Author Topic: The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 6.11, Part 2 - They Had Other Plans  (Read 53502 times)

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
Re: The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 1.6 - Exploring and Arguing
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2019, 09:51:27 PM »
Arius being born with the "Spellcasting" trait made me crack up. And Hera is one of the most gorgeous Sims I think I've ever seen!

When I read it, I was sure my game was going to crashed, but nope, it didn't. I was pretty happy about it. I can't believe all the kids are witches. I love it.
Awww, thank you! I couldn't believe it when she aged up! Spydon and Aries did REALLY well!

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 1.7 - They're All Disturbed
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2019, 11:48:42 PM »
Hi guys! I have been exhausted lately and haven’t had any time for simming. I should be able to post more starting next week. Let’s pick up from where we left off, shall we?

Spydon had to take a small break from adventuring in order to buy more supplies--
"And not starve to death and faint from exhaustion."
All valid points, but mostly he stopped to get supplies.

Daily reminder that Hera is gorgeous.

She changed into her formal wear randomly.
"It's because I have the sane trait."
The insa--
"The very SANE trait, thank you very much."
It's not even worth arguing about at this point.

I say it every chapter and I'll say it again; I love these two together SO MUCH.

Hera got bored and decided to come back to the base camp where she...stuck her hand through a
bench?
"To pull off a successful prank one must become one with the furniture."
You do you, Hera. You do you.

I'm having Aries max logic since I can't have her chained to the easel.
"My sister made this look easy. Blah, blah move the pawn this way, move the knight THAT way."
I...
"...I never listened and now I have to MASTER it."
It must be rough being you.
"I'm glad someone finally agrees!"

I really have no reason to justify taking this picture. Hera is just so pretty.

Spydon was feeling pretty done with the visa requirements already and wished to cast fire blast.
Me being me and loving wreaking havoc in my sim games, obliged.

The man just continued on with his request even after being nearly burned alive much to Spydon's dismay.
Now that's devotion.

Spydon then went to some random woman's house as part of his adventure? Quest? Opportunity? My brain seems to be struggling.
He befriended her and then automatically decided to gossip about the man he set on fire a few hours ago.
Oh, Spydon.

Hera joined Aries in learning how to play chess.
"So...strange woman who gave birth to me, how do you play chess?"
"Beats me. I just pretend to focus on it every time the Watcher checks up on me."
Hey!
"It's the truth."

I let Spydon go back to the base camp because I'm kind like that.
"You turned your back for a moment and I ran for it."
I like my version of that story better.
Anyways, Spydon saved Hera from playing chess with her mother for a bit. She's definitely a daddy's girl.

Aries was finally saved too and I had her and Spydon go steady because IT'S ABOUT TIME. These two are basically an old married couple at this point.
"Hey! Neither of us believe in marriage!"
"Unless it involves an elaborate money scheme!"
"Yeah! Wait...what, Aries?"
"Nothing, darling."
Awwww? Well...I guess that answers THAT question?

After all these years, Spydon still attempts to woo Aries.
"So girlf--"
"Don't call me that."
"What do I call you then? We have three kids together."
"Spydon, we have had kids with EVERYONE."

"How about we call each other 'equal we begrudgingly tolerate' when others are looking but 'other half we may actually love' when others AREN'T looking?"
"Oh, you. You understand EXACTLY what I want."

These two are disturbed. You know what, this whole family is disturbed.
I love them? So much?
Well, I did have a rough idea what I was getting into. This has surprisingly gone smoother than I thought it would.

Hera talked to Aries who she is surprisingly friends with now. Hey, Aries is actually on good terms with one of her kids!
Wow. To be fair, I have noticed she grows close to her kids once they get older.

On that note, the vacation is officially over! Spydon has to go to France for the next step in the opportunity chain he has and is half way to Visa Level 3 already. I really wanted him to max it this time around, but it wasn't meant to be. Once the moodlet that keeps sims from traveling for a certain number of days runs out, the Timeless family will be heading to France! Spydon will max out his visa level in China during the beginning of Hera's generation. I can't believe this challenge is going by so fast!

