Author Topic: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part XII: Karma (Sept 3) COMPLETE  (Read 106981 times)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 70: The Incredible Changing Nooboo (July 18)
« Reply #225 on: July 19, 2015, 04:25:18 AM »
RIP Soleil  :'( Mika is adorable, so weird how she changed colour - I thought they were twins at first. Nevertheless her blue hair goes well with her skin tone.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 70: The Incredible Changing Nooboo (July 18)
« Reply #226 on: July 21, 2015, 05:21:16 PM »
Big hugs to Starling. It's not easy to lose a sister.  :'(

Aw that was sad. Right in front of gorgeous little Mika too.

Bad timing for sure, but at least she got to spend some time with Mika before she died.

Mika is a beautiful sim, I love how Apollo is so of himself, does he have the snob trait?

No, he actually does not have the Snob trait. Apollo just knows how fabulous he is  ;)

RIP Soleil  :'( Mika is adorable, so weird how she changed colour - I thought they were twins at first. Nevertheless her blue hair goes well with her skin tone.

I am still very, very confused as to why Mika changed colors. I guessed it worked for the best, though, because she turned out absolutely gorgeous. In fact, I'm pretty sure she is one of my favorite heirs from this dynasty.

Chapter 71- Still Fabulous

Much to my relief, Mika did not appeared to be scarred by Mom passing right before her eyes. She was a delightful little starlet a short time later.

Seeing Mika's adorable little face just made everything better for all of us.

Even Grandpa Mason came for a visit to see Mika. Afterward, he decided to hang around and play on the computer...

While answering my bags of fan mail, I came across a package that was addressed to my dear little Mika. I wasn't sure what it was right away, but I figured that it was from one of my many adoring fans. I couldn't help but smile when I discovered what it was: her very own doll. Junie and I made sure to explain to Mika just how important this doll was, especially because it was a part of her heritage. Mika seemed to really enjoy it.

Soon enough, the terrible sorrows we felt over Mom's passing began to diminish and were replaced by excitement at the arrival of Mika's child birthday.

Mika was pretty happy with the layout of her room, but Junie and I replaced her crib for a big girl bed while Mika was updating her wardrobe.

And here she is, my fabulous little girl!

Mika was already Good and Athletic, and she added Brave to her amazing traits on this birthday.

Junie worked with Mika on her homework so that she would have marvelous grades when graced the local school with her presence.

Once that was over, Mika spent some time with her mother.

Speaking of mothers, Mom made a cameo at the house one evening.

She was followed by Grandma Rain.

I suppose that living in a house filled with ghosts may have had an impact on Mika. She was constantly checking underneath her bed for monsters.

Of course, monsters only exist on the silver screen. I know that for certain. I am a fabulous actor, after all.

That being said, that did not mean that the supernatural did not exist. As it turns out, Mika ended up taking after Junie a little more than just in appearance.

Mika was part imaginary friend, both literally and figuratively.

Mika's amazing transformation was quite impressive and I made sure to cheer on my little starlet. It was soon Mika's opportunity to cheer me on when it became my Adult birthday later that day.

Still fabulous!

My darling Juniper had her birthday shortly after mine.

Like always, Junie, Mika and I all looked amazing in our new ages  ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 71: Still Fabulous (July 21)
« Reply #227 on: July 21, 2015, 05:25:47 PM »
Do I see another Imaginary Friend Spouse in the future?  :o

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #228 on: July 21, 2015, 05:51:09 PM »
Mika is a very pretty little girl. So often they don't grow into their looks until later.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #229 on: July 22, 2015, 03:13:12 PM »
Mika's hair and eye combo look stunning on her. In fact her and the parents are all lovely sims.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #231 on: July 23, 2015, 03:01:36 PM »
Happy birthday Malley's sister!  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
« Reply #233 on: July 23, 2015, 08:54:22 PM »
Happy birthday Malley's sister! May you get many gifts and eat lots of food!  ;D

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
« Reply #234 on: July 24, 2015, 05:06:52 AM »
Happy birthday, Malley's sister. May all of your wishes come true.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #235 on: July 24, 2015, 11:11:42 AM »
Mika is fabulous as her father would say  ;D Rain really loves to come back and check on her family's progression, huh? Happy birthday to your sister!
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #236 on: July 28, 2015, 02:17:47 PM »
Happy birthday Malley's sister!  :)

Happy Birthday, Malley's sister. May the sparkles be kind.

