Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 419197 times)

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - We're Back in Business!
« Reply #210 on: March 13, 2013, 01:56:42 PM »
Glad they're back, after all the trouble you had snagging Lolita! Here's to hoping this is the end of your technical difficulties.

...and the weirdest name I've ever seen from the random name generator: a female sim named Christopher. But I've seen a lot that seem to be misspelled, too. Makes me grit my teeth...
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Offline maisie

• Occult
« Reply #211 on: March 13, 2013, 05:09:48 PM »
Yay, they are back!! I'm glad to see the Sunset Valley Elysis again but I hope the Monte Vista part of the family is going to live, too? (Renette was such an unique sim)
And all the cute nooboos. I wonder how many children does call Alex his own?
So, there will be enough possibilities for Bree to choose from. Besides, she is a real cutie. Can't wait to see her grown up since both her parents are so stunning.  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #212 on: March 13, 2013, 06:34:44 PM »
I just spent about 45 Minutes reading this, had a heart attack when I read that it had been moved to the Graveyard, and now I'm happy that you're back!  ;D

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #213 on: March 13, 2013, 07:02:02 PM »
Its a miracle! They are back. :D

Now, I wouldn't call it a miracle . . . a divine act of the Watcher above the Watcher above the Watcher above the Watcher, perhaps. Yes, a miracle.

Tricep... there is something wrong with me why do I like that one??? :P
Welcome back Elysi's(of Sunset Valley) ;D

Not at all! I myself am seriously hoping to use that name at some point!

Glad they're back, after all the trouble you had snagging Lolita! Here's to hoping this is the end of your technical difficulties.

...and the weirdest name I've ever seen from the random name generator: a female sim named Christopher. But I've seen a lot that seem to be misspelled, too. Makes me grit my teeth...

I love Lolita so much--she is truly one of the prettiest original townie female sims I have ever seen, right up there with Emma!

I've seen a couple of weird ones--brothers named Terry Keenan and Keenan Keenan, for one thing! Don't ask.

Yay, they are back!! I'm glad to see the Sunset Valley Elysis again but I hope the Monte Vista part of the family is going to live, too? (Renette was such an unique sim)
And all the cute nooboos. I wonder how many children does call Alex his own?
So, there will be enough possibilities for Bree to choose from. Besides, she is a real cutie. Can't wait to see her grown up since both her parents are so stunning.  ;D

Naturally! I love all my Elysi's with equal love *halo*, but since the Sunset Valleyians started first, it is only fair that they achieve Immortality first. And Renette truly was stunning, as is Bree!
Let's see . . . there's Salvador, Donna, Marisol, Kip(?), Seneca, another McIrish I can't remember, JoAnna, Brain, Lionel, two girl twins, and another pregnant woman in-game . . . and those are just the ones I can remember off the top of my head!
I might just pair Bree up with Brandon due to space issues, and because he's quite cute, but we'll have to see who she likes!

I just spent about 45 Minutes reading this, had a heart attack when I read that it had been moved to the Graveyard, and now I'm happy that you're back!  ;D

Wow, 45 minutes? I feel so loved! Yes, we are back from the Graveyard and ready to roll!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 3/13
« Reply #214 on: March 13, 2013, 07:53:47 PM »
Chapter 26 - A Real Family?

"BOW BEFORE RUFUS!"

Yes, the name was Mom's idea. Please, please don't ask.

Brandon celebrated his teenage birthday in an anticlimactic celebration of uno. I would have preferred for him to stay a child forever, despite violating dynasty rules and so on. After all, since he's a teenager--hormones. And the only underage girl is my daughter--who is way out of his league, by the way!

I know Mom is in favor of him, if only because he likes the color blue and helps her with her voodoo, but . . . no. Just, no. If he so much as looks at my daughter, I will have a chainsaw through his middle before he can say, "No! I am unworthy!"

We immediately took a trip to France--we meaning Kaylynn, Brandon, and I. Kaylynn started tutoring her son in logic and sculpting, since he maxed painting as a child.

Meanwhile, I got down to supermaxing sculpting for once and for all, but my mind was on my family, and Bree especially. Being in the house I once hoped to build our family in didn't help matters.

Soon enough, they joined me in the studio for sculpting challenges. Brandon and I worked on becoming Ice Personalities, while Kaylynn finished up making five of each medium. Soon enough, Langerak the Younger achieved his lifetime wish as a teenager--a wish that had taken Kaylynn until the elder stage to achieve. Insane, isn't it?

Incidentally, our sculpting made us enough money to buy this castle! I'm sure Mom will love it when I show her the pictures--she always was one for the fairytales.

Have I mentioned how freaky French paparazzi are? This one just sat outside all day.

And then there's the French maid. I won't even explain this one.

