Author Topic: The Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty Challenge  (Read 2941794 times)

Leontine

Re: The Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #1575 on: December 15, 2010, 02:19:45 PM »
Congrats, Samoth!
I'm far away from this achievement, still at the planing stage. So much only: I thought about doing seven deadly sins, but that seemed to... bad and might not be childproof for storytelling. So now I chose the seven virtues. Lets see how this works out.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1576 on: December 15, 2010, 02:34:21 PM »
Yep, I had a brief confused moment when I discovered that the link for the images is above it not below it and that was why they were all showing up in the wrong place. She completed everything, she is my first ever Sim to make and eat Ambrosia and I am so happy!  ;D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #1577 on: December 16, 2010, 05:32:09 AM »
Metro,

I'm having some trouble with my game file.  I'm not able to get the family home from Egypt.  It's getting stuck on the loading screen.  I've done a forced exit three times already.  And now I'm trying to get them home with a previous save file.  No luck so far.  It seems to be stuck at the same place on the loading screen.  I may need to go back to the file I saved prior to the vacation.  Will it be ok if I do that and just make up the time I've lost?
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1578 on: December 16, 2010, 06:34:20 AM »
Metro,

I'm having some trouble with my game file.  I'm not able to get the family home from Egypt.  It's getting stuck on the loading screen.  I've done a forced exit three times already.  And now I'm trying to get them home with a previous save file.  No luck so far.  It seems to be stuck at the same place on the loading screen.  I may need to go back to the file I saved prior to the vacation.  Will it be ok if I do that and just make up the time I've lost?

Sure.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #1579 on: December 16, 2010, 11:45:13 AM »
Pam, so sorry to hear, all that work on mixology  and now you have to do it all over again. Wish you a lot of patience.
I had a smaller tech issue, I had 3 deaths on one party so game gave me some bugs, again map tags were gone, none came to another 2 parties legendary host were hosting, and finaly it froze while processing when Sim was added to family by marriage. It was processing for good 15 minutes until I gave up (I managed to make and drink a cup of coffee in meantime). I lost only 1 Sim day, and game looks fine now, but still not shore what to do when things like this happen but to quit game (I had to use task manager to turn it of).

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1580 on: December 16, 2010, 04:08:12 PM »
What a bummer! I am quite pleased with Gabriella's progress, she is already at level 8 Writing and still a YA. Just need to take a break for building the mansion to save up for her Properties.  :-\ I can't wait to be able to finish or even get the second floor done on it! But with only $12,000 a day it is a bit slow at advancing, I am hoping that when Cemre can catch Deathfish he will get a perfect one and Diana can clone it on the Omni. Talking of the Omni Plant I am having trouble, when Diana is told by me to go and order some Omni Seeds the action disappears when she stands by the mailbox but she does nothing?

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1581 on: December 16, 2010, 04:12:48 PM »
Talking of the Omni Plant I am having trouble, when Diana is told by me to go and order some Omni Seeds the action disappears when she stands by the mailbox but she does nothing?

This came up before somewhere. Do a search with Omni plant. I'll try and find it too.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1582 on: December 16, 2010, 04:23:53 PM »
I found that Leto and Revolution have had this, no one seems to have found a way around it.  :-\

Thread - Page 2/3

Chsharpe

« Reply #1583 on: December 17, 2010, 04:18:11 PM »
Now I know you can't kill any sims of your own in the dynasty but what about sims not under your control if its not cheat related.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1584 on: December 17, 2010, 04:24:27 PM »
Now I know you can't kill any sims of your own in the dynasty but what about sims not under your control if its not cheat related.

Tell me what you had in mind and what purpose it would serve you.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #1585 on: December 17, 2010, 04:37:23 PM »
I didn't lose all my Mixology progress after all.  I went back to a different save and was able to return to Sunset Valley finally.

About the Omni, it's a bug since Late Night came out.  Most people cannot order Omni seeds.  EA has to patch it.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #1586 on: December 18, 2010, 02:42:57 PM »
I'm not sure if this has been covered or not, but are we allowed to use the time machine?

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1587 on: December 18, 2010, 04:12:42 PM »
I'm not sure if this has been covered or not, but are we allowed to use the time machine?

Yes. There's obviously a risk of returning with a child, so if that happens, make me aware of it and we'll go from there.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #1588 on: December 18, 2010, 04:23:05 PM »
Ok, Thank you.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1589 on: December 18, 2010, 04:43:59 PM »
Too be safe I would get a legitimate Heir before time travelling since then it would just be a spare child. Also is it possible to duplicate Ambrosia? Diana can buy the Replicator thingy but I do not know whether to save it for a Unique reward or not.

anything