Author Topic: You know you've played too much Sims when..  (Read 428815 times)

Daemo

Re: You know you've played too much Sims when..
« Reply #540 on: January 03, 2012, 11:45:48 PM »
It's when someone asks you what foreign language you want to learn, and you reply "simlish".

True Story...

Chuckles_82

« Reply #541 on: January 04, 2012, 06:32:05 AM »
Haha! How do you use hand comands? As for Simlish: -insert dog's name- Scroogle! Jallabee! It'd be cool to have a dog be trained for Simlish. It would be better than German for Police Dogs as nobody could copy the commands!

Index finger pointing almost vertically up, like you're counting '1', and say sit at the same time. Stay is hand up, palm facing the dog. 'Drop' (lay down) is Finger pointing to the groung. 'Give' is to give a ball, bone, whatever the dog has in it's mouth. That's pretty standard, hand out, palm facing up. 'Roll over' which my dog never accomplished, is hand out, palm facing down, then rotating to face upwards. He also shakes - we ask 'paw' with the corresponding hand out, palm facing upwards. 'Say please' (speak) is purely a vocal command, but he totally gets that one, because he gets a treat - but only if he says please lol.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

donotrefreeze

« Reply #542 on: January 04, 2012, 06:03:24 PM »
...You know you don't play enough Sims when you've actually spent more time reading the forum in the last week than you have playing the game.

*Shakes head sadly*

Sportsfan

« Reply #543 on: January 04, 2012, 09:02:47 PM »
...You know you don't play enough Sims when you've actually spent more time reading the forum in the last week than you have playing the game.

*Shakes head sadly*
Lol I always do that. I sim probably the least of anyone here.

donotrefreeze

« Reply #544 on: January 04, 2012, 09:07:42 PM »
Lol I always do that. I sim probably the least of anyone here.

Haha, I'm glad it's not just me!

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #545 on: January 04, 2012, 09:27:10 PM »
Same. I just hang around and every once and a while I go and build a home designed off of someone else's design. ::)
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline Catarra Nightshade

• I got Cat class...
  • Townie
  • And I got Cat style!
« Reply #546 on: January 10, 2012, 02:08:12 PM »
I can tell I've been playing the Career Caps and New Digs challenge too much because I had a dream last night that the Sims world turned real, and I was my sims trying to get to the next house! My goals were the same as my sims goals. And there were palm trees that looked straight out of the game, but real and not pixels. I think I even had a plumbob.

And, I know I've played too much (not that there is such a thing as too much Sims) when I try to fast forward other computer related tasks. I hit the 3 button, and sometimes the 0, and wonder why nothing happened.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

donotrefreeze

« Reply #547 on: January 10, 2012, 05:57:29 PM »
I can tell I've been playing the Career Caps and New Digs challenge too much because I had a dream last night that the Sims world turned real, and I was my sims trying to get to the next house! My goals were the same as my sims goals. And there were palm trees that looked straight out of the game, but real and not pixels. I think I even had a plumbob.

Haha, oh my, I don't think I've ever dreamed about having a plumbob before! That really IS too much Simming XD

And, I know I've played too much (not that there is such a thing as too much Sims) when I try to fast forward other computer related tasks. I hit the 3 button, and sometimes the 0, and wonder why nothing happened.

...But I'm very glad to learn I'm not the only nutter who does this!

Offline folcon

• Immortal
« Reply #548 on: January 10, 2012, 06:02:26 PM »
I realise I play too much when I all but have the stircrazy moodlet hanging over my head after staying cooped up indoors for 4 days straight, and then finallly take a nice relaxing walk around the neighborhood.

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #549 on: January 10, 2012, 07:40:49 PM »
I realise I play too much when I all but have the stircrazy moodlet hanging over my head after staying cooped up indoors for 4 days straight, and then finallly take a nice relaxing walk around the neighborhood.

I have that moodlet right now!! my Doctor has told me I can't do much (recovering from surgery) So I am getting the stir crazy moodlet more and more these days! 

You know you've played too much Sims when you watch a movie (just saw Adventures of TinTin) and half way through there is a library and think to myself - that would make an awesome Sim library!  :D

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #550 on: January 11, 2012, 11:03:07 AM »
You know you've played too much sims when you go through your day-to-day life assigning moodlets to yourself for everything that happens!

For example: I got 'Lack of Progress' for being ambitious but missing school yesterday because I was ill. :P

Dangerous_Storm

« Reply #551 on: January 11, 2012, 08:19:57 PM »
When your eyes start to water and you realise you have forgotten to blink for the past hour

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #552 on: January 11, 2012, 09:27:40 PM »
When you're walking down the street and you think about someone waiting at a bus stop "oh! She's got Agnes' hair! She should have changed it at the mirror."

Chuckles_82

« Reply #553 on: January 13, 2012, 04:53:42 PM »
When your hotel room looks like it is furnished straight from buy mode. Seriously. When I get my pc back, I'll upload a photo!

Sportsfan

« Reply #554 on: January 13, 2012, 09:22:11 PM »
When the popular sister with 10 friends and the flirty trait ends up getting refused a dance and falls flat on their face, while their loner twin ends up with prom queen and a boyfriend when she has no friends at all.  :P
Did this happen to you?

anything