Author Topic: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part XII: Karma (Sept 3) COMPLETE  (Read 108265 times)

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part II: Confused (Feb 27)
« Reply #375 on: February 27, 2016, 06:06:01 PM »
Grim asks her to work for him?
Priceless.  ;D

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part II: Confused (Feb 27)
« Reply #376 on: March 19, 2016, 05:26:01 PM »
Grim asks her to work for him?
Priceless.  ;D

I had fun with Grim :)

Epilogue-Part III: Fine Cuisine and Music

As soon as I was sent back to Simlandia, I enlisted my Dad's help. I gave him very specific instructions, which he then got started with immediately.

It took a little bit longer than expected but, eventually, the work paid off.

While Dad stayed behind at the science center, I helped Grandma Rita and Grandpa Pewter with their next step.

Seeing them come back to life was far greater than anything that had ever or would ever be penned.

With Uncle Viridian's help, I presented them with some potions. If they were going to now be able to live forever, we figured they'd want to do it with a little less wrinkles.

Grandma Rita seemed pretty pleased with the results.

It was wonderful to see my grandparents now like they were when they were in their prime. I knew that they were going to enjoy all the time they now had on their hands to spend with each other and pursuing their passions.

I left them alone after they returned to their youth to give them some, well, privacy. I know they made good use of that time together.

Grandpa Pewter and Grandma Rita knew that they were the first ones to come back and thus needed to move out in order to allow other family members to come back too. They decided to start anew someplace. Grandpa Pewter and Grandma Rita ultimately decided on Monte Vista, a hub for fine cuisine and music.

While it was sad to see them go, we knew that this goodbye wasn't permanent.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part III: Fine Cuisine and Music (Mar 19)
« Reply #377 on: April 02, 2016, 05:10:16 PM »
Epilogue- Part IV: The Big City

After Grandma Rita and Grandpa Pewter were off starting their new life together, Dad and I got started on the next part of the plan. Up next was Grandpa Sidd and Grandma Orchid.

Dad had the ambrosia previously prepared, so all Grandpa Sidd had to do was produce a plate and then dig in.

Grandpa Sidd couldn't believe that he was back in this world.

Grandma Orchid was right behind him.

Needless to say, Grandma Orchid was beyond thrilled to be back.

Uncle Viridian supplied the potions to give them their youth back.

And then they were back, in all their glory.

Grandma Orchid opted for a new outfit to celebrate her second chance at life.

Dressed to impress, Grandpa Sidd and Grandma Orchid were happy to be together again.

And, just like Grandma Rita and Grandpa Pewter, they were off on a new adventure. For an artist and a musician, there was no better place than the big city. For Grandma Orchid and Grandpa Sidd, it was off to Bridgeport.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part IV: The Big City (Apr 2)
« Reply #378 on: April 02, 2016, 05:17:15 PM »
Those two are adorable!  :)

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #380 on: April 21, 2016, 04:27:28 AM »
A nice end of the dynasty story. Is it over or there is more epilogues. Good to see the old couples back in life. And nice to see the Grim back.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #381 on: April 23, 2016, 05:24:34 PM »
Those two are adorable!  :)

This is a good reminder of just how lovely your sims are.

There were a number of really cute couples in this dynasty. More forthcoming!

A nice end of the dynasty story. Is it over or there is more epilogues. Good to see the old couples back in life. And nice to see the Grim back.

Actually, there's still quite a bit left to cover  ;)

Epilogue- Part V: Back Home

Next up was Grandma Lanya. I was really looking forward to meeting her. I mean, she was so inspirational to me as an author.

While Grandma Lanya was returning to her younger years, Grandpa Phoenix was working on getting his dish of ambrosia. It was kind of funny to watch him try and figure out how to use the replicator. You'd think he knew how since he was an inventor and all...

Grandma Lanya opted to keep the hairstyle she aged down in. I think it suits her quite nicely.

Grandpa Phoenix, based on the pictures I'd seen, hadn't changed a bit!

The one thing that remained constant between them was their love for each other.

Their love for Starlight Shores hadn't changed either. In fact, that's where Grandpa Phoenix and Grandma Lanya decided to stay.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part V: Back Home (Apr 23)
« Reply #382 on: April 23, 2016, 11:45:04 PM »
So many beautiful couples. Seeing them all together, I realize how strong are Lanya's genes.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #383 on: April 24, 2016, 12:19:21 AM »
So, Lanya and Phoenix and their romance are back. Hope they have a great life in Starlight Shores. Looking forward for next epilogue.

by Swirl~Girl

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #384 on: May 15, 2016, 01:22:27 PM »
So many beautiful couples. Seeing them all together, I realize how strong are Lanya's genes.

So, Lanya and Phoenix and their romance are back. Hope they have a great life in Starlight Shores. Looking forward for next epilogue.

I am a sucker for happy endings, so, of course, all of the previous heirs will be getting one  :)

Epilogue- Part VI: A Shining Star

I was very interested to learn from Grandpa Phoenix that our family's roots extended all across Simlandia, including Dragon Valley. How amazing would it be to visit there? I was excited to be able to ask my Grandmother Juniper and Grandfather Apollo all about it, after they came back from the dead, of course.

Grandma Juniper was lovely. It was also a great surprise to learn that she had Imaginary Friend origins, just like I did.

Grandpa Apollo was next. I had seen some movie clips of him on the internet back when he was a superstar in Dragon Valley, so I was looking forward to meeting him too. Maybe I could write a screenplay and he could play the leading role. That would be a fun project, for sure.

Watching Grandma Juniper and Grandpa Apollo together was like seeing a romantic movie unfold before your very eyes.

They decided to stay in Starlight Shores. Grandpa Apollo was an actor, so what better place to live was there?

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part VI: A Shining Star (May 15)
« Reply #385 on: May 15, 2016, 03:44:50 PM »
Another happy ending for another lovely couple. Apollo was gorgeous.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #386 on: May 16, 2016, 09:47:08 PM »
Another couples back. Great to see Apollo and  Juniper back. Hope they have a great life in Starlight Shores. Looking forward for next update.

by Swirl~Girl

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #387 on: June 04, 2016, 04:05:12 PM »
Another happy ending for another lovely couple. Apollo was gorgeous.

Another couples back. Great to see Apollo and  Juniper back. Hope they have a great life in Starlight Shores. Looking forward for next update.

Apollo was pretty awesome. He had a really great sense of style, too.

Epilogue- Down to Business

Dad was refilling the replicators with fresh ambrosia when the next set of relatives were brought back to the house.

Grandpa Nathan was back! Well, it was actually my first time meeting him, but he was living once again nevertheless.

The next ancestor to come back was Grandma Soleil.

Uncle Viridian provided them with some young again potions and we watched the magic unfold.

Grandpa Nathan opted for an old school outfit.

Grandma Soleil, on the other hand, opted for a brand new wardrobe.

Grandpa Nathan was still wrapping his head around the whole no-longer-being-a-ghost-thing, but Grandma Soleil was just happy that she and Grandpa were back together again.

They decided to go back to Dragon Valley, which was where they were both born and raised. I was looking forward to being able to visit them at some point. I'm sure it was beautiful in Dragon Valley.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part VII: Down to Business (June 4)
« Reply #388 on: June 04, 2016, 09:48:03 PM »
Great to see another epilogue. I wish Nathan and Soleil have a great life in Dragon Valley. Nice wardrobe change. Looking forward for next epilogue.

by Swirl~Girl

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part VII: Down to Business (June 4)
« Reply #389 on: June 05, 2016, 01:29:05 PM »
Nathan is a little blue, I think.  :P

Great to see another happy ending.