Author Topic: Sunburst Dynasty - Shining Forever in Twinbrook (June11)  (Read 128485 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Re: Sunburst Dynasty - Shining Forever in Twinbrook
« Reply #165 on: February 11, 2011, 02:59:13 PM »
Welcome little Fhore and step-daddy Wilbert!  Oh the suspense is killing me - Tu has to make it to ambrosia day!  I will personally clobber Grim if he pays a visit before then!
I'll help you too!  ;D I have a gigantic stick with his name on it!!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #166 on: February 11, 2011, 03:14:47 PM »
Grim sends his appologies, he will be too busy killing my party guests to take your immortal, maybe next time  ;D
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #167 on: February 11, 2011, 06:13:01 PM »
Thanks for all the encouragement guys! Much appreciated.

I also need Theo to stick around because he's one of Tu's 6 best friends. As for the Grim, he came back but I'm going to leave you in suspense until I have an actual update. *Fiendishly Delighted* Juxt, I appreciate your efforts on trying keeping the Grim too busy to swing by the Sunburst residence.

My husband went to work so I'll put the Sunbursts aside and hopefully finish my Garden of Eatin' challenge in the next 5 hours (1.5 weeks to go!) Later!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #168 on: February 11, 2011, 07:18:38 PM »
I know you are trying to be mysterious, but I think if it was for Tu you would be more upset so I'll assume it was for someone else!  ;D

Offline Bde1225

• Occult
  • Entertain me!
« Reply #169 on: February 12, 2011, 12:08:30 AM »
Gone for a week or so and I miss TOO MUCH! I missed you all and your awesome stories. <------That will be on a few threads.

I am so sad I missed the passing of my favorite sim Zo.

Dr. Mingbe DeWooLeHoo<---So I don't forget the name of my fav creation! Lol..I am getting old...

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #170 on: February 12, 2011, 02:27:33 AM »
Glad to have you back, Barbie!

I should have an update sometime tomorrow. I finally finished my Garden of Eatin' challenge! Just in time too, the next long one starts on Sunday Monday.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #171 on: February 12, 2011, 03:11:36 AM »
Looking forward to the update.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #172 on: February 12, 2011, 05:20:25 AM »
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you  :)
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #173 on: February 12, 2011, 06:38:00 PM »
Therie: Week 17 Part 1

I finally get my chance to post our family updates! I thought this day would never happen. My Dad is the worst for procrastination in this house. I mean seriously, is it that hard to sculpt something good and then cart it off to the consignment shop to sell? Mostly I am mad because I did not get to announce my marriage, pregnancy, Fhore's birth, or my second marriage! You got all that from my Dad's point of view. Sheesh.

*OK, letting it go*

Here is what is going on in the Sunburst house this week.

Dad wakes up Monday morning, at 4am, with a call from the Grim questioning his commitment to this Dynasty thing. Five minutes later, he wakes up everyone one else sleeping on the second floor when he jumps on the treadmill. Half a skill point to go. The call from Grim gets him sweating like a pig!

That accomplished, Dad spends the rest of the day visiting with two close friends and makes them best friends, all the time texting with the Grim keeping him in the loop about Dad's progress. 8pm rolls around and Grandpa Wunn breaks into Grandma Lolly's French treasure chest in the dining room for this:

At age 91 days, my Dad finally gets to enjoy the Immortal Meal, in the same spot Grandpa sat to eat his. [Sorry I was mistaken earlier when I said he was 92.]

Ready to celebrate his new-found youth, Dad rushes into the Art room the next day to convince Uncle Theo to hit the Stadium with him. The Grim doesn't give everyone a negotiable schedule.

Dad is very thankful to the Grim for leaving Uncle Theo with us until Dad attained his Immortality.

R.I.P. Theo Sunburst, 92 days
Twin Brother, Son, Uncle, Great Uncle, Brother-in-Law, Fiance, Father; Sculptor, Painter, Photographer
He leaves behind his Father, Twin Brother, Niece, Great Niece, Brother-in-Law, 3 Children
He joins in the afterlife his Mother, Sister-in-Law, Fiancee

~

In other news, (time must go on) my precious baby Fhore Moe still needs to learn the basics of life. During my mornings before work, I teach her how to walk. I also get to potty train her as Dad says that is the responsibility of the parent. Yuck! But he is right. If I do not want to do it, why should anyone else have to? She is my kid after all.

Grandpa Tu gets the honours of teaching her to talk.

