Author Topic: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part XII: Karma (Sept 3) COMPLETE  (Read 109777 times)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 67: Ghost Rain (July 6)
« Reply #210 on: July 10, 2015, 02:20:53 PM »
Their so cute together!  ;D I can't wait to see the nooboo!

Those two should be able to produce some beautiful children...eventually.

I have to say that the next heir was probably one of my favorites in this dynasty.

They really are such gorgeous sims!

They really did turn out very nicely, especially Apollo because he had some unique features, courtesy of Nathan.

*sigh* It had to happen eventually. RIP Rain, you were one of my favourites. Could the next heir maybe have blue skin, eyes and hair? I can't wait to find out when they start a family.

I know  :( Rain was a great heir.

Chapter 68- Time to Shine

Hello my darling fans! My name is Apollo Sakura and it is my time to shine as the next heir to my family's fabulous dynasty. To start off my reign and time in the spotlight, I tied the knot with my gorgeous girl, Juniper, whom I like to call Junie.

We chose to have a little wedding at home, as opposed to a big flashy wedding with paparazzi abound. Junie and I enjoyed our wedding night together and then started working on our fabulous lives. While I was going to be front and center in the limelight, Junie chose to do something a little different. She decided to join the military, so she started working on her athletic skill. Junie was going to destroy the competition at boot camp, for sure.

I had already done quite a lot of work on my skill challenges and now just needed to focus on my stunning debut on the silver screen. So, to keep myself busy while at home, I decided to take up the guitar. Triple threat? You bet I am!

We had numerous celebrations in the household and Mom and Dad apparently wanted a piece of the action. They had their elder birthdays.

After Mom's birthday, it was time for Dad's.

Mom still looks like a fabulous business executive, if you ask me.

And here is Dad. Thankfully, he opted to get rid of the mad scientist hair.

We were all sad at the fact that Mom and Dad needed to become elders, but we knew that it was going to have to happen. Junie and I heard Aunty Starling crying and we thought, at first, it was because Mom and Dad were now elders. Unfortunately, it was because of something else.

Grandpa Mason was facing his final curtain.

Grim then decided to hang around and play some computer games.

RIP Mason Sackholme Sakura, aged 62.

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 68: Time to Shine (July 10)
« Reply #211 on: July 10, 2015, 03:17:31 PM »
"Hello my darling fans!"
*swoon*
I love Apollo's voice. It's so upbeat and loaded with positive adjectives!
Sorry about Mason passing over.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #212 on: July 10, 2015, 05:24:00 PM »
I agree. Apollos "stunning debut on the silver screen" will be very fitting for him. He's full of himself, in a good way!  :) R.I.P Mason,  first of the townies I guess.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #214 on: July 11, 2015, 05:25:05 AM »
RIP Mason, he's with Rain now  :) Apollo is one heck of a talented star.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #215 on: July 14, 2015, 06:13:21 PM »
"Hello my darling fans!"
*swoon*
I love Apollo's voice. It's so upbeat and loaded with positive adjectives!
Sorry about Mason passing over.

I agree. Apollos "stunning debut on the silver screen" will be very fitting for him. He's full of himself, in a good way!  :) R.I.P Mason,  first of the townies I guess.

Apollo is pretty fabulous, for sure. He was a fun heir to play.

Mason lived to be 62? That's, sadly, a long time in a 4x4.

I think that Mason and Minzi turned out to be two of the oldest sims in this dynasty, both making it to at least or more than 60 days.

RIP Mason, he's with Rain now  :) Apollo is one heck of a talented star.

That's true. Knowing that Mason can be reunited with Rain is reassuring  :)

Chapter 69- Life in the Fast Lane

My darling Junie and I were working on our skills when the spotlight hit us at just the right angle and we began to sparkle and shine, which is befitting of two such fabulous stars. Either that, or it was time for our birthdays.

Junie looked amazing, as always.

As any gentleman would know, it was ladies first, so I waited until my dear wife aged up to have my own birthday.

The wisdom and maturity that I gained from my adult birthday only served to make me a better actor. They critics were very impressed at the performance I gave on my last movie, so they gave me a major promotion. I was now officially a superstar actor!

It was such a fabulous moment, one that I would remember forever! I greeted my adoring fans and signed some autographs before making my dramatic exit. I needed to share the good news with my darling Junie immediately.

The Tenth Heir

Name: Apollo Sakura
Born: Week 52, Day 1
Traits: Easily Impressed, Friendly, Good Sense of Humor, Charismatic, Star Quality
Unique Maxed Job: Film- Actor Branch
Two Best Friends: Judson Clevenger, Diego Banks
Three Skill Challenges: Everybody's Best Friend, Comedian, Super Friendly
Four Opportunities: Learning the Lines, State of the City, Background Acting, Uncle Sim Wants You
Items Added to Collection: Celebrity Gifts
Career Reward: Sims Choice Award, The Green Orb, The Simmy

Lifetime Wish: Superstar Actor
Favorite Color: White
Spouse: Juniper Sakura

Overall view of Apollo in his museum:

(Someone gave Apollo a plane! Yay! That person deserves a nice fruit basket or something)

Junie and I were so ecstatic that I was now a superstar actor. In fact, we were contacted to make a guest appearance on several shows, including "Good Morning, Dragon Valley", "As the Sim Turns", "Life Styles of the Rich and Fabulous" and we even graced the cover of several magazines. Things were going great but these wrinkles were not doing my fabulous self any justice. Junie and I agreed that we would take some young again potions, courtesy of Aunty Starling, and return to our young and beautiful selves.

