Author Topic: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part XII: Karma (Sept 3) COMPLETE  (Read 109795 times)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 37: Grown Ups (April 2)
« Reply #105 on: April 05, 2015, 08:39:01 AM »
Everyone in the household is a young adult, OMG, only in the Sims  ;) Willow really is stunning, and pink just suits Forest so well.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 37: Grown Ups (April 2)
« Reply #106 on: April 06, 2015, 07:41:37 PM »
Willow is beautiful and I love her name. It's the name I chose for my first heir of a 4x4 that I was doing for practice a while ago, her surname was Forest (I failed the attempt because I did not take it seriously).

So the theme of this world are trees or something like that?

Yep, the name theme for this world is nature. I actually used the name Willow before too. She was the founder of my first Life states dynasty. It's a very pretty name  :)

Everyone in the household is a young adult, OMG, only in the Sims  ;) Willow really is stunning, and pink just suits Forest so well.

I love the color spiceberry in both the sims and in real life, so I was pretty pleased when it turned out to be Forest's favorite color.

Chapter 38- The Great Motivator

Sculpting was going pretty well for me, which was great. But, I had to admit that I was really tempted to try sticking my tongue to the giant ice block I was working with. Not the best idea I've ever had...

Thankfully, no one was there to see that...

I finished that sculpture and then moved on to topiary. I also decided to include some contortion into my daily sculpting routine.

I took a break from sculpting for a very special occasion: my wedding day. Minzi and I set our wedding for that weekend so that everyone would be home to join us in our celebration.

Minzi and I didn't have a big wedding party. It was just my family and some members of Minzi's family. Anyway, we headed off to celebrate our wedding night. Mom and Dad spent some time with Minzi's family- their new in-laws- while Willow worked on her painting skill.

Between my sculptures and Willow's paintings, the cash started rolling in. Because of that, I was able to quickly complete my lifetime wish, Living in the Lap of Luxury.

Willow was also having a great deal of luck with her skills too. In addition to the painting skill, she was also helping Mom and Dad out in the garden.

I continued working on my sculpting while Minzi worked on her alchemy.

With a house full of people, Minzi had plenty of unwilling volunteers to help her out with her lifetime wish of Alchemy Artisan.

One person that was safe, at least temporarily, from Minzi's potions was Willow. She was at the easel all day, every day, working on her painting skill. Willow was striving to become a Renaissance Sim, so she was working on completing her third skill. Late one night, she completed it.

Willow then made sure that she would be around for a while to help out the later generations.

As for the rest of us, our time was growing short. I was working at my sculpting station when it all happened.

Mom aged up first.

Then me.

And finally, Dad.

We were all elders now. While Mom and Dad were accepting of their new age, I wasn't ready to be old yet. I still needed to complete my requirements and that was definitely a great motivator to get moving quickly on finishing up what I had left to do.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 38: The Great Motivator (April 6)
« Reply #107 on: April 07, 2015, 09:55:48 AM »
Lovely to see a bride wearing something other than white. Many congrats to them completing their lifetime achievements  :D

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #108 on: April 07, 2015, 05:52:17 PM »
Hopefully, once Forest complete his requirements it will be time for a new nooboo. :)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #109 on: April 09, 2015, 06:08:58 PM »
Lovely to see a bride wearing something other than white. Many congrats to them completing their lifetime achievements  :D

I try to dress my sims according to their favorite colors and Minzi's happens to be purple. It does seem to fit her pretty well  :)

Hopefully, once Forest complete his requirements it will be time for a new nooboo. :)

Your wish is my command  ;D

Chapter 39- Ashes to Ashes

Mom and Dad were accepting of the fact that they were now elders. They had both accumulated enough lifetime rewards points that would allow them to receive the large tombstone, a requirement for the dynasty. Hopefully, though, that wouldn't be for a long, long time. So, since they were going to stay elders this time around, Mom and Dad both updated their wardrobes.

As for me, I wasn't ready to be an elder yet. Minzi and I both had one thing on our minds: having a family. I worked as fast as I could to finish working on my requirements so that I could become young again and could start my family.

To keep herself occupied until we could have kids, Minzi continued working on her lifetime wish. She threw a few more potions and thus completed her life's dream.

I worked hard and sculpted practically every moment that I could to max out my career. And finally, I did it. Willow must have heard me cheering because she came upstairs and gave me a present for all of my hard work.

Thank goodness it was a young again potion!

Once I fixed my wardrobe, I went and found Minzi to tell her the good news. We could finally start our family!

The Fifth Heir

Name: Forest Sakura
Born: Week 23, Day 2
Traits: Artistic, Excitable, Family Oriented, Savvy Sculptor, Perfectionist
Unique Maxed Job: Sculptor
Two Best Friends: Gary Shue, Athena Langley
Three Skill Challenges: Chiselmaster, Prolific Sculptor, Master Sculptor
Four Opportunities: High Quality Delivery, Banquet Centerpiece, Sculpt a Suspect, Sculpture for a Friend
Items Added to Collection: Sculptures
Career Rewards: Sculpting Certificate

Lifetime Wish: Living in the Lap of Luxury
Favorite Color: Spiceberry
Spouse: Minzi Cho

Minzi told me the good news that we were expecting a short time later.

I was so, so excited to become a father.

Minzi took off of work as the district superintendent and went on maternity leave. She seemed to really be enjoying her time off.

