Author Topic: Sunburst Dynasty - Shining Forever in Twinbrook (June11)  (Read 128423 times)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Sunburst Dynasty - Shining Forever in Twinbrook
« Reply #180 on: February 13, 2011, 06:32:19 AM »
Congratulations on immortality Tu. Fhore is adorable.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #181 on: February 13, 2011, 03:41:29 PM »
Thanks Esther, Juxt, and Rachel!

@ Juxt: I hate the burglar alarm when there are so many Sims in the house, especially when they have work or school schedules that they need a good night's rest for. That is the sole reason I gave Wunn the Brave trait: he has to protect the Dynasty, even literally sometimes!

@ Rachel: Fhore is adorable: She got Marc's eyes (WOOT!) but still has Zo's flattened mouth (check out profile pics.) I'm hoping the mouth thing will be diluted a little with her but we'll have to wait for her teen birthday to know for sure.

PS. Fhore's husband has already been picked out! Maybe you'll meet him during her next game of tag. I haven't played anything yet since the update and on Saturday he was still a toddler. I'm keeping my eye on the house. She can't marry Marc's youngest son, Marion's son Dave Prudence (see previous post somewhere) as they are now cousins.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kidakiwi04

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #182 on: February 13, 2011, 03:44:09 PM »
congrats on the new immortal. Its always sad to see a mortal go though, Uncle Theo will be missed. :sniff sniff: Fhore is an adorable kid.

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #183 on: February 13, 2011, 06:10:59 PM »
Way to go, Tu!!! I'm so sorry about Theo's death but I'm glad he got to see his brother immortalized.  Fhore is a cutie pie - she and her cousin look a lot alike.  Therie is so beautiful all grown up!

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #184 on: February 13, 2011, 10:19:29 PM »
@ kidakiwi: Thanks! Theo will be missed, I think he created like 8 masterpieces for the museum! A couple of them are sculptures. Oh and he was my Sim, he'll be missed for that too! :D

@ Katluvr: I am really surprised how similar Fhore and Dora are as children, especially as Dora's Mom Tammy (Tu's daughter) looks exactly like her mother and nothing like Tu.

No Simming today :( maybe tomorrow.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #185 on: February 16, 2011, 08:02:25 AM »
Congratulations lilygirl - I really love the colours in the living room and the photos from the fishtank  ;D
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #186 on: February 16, 2011, 10:21:29 PM »
Therie: Week 18

Grandpa Wunn starts the week off with a crazy date with his girlfriend, Connie.

I have a couple pictures of Fhore's new room; it is above the living room and features a beautiful bay window area.

Grandpa Wunn goes for a make-over at the Salon today. The Stylist is more confident in her abilities than Grandpa is.

A little 70's but not bad! [Side note: Wunn's age didn't reset to the beginning of the Elder stage.]

Fhore hangs out around town after school and runs into young Ernesto Curious. She might need a couple schmoozing lessons from her mother, me! I cannot tell if it is a suggestion or insult.

Meanwhile, Wilbert takes on Dave Prudence, Moses's nephew. He recently lost his father and seems to be coping through chess. At least he is getting plenty of fresh air. Oh dear, I cannot believe Wilbert wore those shorts out of the house!

We have a couple new habits forming in the house. Fhore is learning to do jumping jacks like her Grandpa Tu.

And groove out to the music like me. I think she's a hoot!

Dad's new activity has the potential to be habit-forming but hopefully we can find a 9-Step program for him in Twinbrook. The neighbours are starting to whisper.

Today is my little girl's birthday! Here we are: Wunn, Tu, Therie, and Fhore.

Here she is ready for her first day of High School and the beginning of some serious Immortal Dynasty fulfilling activities. I cannot wait to see where she goes from here!

Wilbert is out at the park reading his research books for work when suddenly Steve Bayless is struck by a serious bout of "Oh my gosh, my life is so disgusting!" He has recently married his girlfriend turned fiancee, who was originally his ... MOTHER! (Chase Bayless.) [Hooray for broken family trees! It still makes me shudder.]

Fhore continues with her swimming lessons at the local pool.

She then runs into her cousin, Dora, at the the grocery store, running errands for her mother. Dora has grown into a lovely young lady.

Fhore becomes the first Sunburst to have a Best Friend Forever!

Fhore heads off to the park to meet up with Wilbert for a ride home. Check out her super cute athletic outfit!

Uncle Theo finally comes around for a night of TV watching.

Hooray moment for me: I finally achieve my LTW of Culinary Librarian. And I do not yet know how to prepare Ambrosia!

Oh yeah, the next couple pictures require an explanation. Apparently, the past six days have been so busy that Wilbert and I completely forget to take pictures of and introduce our son, Franklin Sunburst. It is his birthday today.

I think he looks just like Wilbert! Too cute. After his mid-life crisis, Wilbert now loves snuggling with his son and hanging out with Fhore.

Saturday, after her swimming lesson, Fhore does her homework at the dining room table while I take supervision duty. I love these too-short moments with my daughter, in this house of self-employed elders, busy doctor and chef, new baby, and social teen it is hard to make time for just the two of us. She is growing up so fast.

Next Week: Raising another toddler! A teen romance?

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #187 on: February 16, 2011, 10:32:32 PM »
Happy birthday Fhore! Yeah that family tree breaking made a serious YUCK moment there! And welcome to Franklin! On a side note, how did you get the pics to work? The gallery is still broken for me.  :( Which is why I couldn't share wedding pics.  >:(

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #188 on: February 17, 2011, 01:31:58 AM »
I still use photobucket. I never got around to setting up a Gallery account.

Thanks for coming around again, Esther!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #189 on: February 17, 2011, 04:17:22 AM »
I thought my Khalid family were slightly messed up with Dotty marrying her great uncle's son (still not sure what that makes them) but marrying your mother is just a Springer moment waiting to happen.

Fhore is a beautiful young lady and Franklin looks just like his daddy.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #190 on: February 17, 2011, 11:04:55 AM »
Oh I see. I think I have photobucket but I'm not sure lol. I need to check so I can show off Penny's wedding! Of course Lily, did you actually think I wouldn't??

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #191 on: February 17, 2011, 02:00:18 PM »
Nope, no doubt in my mind, Esther. You just sneaked in when I wasn't looking. :D

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #192 on: February 17, 2011, 02:23:34 PM »
Ohh I see! Next time, I'll yell really loud so you will know ok?  ;D

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #193 on: February 17, 2011, 03:06:51 PM »
It might have been the fault of the hockey game I was watching on TV at the time. It's distracting watching testosterone-crazed men skate after a puck and slamming each other into the boards (my favorite part.)  ;D

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #194 on: February 17, 2011, 09:20:03 PM »
Aww Franklin is adorable!!!
Fhore has grown up into a lovely teen too! She looks like she has asian eyes. I've never seen that in any of my genetics before.

anything