Author Topic: Sunburst Dynasty - Shining Forever in Twinbrook (June11)  (Read 128392 times)

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
Re: Sunburst Dynasty - Shining Forever in Twinbrook
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2011, 08:04:23 PM »
Congratulations on passing your LTW that's Wun down seven more to go. Sorry could not resist.

Rachel
Haha Rachel, that literally made me LOL.

Congrats to the three boys on their birthdays and Wunn for completing his LTW!
And that guy in picture 3 with the big ears.. what's his name?

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2011, 01:29:26 AM »
@ Kattiq: Big Ears Dude is Tay Bayless, his sister, Chase, is Big Ears Gal in the pink dress in picture #2. They are the homey, back woods family of Twinbrook. Like SV has the Alvis and RV has the Grisbys. They made very easy best friends for Wunn because they share Anger and Loves the Outdoors traits!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2011, 10:10:32 PM »
Oh yeah! That's his name. I've played Twinbrook a couple times and remembering seeing him around and wondering if EA decided to have a little fun with his ears :P

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2011, 10:21:02 PM »
Since when can you resize ears?
Formerly Simstar3

Offline ladydragon76

• Townie
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2011, 10:22:12 PM »
It's in CAS if you go to where you can modify the Sim's head.

*hugz!*
-LD
I reject your reality, and substitute my own!

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2011, 12:20:27 AM »
Wunn: Week 7

This is a shorter update because I've been so busy making friends and fishing for Deathfish at night that I forgot to take pictures. Lolly was kind enough to take a few for me. (Only 15,000 Simoleons until Level 10 Fishing guru!)

First off, the new master suite built for us last week and then renovated to include an en-suite bathroom. The room is located back behind Marc's room and has a great view of my pond. Well, it will be a great view once we get the landscaping done around it. See my fishing award? They said it was wearable but I can't figure out how.

See, a beautiful little nook that I have no use for just yet, but it's got a comfy looking chair! Then the closet.

And the bathroom. The red is for Lolly, I think it works but hey, I just fish and garden. The toilet is on the left behind the screen.

The boys spend all their time together. They still share a bed too. At least I know there won't be any girls staying over any time soon!

That picture is also to show you that Marc is still alive and well. He got all our museum pieces done with a couple masterpieces thrown in for flavour. He's currently being commissioned by me to paint Lolly. I told him to scrap the squiggly looking one he did first. It may have been a masterpiece but I want a portrait where I can see Lolly's face!

Lolly is very proud to announce that ... what?! No, she's not pregnant! She found 2, not 1 but 2 Rainbow butterflies on one insect collecting trip! We have proof. Well, it seems the first one caught her.

Oh yeah, the boys have been mostly good about getting their homework done before joining Marc in the new art room.

With Marc on borrowed time, Theo starts sculpting as soon as he's able to paint portraits. Tu will join him as soon as he masters painting.

Marc has obviously been giving away his secrets.

Next week: Will Marc hang around long enough to do Tu's YA museum pieces, or is it going to have to wait for Theo?
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2011, 01:22:55 AM »
Lol that last one is funny! I need to watch my sculptures closer!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2011, 05:20:26 AM »
How old is Marc now?

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2011, 01:09:15 PM »
@ Esther: That was Theo's first attempt at an ice sculpture, and he did the same thing on his second. He's 2/2 right now. *Shaking my head*

@ Rachel: I think he's around 100 days right now.

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2011, 03:32:32 PM »
@ Esther: That was Theo's first attempt at an ice sculpture, and he did the same thing on his second. He's 2/2 right now. *Shaking my head*

@ Rachel: I think he's around 100 days right now.
That's funny. I never see mine do that!  :(

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2011, 03:30:13 AM »
Update when I wake up in the morning.
I'm a little freaked out though because Wunn is 87 days old (I think) and no life fruits are ready for harvest yet! Any day now and then it's go time.

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2011, 02:15:40 PM »
Update when I wake up in the morning.
I'm a little freaked out though because Wunn is 87 days old (I think) and no life fruits are ready for harvest yet! Any day now and then it's go time.
Oh no! I hope he makes it!!

good2bgreene

« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2011, 03:01:42 PM »
I really like your family! Hope Marc hangs on a little while longer and that you have life fruit very soon. 

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2011, 05:36:53 PM »
Wunn: Week 8

Lots going on this week, settle in with a cup of hot chocolate.

First, the boys have their YA birthday and Lolly gets so excited that she looses track of the crepes she made.

5 second rule! They go in the fridge.

The boys are a little more coordinated this time.

The flames on their shirts are for extra boost during skill training in the art room all day. It works!

The boys also finally have time to try out Lolly's treadmill. They're not doing so well. Tu skins his knees while Theo takes it slooooow!

Lolly wants to honour her old friend and still boss, Gala Ball, for the almost daily trading of kitchen secrets! Yay for free family recipes!

Tu goes on a friends quest. He has dinner with best friend Zo Wheloff.

Corners Melinda Hunter (daughter of Buck Greene and Kat Hunter) in her home. She uses the "have to go to work" excuse to escape.

Chats up Alanna Jones-Brown (daughter of Goodwin Goode and Jenni Jones-Brown) in the park. Her Dad must have played the "I've got your nose!" game once to often.

[I'm a sucker for original townie offspring becoming spouses!]

Tu left the house a single, unemployed, still living with his parents, overweight young man and goes home a unemployed, still living with his parents, overweight young man.

Two questions and three rings later, he is no longer single!

Meet the new Sunburst: Zo! I think we will be best friends based on favorite colour alone.

Zo is less than 2 weeks from her Elder birthday but there is still plenty of time for grandchildren. She wants to be a firefighter but joins the medical career without too much arguing.

The treadmill is finally pulling it's weight around the house. It's working better for Tu than Theo, apparently.

Zo spends her day before starting her new job handing losses to her first 2 ranked chess opponents. She jogged to the park.

I find Lolly just a little too excited about stirfry.

My young bride is still as beautiful as the first day we met!

Next week: Can I find life fruit in my garden before the Grim finds me and it's game over? Even before the Grim finds Marc?

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2011, 05:41:56 PM »
Great update! I hope Wunn finds life fruit before Grim comes knocking!!

anything