I decided to check on the toddlers as Spydon, Aries, and Hera are rushing home and...what has happened here?
It seems Ace has become one with Hera’s imaginary friend.
That’s...nice.

On a more normal note, the Timeless family got a greenhouse! Sort of. I have seasons enabled to rotate in a seven day cycle and do not want that to stop the garden, darn it!

Arius was happily swinging along in his baby swing and appears to be the most normal out of this whole family already.

Once everyone was settled back in, Spydon began teaching the twins how to talk.
“Can you say ‘stay away from your sister’s creepy old doll?’”
“..................”
“Fair enough.”

Arius didn’t seem to be as eager to learn how to talk as Ace was. He just seemed bored. I’m not going to lie, I’m pretty excited to see how he turns out.

Hera begins working on the gardening skill. She’s going to reach level nine of all the skills she can during her teenage years and then stop. I know that all the points will be tallied together at the end of this challenge and it won’t matter which generation has the most points, but it’s the system I have in place. It helps me keep track of things better.

Aries finished Spydon’s portrait and it’s not...horrible.
“What do you mean it’s not horrible? It looks fantastic! It’s art!”
I’m going to have her repaint it again, but it’s a great backup.

That’s all I have for you guys. See you later! Bye!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nevermore

• Quoth the raven;
  • Townie
  • Always dreaming of a winter wonderland.
Re: The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 1.7 - They're All Disturbed
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2019, 05:59:30 PM »
Love the Timeless family so much!
Spydon is awesome.
Aries is Aries.
The kids are gorgeous.
I'm already addicted to this short dynasty.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2019, 12:27:03 PM »
Love the Timeless family so much!
Spydon is awesome.
Aries is Aries.
The kids are gorgeous.
I'm already addicted to this short dynasty.

"Aries is Aries" is perfect. XD
Awww, thank you so much! I appreciate your support.

Offline deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2019, 04:40:22 PM »
Another wonderful beginning! Spydon and Aries are both gorgeous. You have such beautiful sims. Have bookmarked this one too! And I will be checking out your Perfect Genetics Challenge too. Especially as I want to know what makes a Sims genetics perfect.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2019, 12:58:08 PM »
Another wonderful beginning! Spydon and Aries are both gorgeous. You have such beautiful sims. Have bookmarked this one too! And I will be checking out your Perfect Genetics Challenge too. Especially as I want to know what makes a Sims genetics perfect.

Thank you!!
The Labelles are an err...unconventional family. I enjoyed writing them. The perfect genetics challenge is a challenge based on passing down certain traits (eye and hair color) to each generation. It was fun seeing how it went!

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 1.8 - Spydon, No!
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2019, 01:08:40 PM »
Hi guys! Welcome back to the Timeless Short Dynasty.

Naturally, we begin this chapter with Spydon aging up.
"I'm doing WHAT?"

It's a short dynasty. Get with the program, pal.

"I guess being old isn't that bad--"

"Hahaha! You're old! My dad is old!"
Great timing, Hera.
"I try my best."

Today isn't just Spydon's birthday! The twins are aging up too.
Arius ages up first even though he wasn't born first...?

Anyways, Arius gained the artistic trait to go along with genius and couch potato.
Future painting slave, anyone?

Ace, on the other hand, now has the perceptive trait to go along with virtuoso and brave. Both boys have fantastic traits. I hope SOMEBODY, perhaps a future HEIRESS, gets a decent trait when she ages up.
"I can hear you, Watcher!"
That's the point, Hera.
"I don't care what the point is! You talk in lines, not points!"
...that makes no sense.

The traveling moodlet expired which meant the Timeless family was off to France!
"That was the worse transition ever."
I don't like being judged by somebody breaking the fourth-wall, HERA.
"I have to agree with my spawn here. That was abrupt."
First of all, I feel attacked. Second of all, it's a miracle you even remembered one of your kids, Aries.
"Hey, hey. Hera and I are best friends now. We played a lot of chess together."
I must be dreaming.

