Author Topic: Sunburst Dynasty - Shining Forever in Twinbrook (June11)  (Read 128585 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Re: Sunburst Dynasty - Shining Forever in Twinbrook
« Reply #240 on: February 26, 2011, 12:58:19 AM »
Lol. I think we all would. I think I would rather have Gobias Koffi...naw, that's okay too.
EWWW That's even sicker then skinny legs!  ;D

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #241 on: February 26, 2011, 03:29:41 AM »
Oh dear! I leave you guys alone on my thread for a couple hours unsupervised and I have Skinny Chicken Legs fighting with Melting Pastry and Koffi!  :D

Thank you to Rachel, ILoveDolls, Alexandria, and Esther for your enlightening comments regarding Gobias Koffi! (especially ILoveDolls and Esther) You guys are a riot! I'm glad you enjoyed the unique in my Dynasty impromptu wedding.

Now I need some serious sleep.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #242 on: February 26, 2011, 04:04:05 PM »
 ;D You're welcome Lily lol. Hope you get some good sleep!

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #243 on: February 26, 2011, 06:02:35 PM »
Therie: Week 21 Part 2

This a a short update as not much is going on during the last part of this week.

First off, I just want to say that my best friend Christen Curious died shortly after I call to tell her the kids had eloped in China. I was planning on throwing them a reception party but now this. The kids are devastated over Christen's death. I think part of that is the guilt for denying an old woman the joy of seeing her only child get married! I was so mad at first, until I saw just how hard the kids where taking the situation. I have since let them off the hook.

Fhore calls up our designer and has a small MA retreat created for herself in the back yard. She spends a lot of time out there these days.

Being a genius helps Franklin get through his homework each night, but being a teenager means he still complains about it the entire time!

Dad Tu and I head out for a morning of bliss at the Tranquility Spa Friday morning. It is rejuvenating to say the least. And then I have to go to work for another shift.

After Wilbert and I get back from work, we sit in Grandpa Wunn's purple chairs and read. I learn the intricacies of preparing egg rolls (my gift from China from Fhore and Ernesto) while Wilbert catches up on the latest medical research.

Grandpa Wunn suffers another heartbreak when his son, Feisal, calls to say his mother, Grandpa Wunn's fiancee, Connie Greenwood, passed away at home. I think I will leave men alone after my Wilbert dies. I will have had two loves and that is plenty enough for me.

When Ernesto does not make it home after only his second day at work, Fhore confides in me. Ernesto has joined the group at the Warehouse as a decoy. Fhore is mad at his career choice [what other option does an evil Sim present?] and heads down to the military base to join up. I think she hoping to convince Ernesto there are more fulfilling ways to put his athletic ability and genius brain to work. Anyway, some pics of the Ride of Shame to jail!

It took the kids halfway through their young adulthood to chose careers, hopefully Ernesto gets this out of his system before they decide to have a child of their own!

Franklin meets up with his best friend, Sandi Nowak, at the park. She does not seem to be a descendant of an original Twinbrook family but if my Franklin is happy then so am I. She is a darling girl with fabulous blue eyes.

While Fhore has the designers out to work on her MA retreat, she also has them redo her and Ernesto's room to incorporate some Irish Green for Ernesto. Basically, they just switch most of the Pink out for Irish Green. I think I turned out wonderfully. Fhore also hangs up a couple pictures Ernesto took while on their trip to China.

Next Week: Ambrosia for Therie. Wishes have been rolled for a nooboo.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #244 on: February 26, 2011, 06:12:37 PM »
Oh my goodness Ernesto! Can't wait for the nooboo!!

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
« Reply #245 on: February 26, 2011, 07:47:06 PM »
Ernesto sure doesn't look sorry. He's like: "Yeah, so! When my lawyer gets me out I'll be back out here doin' it again, Po-po."  Oh Ernesto...you bad, bad Carmel Covered Brownie...mmmm

Lilygirl, I love that Zen Garden. It is beautiful!!

