quaint little house/cottage for an elderly couple with lots of flowers. It's doesn't have to be big, but I'll like a backyard too, with a chess table :) if possible, I would also like a small study or at least a bookshelf in the house thanks.

By the way, I only have the supernatural and world adventures EP.

Feel free to ask me if you have any questions thanks~ :)

Offline Niana

• Occult
« Reply #1331 on: March 19, 2013, 11:21:01 PM »
This doesn't necessarily need to be a full new build, just anyone directing me to what I need would be much appreciated - I've been looking at the subforum for a little bit but can't find what I'm looking for -

I'm on a fairly new, but not really robust laptop, and was looking to find a small world with all the required community lots upto UL (preferably no combined rabbitholes for that glitch) that I could play casual games on. I have a dynasty running in SV and I'm almost afraid to start a casual play game in case the saves overtax my computer. I'm hoping that a small easy-to-run world will help with that problem!

I have all EPs up to UL, but no SPs.

Thanks for helping!

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #1332 on: March 23, 2013, 04:45:15 AM »
Hey, would anyone be interested in helping me build a house? I want a quaint little house/cottage for an elderly couple with lots of flowers. It's doesn't have to be big, but I'll like a backyard too, with a chess table :) if possible, I would also like a small study or at least a bookshelf in the house thanks.

By the way, I only have the supernatural and world adventures EP.

Feel free to ask me if you have any questions thanks~ :)
On the swap shop, there is a house I built called The Little Country Cottage. Have a look at it and if you like it, I would be happy to make an amended version that matches your specification.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #1333 on: March 24, 2013, 10:45:14 PM »
So... What I want -

Residential house...
Fairly large, but lot size is dependant on builders,
The main focus is a circular-ish meeting room in the center, that has six doors. The doors will be on the north, south, north-west, south-east, north-east and south-west areas if you look at the meeting area from above. One door(south) leads into the meeting room from a walkway from the road, the other five lead to rooms and maybe an outdoor area for five different sim types. Those being vampires, fairies, witches, werewolves and ghosts/normal sims. Just basically a recreation area tailored to each sim type, and a small meeting area.

The main all sim type meeting area has some chairs a bit into the room in front of each door that the sim types can sit on. In the very center of the room is a podium and space for sims to stand/sit in front.

I own all expansions and stuff packs, and no store items if you can help it please, although one or two won't make a major difference. I do own the Make A Wish Compilation which does include the Faire Folk sets though.

~Anna

Offline Rhapsody2312

• Townie
« Reply #1334 on: March 25, 2013, 10:16:21 AM »
So... What I want -

Residential house...
Fairly large, but lot size is dependant on builders,
The main focus is a circular-ish meeting room in the center, that has six doors. The doors will be on the north, south, north-west, south-east, north-east and south-west areas if you look at the meeting area from above. One door(south) leads into the meeting room from a walkway from the road, the other five lead to rooms and maybe an outdoor area for five different sim types. Those being vampires, fairies, witches, werewolves and ghosts/normal sims. Just basically a recreation area tailored to each sim type, and a small meeting area.

The main all sim type meeting area has some chairs a bit into the room in front of each door that the sim types can sit on. In the very center of the room is a podium and space for sims to stand/sit in front.

I own all expansions and stuff packs, and no store items if you can help it please, although one or two won't make a major difference. I do own the Make A Wish Compilation which does include the Faire Folk sets though.

~Anna

I would be interested in attempting this. I'll pm you with some questions later on.
Listen to the mustn'ts child, Listen to the don'ts;
Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles and the won'ts.
Listen to the never-haves, then listen close to me;
Anything can happen, child; anything can be.