"She's not the only one of my spawn I pay attention to either!"
"Yeah, my mom loves me!"
"Woah, woah let's not say that in public, sweetie. Which one are you again?"
"...I'm Ace, mom."
"I knew that. I was just testing you."
"You were trying to see if I knew my name?"
"Yes! Exactly!"
"Wow, mom, you're the greatest!"
"I know."
Poor, poor Ace.

Spydon was not enjoying his vacation.
"I was sent here so I could get a house in China. Just tell me what I need to know, so I can get into the stupidly large mansion, explore it, nearly die a few times, and then die peacefully at home because I'm OLD."
"Wow that seems...interesting, but you need to go speak to another lady whose name your Watcher conveniently forgot."
"Oh come on, that's just lazy dialogue now."
STOP. BREAKING. THE. FOURTH. WALL.

Things went as expected. Spydon asked for the information to complete the opportunity; the lady said no. Spydon threatened to set her on fire befriended her, the lady caved in and gave him the information.

Exploring the house started off well as Spydon just wandered around disabling traps. Easy enough, right?

APPARENTLY NOT.
"I'm dying, Watcher!"
Well, stop dying, Spydon. We have more stuff to do.
"Wow, rude."

Just open the door already.
"Can't."
What?
"I need to sleep first and then try to open it another eight times where on the last try I barely succeed."
UGH.

Spydon opened the door and immediately...was set on fire.
"THIS IS NOT THE WAY I'M GOING TO GO."
He was just about to die and barely, BARELY escaped death. I think he had two minutes left in game before he died. I was naturally having a heart attack the whole time and had to wait awhile before continuing. I love my sims even for all the crap I give them and I'm really attached to Spydon.

The whole experience was nearly worth it as Spydon found treasure and was able to complete the opportunity...the next one telling him to go directly back to China.
"HMPH. I almost DIED!"
Spydon gets a small break though as the maxed days each generation can use as finally been reached meaning the next time the Timeless family vacations, it will be during Hera's generation.
"Finally!"
 As I have finished up Spydon's generation in game, that means that Hera's generation will only be about...one chapter away. Holy crap.
"Wait what?"

Just collect the grapes, old man.
"For someone who was just going on about how scared you were of me dying, you sure are showing how much you care in a weird way."
It's what I do best.

I checked on everybody else and the twins were doing what they were supposed to; maxing photography by listening to their tablets.
Aries on the other hand...
"Hi Watcher!"
What are you doing?
"Smiling...oh and I'm stuck. Fix this please."
Sighs

"Hey sis!"
"Hey...squirt. Just run off or something. I'm busy."
"Busy doing what?"
"Ignoring you. Go away."
Ah, sibling love.

Aries decided to AUTONOMOUSLY play tag with Ace. I don't know what's been getting into her lately, but to be frank, I'm worried.

Hera sat on the edge of the bathtub? I didn't even know sims could do that. I have no idea what to make of this knowledge.

Here's one last pretty picture of Hera before I end this chapter.

The next chapter will be the final chapter of Spydon’s generation.
Bye guys!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nevermore

• Quoth the raven;
  • Townie
  • Always dreaming of a winter wonderland.
Re: The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 1.8 - Spydon, No!
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2019, 05:57:24 PM »
Hera is beautiful! :O
XD I laughed so hard at her reaction to Spydon's ageing. He just doesn't look right old.
I'm worried about Aries too. O_o Where is the flame widow I know and worship?
Age has changed her too much.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 1.8 - Spydon, No!
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2019, 04:46:56 PM »
Hera is beautiful! :O
XD I laughed so hard at her reaction to Spydon's ageing. He just doesn't look right old.
I'm worried about Aries too. O_o Where is the flame widow I know and worship?
Age has changed her too much.

Thank you!
I find it hilarious. He's probably been my favorite sim I have ever played as an elder. He has a certain charm to him.
I think it's just maturity. I love Aries in my four immortal sister's challenge, but seeing her growth in this challenge was amazing. I understand what you mean though.  ;D

What skin are you using? Spydon looks great as an elder.