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #246 on: February 26, 2011, 07:56:55 PM »
Hey Esther and ILoveDolls! I can't wait for a nooboo either.

Ernesto is giving the police officer the evil eye, isn't he? I didn't pay that much attention, I was hung up on the fact that is was only his second day at work! I've played the criminal career before in another game and that Sim didn't get arrested even once! It's a whole different ball game for Ernesto. And he was supposed to get a promotion! Bah.

I had to fiddle around within the confines of Fhore's MA garden to give her enough room to meditate, she kept leaving. But as you can see I made it work!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #247 on: February 26, 2011, 08:15:42 PM »
Wow, I'm definitely late for the fight between Ernesto and SL on who tastes better. But in case you were wondering, I have no opinion because I do not eat simmies ;)

Sandi & Frankiepoo would look so cute together.....
I hope Ernesto straightens himself out before a nooboo arrives too! Can't have a daddy in jail all the time now can we??

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #248 on: February 26, 2011, 08:26:13 PM »
Wow, I'm definitely late for the fight between Ernesto and SL on who tastes better. But in case you were wondering, I have no opinion because I do not eat simmies ;)

Sandi & Frankiepoo would look so cute together.....
I hope Ernesto straightens himself out before a nooboo arrives too! Can't have a daddy in jail all the time now can we??
Haha that's hilarious! No we can't!

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
« Reply #249 on: February 26, 2011, 08:48:31 PM »

Is that what we call Chicken Dinner these days? SL?? He's more like SCUM... Skinny Chicken = Ucky Meal (yeah, I know Yucky begins with a Y but gimme a break okay, its on the fly)

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #250 on: February 26, 2011, 09:21:44 PM »
Is that what we call Chicken Dinner these days? SL?? He's more like SCUM... Skinny Chicken = Ucky Meal (yeah, I know Yucky begins with a Y but gimme a break okay, its on the fly)
Yikes! SL better watch out. He has some serious haters on here :P

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #251 on: February 27, 2011, 02:42:03 AM »
I've heard horror stories about the criminal career post-LN so I wanted to try it out before the rabbit hole challenge. But then again, my Dynasty doesn't have LN so I'm not sure what I'm doing with it now. I just realized this as I'm typing. Hummm.

I've also recently sent Wunn into the science career to see what goodies can be found there - it's been ages since I played the science career - and we'll see if he can max it in fairly good time without touching the handiness skill, just to make it harder.

I know it's all in good fun, but can we please tone down the negative emotions a bit. I'd like my story to be a good clean read for everyone, and though I value everybody's opinions and encourage comments, I'd rather not have name-calling phrases in my thread. No need to apologize, just something to keep in mind. Thanks guys!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
« Reply #252 on: February 27, 2011, 09:15:06 PM »
I believe the criminal career/jail time is quite random. I've had games in which a criminal has gone to jail everytime, once I had a Sim go at least every other day. Its just a numbers thing I guess. This was all pre-LN also, so I'm not sure what or if any changes were made. I'm not sure if you're willing to do this, but if you think the jail time is holding you back, you could always quit and sign back up. I'm not really sure how far you've gotten in the career or if the jail thing bothers you that much.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #253 on: February 27, 2011, 10:19:35 PM »
I agree it's random. One of my criminals went to jail alot. Then I started a new one and she went from level 1 all the way to empress of evil without even getting caught once.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #254 on: February 27, 2011, 11:47:43 PM »
The jail time doesn't bother me at all, I just find it interesting that it's so random. I'm going to do my best to work it into the story. If it starts happening too frequently for my taste, my plan is to have him join the Military with Fhore. We'll just have to see how it goes. Thanks for the info ILoveDolls and Esther!

EDIT: YAY to me for 1000 posts! I'm a Legendary Member now! *Does cheesy happy dance*

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations