Author Topic: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part XII: Karma (Sept 3) COMPLETE  (Read 106998 times)

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 84: Padawan (Sept 21)
« Reply #300 on: September 21, 2015, 06:30:59 PM »
I love her cross eyes on the last picture.  :D

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #301 on: September 21, 2015, 08:16:16 PM »
I love how you always catch them with their hands on their hips at birthday time. When my sims do that I think "Ooo, the Malley pose."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #302 on: September 25, 2015, 02:46:18 PM »
Orchid and Sid's wedding was gorgeous and hasn't Viridian aged up well!

I was pretty happy with how both kids turned out. Non pudding faces for both  ;D

I love her cross eyes on the last picture.  :D

The crossed eyes shots are always good for a laugh  ;)

I love how you always catch them with their hands on their hips at birthday time. When my sims do that I think "Ooo, the Malley pose."

Lol! I have my own pose  ;D

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #303 on: September 27, 2015, 02:10:02 AM »
I disappear one month and I have a lot of chapters to read in your dynasties  ;D (and no chapter to post in my IDC)

Orchid (love her name) is beautiful which is expected knowing who her mother is.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #304 on: September 28, 2015, 03:17:09 PM »
I disappear one month and I have a lot of chapters to read in your dynasties  ;D (and no chapter to post in my IDC)

Orchid (love her name) is beautiful which is expected knowing who her mother is.

Lanya had very interesting genetics and strong ones at that, which you should see soon  ;)

Chapter 85- Lucky Thirteen

My parents weren't the only ones celebrating a birthday. Sidd and I also had our adult birthdays.

I thought you were supposed to gain wisdom and knowledge as you grew older, not lose your hair...

It really didn't make that much of a difference to me, though, because all I needed was one more promotion and then Sidd and I could start our family. The moment I reached the top of my career, I rushed home to "share the good news" with my husband  ;)

Orchid's Photographs:

The Thirteenth Heir

Name: Orchid Sakura
Born: Week 66, Day 5
Traits: Artistic, Excitable, Lucky, Rebellious, Hopeless Romantic, Avant Garde* (*Rebel Influence)
Unique Maxed Job: Art Appraiser (Acquisition Branch)
Two Best Friends: Tessa Stanford, Maria Best
Three Skill Challenges: Master Muralist, Precision Sprayer, Always Wanted
Four Opportunities: Commissioned Street Art, Side Job Delivery, Better Photographs, Al Simhara
Items Added to Collection: Photographs
Career Reward: Acquired Paintings

Lifetime Wish: Street Credible
Favorite Color: Spice Brown
Spouse: Siddhartha Best

I was about to head off to work the next day when I realized something pretty awesome: I was pregnant!

Sidd had just come home, so I immediately told him the good news.

Don't be fooled by the thumbs up; Sidd was stoked.

I was totally stoked too. At least I was until the labor pains hit.

But it was completely worth all of it when I saw my little man for the first time.

Sidd and I named our little man Pewter, who was a Genius who Hates the Outdoors. I wanted to make sure that I was going to be around for quite a while to see my little guy grow up, so I took one of my bro's young again potions to ensure that.

Sidd did the same thing.

Pewter was treated like royalty. He got everything he wanted and was waited on hand and foot.

Soon enough, it was time for Pewter to become a toddler. Though he would be able to do more for himself, I highly doubt that everyone was going to stop spoiling him rotten.

And the spoiling was totally justified when we all saw his sweet little face. Mom was especially enamored because Pewter looked like a miniature version of her (and me too!).

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 85: Lucky Thirteen (Sept 28)
« Reply #305 on: September 28, 2015, 03:52:13 PM »
Congrats Orchid and welcome little Pewter, who has the gorgeous eyes!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #306 on: September 29, 2015, 12:09:36 PM »
The spoiler was totally justified. Strong genes indeed  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
« Reply #307 on: September 30, 2015, 09:58:25 PM »
Congrats on a 29 generations!  ;D

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #308 on: October 07, 2015, 09:36:19 PM »
Congrats Orchid and welcome little Pewter, who has the gorgeous eyes!

The spoiler was totally justified. Strong genes indeed  :D

I really liked Lanya's genetics. It was great to see them stay around for more than one generation.

Congrats on a 29 generations!  ;D

When you put it in that context, boy, that is a lot of generations!!

Chapter 86- Little Man

Sidd and Pewter were partners in crime. They were always together, when Sidd wasn't at the studio working toward his rockstardom.