The two of us were loving life in the spotlight, but there was one thing that Junie and I both wanted that we needed to achieve privately. We were ready to start our family.

A short time later, while Junie was playing chess with Aunty Starling, she discovered that she was pregnant.

Junie dropped the news on me like a breaking news scoop on SMZ.

I was so thrilled. This was better than receiving the Simmy, Green Orb and Sims Choice Award combined!

Grandma Rain must have wanted in on the excitement because she paid us a visit that night.

However, not everyone was going to get to enjoy meeting our future little starlet.

Grim came for Dad while he was out in the garden one morning.

RIP Nathan Mithrilen Sakura, aged 55

Mom was utterly heart broken. Junie and I did our best to console her. She did perk up a little bit as it came closer to our little one making his or her debut into the world.

Aunty Starling was also taking this hard. She took over majority of the household duties that Mom and Dad no longer covered. Now more than ever, she knew that she was going to need to take her role of caretaker for the family very seriously. We had come too far to fail and I was going to do my best to help Aunty Starling ensure that the curtain would not fall on our family's mission.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 69: Life in the Fast Lane (July 14)
« Reply #216 on: July 14, 2015, 08:16:45 PM »
Wow a plane??? They deserve a fruit basket, that has gold in it! RIP crazy science dude.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
« Reply #217 on: July 14, 2015, 08:23:02 PM »
Absolutely love Apollo's lyrical descriptions.
And, my gosh, the additions to the museum look nothing short of glam.
Woot! Nooboo on the way!  :D

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #218 on: July 15, 2015, 04:31:55 AM »
Seeing all of Apollo's achievement's was very cool. Congrats Apollo's watcher! RIP Nathan though, I've always had a soft spot for that sim.  :'(  Still, incoming nooboo. Cycle of life and all that.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #220 on: July 16, 2015, 02:00:29 PM »
Is it just me or are all his fans invisible 'cause I don't see any?  ;) Congrats Apollo! Rain came to visit, that's awesome and RIP Nathan.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #221 on: July 18, 2015, 03:09:12 PM »
Wow a plane??? They deserve a fruit basket, that has gold in it! RIP crazy science dude.

When I was poking around my family inventory for what celebrity gifts Apollo was given, I was ecstatic when I saw the plane. A gift basket with golden fruit is certainly in order!

Seeing all of Apollo's achievement's was very cool. Congrats Apollo's watcher! RIP Nathan though, I've always had a soft spot for that sim.  :'(  Still, incoming nooboo. Cycle of life and all that.

Wow, nice museum pieces! Bring on that nooboo.

I love how Apollo posed in his museum. It seems very fitting for him.

Is it just me or are all his fans invisible 'cause I don't see any?  ;) Congrats Apollo! Rain came to visit, that's awesome and RIP Nathan.

Yeah, Apollo tends to be a bit full of himself...but it works for him  ;)

Chapter 70- The Incredible Changing Nooboo

Oh the drama! Junie went into labor a few days later and we all panicked. Where is the script when you need it? I don't know how to react in this situation!

Junie, thankfully, was cool as a cucumber and she instructed me to rush her to the hospital.

A short time later, Junie and I got the greatest gift that we could ever receive, even better than the plane I was given for being so fabulous. We had our gorgeous little girl, who we named Mikazuki (it means "new moon" in Japanese and is pronounced "mee-kah-zoo-key"). Junie and I decided to call her Mika, for short.

I knew from the moment that she was born that my little girl was going to be special. At first, I thought she was going to look more like me but, as we brought Mika home, she began to look more like Junie. (Mika seriously changed colors. I have absolutely no idea why.)

It was quite sad to do so, but we remodeled Grandma Rain and Grandpa Mason's room into one more suitable for Mika.

Mom was so thrilled that she got to meet Mika. After Dad passed on and went up to that big movie theatre in the sky, she wasn't sure if she was going to make it to meet her granddaughter. Thankfully, she did.

Junie and I agreed to let Mom do a lot of tending to Mika. We weren't sure how much longer she was going to be around, so we wanted Mom to be able to spend as much time with Mika as she could. Since that was the case, I returned to work to film my next movie and Junie continued working on her logic skill. A short while later, she had maxed it and completed her lifetime wish at the same time. That's my girl!

After my metaphorical baby completed her lifetime wish, my actual baby also had a fabulous celebration of her own coming up. Soon, it was time for Mika to have her toddler birthday. Everyone was looking forward to see who Mika was going to look like the most.

Aunty Starling brought Mika up to the cake.

My little Mika is a gorgeous blend of her mommy and me. She had my hair and eyes, but Junie's skin color.

She is my little starlet, for sure. My pride and joy.

I immediately began working with Mika. She was going to need to learn how to speak so that she could thank all of her adoring fans when she graces the world with her amazing skills and beauty as she grows older.

Alas, I needed to return to film my latest piece of fabulous film, so Junie took over Mika's toddler training.

Junie made sure to have Mom help her with Mika.

It was a good thing because Mom's curtain was about to fall for the last time.

She pleaded to Grim to allow her more time with Mika but Grim would not relent.

RIP Soleil Sakura, aged 58.

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 70: The Incredible Changing Nooboo (July 18)
« Reply #222 on: July 18, 2015, 03:37:25 PM »
Big hugs to Starling. It's not easy to lose a sister.  :'(

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #223 on: July 18, 2015, 04:52:57 PM »
Aw that was sad. Right in front of gorgeous little Mika too.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
« Reply #224 on: July 18, 2015, 08:09:26 PM »
Mika is a beautiful sim, I love how Apollo is so of himself, does he have the snob trait?