Author Topic: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part XII: Karma (Sept 3) COMPLETE  (Read 109782 times)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 80: The Final Helper (Aug 30)
« Reply #286 on: August 31, 2015, 04:36:31 PM »
I'll second that, the toddlers are gorgeous.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
« Reply #287 on: August 31, 2015, 09:38:59 PM »
Glad to see the unique genes! I don't know why but she reminds so much of Jasmine it's scary.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #288 on: September 01, 2015, 06:40:32 AM »
These two toddlers are so cute and adorable. And yes, they very much look like their parents. Orchid looks so sweet while toddler training. Looking forward for more toddler pictures.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #289 on: September 02, 2015, 02:55:33 PM »
The children are adorable and it's nice that they look like their parents.

I'll second that, the toddlers are gorgeous.

Glad to see the unique genes! I don't know why but she reminds so much of Jasmine it's scary.

These two toddlers are so cute and adorable. And yes, they very much look like their parents. Orchid looks so sweet while toddler training. Looking forward for more toddler pictures.

Orchid is certainly not a pudding face and Viridian, upon closer inspection, isn't from a cookie cutter either. And, to make things even better, Orchid passes down her unique looks to future generations  ;)

Chapter 81- Birthdays Magic

Shortly after Viridian's birthday, Lanya got started on his toddler skills while I headed off to work.

Lanya let Orchid spend the rest of the day playing and enjoying her toddlerhood because the next day was her child birthday.

Here is Orchid.

She gained the Lucky trait this time around.

Along with her wardrobe, Orchid's bedroom got an update too.

Just because she was a big girl now, that didn't mean that Orchid didn't still want to share her room with her brother. Granted, we had more than enough room in this house, but the kids enjoyed sharing a room, so no complaints from the parents!

I tutored Orchid so that she would be ready for her first day of school tomorrow while Lanya continued working with Viridian on his toddler skills.

Later that night, Lanya was taking care of the garden when she remembered that it was also her birthday.

We weren't done with birthdays in our household, by far. The next morning, it was time for Viridian to have his child birthday.

Here is Viridian.

While he does have majority of my features, Viridian does resemble Lanya too. For this birthday, Viridian gained the Family Oriented trait. He is already an Artistic Genius.

The first thing that Viridian did as a child was to get started playing with his chemistry set. He had a blast-no pun intended.

Last but not least, I had my adult birthday.

I not only aged up and changed hair, but I changed clothes too. Birthday magic to the max.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 81: Birthday Magic (Sept 2)
« Reply #290 on: September 02, 2015, 03:25:55 PM »
Gosh, Viridian's gained some really great traits.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 81: Birthday Magic (Sept 2)
« Reply #291 on: September 07, 2015, 03:54:42 PM »
Gosh, Viridian's gained some really great traits.

Viridian was the helper for this world, so he needed traits that would be beneficial to the last four heirs, like making potions, gardening, etc.

Chapter 82- A Handful

Orchid was really excited for her teen birthday, especially because she would be able to begin working on her chosen skill. She was very artistic, but painting wasn't really her thing. I had a feeling that her artistic pursuits would be a little more...casual and innovative, if you will.

Orchid quickly adopted an outfit that was most befitting to her, edgy yet cute.

She gained the Rebellious trait. I think I've got my hands full now...

Orchid knew that she wanted to do something with the arts, but didn't want to follow the traditional route of using a paintbrush and an easel. Instead, she went for some less traditional ways of expressing her creativity.

Amazingly, Orchid seemed to have a knack for street art. I talked to Lanya and we agreed to let Orchid utilize the garage as her own personal art room. We weren't using the garage and having Orchid spray painting our property was much safer than having her out in town doing the same thing. Less chance of arrest, for sure.

Shortly after Orchid, Viridian also aged up into a teen.

Here is teenage Viridian.

He gained the Green Thumb trait. So much safer than his sister's rebellious trait...

Now that the gardening duties went to Viridian, Lanya had some more time to dedicate to her writing. She wanted to become a Professional Author, but put that on the back burner when we had the kids. Since the kids were now teenagers and were pretty self-sufficient, Lanya was able to start writing again.

It was such a wonderful moment when she completed her lifetime wish. I was so proud of her.

Street art wasn't the only love in Orchid's life. She met a student at school named Siddhartha Best, or Sidd, as she called him. Orchid asked if Sidd could come over after school one day and I agreed. Of course, I made sure to keep my eye out for my little girl, but I don't think that she noticed, since she was otherwise occupied.

It was a relief to see that the feeling was mutual.

Orchid and Sidd made it official that night.

They agreed to go to prom together as well. In fact, Orchid was voted prom queen. Unfortunately...

...instead of Sidd being voted prom king, Viridian was. Lanya and I could only laugh at that, though the kids failed to see the humor in that situation.

Ah, well. I'm sure they'll find it funny one day.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 82: A Handful (Sept 7)
« Reply #292 on: September 07, 2015, 08:04:53 PM »
Bet that was an interesting photo in the yearbook."Brother and Sister queen and king of the dance,we all feel sorry for them."  ;D

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #293 on: September 07, 2015, 08:22:48 PM »
Orchid is so beautiful. I'm trying to remember, is the Best boy unborn or a toddler at the outset in Starlight Shores?