We stayed in France for weeks and, just as I had foreseen, Brandon made a beeline for my daughter the moment we got home! Never mind that she was hungry and screaming with her precious little lungs--no, I am not being irrational!

Mom has no right to accuse me of being irrational--she's the one with a new hobby!

We celebrated Bree's birthday on a bright and sunny autumn day.

She still has most of her mother's features, which I couldn't be happier about. Her pretty brown hair has golden highlights, even though it's tricky to see with her hair pulled back. Bree has a decidedly . . . unique Roman style. You will never know how hard it was for Mom and 'Lita to put her in a dress!

Meanwhile, a not-quite-as-important celebration went on inside.

The evening then descended into party confusion, with the two elderly lovebirds making out all night by the photo booth!

There were plenty of pretty young women at our house, but I only had eyes for one. And she wasn't Marisol McIrish.

Speaking of pretty young women (not really), Alexander and Anne's older son, Lionel, age into a young fairy with pink wings! He's bald, just like his sister.

Kip McIrish finally aged up. Here he is, and there's Marisol reading in the background.

The world forgot it wasn't summer for a few days, and we spent the time playing and having water balloon fights. Of course, all the games were started by Bree--she's an active child and loves nothing more than throwing things at Brandon and her old man!

For lunch, we hung out at the diner every day. The four of us are almost like a real family--mother and father with teenage son and child daughter.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - A Real Family?
« Reply #215 on: March 13, 2013, 08:59:57 PM »

I dunno, Nickerdoodle (and omg, I'm sorry I called him Jayjay! I do know the difference!) but with those lavender eyes Brandon looks like a pretty good match for Bree. Plus? Alliteration! And the French maid is just . . . yeah, I don't even know what to make of that. Maybe he thought showing some skin would improve his odds of being noticed for a dynasty spouse?  :P

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #216 on: March 13, 2013, 09:36:59 PM »
You can always tell a French maid from a Sunset Valley maid! :-X
My heart broke a little bit when Nickyboy said the line about almost being a real family. (You don't need to have blood to be a family Nickyboy!)
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #217 on: March 13, 2013, 10:06:01 PM »
Brandon and Bree...sounds to me like a winning combo. Don't tell her Daddy that though. :P

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #218 on: March 13, 2013, 11:46:19 PM »
I dunno, Nickerdoodle (and omg, I'm sorry I called him Jayjay! I do know the difference!) but with those lavender eyes Brandon looks like a pretty good match for Bree. Plus? Alliteration! And the French maid is just . . . yeah, I don't even know what to make of that. Maybe he thought showing some skin would improve his odds of being noticed for a dynasty spouse?  :P

Me lovey them lavender eyes! And he's pretty good-looking overall, with no extreme facial deformities (read: Arlo. Have I mentioned Arlo is a fairy? He's really trying to stick around and join the dynasty!) and who doesn't love alliteration? I really don't know what was up with the maid . . .

You can always tell a French maid from a Sunset Valley maid! :-X
My heart broke a little bit when Nickyboy said the line about almost being a real family. (You don't need to have blood to be a family Nickyboy!)

*Wipes away tear* Yes, poor Nickerooni . . . so sad about the life that might have been. Watch it, float away on the breeze . . . and the pelican ate it!

Brandon and Bree...sounds to me like a winning combo. Don't tell her Daddy that though. :P

I think it's adorable when dads are overprotective. Especially Nickini!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #219 on: March 14, 2013, 12:03:57 AM »
I am totally Team Brandon. Just saying.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #220 on: March 14, 2013, 12:27:50 AM »
Since Arlo's still alive...Team Arlo for life.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #221 on: March 14, 2013, 01:08:58 AM »

Ooh! I forgot that Arlo's still kicking around. I'm changing my vote. At least he'd get some original townie blood back into the mix. :D

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #222 on: March 14, 2013, 01:22:20 AM »
I am totally Team Brandon. Just saying.

Ditto on that! The best strategy for getting readers to root for a specific pairing is to have the dad absolutely disapprove. It's an old trick I learned from a leprechaun.

Ooh! I forgot that Arlo's still kicking around. I'm changing my vote. At least he'd get some original townie blood back into the mix. :D

Nope. Not happening. Not on your life, so don't even bother!

Nuh-uh. Not in this universe!

Never. Never!

I refuse to destroy the gene pool I have worked so carefully to create!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #223 on: March 14, 2013, 01:55:30 AM »
Okay, random thingy:

I was just peeking through all my old photos when I found something I think is pretty cool!

Thornton and Serena on their first date.

Nicholas and Lolita in early days of pregnancy.

I think this is really just the cutest thing because . . . well, they're at the same table, and it's night and then it's day with a rainbow . . .  ;D

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #224 on: March 14, 2013, 01:05:27 PM »
!!  I want a rainbow.

I do have a fondness for those purple eyes.  We'll just have to let Bree decide for herself!

anything