I'm using the skin Lemon Leaf B2.0.  ;D

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 1.9 - She Takes After Her Father
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2019, 08:28:52 PM »
Hi guys! Welcome to the final chapter of Spydon’s generation. Sniffles. I will be taking a week or two break after this chapter is posted and then generation two will begin.

Spydon works on his spell-casting skill for the rest of the vacation.
He upgrades everything in the base camp and reaches level four which grants him the toadification curse spell. 

I think we can all see where this is going.

"This is one of the happiest days of my life."

"What are you doing? Dad, DAD! I'm choking! I'm choking on the fumes!"

Spydon continued to cause general havoc until the vacation ended.
I get a feeling the Timeless family will not be welcome in France again. Just a small, SMALL feeling.

When the Timeless family got back home, they were able to get a moodlet manager! This thing is a lifesaver and will allow for more skilling!
The Timeless Family: Collective groan

Hey Aries...whatchya got there?
"Oh just the new portrait of Spydon because YOU DIDN'T LIKE THE OTHER ONE."
I..how does someone even-
"-YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY ART."
You know, I think the other one is starting to grow on me.
"It's about time, Watcher! So what do you want me to do with THIS one?"
Burn it with fire.
"How DARE--"

Anyways, Spydon was able to uh, level up his spell-casting skill again!
He wanted to cast the haunting curse on a few people, so it was time to terrorize the citizens of Lucky Palms.
"Hey! I'm floating!"

"Aww, heck yeah! I always wanted my own personal ghost!"
"It's a CURSE, lady."
"A curse? This a blessing!"

Spydon decided to pay no attention to that woman's happiness and went on cursing the rest of the townsfolk.

The ghosts appreciated his hard work.

Just a quick update on the fish; they are alive! I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but Beatrice the Deathfish has joined the family. She has a little tombstone in her bowl and everything.

At this point I was getting pretty desperate to have Spydon reach level ten of the spell-casting skill and it hadn't occurred to me yet that I should just have Hera and him duel.
Desperate times call for desperate measures.

"Uh dad-"
"Not now, sweetheart. I have to break all these sinks!"
"You could just duel with me, dad!"
"What?"
"I'm going to go work on my spell-casting skill. Don't get yourself killed or the zombies will eat your flesh and that will be unpleasant for me to deal with."
"What?"
"Nothing."

I would like to introduce you all to one of the more normal members of the house; Arius. He doesn't get a lot of screen time along with his brother because he's uh...normal.
"Thanks, Watcher! I sure do love painting!"
See what I mean? He doesn't even argue with me.

"What are you up to, Spydon?"
"Nothing."
"If you turn me into a frog, the Watcher won't be able to save you."
"Love you too, Aries."

I love Aries. Just look at her expression. She knows EXACTLY what her love of her life tolerable equal has been up to.
In reality, he just ended up casting a luck charm on her. He had the wish and I saved it.

"Yes, yes it's working. IT'S WORKING!"
Awww, I wanted it to be a poison apple.
"Well it's not going to happen, so get used to it."
The sass is strong in this one.

Hera has really taken a liking to magic. Can you guys guess what her LTW might be?
On another note, Aries is nearly best friends with all of her kids. Isn't that crazy???

Awww, that's cute, Hera!
"I summoned a cookie? A COOKIE?"

"This is an unsettling feeling"
You're aging up!

"Does this mean I'm going to be heiress now?"
Yes.
"Excellent."

With that, Hera gains the born saleswoman trait. It is, without a doubt, one of the most useless traits. She takes after her father with her lifetime wish to become a Zombie Master. Oh, and she's gorgeous.

That's the end of generation one! I'll be seeing you guys in the next generation!
Bye!

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 1.9 - She Takes After Her Father
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2019, 04:57:00 AM »
Oh my WOW! Hera is beautiful! Sorry, Aries, you have been overshadowed by the purple perfection that is your daughter. The torch has been passed...

On another note: Aridon is such a cute ship!!! They are so freaking adorable together! I kind of like to think of this challenge as being Aries' reward for doing well in the Sisters'challenge lol

Sent from my SM-A605FN using Tapatalk

because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Trident

• Occult
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2019, 06:52:45 PM »
CONGRATULATIONS! You got through a whole generation, and no-one burned anything down! I'm shocked and impressed.(Not because of yo, but because the combination of Aries and Spydon seems like such a disaster, but! It works! Two disasters make harmony?)

