Author Topic: You know you've played too much Sims when..  (Read 428604 times)

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
Re: You know you've played too much Sims when..
« Reply #525 on: December 29, 2011, 05:07:19 PM »
I haven't been able to play the sims for several days now and the only way to make me feel better is by looking at the forums and looking at stuff at the sim store.. Haha It's rather pathetic.

Exactly what I'm doing!!!  I'm away from my 'Sims' computer and only have my small laptop and get my sim fix by going on this forum, and the store.

Sarah_n07

« Reply #526 on: December 29, 2011, 05:52:47 PM »
I haven't been able to play the sims for several days now and the only way to make me feel better is by looking at the forums and looking at stuff at the sim store.. Haha It's rather pathetic.
Exactly what I'm doing!!!  I'm away from my 'Sims' computer and only have my small laptop and get my sim fix by going on this forum, and the store.
Thought it was only me!  8)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
« Reply #527 on: January 01, 2012, 07:56:41 PM »
You wake up from a nightmare of being without your sims to another nightmare of being with them but not being able to play! I seriously woke up a few days ago saying their names in my sleep. I am so addicted... but I can quit whenever I want! I just don't want to.

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #528 on: January 01, 2012, 08:44:02 PM »
"you know you've played too much Sims when".... Every time you read the title of this post you think to yourself " Too much Sims????  wha??"

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #529 on: January 01, 2012, 09:22:25 PM »
My partner played Sims today for the first time in many months.  As we were fixing dinner, he gave me a hug and said "I want to make sure we keep the double heart status in our relationship panel."  Then, when we broke the embrace, he started singing the "I just completed a wish" tune.  The frightening part is that it was as if that was what was supposed to happen.   ;)

Offline iCastl

• Queen of the Wild things
  • Townie
  • Stay gold Ponyboy.
« Reply #530 on: January 01, 2012, 11:26:50 PM »
Wehen you think your sims life would be your perfect life and as a consequence keep dreaming about apbeing your sim  :P
Sometimes love is not enough and road gets tough I don't know why.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #531 on: January 03, 2012, 02:18:52 AM »
I went to the beach with my kids and my Mum today - and as I was getting the youngest ready to go in the water, the thought that came to my mind was:

(plagued by nature).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Tweak

« Reply #532 on: January 03, 2012, 04:11:10 PM »
You know you've played too much Sims when you tell your dog to sit by saying "scroogle." yeah. I play too much Sims

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #533 on: January 03, 2012, 04:12:29 PM »
You know you've played too much Sims when you tell your dog to sit by saying "scroogle." yeah. I play too much Sims

Its when your dog is trained and listens to "Scoogle" that you know you play to much Sims!

Tweak

« Reply #534 on: January 03, 2012, 04:24:23 PM »
Yeah, unfortunately my dog just kind of looks at me funny when I say it.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #535 on: January 03, 2012, 05:12:31 PM »
oooh, that totally sounds like a challenge to me! My dog doesn't do what he's told normally - maybe he'll listen to simlish lol. Actually we use both voice and hand commands, so it may be easy to get him to listen to simlish.

Tweak

« Reply #536 on: January 03, 2012, 06:20:05 PM »
Haha! How do you use hand comands? As for Simlish: -insert dog's name- Scroogle! Jallabee! It'd be cool to have a dog be trained for Simlish. It would be better than German for Police Dogs as nobody could copy the commands!

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
« Reply #537 on: January 03, 2012, 06:59:27 PM »
When you leave your laptop for a second and hit 'P'. I just tried to pause the forum! ???

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #538 on: January 03, 2012, 08:01:35 PM »
I spilled dishwater on the floor the other night and tried to hit "back" to undo my mistake.   :P

loveSims

« Reply #539 on: January 03, 2012, 08:05:25 PM »
I spilled dishwater on the floor the other night and tried to hit "back" to undo my mistake.   :P
Lol that is funny! If only we could do it in real life. :P

anything