Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 764307 times)

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #930 on: January 28, 2012, 01:40:19 PM »
Oops!  That's not good!  Sure, if you don't mind, give it another try.  I'm not in a rush for this house.  Thanks for your efforts so far!   :)

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #931 on: January 28, 2012, 01:41:49 PM »
Oops!  That's not good!  Sure, if you don't mind, give it another try.  I'm not in a rush for this house.  Thanks for your efforts so far!   :)

I know it isn't really my thing, but do you mind if I try this one? I'd like to try another European house because the one for my contest I don't think came out well. :P
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
  • I love tea :)
« Reply #932 on: January 28, 2012, 01:53:45 PM »
Nope not good at all. But I'm determined to get a house done for you.  :)
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #933 on: January 28, 2012, 02:57:25 PM »
Zapkid, you're more than welcome to have at it as well, I don't mind.  This kind of family is one I play often, so more than one house to fit the bill is always useful.   :)

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
« Reply #934 on: January 28, 2012, 03:04:13 PM »
I'm so sorry but when I try to build large houses or any type of house my game crashes. So I'm afraid I won't be able to build the house for you CSquared.  :-[

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #935 on: January 28, 2012, 03:38:04 PM »
I'm so sorry but when I try to build large houses or any type of house my game crashes. So I'm afraid I won't be able to build the house for you CSquared.  :-[

I guess I'll be taking over then. :(
Ah well, I should be excited! But this is a new style for me, so I'm still uncertain. :P

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #936 on: January 28, 2012, 04:00:56 PM »

Hey, don't worry about it!  I appreciate the effort and time you've already taken, Simsclacla.   :)

Thanks, Zapkid!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
« Reply #937 on: January 28, 2012, 04:12:24 PM »
I guess I'll be taking over then. :(
Ah well, I should be excited! But this is a new style for me, so I'm still uncertain. :P
I think you'd do great. I mean your awesome at modern so you've got to be great at a different style.  ;D

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #938 on: January 28, 2012, 04:18:42 PM »
I think you'd do great. I mean your awesome at modern so you've got to be great at a different style.  ;D

Yay more pressure! Just kidding. :P
We'll see how I do. I'm not really that good though- I'm horrible at roofs.
Gonna stop being a downer; wish me luck! :P

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #939 on: January 28, 2012, 06:42:35 PM »
CSquared: Do you like what I'm doing? Here's some pictures so far.

Is it too fancy or too big? I'm nervous because- once again -this is not my type of style that I do all the time. ::)

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #940 on: January 28, 2012, 07:02:03 PM »
My request about Queenstown can come down now. I wanted it for beauty, and Union Cove filled that!

Can someone please build me this house?

Specifications: 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms. I'd like it to be a modern house. Can you please build it so that it has a wall of windows suitable for overlooking a sea? I'd like it to be 60 x 60 so it can fit on the Legacy Lot. One of the bedrooms should be a child's bedroom, another should be suitable for a guest suite, and finally, one must be a nursery. Please include a Laundry Room, a Swimming Pool, a Tennis Court (green flooring with fences to make the court markings and net) and a basement Garage. There should be an outdoor entertaining area.
Budget: Keep it below $400,000 please.
EP/SP Content: I have WA, AMB, LN, GEN, and Pets. I also have FLS, and HELS.
Store Content: Please keep it to a minimum, but if you do use it, please use this stuff:
Ford Focus Thrill Seeker Pack
Haute Hip Double Bed (nothing else from the Haute Hip collection)
Modern HDTV by Webbsta Industries

Thank you!

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #941 on: January 28, 2012, 07:08:50 PM »
I like that very much, Zap!   I really liked the mix of wood and stone around the front door!  And the landscaping!  Could you maybe lighten up the colors on the stone?  I had pictured it lighter.   Otherwise, I think it's very nice.   ;)

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #942 on: January 28, 2012, 07:25:12 PM »
Thanks CSquared! Sure I'll lighten it up a bit. :)

@Seabody: I would love to try this. Not sure about budget though. Just kidding; might as well make it unlimited because you can't really go beyond that! (Unless you load bathrooms with HDTV'S) ::)

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #943 on: January 28, 2012, 07:26:38 PM »
@Seabody: I would love to try this. Not sure about budget though. Just kidding; might as well make it unlimited because you can't really go beyond that! (Unless you load bathrooms with HDTV'S) ::)

I would say unlimited, but I have a millionaire family I'd like to move in here, and I'd like them to have at least $600,000 left to throw around.

EDIT: And thank you Zap! Take your time, I don't have my Simming computer right now (it's being fixed).

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #944 on: January 28, 2012, 07:28:11 PM »
I would say unlimited, but I have a millionaire family I'd like to move in here, and I'd like them to have at least $600,000 left to throw around.

EDIT: And thank you Zap! Take your time, I don't have my Simming computer right now (it's being fixed).

They're gonna be pretty spoiled, I bet. And your welcome! I'll get started soon 8) (But not immediately, since I actually have a life out of the Sims.)

anything