The following are a couple of random pictures I manage to get. (I get a little over excited with the whole taking-pictures-for-updates thing! Hence why I have to break this up into two parts.)

I catch Grandpa Wunn's Deathfish "Trying for Baby!" Super cool! And yes, there is one more fish in the tank after this.

When you leave your picnic basket unattended, there is no guarantee that there will still be food left when you get back to it.

With all his new spare time, Dad goes on Sci-Fi adventures. Maybe someday I'll have the free time to try the goggles!

OK, back to the real stuff! Here is one last picture of my little cutie pie.

It is her birthday today. Of course, I throw her a party and invite the whole family, except Steve's new girlfriend, that situation is just too nasty to think about!

Here she is, half grown up and ready to start school tomorrow. Does anyone else see her Grandpa Marc in her face?

She is already showing signs of independent thinking: that sure is a different way to eat birthday cake! [Fhore doesn't have the slob trait.]

This is where I will leave things for the moment. Next update in a little while, I need to stretch my legs and tuck Fhore into bed.

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #174 on: February 12, 2011, 06:49:43 PM »
R.I.P. Theo. You will be missed. Congratulations on Tu!! I knew he could do it!! I wasn't worried at all. *wipes the sweat off my forehead* Fhore is super cute!

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #175 on: February 12, 2011, 07:47:57 PM »
Therie: Week 17 Part 2

Alright, Fhore is safely tucked into bed. Remind me to get some pictures of her new "big girl" room! *Makes note* I can hear Dad still working on her ice sculpture in the Art Room. I am not really sure why he is insisting on getting that done first as it is the portrait that is most important. Something about building on the quality of his ice sculptures.

Anyway, where was I?

Ah, yes the night is as uneventful as every other. Until we get up and Grandpa fills us in. Apparently, he gets to put his bravery to use for the second time since settling in Twinbrook.

I think he is claiming more than his share of the glory, though!

Fhore's first day of school goes without a problem and, since I have the day off, I get to help her with her homework. That and Wilbert seems to hate kids, trying to be inconspicuous about leaving the room asap when ever Fhore enters. Must talk to my husband. Fhore needs a father and he knew about her before he agreed to marry me.

Friday, I give Fhore permission to run across the street after school and take swimming lessons at the pool. She wants me to show off her new bathing suit!

Grandpa Wunn runs into my half-sister, Tammy, and her little girl, Dora, at the consignment shop and calls Fhore to meet him there after her swimming lesson. Fhore meets her cousin for the first time.

They play a giggling game of tag until I call Wilbert from work and ask him to pick her up. I'm trying to provide him with opportunities to get to know his step-daughter.

Wilbert calls for Fhore but then gets interrupted by his birthday sneaking up.

The girls help him celebrate even without the promise of cake or ice cream!

When I get home from work I also have my adult birthday, yes Wilbert and I share our birthday! I think it is super romantic.

I decide on a new look for my new age. I am kind of glad to finally cut off all that hair; as much as I enjoyed it, it was time for a change. [Makes it so much easier to differentiate between YA and Adult portraits/sculptures/photos!]

I do not try and understand my Grandpa's fascination with or need for new romance. Maybe it is because he is bored or just old. I do not know. Anyway, he has a new girlfriend, Greenwood is her last name and I cannot remember her first name. Sorry. *Makes note* Connie! Her name is Connie Greenwood, she is the daughter of Jade.

This last picture is for Barbie [bde.] My Mother Zo does not come out very often, usually it is Moses that comes, but she decides to try out Grandma Lolly's favorite toy! May it put a smile on your face as it always does mine.

Next Week: A Mid-Life Crisis and a Birthday. And maybe another family member?

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #176 on: February 12, 2011, 07:53:00 PM »
Happy birthday Wilbert and Therie! Way to go again Wunn! Good job with the robber! Why did you call the cops this time though?

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #177 on: February 12, 2011, 08:02:02 PM »
I always call the cops. Don't know why, but I do. The robber never even got close to the house! As soon as I got Wunn to wake up she froze in her tracks. Scaredy cat! :P I also don't have a door installed to the basement so that robbers can't steal the museum pieces. Mwahahaha!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #178 on: February 12, 2011, 08:04:05 PM »
Cool! My museum is on the lowest levels of the basement with no stairs. Well it was and will be again so good luck to anyone stealing them haha.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #179 on: February 12, 2011, 08:37:52 PM »
Luckily my robbers just stand there going, "oh my, a burglar alarm, I'll just freak out until the police get here, sorry to disturb your rest"

Congrats to the new immortal!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

anything