Happy birthday Malley's sister! May you get many gifts and eat lots of food!  ;D

Happy birthday, Malley's sister. May all of your wishes come true.

Mika is fabulous as her father would say  ;D Rain really loves to come back and check on her family's progression, huh? Happy birthday to your sister!

Thanks for the birthday wishes to my sister, everyone! It was a good birthday. We had a nice lunch and then went to the drive-in to see a movie. Plus, this past weekend, we made it to like 2 lawn fetes/carnivals. She's so lucky she has a summer birthday...

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #237 on: July 28, 2015, 02:35:20 PM »
Do I see another Imaginary Friend Spouse in the future?  :o

There will be another IF spouse, but I won't say when  ;)

Mika is a very pretty little girl. So often they don't grow into their looks until later.

Mika's hair and eye combo look stunning on her. In fact her and the parents are all lovely sims.

I think that's why Mika was one of my favorite heirs. I love her looks and just the kind of character she grows into. She's pretty awesome.

Chapter 72- Red Hot Love

Mika's childhood days went by really quickly and it was soon time for her to age up into a gorgeous teenager.

And here is my fabulous little girl...er, young lady.

She is quite stunning, not surprisingly.

Junie and I spoke to Mika about the dynasty and her role as the next heir. Mika understood what was required of her and was soon able to set a path for herself as to what she wanted to do in the future. To help her in her goals, Mika, Junie and I agreed that it would be best for her to wait to begin working on her skills until she was an adult. Mika certainly didn't complain; she got to enjoy her teen years without any extra added pressure. She went to prom and was named Prom Queen. Again, no surprise there!

Mika's teen years were uneventful, which I suppose was a good thing. Soon, it was time for Mika to age up again and become a young adult this time.

Here is my Mika, all grown up.

She will always be my stunning little starlet.

As for me, my time as the active heir as come to a close and the curtain has now fallen. It is now time for me to bow out and pass on the spotlight to my little starlet.

Farewell my lovely fans,

Apollo Sakura

Hey! What's up, everyone! My name is Mikazuki, but everyone calls me Mika. So, I am the next heir to my family's dynasty, which is kind of cool. I mean, sure, there's a lot of extra pressure, but I do get to do what I love for the rest of my life. And what do I love to do? I love athletics, so I was super stoked to get started on working out. I really didn't want to become a professional athlete. I mean, that's all well and good but I wanted to do something important with my life. You know, help people! I talked to my parents and my dad told me about this performance he was in where he played a firefighter. That's when it dawned on me: I would become a firewoman!

My athletic prowess quickly helped me progress through the ranks. I did need to learn some handiness skills but I couldn't learn too much because, as Aunty Starling explained, one of my ancestors already focused on the handiness skill. Mom had a great idea to help me out, though. She would teach me some of the handiness skills that she learned! Win, win!

With the wisdom that Mom shared with me, I was able to keep the fire station in tip top shape!

I wasn't the only firewoman at the station. Okay, I was the only firewoman, but not the only fireperson. One of my coworkers was this really nice guy named Leonardo. He asked me if I would maybe like to go to dinner with him one day. Duh! Of course I would! We met up at the local bistro and I made my intentions quite clear.

Thankfully, Leonardo felt the fire and the sparks between us too and was totally on board with a relationship between us.

After we got engaged, Leonardo moved in with us. Dad decided that he needed a makeover. Stat.

He is quite the handsome guy.

I am so looking forward to what happens next with our red hot love  ;).

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 72: Red Hot Love (July 28)
« Reply #238 on: July 28, 2015, 03:04:32 PM »
The third screenshot of this chapter is just fantastic! Mika looks all excited about her birthday. And my! Roderick is very handsome! Go Mika!

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 72: Red Hot Love (July 28)
« Reply #239 on: July 28, 2015, 05:14:40 PM »
Red hot love... sounds very promising indeed. :)