Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 419160 times)

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Please Move to Graveyard
« Reply #195 on: February 18, 2013, 03:58:12 PM »
How horrible! I hope you have better luck with whatever you try to do next.
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #196 on: February 18, 2013, 07:40:56 PM »
Oh no, Azo-chan! I'm so sorry! I feel like it's awfully late to tell you, but you can place WA lots in your hometown. Maybe if you ever want to SuperMax Martial Arts again you could learn it all at home and then go to China for only a few days to beat everyone at sparring. I'm so sorry to see this family go :(
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #197 on: February 18, 2013, 09:11:19 PM »

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that your file has gone buggy again. I understand your current file is bugged due to traveling. Again, I'm sure we'd all be glad to help troubleshoot that previous save if you want to try (after all, little Bree is too adorable! And Lolita such a cool spouse!). I mean, this is an immortal dynasty thread--we're probably all somewhat experienced with trying to cure buggy dynasty files by now! Haha! Oh, the sad laugh of the doomed.

Then again, a Life States Dynasty sounds pretty fun, too. I bet Serena would just love to be fairy! Plus I bet they are easier on the computer, since you can cake people up early so the save file isn't quite as long.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #198 on: February 18, 2013, 09:13:59 PM »
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that your file has gone buggy again. I understand your current file is bugged due to traveling. Again, I'm sure we'd all be glad to help troubleshoot that previous save if you want to try (after all, little Bree is too adorable! And Lolita such a cool spouse!). I mean, this is an immortal dynasty thread--we're probably all somewhat experienced with trying to cure buggy dynasty files by now! Haha! Oh, the sad laugh of the doomed.

Then again, a Life States Dynasty sounds pretty fun, too. I bet Serena would just love to be fairy! Plus I bet they are easier on the computer, since you can cake people up early so the save file isn't quite as long.

Thanks, Rhoxi! I've been googling this glitch all day, and pretty much the only cure is to . . . save the sim to bin and restart in a different town. I still have Bree saved, so methinks I'm going to need some closure somewhere. I also have Lolita saved, so I'll be able to use her somewhere too! I've been introduced in trying a Life States for a little while, and so . . . I guess we'll just have to see!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #199 on: February 19, 2013, 04:24:12 AM »
At the author's request, I'm moving this to the Stories Graveyard.  The author may revive the thread at any time by contacting a Moderator.

Edit: Per the author's request, this thread has been returned to the immortal dynasty stories board.   Good luck!  - Rica
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - We're Back in Business!
« Reply #200 on: March 12, 2013, 08:01:04 PM »
The file has been reloaded, the miracle has occurred, and my Sunset Valley Elysi's are back! The Monte Vista dynasty is on hiatus, since I don't want to officially move it to the graveyard--after all, it's nowhere near dead!

Chapter 25 - Back in Business

At the Consignment Store the other day, I spotted a cute little werewolf teddy bear and immediately thought of Bree! Is that weird? Nah . . . anyway, she is currently practicing her judo on poor Fang! And yes, she was the one who named him Fang.

According to Mom (and Lolita, and Kaylynn, and Alexander, and Fang) I'm a little overprotective when it comes to my daughter. Just because of that one time--okay, Bree somehow got the door to stick and I couldn't get it open . . . so, obviously, I panicked, grabbed my chainsaw, and tried to break through to the nursery. How is that overprotective?

'Lita is definitely Bree's most rational parent! She spends lots of time with her daughter--walking, talking, pottying, and "girl stuff." Guess which one I'm not allowed to sit in on? Really, I tried to listen at the door, but one of them threw a rubber ducky at my face . . . still trying to figure out which . . .

Mom also gets up nice and early to beat us to the nursery! Having another nooboo in the house makes her want to start a daycare with Kaylynn--something about a weird alternate life dream thingy?

Speaking of cats (we weren't really speaking of cats, it was just a seamless transition), we built them a nice little enclosure! This way, everything they need will be right there, and Bonehilda won't be able to torture them when they're trying to sleep.

Remember Anne Ursine? The one Alex impregnated? Well, she gave birth! Here's her mom, Claire, holding baby JoAnna. She's a kleptomaniac and hydrophobic.

His second child with Anne, Brain, is hydrophobic and clumsy. He has quite a set of lungs on him!

It looks like they'll be expecting another one soon, despite Claire's disapproval. Single ladies of Sunset Valley, beware!

Kaylynn took advantage of a renovation at the Ursine house to outfit it for all the babies. She received a horrible review, but was willing to take the blow for Alexander. I always wondered if there was something romantic going on between them . . .

This somehow reminded me of something very important I still had to do with my wife. Something that is literally the core of the Elysi family.

Wow, Mom was right when she said this place was magical! Best. Woohoo. Ever. Whoops, too much info-mation!

