Author Topic: Sunburst Dynasty - Shining Forever in Twinbrook (June11)  (Read 128542 times)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Sunburst Dynasty - Shining Forever in Twinbrook
« Reply #120 on: February 02, 2011, 04:05:35 PM »
My top two would be Moses Bull I know he has bad traits but you can always give him a midlife crisis and it doesn't look like any of the others have brilliant traits anyway.
My second choice would be Raymundo simply because he is an original townie spawn. Yeah so he is already in a relationship but we have a dynasty to think of and Therie's happiness comes first.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #121 on: February 02, 2011, 04:52:37 PM »
Moses!! He's Marc's son! That makes him the logical choice!  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #122 on: February 03, 2011, 01:56:10 PM »
I would say going off cuteness my pick would be Henri.  But like Rachel and Esther said Moses is an original towie spawn and you can always change his traits  :D
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #123 on: February 03, 2011, 02:15:46 PM »
Thanks gals! I'll see what I can do for Therie. I'm thinking father for generation 4 and love of her life might be two different Sims. We'll see what she says, and decides to do. :D
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #124 on: February 03, 2011, 06:59:00 PM »
Good luck with the spouse hunt.  Seems like a rather slim gene pool but you never know.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #125 on: February 03, 2011, 07:11:12 PM »
I don't know what it is, but there always seems to be a clear front runner in my games when it comes to picking spouses, when I find the one I want I take 'em!  Maybe if you can't decide give it a few days?  But as far as genetic choices I pick Pascal St. James, he's not horrible looking and I can live with traits like those :)

Good hunting!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #126 on: February 03, 2011, 10:47:54 PM »
Hmm..I choose Henri! :D
But I guess Therie can have her cake and eat it too. So I also say yes to baby daddy and lover!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #127 on: February 03, 2011, 11:32:41 PM »
Thanks to Joria, Juxtoposition, and kattiq!

I should have an update for tomorrow, my Sims are on Friday morning so two Sims days to go.

I'll leave you in suspense until then. :D
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #128 on: February 04, 2011, 08:13:15 PM »
Tu: Week 13

As long as the week turned out to be it started on a fabulously fun note.

Last week, Therie invited her half-brother, Zacharie, to visit from France and he stayed for 4 days! I take some time away from my sculpting stone to train him on the treadmill. If you squint and tilt your head to the left, it almost looks like he could be me and Zo's son.

My heart goes out to the kid, growing up a loading screen away from your mother, being raised by an older half-sister, father dead. I try my best to be a friend to him. Hopefully, he feels welcome enough to come for another visit soon.

Therie gets more and more comfortable in the kitchen, trying to remember everything Grandma Lolly told her before she died. She has yet to burn a single meal, and everything cooks/bakes to perfection! My little girl is doing so well, I'm so proud of her!

A frightening new social habit seems to be starting in Twinbrook. Talk in the gossip circle is that over in Sunset Valley a guy named Recipe found an under the radar way of meeting the up and coming eligible young ladies. I sure hope it doesn't catch on here.

Therie calls home from school on Monday and says she'll be home late, she has a meeting with her tutor to study for her exam tomorrow.

Zo spends an evening entertaining and getting to know her son. After she explained the situation when Therie brought him home, back during our trip to France, there was nothing but welcome for the young man. He is family after all.

Dad's latest obsession finally arrived today. His excuse for the model: when you discover the way to outlive your neighbours, you need a ride that does too, and helps you brag about it! Of course, it's purple!

*Sigh* It seems this might be becoming the Sunburst tradition. Zo came home super excited today: she is finally promoted to World Renown Surgeon, known everywhere for her unique ghost vaccination technique. And with that she obtains her lifetime wish. She's on the front porch, sharing the news about her promotion with a coworker when she starts feeling a little tingly and lightheaded. Oh, this can't be good!

With only Theo and a coworker there, Zo meets the Grim.

After completing my first ever masterpiece sculpture, I fall sleep alone in our bed, dreaming of my lost love. We might have been worlds apart in ages, but Zo and I shared a love that didn't care about little things like that. Rest in peace my love.

~

R.I.P. Zo Whelohff Sunburst, 94 days
Mother, Wife, Sister and Daughter in-law, World Renown Surgeon, Grandmaster of Logic, and Friend
She leaves behind Daughter, Son, Husband, Brother and Father in-law.
She joins in the afterlife her Parents.

~

Dad goes a little crazy a gets himself a tattoo! Maybe he'll show it off for you guys next week, he doesn't think it's appropriate given the grieving happening in the house.

