Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 763795 times)

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #1335 on: March 25, 2013, 09:40:19 PM »
I have another house idea :D
I'm looking for a Victorian style farmhouse, but one that would fit in perfectly in Moonlight Falls. It has to have at least 2 bedrooms and a master bedroom, as well as at least 2 bathrooms, basement and stables [or empty barn if you don't have Pets]. I want it to fit on a 64x64 lot.

I have the following Expansions: Everything up to SN
And the following stuff packs: HELS and that one that was all about vehicles.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #1336 on: March 25, 2013, 10:13:09 PM »
I'm looking for a Victorian style farmhouse, but one that would fit in perfectly in Moonlight Falls. It has to have at least 2 bedrooms and a master bedroom, as well as at least 2 bathrooms, basement and stables [or empty barn if you don't have Pets]. I want it to fit on a 64x64 lot.

Fast Lane.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Kuro-rin

• Nooboo
« Reply #1337 on: March 27, 2013, 09:16:09 AM »
On the swap shop, there is a house I built called The Little Country Cottage. Have a look at it and if you like it, I would be happy to make an amended version that matches your specification.

Thats great! I'll love to download it, but is it possible to download it even if I don't have all the required expansion packs?

(Btw not sure whether this is the correct way to reply? First time sorry)

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #1338 on: March 28, 2013, 12:42:31 PM »
Some of the furniture may be replaced if you don't have it, but you'll probably want to change the furniture a bit anyway. :)
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline Kuro-rin

• Nooboo
« Reply #1339 on: April 01, 2013, 06:30:59 AM »
Some of the furniture may be replaced if you don't have it, but you'll probably want to change the furniture a bit anyway. :)

That's great! :D thanks!!

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #1340 on: April 03, 2013, 05:01:30 AM »

I'd be interested in trying this. Do you have a budget? Do you want two bedrooms plus a master or two bedrooms including a master?
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
« Reply #1341 on: April 03, 2013, 08:57:30 PM »
2 bedrooms + a Master, stables and basement :3. Oh and a largish nursery on the ground floor. A modest space for gardening and a pool would be nice too.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #1342 on: April 06, 2013, 10:53:55 AM »
Request!

Hello, all you amazing builders!
I would like to request an Empty Graveyard.  When I say empty, I mean a fully decorated lot without any Gravestones or Urns. It is for my legacy game, as I cannot stand ghosts flying around my house  ::)
It would be great if there was a Pets Section, as well.
I have
I'd like the lot to be able to fit in Twinbrook, and to fit on any size lot.
The Eps and Sps I have are: WA, HELS, AMB, FLS, LN, OLS, Gen, TLS, Pets and Seasons.

EDIT: To change the town to Twinbrook

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #1343 on: April 06, 2013, 12:49:03 PM »
Request!

Hello, all you amazing builders!
I would like to request an Empty Graveyard.  When I say empty, I mean a fully decorated lot without any Gravestones or Urns. It is for my legacy game, as I cannot stand ghosts flying around my house  ::)
It would be great if there was a Pets Section, as well.
I have
I'd like the lot to be able to fit in Hidden Springs, and to fit on any size lot.
The Eps and Sps I have are: WA, HELS, AMB, FLS, LN, OLS, Gen, TLS, Pets and Seasons.

What about urns and gravestones that have no ghosts?

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #1344 on: April 06, 2013, 12:50:35 PM »
What about urns and gravestones that have no ghosts?

I suppose that could work, but I'd probably delete all of them.

Offline intl_incident

• You can call me Indy! :D
  • Occult
« Reply #1345 on: April 13, 2013, 04:57:01 PM »
kellykennedysims, I'm very sorry but I'm not going to be able to finish the house you asked for.  I have had a series of family emergencies, I now have to have some minor surgery and then I need to go on a two week business trip.  So it would be wrong of me to think I would be able to finish the house in any reasonable timeframe.

I really apologize, I thought I would have more time to work on it, but life has been very unexpected recently.

Hopefully someone else here will be able to build something for you.

Apologies again!

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
« Reply #1346 on: April 23, 2013, 07:04:08 PM »
I would like to have a basic consignment store shell. It doesn't have to be too fancy, but it should be able to fit on at least a 40x40 lot.

Also, I would like to have a chapel/nectary. I read about someone building a chapel/nectary some time ago. Again, it can be an empty shell.

Offline kimdacutie

• Llama Wrangler
  • Hello Simmers!
« Reply #1347 on: May 01, 2013, 03:11:24 PM »
Hey everyone...summer is upon me so I will be simming it up quite a bit over the next few months. I have been looking for houses that fit my skilling/family needs. I am looking for a house (on the bigger mansion side) that has teen rooms, child rooms, baby rooms, skilling rooms basically a house that has rooms for different stages of life + the usual amenities such as a living room, games room, pool etc.
I really love really old houses like (castles, Victorian, stuff that dates from 1800-1900) or really modern looking houses. I am going to continue to search through all the posts and houses but if anyone is willing to create/direct me to houses that have this please PM me.
I have all expansion packs up to University life and the high end loft stuff pack. I would like no CC content just strictly sim related items.
It has to be furnished as I really am a terrible builder just in general.

I apologize if this is a lot to ask but I am hoping someone will be kind enough to help me :) Thanks so much and builders you all do an amazing job!!

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
  • Call me Sadie :)
« Reply #1348 on: May 01, 2013, 03:17:56 PM »
Hey everyone...summer is upon me so I will be simming it up quite a bit over the next few months. I have been looking for houses that fit my skilling/family needs. I am looking for a house (on the bigger mansion side) that has teen rooms, child rooms, baby rooms, skilling rooms basically a house that has rooms for different stages of life + the usual amenities such as a living room, games room, pool etc.
I really love really old houses like (castles, Victorian, stuff that dates from 1800-1900) or really modern looking houses. I am going to continue to search through all the posts and houses but if anyone is willing to create/direct me to houses that have this please PM me.
I have all expansion packs up to University life and the high end loft stuff pack. I would like no CC content just strictly sim related items.
It has to be furnished as I really am a terrible builder just in general.

I apologize if this is a lot to ask but I am hoping someone will be kind enough to help me :) Thanks so much and builders you all do an amazing job!!
Hi kimdacutie,
I'd be willing to try building you a house, if you don't mind. I defiantly tend to build more modern houses, though.
-Sadie

Offline kimdacutie

• Llama Wrangler
  • Hello Simmers!
« Reply #1349 on: May 01, 2013, 03:19:48 PM »
Hi kimdacutie,
I'd be willing to try building you a house, if you don't mind. I defiantly tend to build more modern houses, though.
-Sadie

Hey Sadie! That would be awesome :)