Super excited to see how the next generation turns out! The Zombie Master wish is really, really difficult. Your best bet might be to buy Zombification potions from the elxir store, or brew them yourself. The spell is learned from a recipe, and it's a level nine potion, (Zombification potions don't count, only potent ones,) and rhinoceros beetles are hard to get ahold of, but it might actually be faster than leveling up the pesky spell skill.

Good luck!

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2019, 03:41:50 PM »
Oh my WOW! Hera is beautiful! Sorry, Aries, you have been overshadowed by the purple perfection that is your daughter. The torch has been passed...

On another note: Aridon is such a cute ship!!! They are so freaking adorable together! I kind of like to think of this challenge as being Aries' reward for doing well in the Sisters'challenge lol

Sent from my SM-A605FN using Tapatalk

She is gorgeous, though Aries will still be kicking around don't you worry!

I know right?? The two went together so much better than I thought they would! I love their dynamic.
 Awwww, I can definitely see that!

CONGRATULATIONS! You got through a whole generation, and no-one burned anything down! I'm shocked and impressed.(Not because of yo, but because the combination of Aries and Spydon seems like such a disaster, but! It works! Two disasters make harmony?)

Super excited to see how the next generation turns out! The Zombie Master wish is really, really difficult. Your best bet might be to buy Zombification potions from the elxir store, or brew them yourself. The spell is learned from a recipe, and it's a level nine potion, (Zombification potions don't count, only potent ones,) and rhinoceros beetles are hard to get ahold of, but it might actually be faster than leveling up the pesky spell skill.

Good luck!

I am as surprised as you are. I can't believe it actually just worked out!

Awww, thank you!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Thank you for the wonderful tips as always!  ;D

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
The Timeless Short Dynasty Score Count
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2019, 03:56:12 PM »
Just posting this here for future reference.  ;D

Rules I'm Following: The Short Dynasty Rules by Cndneh

Extra Rules:

- Extra bonus points for sculptures and portraits of family members (inside the household, part of the mainline).
- Edit town is not off limits in dire circumstances.
- The next heir is the first child who inherits Spydon’s (purple) eye color.
- Spouses can continue to earn points even after a generation has ended (or the heir(ess) they were married to dies)*
    *It was never clarified in the rules what happens to spouses in regards to points when a generation ends, so I had to decide my own ruling

Generation 1 - Spydon Timeless

Mother of Heiress - Aries Amarantha
Other Children - Arius and Ace Timeless

+1 for maxing gardening
+1 for child
+1 for maxing photography
+1 for maxing nectar making
+1 for child
+1 for child
+1 for maxing handiness
+1 for maxing guitar
+1 for maxing handiness
+1 for maxing logic

+1 for portrait
+1 for portrait
+1 for portrait
+1 for portrait

Generation Total: 18
Vacation Days Used: 9

Generation 2 - Hera Timeless

Father of Heiress - Cedrick Hudson
Other Children - Anastos and Dione Timeless

+1 for maxing gardening
+1 for maxing cooking
+1 for maxing guitar
+1 for maxing fishing
+1 for maxing gardening
+1 for maxing logic
+1 for maxing writing
+1 for maxing martial arts
+1 for maxing painting
+1 for completing Lifetime Wish
+1 for completing Lifetime Wish
+1 for maxing cooking
+1 for child
+1 for maxing handiness
+1 for medium gravestone
+1 for maxing cooking
+1 for maxing logic
+1 for maxing handiness
+1 for maxing alchemy
+1 for medium tombstone
+1 for maxing writing
+1 for maxing guitar
+1 for maxing logic
+1 for maxing gardening
+1 for maxing alchemy
+1 for maxing painting
+1 for maxing painting
+1 for maxing fishing
+1 for maxing gardening
+1 for maxing logic
+1 for level ten of career
+1 for medium tombstone
+1 for maxing sculpting
+1 for child
+1 for child