Kaylynn celebrated her last moment as a beautiful, flawless adult . . .

Wowza! She may not be my type, but Kaylynn is still a knockout. She and Michael Bachelor having been dating since they were teenagers, and have no sign of letting up. Literally--she's known around town as Eternally Faithful--while I'm the Kid-Who-Somehow-Got-Married-To-Deceased-Heiress-Lolita-Goth.

Mom says I read this notecard out loud . . . let's see . . . Kaylynn Langerak kept the Chinese theme in her wardrobe but recolored it to suit her personal style. Wink! Wait, I wasn't actually supposed to wink there . . . her other styles include medieval, classic, and old lady."

Have I mentioned that my wife not only enjoys teaching our daughter, but playing with her? She especially loves the toy car--it's yellow, you see.

She also reenacts our romance with the playhouse dolls for Bree's amusement! Including the Woohoo bits. Bree asked me "How many times Mommy and Daddy piwwo-fight evawy week."

Naturally, Mom and Lolita are both worried sick that I'll catch on fire while sculpting with metal! I'm perfectly calm, of course, being a master sculptologist and all. OH MY HOT AIR BALLOON--false alarm, it was just a lightbulb.

Bree's parents only took one night off in the week of her toddlerhood. This was to see Of Simmers and Sims play at the Holloi Polloi--they're Mom's favorite band, and she insisted that we go. Spoiler: It was awesome!

You're all probably wondering about Brandon, Kaylynn's adopted son. He spends most of his time painting in the studio, but he and Mom are very close. Normally, I would be perfectly happy with this, but . . . she's teaching him weird things. Every once in a while, they go up to Simhenge to collect gems and watch the moon and so on.

They've been catching lots of fireflies--something to do with the magical power of the firefly's glow. Of course, the fireflies end up going into Mom's elixirs.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #201 on: March 12, 2013, 08:05:57 PM »
Oh my gosh, yes! I'm so happy to see this family back! Bree is such an adorable toddler, and that part with Mommy and Daddy pillow fighting was simply priceless. :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #202 on: March 12, 2013, 08:09:08 PM »
Forget about the greatness of being able to recover the file...who the heck names their kid Brain?
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #203 on: March 12, 2013, 08:35:10 PM »

I have a feeling that was supposed to read Brian.  :P It's nice to see the original Elysi's back! Why is Jayjay in a genie outfit again? I love the picture of him in that outfit wielding an axe. He looks less than sane!

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #204 on: March 12, 2013, 10:08:13 PM »
Because Lolita sleep outfit is also a genie outfit. THEY MATCH!
And we're back! Woot! ;D
(By the way, I like the name Brain for a kid. Maybe you could keep it?)
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #205 on: March 12, 2013, 10:41:18 PM »
Oh my gosh, yes! I'm so happy to see this family back! Bree is such an adorable toddler, and that part with Mommy and Daddy pillow fighting was simply priceless. :D

If you think she's a cutie now, wait until she's a child! Haha . . . I enjoy the dialogue when children don't know what Woohoo is.

Forget about the greatness of being able to recover the file...who the heck names their kid Brain?

Blame Story Progression. Brain Ursine--he is going to get teased for sure!

I have a feeling that was supposed to read Brian.  :P It's nice to see the original Elysi's back! Why is Jayjay in a genie outfit again? I love the picture of him in that outfit wielding an axe. He looks less than sane!

Nope, it's Brain! B-R-A-I-N. Oy, he's Nickerooni, not Jayjay! No matter how much they look like twins . . . and he loves being a genie. I find it hilarious when the game messes up and he's standing at a random place sculpting with a chainsaw!

Because Lolita sleep outfit is also a genie outfit. THEY MATCH!
And we're back! Woot! ;D
(By the way, I like the name Brain for a kid. Maybe you could keep it?)

I actually didn't even think about matching them when making their outfits, which is just another sign that they are meant for each other! *'Cause this is thriller, thriller night--*

No, I refuse to name a kid Brain! Tendon, maybe. Cardiovascular. Membrane. Tricep. IT Band. But certainly not Brain!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #206 on: March 13, 2013, 01:48:19 AM »
Really. Membrane. Uh huh.

I'm really, really happy for you, Azo-chan :)
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #207 on: March 13, 2013, 02:00:07 AM »
Really. Membrane. Uh huh.

I'm really, really happy for you, Azo-chan :)

Thanks! I hope your technical Sims problems all work out as well!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Anna33

« Reply #208 on: March 13, 2013, 12:55:29 PM »
Its a miracle! They are back. :D

Offline Ilessthan3TheSims

• Occult
  • Call me iless :)
« Reply #209 on: March 13, 2013, 01:19:52 PM »
Tricep... there is something wrong with me why do I like that one??? :P
Welcome back Elysi's(of Sunset Valley) ;D