Author Topic: The Classic Immortal Dynasty - The Video Message  (Read 288321 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: The Classic Immortal Dynasty - The Video Message
« Reply #795 on: May 06, 2013, 11:44:01 AM »

Yay for nooboo fever! There can never be too many Classics in the world! Rosetta looks just perfect as a fairy. I can't wait to see Coralie's kids. I mean, Mona is just gorgeous, so I bet any siblings would be too.

Offline shaunta

• Townie
« Reply #796 on: May 06, 2013, 01:46:24 PM »
Aww love the Nooboos cant wait to see more of them. Can't wait to see more.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

SimBlip

« Reply #797 on: May 27, 2013, 05:44:13 AM »
Just caught up on the last three chapters. Such a thrilling read! It gives me warm fuzzies all over to see all the Classics so happy.  :D

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #798 on: June 09, 2013, 09:35:47 PM »
Are you still updating, just curious? :)
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #799 on: June 09, 2013, 09:50:05 PM »
Fixed it.  I'd meant for it to be from Allegra's narration, but it was confusing that way and actually still wrong (hey, shouldn't update after midnight).  Herb and Rosemary are actually Eureka's siblings, after all :)

Right, brother and sister, yeesh! I'm all confused now :P
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #800 on: June 10, 2013, 12:31:06 PM »
I am still updating now and then.  I'll be sure to post a clear "the end" when I'm finished.

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #801 on: June 10, 2013, 12:58:52 PM »
Ok!!

Oooo I love this story so much!!
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #802 on: June 21, 2013, 02:00:05 AM »
I've just read this whole thread, and all I have to say is...WOW!! This dynasty is amazing. Well done, Tilia!
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #803 on: June 21, 2013, 02:14:15 AM »
What huge read!! How long did it take you? I read it when the 8th was in the middle of there life and not yet immortal. That took me like a week!

Offline Trident

• Occult
« Reply #804 on: June 23, 2013, 05:33:43 PM »
This is probably the one of the best things i have ever read. ( And my friend and i worked it out, I've read at least 1,847 books.)
I have been reading since Eureka was born and this story is actually what inspired me to start my own immortal dynasty. Every update was wonderful to read, and i thank you for posting it.
Oh, and I've wanted to ad this for a while; I know a lot of people hated Hiram's 'Babe. English.' Line at first, but I've always liked it because my ex-boyfriend (now best friend) used to say that to me.  ;)

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #805 on: June 23, 2013, 05:51:54 PM »
This is probably the one of the best things i have ever read. ( And my friend and i worked it out, I've read at least 1,847 books.)
I have been reading since Eureka was born and this story is actually what inspired me to start my own immortal dynasty. Every update was wonderful to read, and i thank you for posting it.
Oh, and I've wanted to ad this for a while; I know a lot of people hated Hiram's 'Babe. English.' Line at first, but I've always liked it because my ex-boyfriend (now best friend) used to say that to me.  ;)

That's awesome!  You'll have to link me when you start your story.  Thanks for the praise, it really does mean a lot.  Getting comments is the best part of this community :)

Offline Trident

• Occult
« Reply #806 on: June 24, 2013, 05:49:09 AM »
:D
Thanks, but I can't. Second gen's already a young adult  ;D. Though, how do you take pictures while in CAS? I can't find the button.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #807 on: June 24, 2013, 11:09:07 AM »
:D
Thanks, but I can't. Second gen's already a young adult  ;D. Though, how do you take pictures while in CAS? I can't find the button.

Just hit the letter C.  Same goes for in-game.

Offline Kris402

• Nooboo
« Reply #808 on: July 02, 2013, 01:27:56 PM »
Just spent two days reading this entire Dynasty and all I can really say is... WOW! Tilia you did such an amazing job of capturing each individual voice of both the Immortals and their spouses/companions. There were quite a few occasions where I was openly crying or laughing out loud, both leading to my boyfriend telling me I'm silly and giving me a hug. I especially love how you're wrapping it up and giving each Immortal (and Ophelia and the GilsCarbos) a happy new beginning to fully (re)live their lives with loved ones.

This really was a joy to rea; it makes me wish I was a brave enough writer to post my own Legacy or Dynasty, but I'll stick to just enjoying them for now I think. I have issues just finishing the Random Legacies I start, here's to hoping my current one sees generation 4! ;)

One last note: I totally downloaded Freddie for my own game! I'd love to download Goopy too but that's actually not necessary since I have Monte Vista and can just go steal him from there. :P

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #809 on: July 09, 2013, 01:28:21 PM »
I've also just read through the whole thing, although since my internet connection's very slow at the moment (read: always), it's taken quite a while.  Like almost everyone else, I love the Eden/Eunice/Freddie/Silvia love (quadrangle? square?)  My dynasty Sims always seem to be boringly monogamous and heterosexual - and Eden's innocence is so sweet.  In fact, I like the way all of your immortals have their own distinct personalities.  A great read, thanks.

Edit: And how could I have forgotten to comment on poor, hilarious Emmett?