Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 419408 times)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - My Great-Grandfather and Sister
« Reply #645 on: May 09, 2013, 07:18:39 PM »
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile!

I love it. The Juana and nick plot twist is amazingly unexpected!

Would genes allow for a Juana baby& IB junior shipping !?!

Juana so pretty

Ok anough of Juana , I can't wait for Elysi nooboo!

They were attracted to each other and popping wishes, so I figured the heart must have its way.

I'm actually not super sure. There's a travel glitch that broke up the family tree--Rosa and Serena are separate, which is why Rosa can be romantic with Kara, and IB and Bubba have their own family tree. So, I guess we'll just have to see!

It's okay then. We will see the nooboo when Iris becomes an adult. Better late than never.
Chetan.

(Edit: Nooboo on the way. Did we hear any chimes?)

Spoiler: Yes. There will be a nooboo, very soon. I'm very much enjoying her in-game.

Pretty sure that won't work. They're sisters, their children will be cousins. Not to mention that one's father is the other's great-great-grandfather. Why would you wish for your kid to hook up with your niece/nephew?

Bubba is fantastic, by the way. He makes me laugh so much.

I kind of wish for IB's kid to hook up with her niece or nephew. Nicholas now has one toddler son and two infant sons with Juana, so it's very possible.

I absolutely love Bubba. He is just so fun!

Hey I just read all of this at once and this is crazy, but this story is brilliant, so make more maybe.

Wow, thanks! I feel very flattered  ;D

More and more I find myself liking Bubba. He is such a fun character on so many different levels!

Right? I hate that travel is officially OUT, but I'm also super glad that IB never had to meet Mario.

Iris is going to be an aunt and Nicholas is a dad with his great-granddaughter sister

Great-Granddaughter's half-sister, technically. And Nicholas has way too many kids.

Ut-oh! Looks like somebody broke the family tree!  :P That can happen, I've noticed, from traveling and excessive nooboo making. I can understand wanting Nick's kids to marry into the family (small surprise there, right?) This far into a dynasty, I doubt there are tons of original townies running around, and let's face it: the perfect, plastic clones who move into town get kinda boring. Plus Nickerdoodle children? Adorable!

It's officially destroyed. Everyone recognizes IB as a daughter/granddaughter/etc., but IB herself only sees herself, Bubba, and IB Jr. It's a tad sad, but think of all the opportunities for inter-marriage!

I am curious on the new interaction???

And now, methinks its time for a nooboo...;)

fIt's from the Irresistible trait with University, which Bubba got from his Fine Arts degree.

I never noticed how pretty juana is hopefully the nooboo will look like her no affence nick.

She's seriously gorgeous, and looks a lot like IB! I'm hoping for a new look with old blood, too.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Online Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #646 on: May 09, 2013, 08:14:20 PM »
And Nicholas has way too many kids.

No such thing.

I don't know whether to be sad that the family tree is in pieces or happy that you've widened your spousal pool!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline maisie

• Occult
« Reply #647 on: May 10, 2013, 01:05:58 PM »
Great-Granddaughter's half-sister, technically. And Nicholas has way too many kids.

I think that guy can't have too many kids, he's too adorable to not procreate.  ;)
I wonder if Juana's child yould be a potential spouse for a (hopefully soon born) I.B.-nooboo. I think it's not since they would be cousins and the game didn't allow romantic interactions between cousins. Maybe I.B.'s grandchild could but that grandchild and Juana's child would both derive directly from Nick. I have the theory that you can only marry relatives of the second degree, meaning e.g. your father/mother's cousin (child of your gradparents' sibling). But that's only a hypothesis.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #648 on: May 10, 2013, 01:51:21 PM »
I think that guy can't have too many kids, he's too adorable to not procreate.  ;)
I wonder if Juana's child yould be a potential spouse for a (hopefully soon born) I.B.-nooboo. I think it's not since they would be cousins and the game didn't allow romantic interactions between cousins. Maybe I.B.'s grandchild could but that grandchild and Juana's child would both derive directly from Nick. I have the theory that you can only marry relatives of the second degree, meaning e.g. your father/mother's cousin (child of your gradparents' sibling). But that's only a hypothesis.

The family tree is seriously screwed up at this point--everyone recognizes IB as a family member, but she sees them all as friends, except for Bubba and IB Jr. Those three have their own little family tree. Juana isn't on it, but she still recognizes her as a sister in-game. I guess we'll just have to wait and see!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - A Little Strange
« Reply #649 on: May 10, 2013, 02:24:27 PM »
Chapter 77 - A Little Strange

Vomiting commenced the following morning, at around three. In the morning. Not quite as pleasant as it sounds, but I remained stalwart through the process and prescribed myself medication before returning to bed.

Unfortunately, the medicine did not kick in for a day or so, and I had to soil Grandmother Serena's pristine private toilet, which she has had since Day 1 of the house. Oops.