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #294 on: September 09, 2015, 01:05:49 AM »
Happy to find two new updates. The toddler's are all grown up, now. Orchid looks so beautiful in that prom dress. Poor Siddartha, he couldn't get the prom king. Looking forward for more Orchid-Siddartha relationship.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #295 on: September 10, 2015, 03:45:39 PM »
I'm looking forward to more Orchid and Sidd too! They look so lovely together. Awkward prom tho...  :-\

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #296 on: September 15, 2015, 03:24:35 PM »
Bet that was an interesting photo in the yearbook."Brother and Sister queen and king of the dance,we all feel sorry for them."  ;D

I'm looking forward to more Orchid and Sidd too! They look so lovely together. Awkward prom tho...  :-\

I'm sure the honorary dance at the prom between the king and queen was quite awkward and uncomfortable  :o

Orchid is so beautiful. I'm trying to remember, is the Best boy unborn or a toddler at the outset in Starlight Shores?

I believe that Sidd is the unborn baby Best. Siddhartha is not a very common name, so it had to be story progression.

Happy to find two new updates. The toddler's are all grown up, now. Orchid looks so beautiful in that prom dress. Poor Siddartha, he couldn't get the prom king. Looking forward for more Orchid-Siddartha relationship.

Orchid and Sidd were really cute together. I feel like they were one of the couples that would spontaneously perform romantic interactions with/to each other.

Chapter 83: The Urban Artist

Viridian had been hard at work at his chemistry set. I couldn't help but smile whenever I passed by him in the bedroom working because he reminded me of Aunty Starling. I missed her and the rest of my family but knew that this was for the best. Anyway, Viridian surprised me when I came home from work one day with a little gift.

I knew exactly what this was and consumed it immediately.

It was quite a relief to know that I was going to still be around for a while. It was even more reassuring to know that Lanya was going to be around for a while too.

While Lanya and I were aging down, Orchid was aging up. My little girl was going to be a young adult. Man, do I feel old...even with the young again potions!

Here is Orchid, all grown up.

Her final trait was Hopeless Romantic. Orchid decided to achieve to be Street Credible for her lifetime wish. I knew she could do it.

As for me, I now get to be on permanent vacation because my time as the heir was over. A huge sigh of relief 'cause I made it!

Off to celebrate with the family,

Phoenix Sakura

Hello all, I am Orchid Sakura. Yes, the Orchid Sakura, the famous urban artist. Okay, well, the soon to be famous urban artist. My dream was to become street credible and turn the world into my own personal easel. I was already working on that, but still had a way to go.

I was hanging out with my little bro in the garden while I waited for a special visitor to arrive.

My adorable boyfriend, Sidd, had also grown up and I wanted to have him over so that we could rekindle our relationship now that we were both adults.

I asked him to move in with me and he agreed. I then gave Sidd a makeover. Since he was going to be a famous rockstar one day, he needed to look the part! Sidd was kind of a diva, so he really didn't mind.

Sidd was always such a cutie.

I told him that I couldn't think of anyone else that I would want as my partner in crime in this life.

He told me that he felt the same way and agreed to marry me.

Sidd and I put our wedding on hold until we could get our careers off and running. Sidd practiced his guitar skill.

I, meanwhile, started my job as an art appraiser. It's nice that my fellow rebels recognized my obvious talent and offered me a job. I do question the choice of clothing, though. Doesn't really seem indicate of my avant garde status and genius.

But I guess it helps to take the focus off what I am wearing and turn all of my attention to my street art. I crafted my 7th masterpiece and was now officially a street credible urban artist.

I celebrated by gracing the sidewalk of a local establishment with one of my fine creations.

They'll love it, I'm sure.

Sidd's traits are Never Nude, Born Salesman, Artistic, Grumpy and Diva, just in case you were wondering  ;)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 83: The Urban Artist (Sept 15)
« Reply #297 on: September 15, 2015, 03:45:04 PM »
Hand over time! Congrats Phoenix! Hello Orchid!... and Sid who benefitted greatly from his make over. :P

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 83: The Urban Artist (Sept 15)
« Reply #298 on: September 21, 2015, 04:48:30 PM »
Hand over time! Congrats Phoenix! Hello Orchid!... and Sid who benefitted greatly from his make over. :P

Yeah, Sidd was definitely in need of hair a new wardrobe. He looked exactly like his father  :)

Chapter 84- Padawan

My little bro had his young adult birthday. I guess he wasn't little anymore...

Here is Viridian. He looks a lot like our dad.

His final trait was Proper and decided that he wanted to become a Master of the Arts.

Viridian was far better at using a canvas than me. Not that I would ever admit that to him!

But, I didn't stop him from giving me some pointers about traditional painting.

Something far more aesthetically pleasing was the setting for my wedding to Sidd.

We exchanged vows in front of the fountain, just like my parents did years ago. How romantic  :-*

Sidd and I took our honeymoon to someplace totally amazing: Al Simhara in Egypt! This place was so cool and I made sure to check out every bit of it.

Sidd spent a great deal of time performing for the locals in Al Simhara. He was developing quite the fan base, which was going to be a big help when he becomes a famous rockstar. Sidd also played on the plane ride, which I found entertaining, though not everyone else did...then again, they must just have a terrible taste in music.

All of the guitar playing seemed to rub off on Viridian. He picked up a guitar and suddenly, Sidd had a padawan learner.

Mom and Dad's second adult birthday rolled around. It was a pretty sweet surprise that both Sidd and Viridian decided to serenade them with their guitars by playing "happy birthday" for them.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 84: Padawan (Sept 21)
« Reply #299 on: September 21, 2015, 04:59:52 PM »
Orchid and Sid's wedding was gorgeous and hasn't Viridian aged up well!

anything