All of that dancing must have sped things up because Minzi went into labor.

As soon as Minzi went into labor, we all did what any responsible family members would do in this situation and panicked.

Mom, thankfully, smacked me upside the head calmed me down and then sent Minzi and me off to the hospital. We were so thrilled to welcome our son, Ash, into the family.

Ash was Athletic and Disciplined.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 39: Ashes to Ashes (April 9)
« Reply #110 on: April 10, 2015, 09:43:26 AM »
Pregnant woman dancing, not something you see everyday  ::) Welcome Ash! So, so sad to see Vienna as an old lady knowing what is to come  :'(

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #111 on: April 10, 2015, 11:57:44 PM »
Hey guys! Malley made the Hall of Fame again! Congrats on the Sakuras for securing another entry. :)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #113 on: April 11, 2015, 05:47:20 AM »
Congratulations to another HoF entry, won't be checking it yet as I don't want any spoilers  ;)

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #114 on: April 11, 2015, 08:40:59 AM »
Congratulations!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #115 on: April 12, 2015, 08:02:05 PM »
Pregnant woman dancing, not something you see everyday  ::) Welcome Ash! So, so sad to see Vienna as an old lady knowing what is to come  :'(

I know  :( I really liked Vienna. She is one of my favorite sims.

Hey guys! Malley made the Hall of Fame again! Congrats on the Sakuras for securing another entry. :)

That's wonderful! I'll check out the entry.

Congratulations to another HoF entry, won't be checking it yet as I don't want any spoilers  ;)

Congratulations!

Thanks everyone! I'm glad I stuck with it and made it this time  ;D

Chapter 40- All About Ash

Mom and Dad were just completely enamored with Ash. They were both very happy that they got to meet their grandson.

Dad wanted to make sure that he got to spend as much time as he could with Ash, so he promptly retired from his job.

A short time later, it was time for Ash's toddler birthday. We were all really excited to see what Ash would look like and who he would resemble the most.

Mom brought Ash up to the cake.

Ash is all Minzi, so he turned out to be quite the cutie.

We fixed up a brand new room for Ash. We painted it orange, his favorite color.

I got started immediately with Ash on his toddler skills. We started with learning how to talk.

Ash didn't seemed to thrilled about learning how to talk, though.

Thankfully, I had much more success with potty training.

And walking too!

A few days later, Ash had mastered all of his toddler skills, so he got to enjoy the rest of his baby days playing with his toys. He had a lot of fun with the peg box and xylophone.

Of course, Ash's toddler days had to come to an end. When it came time for his child birthday, Minzi brought him up to the cake this time.

Here is my big boy, Ash.

Ash gained the Brave trait.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 40: All About Ash (April 12)
« Reply #116 on: April 13, 2015, 09:00:37 AM »
At first I wasn't sure orange would work but he looks good, even the maid has fallen for him, lol.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 40: All About Ash (April 12)
« Reply #117 on: April 14, 2015, 12:49:26 PM »
At first I wasn't sure orange would work but he looks good, even the maid has fallen for him, lol.

Orange was his favorite color, so I tried to make it work. Ash actually looks pretty good in orange, specifically when he is a YA.

Chapter 41- Can't Live Without You

Since Minzi was working at Ash's school, she gave him some pointers before he was going to start his first day.

But Ash also made sure to find some time to hang out with his dear ol' dad.

While I continued working on some of my sculptures, Ash took advantage of the rest of his day off before starting school to get in some play time.

Ash got through his first day of school with flying colors, no surprise there. Dad helped him with his homework after he came home. I think that they both knew that Ash really didn't need help with his homework; it was more of just a way to find more time to hang out together.

With all of our attention being turned to Ash, Minzi and I forgot that our adult birthdays were approaching fast.

I had forgotten about my own birthday when I went to settle down to sleep for the night. Of course, it's hard to think straight when you're being rudely interrupted in the middle of the night.

We all rushed downstairs at the sound of the burglar alarm going off. The cops came and took care of the situation, but we were all still kind of shaken up by the event. Dad, apparently, didn't take it very well...

Dad was okay with Grim's arrival. He was happy that he got to complete his life's dream and have a family.

RIP Nicholas Riverhawk Sakura, aged 54.

We were all saddened by Dad's death, including Ash. Mom took it especially hard. Ash tried to console her.

Between Dad and the burglar, I completely forgot that it was my birthday.

I guess it was kind of a good thing that my birthday happened at that moment because my hairstyle gave everyone a good laugh, especially Minzi.

It didn't seem to help Mom, however. She was utterly heartbroken at the loss of Dad. They genuinely loved each other and they loved each other greatly. That being said, what happened next, I suppose, really wasn't that big of a surprise.

Mom was more than willing to go with Grim. She knew that she would be reunited with Dad, along with the members of her family that have previously passed.

RIP Vienna Sakura, aged 55.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 41: Can't Live Without You (April 14)
« Reply #118 on: April 15, 2015, 11:27:25 AM »
*sigh* RIP Vienna and Nick  :'( Got to laugh along with Minzi there, that hairstyle looks horrible.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 41: Can't Live Without You (April 14)
« Reply #119 on: April 15, 2015, 08:04:52 PM »
Congratulation for another HOF! RIP Vienna and Nick. It's part of the challenge but but it is still difficult to watch sims die.

anything