I returned to our area of the house to find that Grandfather Nicholas had dropped off a birthday present! I suppose the immortalized memory of me in lingerie will serve as a comfort in my old age.

I'm not the only one who received a sculpture. Mother was delighted with Ozzie the Octopus, who she displayed proudly in her room.

Seeing Nick's son, Willis, only makes me want a nooboo more. He's an adorable little fellow, with Juana's eyes and possibly Grandfather's hair.

While I waited for confirmation from the hospital, my sweet Bubba aged up. He rapidly recovered his hat, and looks just the same as he did when we first met. Except for not being blue, of course!

I had already selected my maternity wear, which is good, considering what I might have ended up with by default!

The first person I told was Bubba, who had just reemerged from the bedroom after twenty minutes of choosing and adjusting a hat.

One would think that, as a pregnant woman, I would have access to the fridge of delicacies Grandmother Serena prepares every morning. Instead, I was placed on a strict diet of watermelon! Of course, I know from my years in medicine that watermelon makes a baby stronger, smarter, and more mature (hint: female).

And, of course, I celebrated with my husband. It is such a relief to not have to worry about clicking "Try for Baby!" We once did, by accident a few weeks ago, but cancelled the action just in time.

Naturally, I treated myself at the spa to a facial and body treatment. Nothing overly extravagant, but the universal truth of the matter is that pregnant women deserve a spa day! Or seven.

My genie friend Burton, who is my primary student, was happy to hear the news, although he hinted that I should set him free sometime soon. I truly am planning to, but there is just so much going on right now!

He sent me this lovely present as a congratulations. It seems a little inappropriate to use in winter, but the elders enjoy relaxing in the steam while eating breakfast.

I really took advantage of maternity leave to work on my job performance. I made many housecalls to a myriad of townies, including Grandfather's daughter, Cynthia. Or is that Quiana? They look so alike, it's difficult to tell!

I was just freezing the lamp, as Burton instructed me . . .

And I felt the labor begin, dropped the lamp, and fled upstairs.

As many women before me, I gave birth in the nursery to a perfect, angelic little girl.

Little Mikayla may not be blue, but there's definitely something very special about her.

All of the elders flock to the nursery to see her, and cuddle her, and coo to her.

Including my mother, who claimed to be utterly bored by "pink burritos" but snuck up one night to just hold her granddaughter up and smile at her little giggles.

As for Bubba?

It is getting ridiculous.

The elders are all talking about her, down in the basement. I can tell because they exchange looks and don't make eye contact with me when they come back up.

"There's something off about her," Bree stated, dropping her fork on the table.

"Why would you say that? She seems like a perfectly sweet, smart child to me," Serena retorted.

"I don't know . . ." Kara muttered. "She's my granddaughter, but there's strange thoughts lurking behind those eyes."

"We could use a little more strange around here," Nicholas laughed, taking a seat. "Frankly, life is starting to get into a routine. Mikayla will be a little fresh air for us crotchety old people."

"Excellently put, Nicholas. You four can stop moaning now, because life is going to get a little more exciting with Mikayla. After all, she probably will end up saving the world from evil, so I would keep an eye on her."

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #650 on: May 10, 2013, 03:02:26 PM »
Ooooo!  Intrigue!  And Mikayla is adorable!  Yes, she's still a burrito, but I think they're all adorable XD  Can't wait to find out what kind of trouble she gets into as well as see her as a toddler!  Is she as adorable as I think she is?

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #651 on: May 10, 2013, 04:00:21 PM »
Oooh, is she Eccentric? Or even Insane perhaps? How exciting!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #652 on: May 10, 2013, 10:57:56 PM »
There are two hilarious picture of Iris Bianca. Nice capture azokka :P
Having Immortals eating Ambrosia together always make me happy,
there is family atmosphere there. At least they are not alone.

Welcome to Mikayla! What is the meaning of her name? Do you have any reference for her name?
I just can't wait what in store for her. Is she an evil Sim :)
You always make readers curious for what will happen next!
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #653 on: May 12, 2013, 11:08:13 AM »
Ooooo!  Intrigue!  And Mikayla is adorable!  Yes, she's still a burrito, but I think they're all adorable XD  Can't wait to find out what kind of trouble she gets into as well as see her as a toddler!  Is she as adorable as I think she is?

She seriously is. Don't worry, you won't need to wait much longer!

Oooh, is she Eccentric? Or even Insane perhaps? How exciting!

I would never even attempt an Inventing supermax, so . . .   ;D . Insane, it is.

There are two hilarious picture of Iris Bianca. Nice capture azokka :P
Having Immortals eating Ambrosia together always make me happy,
there is family atmosphere there. At least they are not alone.

Welcome to Mikayla! What is the meaning of her name? Do you have any reference for her name?
I just can't wait what in store for her. Is she an evil Sim :)
You always make readers curious for what will happen next!

Thank you, thank you very much.
I like sending them all down at once just for convenience's sake, and I don't have to keep track of who has to eat when.

I googled it while considering it as a name, and it means "Who is God?" which is pretty apt.
Oh, no. No evil sims here! She's just completely and totally nuts.
I think I might have an evil trait, because I find leaving people in suspense seriously fun!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Fuzzle139

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #654 on: May 12, 2013, 01:21:06 PM »
I honestly can't wait for the next chapter. This is one of my favourite dynasty stories to read. x3

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 5/12
« Reply #655 on: May 12, 2013, 07:57:31 PM »
I honestly can't wait for the next chapter. This is one of my favourite dynasty stories to read. x3

Wow, thank you so much! You won't have to wait for the next chapter . . .

Oh, and before I forget, Wow thanks for 20,000 Views! I only just noticed that, and it is amazing!

Chapter 78 - Brad, Rufus, and Jackie the Dark

Thanks to all the overtime I've been putting in, Kirk (my boss) promoted me to a Neurosurgeon before I even returned from maternity leave! I'm confident that I'll become a true World-Renowned Surgeon, and achieve my lifetime wish, the moment I step back into the IBE Medical Center.

As always, I tracked down Bubba to celebrate. There's been so much to celebrate in my life, really--Mikayla, my incredible success (if I do say so myself) in the medical career, supermaxing logic before my adult birthday . . . I think Bubba must be manipulating my life, just so we can celebratory-Woohoo more often!

I carried Mikayla to the cake, of course, but will not be including the picture because I looked like an insane, elderly zombie. Instead, let's look at this photograph of sparkles surrounding my baby!

She has . . . unique taste, to see the least! And yes, she did choose her outfits with no assistance whatsoever. She may look a little solemn in the pictures, but she truly is a giggly, bubbly toddler.

While Mother tried to sit her down for a portrait, she crawled around giggling and pointing, saying "There! There, Mama!" until Mother bribed her with a piece of candy from a vending machine.

Lately, she's been telling me all about how Brad, one of the resident gnomes, likes Jackie the Dark, who is in a relationship with Rufus the evil gnome, and how she's going to throw Rufus a birthday party to distract him so Brad can swoop in and profess his love to Jackie the Dark . . . this is certainly going to be interesting.

I claimed the right to train my daughter immediately, and helped her carefully walk across the nursery floor. The following photographs require no captions.

Fortunately, the elders were too "otherwise occupied" to insist on their own part in training my daughter. Sometimes, you just have to use the private spa to your best advantage.

My husband left work early one day, knowing I was busy, to potty-train Mikayla. She looks just like him, I think, which is good for a thousand reasons, not the least of which being that she and I will live forever, while Bubba won't.

At the time, I was finally getting around to freezing Burton's lamp.

With Juana wanting to concentrate on her new job as a paparazzi, and her mom taking care of the babies at home, she and Grandfather decided to break it off, for now. That seems to be a nice way to end a relationship--no tears or hurt feelings, just mutual agreement.

Naturally, Bebe came over to pick up Juana's belongings, and . . . I don't even want to think about how their kids will be related to me. My half-sister's mother's child with my great-grandfather. Wow.

This coincided perfectly with Grandfather's nudist movement up at City Hall, which asks that one day a year be devoid of clothing, in honor of Grandmother Bree's time at University.

Aunt Rosa's the only other one in the family who agreed to honor the holiday, although she's been locked in her study for days on end, typing away at a true masterpiece.

So . . . I suppose that's it, for now? Wait, is there someone behind me? Bubba!

Watcher's Note:

Okay, IB can have romantic interactions with the older kids of Nick (the ones who are actually eligible for her to flirt with), so I have high hopes for Mikayla and one of the Hart kids.

Nick and Juana's first son, Willis, aged into this cute little boy. He's nice-looking, but doesn't really appeal to me and is mean-spirited, so I'd say he's out of the running.

This is the one I really want. Jerry Hart, a bundle of sunshine with Bebe's eyes and Serena's hair. Adorable! I hope he ages as pretty. He's Friendly and a Couch Potato.

There's also Jerry's twin brother, Elton. He's cute, with Bebe's hair, but for some reason I just like Jerry more . . . we'll see.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Brad, Rufus, and Jackie the Dark
« Reply #656 on: May 12, 2013, 10:16:48 PM »
*squees*  Nooboos!  I love her outfits!  So cute!  And yes, Bubba is totally manipulating her life so they can have celebratory woohoo more often hehehehehe.  I really do love him more and more as time goes on... I'm gonna bawl when it's his time...

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #657 on: May 12, 2013, 11:56:01 PM »
If Mikayla becomes any more adorable, the world may implode!

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #658 on: May 13, 2013, 01:02:47 AM »
I love Bree's style was mentioned here! Go, Bree! There are toddlers everywhere and it's adorable :)
And congratulations for your 20k views, azokka! You're really deserved it ;)
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

molly1231

« Reply #659 on: May 13, 2013, 04:33:46 AM »
It is one of mine to.

anything