Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 424117 times)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 5/7
« Reply #630 on: May 07, 2013, 03:50:21 PM »
Chapter 76 - My Great-Grandfather and Sister

The same day that the news of Grandfather's and Emma's break-up hit the papers, Grandfather received an anonymous call from the Hart household, asking him to come over. He assumed the call came from Bebe, and reluctantly went over to let her know he wasn't interested in a relationship.

Spoiler alert: The call didn't come from Bebe, and my sister has roped my grandfather into a relationship! Wow. That is so weird.

Nicholas Elysi still has his priorities straight, much to Cleo's relief.

Oh--you'll never guess--Bubba completed his correspondence course and received a degree in Fine Arts! He immediately quit politics and jumped into the music career. One would think that someone like him would aspire to become a rockstar, but Bubba is far more interested in becoming an orchestra conductor.

He's doing his best to encourage the grandparents into healthier pursuits than Bachelorette reruns, namely jamming. Grandmother Serena, Grandfather Nicholas, Grandmother Bree, and Mother actually formed a band, Eternal Rockstars.

Aunt Rosalia hadn't seen Donte since her birthday. After all, she's old and he's young, and she didn't want to creep him out. We finally convinced her to give him a call, and, of course, Donte didn't even notice that she had aged!

I'm being rapidly promoted in the medical career--perhaps an elevation in the career every day! Of course, with all the overtime I put in to my job, I expected nothing less. My latest uniform is somewhat purple, but I prefer it a little more lilac than pink.

I've even begun to make housecalls on my patients. As you can see, Arlo Bunch's plastic surgery was not a success.

Not to mention that, in tutoring Bubba in logic, I supermaxed logic as a young adult! Bam. And they say it's difficult!

I took my husband "behind the scenes" to celebrate--whoa, whoa, whoa. Those photographs are private! What? Who took these?

Oh, right . . . I took a page from Grandmother Bree's book and blogged about Woohoo while my husband slept, completely unaware. Somewhat sketchy, but it works.

For Spooky Day, we all packed up and went down to the Autumn Festival!

Grandmothers Serena and Bree, as well as Aunt Rosa, made a beeline for the pie-eating contest, which Aunt Rosa won. She claims that her Plantsim stomach is composed mainly of stretchy, lubricated vegetables and watermelon.

Bree convinced me to pop into the face-painting tent for a little extra coloring!

Juana and I kept our tradition of spending every Spooky Day together, just like when we were teenagers. I congratulated her on the pregnancy and jokingly asked who the father was. Wouldn't it be wonderful if my baby and her baby . . . got together? Of course, there are probably a thousand restrictions against such familial relations, but one can always hope.

Grandfather Nicholas and Mother participated in the apple-bobbing contest, which (to no one's surprise) Mother won.

In Grandfather's defense, he ducked out early to hang out with his girlfriend.

"Bubba, you've been in there for hours! Aren't they done yet?"

"Babe, true works of art require time, energy, and years, if not decades, of perseverance, tenacity, and . . . COWABUNGA!"

"You are ridiculous."

"So, you find me ridiculously handsome?"

After I changed into more suitable clothing, we splashed around in puddles for the remainder of the afternoon, much to our own (and my family's) amusement.

He was (ridiculously) excited by a new interaction that was available to him upon our return. Okay, it was very sexy, and I found myself squealing like a fangirl.

It's a good thing my husband is wonderfully attentive, because I needed quite a bit of reassurance at my birthday party the next day.

We were so excited to finally be starting our own family, we Woohooed right there in the art studio, with Grandfather Nicholas, Aunt Rosa, and Mother painting and sculpting away.

Just kidding! We made it to the adjoining bathroom.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - My Great-Grandfather and Sister
« Reply #631 on: May 07, 2013, 05:15:23 PM »
Nooboos!  Pllleeeassssee tell me there will be nooboos for the next update! lol.  I loved watching her splash around in the puddle.  It was so cute!  And Bubba still is a constant amusement to me.  I loved the "Cowabunga" part.  TMNT was one of my favorite things... still is, in fact XD  0.0 Wait a minute!!  Now I know why I like him!  He reminds me of Mikey from the Turtles!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #632 on: May 07, 2013, 07:24:30 PM »
Oh my gosh!!  I totally see the Michaelangelo connection now!  Good call Shewolf!  I always preferred Raphael, myself, but Mikey is pretty darn cool.  Therfore, by association, so is Bubba!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #633 on: May 07, 2013, 07:28:37 PM »
Oh my gosh!!  I totally see the Michaelangelo connection now!  Good call Shewolf!  I always preferred Raphael, myself, but Mikey is pretty darn cool.  Therfore, by association, so is Bubba!

Lol, actually Raph was always my favorite too, but Mikey was always the comic relief, ready to make everyone laugh.  Which is why Bubba reminds me of him and why I love him.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #634 on: May 07, 2013, 08:41:02 PM »
Yes! I can see more of Elysi's way again! I can't explain why, but it's become my favorite part in your Dynasty now :P

Donte didn't notice her, she must be that stunning! I love that festival photo and family moments :)
I just wonder what is that new interaction?

“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #635 on: May 07, 2013, 09:06:20 PM »
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile!

I love it. The Juana and nick plot twist is amazingly unexpected!

Would genes allow for a Juana baby& IB junior shipping !?!

Juana so pretty

Ok anough of Juana , I can't wait for Elysi nooboo!
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #636 on: May 07, 2013, 10:35:45 PM »
It's okay then. We will see the nooboo when Iris becomes an adult. Better late than never.
Chetan.

(Edit: Nooboo on the way. Did we hear any chimes?)
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #637 on: May 08, 2013, 12:11:31 AM »
Pretty sure that won't work. They're sisters, their children will be cousins. Not to mention that one's father is the other's great-great-grandfather. Why would you wish for your kid to hook up with your niece/nephew?

Bubba is fantastic, by the way. He makes me laugh so much.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

karlissa

« Reply #638 on: May 08, 2013, 02:40:24 AM »
Hey I just read all of this at once and this is crazy, but this story is brilliant, so make more maybe.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #639 on: May 08, 2013, 10:30:39 AM »
More and more I find myself liking Bubba. He is such a fun character on so many different levels!

molly1231

« Reply #640 on: May 08, 2013, 11:58:37 AM »
Iris is going to be an aunt and Nicholas is a dad with his great-granddaughter sister

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #641 on: May 08, 2013, 06:07:33 PM »

Ut-oh! Looks like somebody broke the family tree!  :P That can happen, I've noticed, from traveling and excessive nooboo making. I can understand wanting Nick's kids to marry into the family (small surprise there, right?) This far into a dynasty, I doubt there are tons of original townies running around, and let's face it: the perfect, plastic clones who move into town get kinda boring. Plus Nickerdoodle children? Adorable!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #642 on: May 09, 2013, 12:40:07 AM »
Nick and Juana are not related, if that's what you mean. Juana is IB's half sister by Miles.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline ve1ocity

• !I believe in Simverse!
  • Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #643 on: May 09, 2013, 10:17:28 AM »
I am curious on the new interaction???

And now, methinks its time for a nooboo...;)
Read my newest vampire saga! HIATUS
Mission Unnamed

Will Aphrodite ever find True Love?  HIATUS
Yes, its the Greek Gods! Read their antics!
The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty

molly1231

« Reply #644 on: May 09, 2013, 11:22:49 AM »
I never noticed how pretty juana is hopefully the nooboo will look like her no affence nick.