Author Topic: Sunburst Dynasty - Shining Forever in Twinbrook (June11)  (Read 128560 times)

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
Re: Sunburst Dynasty - Shining Forever in Twinbrook
« Reply #210 on: February 22, 2011, 02:15:42 AM »
I like the dark hair too!

In my mind he will always have "take over the world eyebrows."
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #211 on: February 22, 2011, 11:45:43 AM »
Ernesto turned out to be quite the stud-muffin!  I vote for dark hair, too.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #212 on: February 22, 2011, 01:12:44 PM »
Alright, looks like it's Grandma Bunny's hair 3-zip. Actually, I think that's what he has right now so it saves me from having to change it again! :) Thanks Alexandria, Juxt, and Katluvr for voicing your opinion. I really couldn't decide!

I agree with you Katluvr, Ernesto aged up well considering what he looked like as a child and teen. He's got a very solid build and will never be mistaken for Skinny Legs (Kattiq's Dynasty), but after some time in the gym he's looking good!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
« Reply #213 on: February 22, 2011, 01:23:11 PM »
Mmmm. Me thinks Ernesto is a tasty muffin!!!

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #214 on: February 22, 2011, 01:45:24 PM »
I too like the dark hair. Ernesto did turn studly!

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #215 on: February 23, 2011, 09:57:58 AM »
Oh my goodness Ernesto is a definite hottie! Good thing Skinny Legs is locked up in the basement with no door to speak of :P the world shall never see his skinny legs again. Haha

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #216 on: February 23, 2011, 10:40:32 AM »
That is a good idea, locking him in the basement.  Is that where he is going to stay?  I was actually going to do that with Monica, but I decided on other measures.  I might have to remember that for future stories.  Eyebrows..that is so funny. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #217 on: February 23, 2011, 12:50:09 PM »
Thanks for your vote Esther. I haven't played my Dynasty yet since the update as I need a little break, so votes are still valid.

@ ILoveDolls and Kattiq: Ernesto really surprised me with his good looks, he was such a crazy looking kid and teen!

If you haven't found him already Salty, Skinny Legs can be found in his new tiny world in a recent update of Kattiq's. He didn't even get a good TV! I may need to change Ernesto's eyebrows now so they look more like his teenage eyebrows.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #218 on: February 23, 2011, 12:57:36 PM »
That is a good idea, locking him in the basement.  Is that where he is going to stay?  I was actually going to do that with Monica, but I decided on other measures.  I might have to remember that for future stories.  Eyebrows..that is so funny. :)
Yeah he will for right now unless he dies somehow..haha But someone had told me it was kind of against Dynasty rules because the spouses had to live out their natural lives. Which he is, but just in a single room.

If you haven't found him already Salty, Skinny Legs can be found in his new tiny world in a recent update of Kattiq's. He didn't even get a good TV!
I didn't see the need to waste several thousand simoleons on him when the family living upstairs needed it more!

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #219 on: February 25, 2011, 02:19:00 AM »
Therie: Week 21 Part 1

Absolutely yes, it is still me! Dad Tu stole so many of my posting weeks due to his procrastination that I am going to take this week as mine. I have everything on my Immortality list completed except for the portrait. Dad Tu is in the ice sculpture groove right now so I pose for 2-3 of these each day. Eventually he will make one we both like and then he can move on to doing my portrait.

On that note, I have purchased my building and property. If you remember, I purchased my property back before Franklin's child birthday. The Twinbrook Town Center now includes a couple more picnic tables and grills, plus a party area, toddler play area, Gnubb game, improved center fountain, and small pond with rock fountain. It has been renamed Wil Center Therie Moe. I also bought my place of work, Bruxton's Boxcar Diner and renamed it Therie Moe Wil Dinere.

In real Dynasty news, Sunday brings happy moments! First, Fhore wakes Ernesto extra early for some alone time in the living room before Franklin's teen birthday party.

Ernesto cannot believe the rock a 1 million dollar budget can buy. Of course he says yes! His mother and my best friend, Christen Curious, is not getting any younger and we get almost daily notices about her impending passing. Hopefully she can make it to the wedding.

Later, after the excitement dies down a little (for now) Franklin blows out the candles on his birthday cake. It takes some thought.

My little man has a blast but sadly I can not be there as work calls me in for another shift. Grandpa Tu is at the Tu Be Zo Tranquil spa for some extra tranquility. The rest of the family is there for the party though.

Here he is almost all grown up. Where he got his sense of fashion, I am not sure. The family has not been to France since just after Grandma Lolly died. I think I am going to call it Geek Chic! I will not be telling him that though.

Ernesto gets a very rare spare moment and dashes upstairs to be the first to open the music box Moses bought for Fhore before she was born. Looks like I need to remind Fhore to have her bedroom redecorated to reflect more of Ernesto's existence.

My Wilbert gets the opportunity to run a Free Community Clinic (at the Graveyard no less!) and helps out a couple of our neighbours. I would not want that thing pointed in my face either!

Why the shocked face? Maybe she cannot believe the diagnosis?!

Nope! It is the method of diagnosis she cannot believe! So much for fancy schmancy expensive equipment! A swift kick in the shins ...

And Dr. Wilbert tells her she is suffering from a minor cold. He sends her home for a long nap.

I used to think Mom Zo's methods of vaccinating ghosts was strange and ridiculous, but this takes the cake!

Anyway, still unemployed, Fhore and Ernesto spend their days planning their wedding at the gym. I guess they think best while working up a sweat and showing up the other gym goers.

Seeing the stress my Dad Tu is under to produce magnificent ice sculptures and portraits of the family members, I offer to help out by taking up painting. Cooking as one's only past time leaves loads of time for boredom and I convince my Dad that he will be helping me keep my sanity during these generations of Immortality if I could just paint. I promise to never touch his trusty chisel.

Part 2 to follow a couples trip to China! Yes, they finally go!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #220 on: February 25, 2011, 02:27:05 AM »
I love the music box shot.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #221 on: February 25, 2011, 04:12:52 AM »
The first time I saw a shin kick from a doctor I almost fell out of my chair laughing, because my Sim Doc kicked a paparazzi, "oh yeah you're sick, I'll give you something to cry about!" LOL
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
« Reply #222 on: February 25, 2011, 09:05:02 AM »
I've never seen the kicking thing. I've only done a vaccination clinic twice though and each time I had a house full of Sims so maybe that is it. Great job! And Therie...stay away from the chisel.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #223 on: February 25, 2011, 11:28:52 AM »
Happy birthday Franklin! Congrats on the engagement!

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #224 on: February 25, 2011, 12:43:14 PM »
@ Alexandria: The music box makes adult Sims turn into melted puddles of pixels! It's too funny to watch.

@ Juxt: I laughed so hard the first time Wilbert kick-diagnosed a Sim my husband had to pause my game for me! This was his third patient (I got the pause button timing wrong on the second one.)

@ ILoveDolls: The Vaccination clinic is different, the doctor gives everyone needles. This was some Community Clinic thing (I can't remember the exact name) and he pulls out his pocket equipment, then either kicks them or gives them a needle, and tells them what's wrong - usually a minor cold. Every Sims leaves happy!

@ Esther: Thanks. The wedding is like none other this (or my first) Dynasty has seen yet!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations