Author Topic: The Classic Immortal Dynasty - The Video Message  (Read 288169 times)

Offline forever_mone

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Classic Immortal Dynasty - The Flip Flop Circuit
« Reply #315 on: January 29, 2013, 11:38:10 PM »
Poor Freddie! :( I am very sad that he is gone. At least his last gift to Eden was an adorable little puppy.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #316 on: January 30, 2013, 01:58:09 AM »
Dangit Tilia! You made me cry for real this time  :'(

Remember that agreement we had, that Freddie was not to die? I can't believe you would just break it like that.  :P

He was so Freddie, to the end. He wasn't as present in the last little bit but all of his final words were so him. A gift for Eden, concern for the dog, 'we're all equals here.' So, so Freddie. And of course he kissed Grim. Just of course. If anyone, it would be Freddie. I don't remember him kissing Rosetta, did I just forget or are you keeping secrets from us? The Lean and Mean scene (see what I did there?) was nice, especially the Dojo Dynasty reference. Penni is adorable! Her name is perfect. I knew Eden was smart! Eureka needed to see that. I've never seen the sparkles look more appropriate for someone. Eden is a beautiful elder. She hardly looks like an elder at all. I was a little disappointed her hair colour is different though. But I like her wardrobe. The formal wear is perfect, I bet she grew the roses herself.

Goodbye Freddie <3

Edit: I just listened to this song, and it made me think of Freddie and Eureka. It's kind of a combination of both of them, even though Freddie didn't die young, he'll always be young in my heart, and the send-off described in the song fits him well, I think. The rest describes how I think Eureka feels at this stage in her life, inexperienced and kind of melancholy and pensive. If I Die Young--Sam Tsui
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #317 on: January 30, 2013, 07:47:19 AM »
Tilia, I got behind on this while working on Baby Boomer, so spent last night and this morning reading. What a delightful journey it's been! Emmett's frequent deaths and Prince Freddie, and the castle in France -- all wonderful. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has read "At the Back of the North Wind" -- it was one of my mother's favorites, so she introduced me to George MacDonald early. Eden and Eunice are so sweet together, and I'm looking forward to seeing how Eureka turns out. It's a great dynasty, and I hope the crashes don't get too tiresome.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #318 on: January 30, 2013, 10:14:25 PM »
Beautiful, somber and bittersweet. It is sad to see Freddie go, but his words spoke volumes. He was ready, and he had no regrets.

I am glad to see Eureka feeling hopeful about her future. She truly does have her whole life and more ahead of her, and things can only get better.

I really don't feel like Freddie is the type who would mind dying.  To him, it's just the natural next step.  I feel like he's seducing the afterlife these days.

Where to even begin? Oh, right . . .

Freddie! I can't believe you left me Eden, and the entire Simverse! However, I can believe that you had a romantic relationship with Grim. Rosetta? Not so much.

Haha, one kiss doesn't necessarily constitute a romantic relationship, does it?  If so, I have some apology letters to write ...

What a perfect ending for Freddie! A tear was just about to well up, but then his final words got a big laugh out of me. Which, I think, is just how Freddie ought to go: putting a bit of a sad smile on your face. I also like the idea of Freddie having kissed both Grim and Rosetta. Haha! Well, it looks like Eureka is finally about to grow up--which is what she's been waiting for for some time. It'll be nice to finally see her blossom and come into her own.

Also, "Even if you looked like Everette Dojo I wouldn't be in to you!" Hahaha! Thanks.  ;D

Haha, no thanks necessary.  He's an insanely good looking Sim.  I'm so glad you guys were happy with Freddie's send off.

Poor Freddie! :( I am very sad that he is gone. At least his last gift to Eden was an adorable little puppy.

She's a little piggy, but other than that, a perfect puppy.  I can't wait to see how goofy and sweet she is as an adult dog.

Dangit Tilia! You made me cry for real this time  :'(

Remember that agreement we had, that Freddie was not to die? I can't believe you would just break it like that.  :P

He was so Freddie, to the end. He wasn't as present in the last little bit but all of his final words were so him. A gift for Eden, concern for the dog, 'we're all equals here.' So, so Freddie. And of course he kissed Grim. Just of course. If anyone, it would be Freddie. I don't remember him kissing Rosetta, did I just forget or are you keeping secrets from us? The Lean and Mean scene (see what I did there?) was nice, especially the Dojo Dynasty reference. Penni is adorable! Her name is perfect. I knew Eden was smart! Eureka needed to see that. I've never seen the sparkles look more appropriate for someone. Eden is a beautiful elder. She hardly looks like an elder at all. I was a little disappointed her hair colour is different though. But I like her wardrobe. The formal wear is perfect, I bet she grew the roses herself.

Goodbye Freddie <3

Edit: I just listened to this song, and it made me think of Freddie and Eureka. It's kind of a combination of both of them, even though Freddie didn't die young, he'll always be young in my heart, and the send-off described in the song fits him well, I think. The rest describes how I think Eureka feels at this stage in her life, inexperienced and kind of melancholy and pensive. If I Die Young--Sam Tsui

Okay, first of all, I loved that song.  I might download the album.  It really does seem to suit them, doesn't it?  Maybe I should've had him spend more paternal time with her, but Moonglow was (is) a full time job, and Eureka was always wanting to hang out with Mona Lisa.  I gave Eden some gray because she's ... you know, of nature and stuff.  Fear not, I'm sure one day she'll be young again.  And, if it is a comfort, Freddie has been downloaded half a dozen times already.  He will live on pretty much forever.

I love knowing that you guys are as emotionally invested in my Classics as I am.  It makes me really happy :)

Tilia, I got behind on this while working on Baby Boomer, so spent last night and this morning reading. What a delightful journey it's been! Emmett's frequent deaths and Prince Freddie, and the castle in France -- all wonderful. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has read "At the Back of the North Wind" -- it was one of my mother's favorites, so she introduced me to George MacDonald early. Eden and Eunice are so sweet together, and I'm looking forward to seeing how Eureka turns out. It's a great dynasty, and I hope the crashes don't get too tiresome.

I actually just discovered the book maybe three months ago?  One of our libraries here in Tampa was closing and it was in a giveaway bin.  I flew through it.  It's very serious for a children's book, especially with Diamond's fate, but I really, really loved it.  The crashes are awful, but I will persevere :)

Glad you're caught up.  Love your comments.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
The Ugly Duckling
« Reply #319 on: January 30, 2013, 10:38:57 PM »
Being old isn't so bad, you know.  I became an elder on the night Freddie ... left.  I don't like the other word.  I realize I'm very lucky to still have Eunice and that it could be like Grandpa Goopy and I would spend my final days of mortality alone.  That'd be awful.  We miss him lots.  We miss Sherlock too, but his urn gets to stay out, so he visits sometimes.  Mostly he likes to play with Moonglow.

He doesn't seem to notice Penni much.  She's kind of a ditzy dog and came with the piggy trait, so maybe genius, neat Sherlock doesn't feel she's worth his afterlife attention.  She is super cute, though.

There was only one day between losing Freddie and Eureka aging up.  Honestly, it flew past, but that could be because I kept asking my plants if they remembered the day she was born.  If they could slow time down a little.  And then suddenly it was dark outside, and Eureka was at her cake (which was my cake, but I never got to it).

I'm ashamed to say I've often had trouble relating to my precious daughter.  She is very different from me.  More cunning and more serious.  I've never felt as elated in my life as I did when she shot us parents a look of true happiness and excitement on the cusp of her adulthood.  She was more ready than any teen in the history of time.

Maybe that's why the sparkles came so fast.  Faster than I've ever seen them come.

"You're going to have The Hair!" Mona Lisa shouted.  She was right.

Eureka, though, didn't seem upset or fazed at all.  "Oh, finally," she said, and then I heard her laugh, maybe for the first time in years.  It was music to my heart.

She took the time to sit down with us for cake before dashing off to the mirror.  Granny was suggesting we have a nice party after her graduation day, maybe in the park.

I was just trying not to cry.  I never cried before Eureka was born, but it's not sad crying.  I felt really happy!  Eunice handed me her hanky.  She always knows what to do.  Then, Eureka ran off to her room and Mona Lisa cleared her throat and told us about a shower dye prank from a bygone era.

It was still not really full preparation for what Eureka was doing to herself.

It's blue!  Blues, even!  And for some reason, it's very pretty!  I don't know what to say!  I'm impressed and horrified!  Oh, just so long as she's happy.  We had planned for Eureka to take on the handy trait as her final choice, but she surprised us all and went with great kisser. 

"I need to have more fun," she said.  "I'm too depressed too much."

"Well, if you're feeling blue, darling, it might just be because of what's on your head," Eunice said.

Eureka threw a marshmallow at her and once again I felt like crying!  I'm such a big baby.  Eunice cuddled me that night and we cried a little together over how proud we are of our little girl.

It is true that Eureka's sadness seems to have lifted.  She even included a picture of her particularly awful formalwear that she'd aged up in and let everyone laugh about it.

She has blossomed into perfection.  Everything is ripe and perfect and well tended.  Perhaps I'm not a bad gardener when it comes to my baby girl after all.  I do grow plasma fruits and ghost chili peppers that I can never eat.  It doesn't mean I don't take care.  It doesn't mean they aren't perfect.  Right?

Anyway, I'm just being a sentimental old bag.  You want to see Eureka's clothes!

Everyday:

Formal:

Sleepwear:

Swimwear:

and Outerwear:

As much as I wanted to figure out a way to bond with this new, miraculous, shining creature, I allowed her time to herself on that first night as a woman.  She did what she's always done.  She built me a toy.  (It's a cow!  It says Moooo and everything!  I love it!)

The next morning, we all woke to find her in her cap and gown, ready to go.

She graduated with honors and was voted most popular.  This surprised her so much that she started laughing and snorting right in the middle of the ceremony.  We were all so happy to see her happy.  It didn't matter at all.

She'd asked Mona Lisa to prepare her museum room right away.  She said that if we regret not putting her in a wedding dress for it, we can always do that for her adult set. 

We spent the night of her graduation at the pub.  Worries and Woes indeed.  Everyone seemed to be having a good time.  Eunice was even learning a bit of mixology.

I decided to buy my daughter her first drink.  Honestly, it was my first drink too, but I own a pub, so we'll keep that between us.

It was nice.  It kind of tasted like soda pop, and sunshine, and burning.  It was wonderful and awful.

And for the first time, Eureka and I really talked

"I've always wanted to be like you.  Airy and light and happy with everything.  You seemed so ethereal, so unapproachable before.  This is nice.  We should talk more."

To my credit, I managed not to cry (at the time).

Then she put her head down a bit and sucked in her air.  "Oh, Watcher.  It's him!"

"Who? Who!" I asked, excitedly.

"Oh, no one.  Oh God," she moaned.  "Now I feel like a teen again."

"Ooh, he's handsome.  He's been to the house, hasn't he?" I asked.

She grinned a little.  "I was awful to him."

"Well, then, he'll just be so happy to see how much you've changed," I said, taking her empty glass.  "Go on then, go on.  Say hello."

"I can't," she insisted.

"This is where I seduced your father.  Good ju ju."

"Gross."

"Go on!"

"Oh, fine!"

And she did.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: The Classic Immortal Dynasty - The Ugly Duckling
« Reply #320 on: January 30, 2013, 10:46:55 PM »
Wow, Eureka is beautiful! I love her hair, it suits her perfectly--and the formalwear dress is magnificent!
Yes, Slim has returned! I just love the in-game sims with that mile-high hair. I love the second-to-last picture, where he's just rolling his eyes like he is just-too-cool. Slimmy for the winny!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #321 on: January 30, 2013, 11:19:34 PM »
Eure is so pretty~

What's her everyday hair and her swimwear outfit?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #322 on: January 30, 2013, 11:47:53 PM »
Wow, Eureka is beautiful! I love her hair, it suits her perfectly--and the formalwear dress is magnificent!
Yes, Slim has returned! I just love the in-game sims with that mile-high hair. I love the second-to-last picture, where he's just rolling his eyes like he is just-too-cool. Slimmy for the winny!

Haha, I was so happy that they had chemistry!  We shall see how it goes, but I think they could make beautiful babies together.

Eure is so pretty~

What's her everyday hair and her swimwear outfit?

I think her swimwear came with Monte Vista, but I'm not entirely sure.  The hair is here:  http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:36025

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #323 on: January 30, 2013, 11:48:56 PM »
Euberto begins! Hurray! I have been rooting for him since you first showed his picture!
I really like her new look.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #324 on: January 31, 2013, 12:30:39 AM »
Haha, I was so happy that they had chemistry!  We shall see how it goes, but I think they could make beautiful babies together.

I think her swimwear came with Monte Vista, but I'm not entirely sure.  The hair is here:  http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:36025

I just checked on the store site to see if that swimsuit was there under Monte Vista, and all the clothing that comes with Monte Vista is two hairs, two female dresses, and that male fisherman/Huckleberry Finn outfit. Ergo it comes with something else. I don't mind if you can't find it in the end, it's just pretty^^

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #325 on: January 31, 2013, 12:51:48 AM »
That swimsuit came with Sunlit Tides.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #326 on: January 31, 2013, 02:14:06 AM »
That swimsuit came with Sunlit Tides.

Darn, just means that i'll have to get Sunlit Tides another time ;3

Offline sunshine_2406

• Occult
  • Call me Alice :)
« Reply #327 on: January 31, 2013, 04:03:22 AM »
I think Eureka has to be my favourite generation so far :) she's so grown up now after being so timid as a teenager and it's lovely. The clothes you've chosen for her are absolutely gorgeous, I'm in love with her everyday wear. Can't wait to see how she seduces Humberto ;)
From the moment I fell down that rabbit hole I've been told what I must do and who I must be. I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a teapot. I've been accused of being Alice, and of not being Alice, but this is my dream. I'll decide where it goes from here.

Offline Easilyamusd123

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #328 on: January 31, 2013, 04:38:59 AM »
Your Dynasty is fantastic. I just read through it and laughed many times.

On a side note, if youre still having crashing troubles you should try clearing your DCBackup folder (but NOT the ccmerged file!). I has the same troubles with CAS and honestly that's what helped me.

Back on topic, I love your stories. I bookmarked them and will be reading all new updates! Best of luck with all the requirements!  :)

Offline betabee

• scientific simmer
  • Townie
« Reply #329 on: January 31, 2013, 05:48:57 AM »
I've really enjoyed this story so far. Eureka is lovely!
Can't wait to see how things go with Humberto.
Scientia Immortal Dynasty    -Christmas special: Snowflake days of futures past
Riversong 4x4 Dynasty
Stories are updated on Sundays!

anything