Viridian knew that he was going to need to be around for a while to help Pewter and the last two descendants when Sidd and I were no longer able to do so. So, he took some precautions to make sure that he was going to be kickin' for some time yet.

It seemed painful...

I didn't want to think of any of that yet. Right now, I just wanted to enjoy all of my time with my little man.

He gets his knack for music from his father, of course.

But it's been a while since I last saw Sidd attempt to eat his drumsticks...

In addition to all of his other duties, Viridian had also been hard at work at completing his own lifetime wish. Late one night, he did it.

Sidd and I agreed to let Viridian take his nephew up to the cake as a special reward from us for completing his life's dream.

I used to always roll my eyes when Mom and Dad would say that Viridian and I grew up so fast. Now I knew what they meant. My little man...

Pewter became a Computer Whiz this birthday.

He also got an updated bedroom, much better suited for a future scientific genius.

Pewter immediately went over to Viridian and asked him for tutoring. He wanted to get good grades before starting school the next day, especially for his science classes.

As more of an art student myself, I found Pewter's interest in science, well, interesting.

But, hey, what made my little man happy made me happy.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 86: Little Man (Oct 7)
« Reply #309 on: October 07, 2015, 09:59:11 PM »
So cute the little man, he's going to be a handsome grown up man  :)

Offline Katala

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #310 on: October 07, 2015, 11:53:13 PM »
I just caught up :) and Pewter is sweet, with Lanya's genes being realy strong.

Orchid has the same hair as Willow, seeing it makes me miss her a lot :(

"Two paths diverged in the woods, and I took the one less traveled...And it hurt man! Rocks! Thorns! Glass! Not cool Robert Frost, not cool."
- Kid President

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #312 on: October 08, 2015, 03:45:05 PM »
I seem to be weirdly fixated on Viridian... there's just something rather gorgeous about that sim.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #313 on: October 11, 2015, 04:30:56 PM »
So cute the little man, he's going to be a handsome grown up man  :)

He does turn out quite handsome, I have to say  ;)

I just caught up :) and Pewter is sweet, with Lanya's genes being realy strong.

Orchid has the same hair as Willow, seeing it makes me miss her a lot :(

Welcome aboard! Willow will make another appearance at the end and she will get a happy ending  ;)

Pewter is such a serious child. Blink and he'll be a teen.

Pretty much. Pewter becomes a teen this chapter, actually.

I seem to be weirdly fixated on Viridian... there's just something rather gorgeous about that sim.

I think it's the fact that he is not a pudding face, but his genetics are not as strong as Orchid's or Lanya's.

Chapter 87- Only Yesterday...

Dad returned from work one night when he realized that it was time for his elder birthday. He was oddly excited to be going grey.

After some much needed hair dye and a makeover, Dad found a way to make old age work for him.

Pewter was more than happy to let Dad impart his grandfatherly wisdom on him. They were really close, which was wonderful to see.

While they were studying together, Mom was having her elder birthday too. She had been working on her latest novel when the sparkles hit.

Mom and Dad certainly make elderhood rock. I hope I can do it justice when I get there too.

After a quick celebration, Pewter and Dad were back to goofing off.

While Dad may have been Pewter's best friend, once he started school, he quickly developed a friendship with another student. Her name was Rita Lu and she seemed pretty psyched to be my little man's best friend.

Of course, when Pewter had his teen birthday, Rita was one of the first people that he invited to the party.

I quickly figured out why he wanted his best friend there.

Pewter and Rita made their relationship official before my little man went to update his outfit to reflect his new teenage status.

He gained the Workaholic trait.

Pewter was really looking forward to the fact that he could finally start working on the science skill now that he was a teenager. In fact, that's where he spent the remainder of his birthday, in front of the science skill machine thing.

Viridian gave Pewter all of the plants and gems that he had been collecting so that Pewter could analyze them. He got right to work on that.

I knew that Pewter was going to be occupied for a while with his new toy, so I was able to take a call from Sidd. He was super stoked, telling me that he was officially promoted to rockstar! How awesome is that?!

We had a family celebration before Viridian and Pewter went back to their sciencing-is that a word? Well, it is now. Anyway, Viridian started fishing so that Pewter could examine them.

Pewter wasn't all about the science skill though. He did take a break once in a while to hang out with his second favorite thing: Rita.

It seems like only yesterday that Sidd and I were the same way...

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 87: Only Yesterday... (Oct 11)
« Reply #314 on: October 11, 2015, 04:44:20 PM »
Ah, Rita Lu. She and my latest RTJ spare had an active case of dislike. Apparently it was his fault. She seems great in your game.

anything