Next Week: Birthdays for everyone! Do we finally get to meet Theo's kids? A trip to France for Therie? Perhaps even a wedding?

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #129 on: February 05, 2011, 08:21:38 AM »
RIP Zo. I am looking forward to the possible wedding.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #130 on: February 05, 2011, 11:36:47 AM »
R.I.P. Zo. You will be missed.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #131 on: February 07, 2011, 04:47:46 PM »
Tu: Week 14

Crazy week, guys! Wow, talk about depleting the grocery store's supply of birthday cakes.

First though, I send Theo out to find his kids and get some pictures of them for this update. He tracks down his oldest, son Julio, at the newly owned and renamed Zo Tu Consign 'N Save shop, along with his fiancee, Casey. The kid's got Dad's purple eyes.

Twins Lolly and Eavy are a little harder to find given their active teen social lives. He finds them both out at the Bistro. First is Lolly, she has Dad's hair colour.

And then Eavy, she has Mom and Theo's hair. I think she's cute as a button!

Anyway, enough fawning over my neices and nephew! Ever the social butterfly, Therie invites young Wilbert Sanford out to the movies. Elder Military man, Moses Bull keeps an eye on the kids for me.

Therie has discovered Mom's curse of the Hot Dog! It seems this is the dish determined to remain at the nice level, it laughs at Therie's record of Perfect the First Time dishes. She's not laughing.

After Zo dies, Therie takes a sudden fascination with the graveyard and heads out there after school. Look who she runs into! It's none other than Pascal St. James. Seems like a bizarre place for sightseeing.

So, Theo and I finally discover the reason for setting up the stereo in the Art Room. This way, we don't have any excuse to leave the room during the day! We live in this room.

Dad finds time to take his best friend's daughter out for a fun night of bonding at the Red Rendezvous. Lindy Bayless is all grown up and except for the hair, looks just like her mother, Chase.

~

And now the moment you've all been waiting for: Elder Birthday for Theo and I! Don't we look snazzy in our suits?

Check out this crowd! Not as big as the last birthday party I threw, but the whole family is here.

Along with a couple party crashers, we have L-R: Lindy Bayless, Therie, Julio and Lolly Drudge, Steve Bayless, Casey Drudge, Tammy J-B, Eavy Drudge, and Alanna J-B.

Again, Theo decides to do this aging up thing before me. Whatever, I can't complain because I get Immortality someday. I allow him these moments.

It seems my daughters have two very different reactions to my aging process. (Do you like what we did to the living room? I'll try and get better pictures.)

Here is the new me, in my formal suit.

And the new Theo, also in his formal suit.

Mom comes out to help celebrate with the latest contraption Dad found at my consignment shop. (Have a look at the new walls in the kitchen!)

My Zo also comes to check on things. This is her first visit since her appointment with the Grim. She simply has a look around at the new decorations in the entry/living area and the kitchen.

Therie discovers a new teenager in Twinbrook and heads over to his house after her last day of High School. Meet the suppose-to-be generation 4 spouse, Dave Prudence. Not bad for a Prudence! (Marc's grandson through youngest son, Marion.)

Even with all that, this week isn't over just yet, there is one more birthday to celebrate. Therie chooses not to have a party and also completely ignores the cake we bought! For my social butterfly, that is a little odd. But hey, it's her birthday. Dad gets a little excited (check out his tattoo!)

I present to you my gorgeous daughter Therie, officially all grown up! She looks so much like her mother.

Therie spends the weekend applying for and getting a job at the Diner, and cooking up a storm. The Hot Dogs will not win!

~

Next Week: Therie has a big decision to make. Can I complete my Ambrosia requirements and hand the reins over to Therie?

[And oh my gosh, I have 3 elders and a YA in the house - how boring!]

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #132 on: February 07, 2011, 05:19:18 PM »
Happy Birthday to the boys and Therie!!
Good luck on the Ambrosia requirements! How much farther does he have?

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #133 on: February 07, 2011, 08:02:26 PM »
For Ambrosia, Tu still needs his LTW of Renaissance Sim (2 Athletic or 4 Charisma skill points), reach level 10 of the Sculpting career, and of course, make sure he has 6 best friends. Not too bad but some of his friends are going to die here shortly so he needs to get cracking!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #134 on: February 07, 2011, 08:35:08 PM »
Oo yeah that's not too bad!
I hate making friends..haha I hope his don't die!

anything