+1 for portrait
+1 for portrait
+1 for portrait
+1 for sculpture
+1 for portrait
+1 for sculpture
+1 for sculpture

-1 for Ace's fertility treatment

Generation Total: 50

Generation 3 - Hestia Timeless

Father of Heiress - Shark Racket
Other Children - None

+1 for maxing logic
+1 for maxing handiness
+1 for maxing gardening
+1 for child
+1 for maxing athletics
+1 for maxing painting
+1 for maxing guitar
+1 for lifetime wish
+1 for maxing cooking
+1 for maxing athletics
+1 for maxing cooking
+1 for maxing fishing
+1 for maxing sculpting
+1 for maxing writing
+1 for maxing logic
+1 for maxing charisma
+1 for maxing writing
+1 for maxing career
+1 for maxing fishing

+1 for portrait
+1 for portrait
+1 for sculpture
+1 for sculpture

Generation Total: 29

Generation 4 - Lethe Timeless

Father of Heiress - Jamaal Bull
Other Children -  Melinoe Timeless

+1 for maxing cooking
+1 for maxing handiness
+1 for maxing fishing
+1 for medium tombstone
+1 for maxing logic
+1 for maxing guitar
+1 for maxing writing
+1 for maxing cooking
+1 for medium tombstone
+1 for maxing gardening
+1 for maxing athletics
+1 for lifetime wish
+1 for maxing writing
+1 for maxing drums
+1 for maxing handiness
+1 for maxing guitar
+1 for maxing bass
+1 for maxing logic
+1 for maxing sculpting
+1 for maxing handiness
+1 for completing lifetime wish
+1 for maxing fishing
+1 for medium tombstone
+1 for maxing fishing

+1 for portrait
+1 for portrait
+1 for portrait
+1 for sculpture
+1 for sculpture
+1 for sculpture

Generation Total: 36

Generation Five - Electra Timeless

Father of Heir - Sam Sekemoto
Other Children - Morpheus Timeless, Midas Timeless, Kronos Timeless, Erebus Timeless, and Helios Timeless

+1 for maxing cooking
+2 for large tombstone
+1 for maxing logic
+1 for maxing athletics
+1 for maxing cooking
+1 for maxing gardening
+1 for maxing painting
+1 for child
+1 for child
+1 for child
+1 for child
+1 for maxing gardening
+1 for maxing handiness
+1 for maxing logic
+1 for maxing logic
+1 for maxing writing
+1 for child
+1 for child
+1 for maxing fishing
+1 for maxing logic
+1 for maxing logic
+1 for maxing guitar
+1 for maxing logic
+1 for maxing fishing
+1 for maxing guitar
+1 for maxing gardening
+1 for maxing sculpting
+1 for maxing career
+1 for maxing gardening
+1 for maxing writing
+1 for maxing cooking
+1 for maxing sculpting
+1 for maxing writing
+1 for maxing logic
+1 for maxing handiness
+1 for maxing gardening
+1 for maxing painting
+1 for maxing gardening
+1 for maxing painting
+1 for maxing guitar
+1 for maxing handiness
+2 for large tombstone
+1 for maxing writing
+1 for maxing fishing
+1 for maxing handiness
+1 for maxing piano
+1 for maxing writing
+1 for maxing athletics 
+1 for maxing street art
+1 for maxing bass
+1 for maxing handiness
+1 for maxing athletics
+1 for maxing alchemy
+1 for maxing drums
+1 for maxing handiness
+1 for maxing cooking

+1 for sculpture
+1 for portrait
+1 for sculpture
+1 for portrait
+1 for portrait
+1 for portrait
+1 for sculpture
+1 for sculpture
+1 for portrait
+1 for portrait
+1 for sculpture
+1 for sculpture
+1 for portrait
+1 for sculpture

Generation Total: 92 (I have NO idea how)

Generation Six - Ares Timeless

Mother of Heir(ess) - 
Other Children - 

Properties Bought:

Property Score: Not Being Counted Until Generation 10

Total Points: 225 (As of Generation 5)