Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 764051 times)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #600 on: July 26, 2011, 07:41:44 AM »
of course, we aren't 10 years old kids(sorry if offended anyone) we are doing this for fun,  this isn't a competion  ;D
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #601 on: July 29, 2011, 12:31:52 AM »
Woah, Sculptress! As soon as I get my game installed on my brand new PC, I'll download it. Thank you! Samoht, my request may come down now.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #602 on: July 29, 2011, 01:54:12 AM »
Sorry pally, but I can't make you a pool as I've got a lot of school things to do. Otherwise I would've built it by now!

Anyway, I have a request.
Request:Multiple Bars and Clubs that suit Twinbrook
Lot Size:20x30 or 30x30
EP and SP:I have all the expansion packs and stuff packs
Store Content:No store content please
I have gotten the ones from the swap shop and have converted Red Rendezvous into a club.
Thanks to anyone who builds these bars and clubs!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #603 on: July 29, 2011, 01:59:52 AM »
Sorry pally, but I can't make you a pool as I've got a lot of school things to do. Otherwise I would've built it by now!

Anyway, I have a request.
Request:Multiple Bars and Clubs that suit Twinbrook
Lot Size:20x30 or 30x30
EP and SP:I have all the expansion packs and stuff packs
Store Content:No store content please
Thanks to anyone who builds these bars and clubs!

Lucky you, I have two already! Mako Jake's Poolside Club and Twinbrook Brewery Exclusive Lounge. Here's a picture of each:

Is that what you wanted? They each have a little Store Content, but only the free stuff. I'm glad to see another fan of Twinbrook. :)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #604 on: July 29, 2011, 02:05:21 AM »
Ausette, I already had them downloaded as I went looking through and found them. They are great, especially Mako Jake's!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #605 on: July 29, 2011, 02:14:09 AM »
Ah, ok then. I'd recommend converting the Red Rendezvous if you haven't already, all it needs is a new bar, some speakers and maybe a piano. I didn't make any more clubs for Twinbrook because I thought three was enough (Mako Jake's is the club, Twinbrook Brewery is the lounge and The Red Rendezvous is the bar). Thanks for the compliment. :)

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #606 on: July 29, 2011, 12:17:25 PM »
Done with my addition, Pally! I made it outdoors, and probably too modern for your taste, but here it is anyways.

Tell my if you like :)
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #607 on: July 29, 2011, 04:24:26 PM »
Thanks jen2912. I have put it in the swap shop - at least I think I've done it right. It's not listed yet but I'm guessing it's just taking a while to upload? Cheers

It's still not listed. The upload must've been canceled for some reason. Could you please upload it again, or did you upload it to the exchange?

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #608 on: July 29, 2011, 05:00:08 PM »
@ ZapKid, have you used Content from the new Stuff Pack in that Pool? It looks good and everything but I don't know if Pally has that SP or not.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #609 on: July 29, 2011, 05:09:21 PM »
@ ZapKid, have you used Content from the new Stuff Pack in that Pool? It looks good and everything but I don't know if Pally has that SP or not.

I did, but there is only a little stuff (minimal bathroom stuff, chess set). It shouldn't matter if you don't have the stuff pack, It's just that not everything will appear.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

imaGleek

« Reply #610 on: July 29, 2011, 10:09:00 PM »
I'd like to make a request for a modern beach house.

Lot Size: 30x30.

EP and SP:I have all the expansion packs and stuff packs except Town Life Stuff.

Store Content: No store content please.

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #611 on: July 29, 2011, 10:23:31 PM »
Zapkid, I appreciate your effort with the new pool. But it's not exactly what I was picturing. I might put it in my neighbourhood as a second pool, but I'd still like what I was thinking of originally. So, here's some more tips for what I was thinking - if anyone is still thinking of giving it a go?:

I want it to be family-oriented - fun and colourful.
To include a pool, or more than one pool, with some nice curves or imaginative design
More than 1 hot tub, with different themes perhaps?
Those slip/slides that came with generations.
An area with fountain (not in a pool) and sprinklers combined to turn into a playing area for kids.

I'm sorry I wasn't more clear with this to begin with - I think my idea is more solid now that I've seen Zapkid's pool. Also, one more thing, when I put the pool on the 40x40 lot, it looked a little small in the middle, so it would be good to have a pool that would make good use of all that space.

But Zapkid, it's a lovely pool in it's own right - nice clean modern feel to it. :)

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #612 on: July 29, 2011, 10:47:02 PM »
Zapkid, I appreciate your effort with the new pool. But it's not exactly what I was picturing. I might put it in my neighbourhood as a second pool, but I'd still like what I was thinking of originally. So, here's some more tips for what I was thinking - if anyone is still thinking of giving it a go?:

I want it to be family-oriented - fun and colourful.
To include a pool, or more than one pool, with some nice curves or imaginative design
More than 1 hot tub, with different themes perhaps?
Those slip/slides that came with generations.
An area with fountain (not in a pool) and sprinklers combined to turn into a playing area for kids.

I'm sorry I wasn't more clear with this to begin with - I think my idea is more solid now that I've seen Zapkid's pool. Also, one more thing, when I put the pool on the 40x40 lot, it looked a little small in the middle, so it would be good to have a pool that would make good use of all that space.

But Zapkid, it's a lovely pool in it's own right - nice clean modern feel to it. :)

I'm not really in the mood to build a second pool. Use it as a secondary, if you wish. You still have 2 pools to go, hopefully with more of what you had in mind.

Gleek: I would love to, but I need more specification. Bedrooms? Bathrooms? Size? I can't really work with what you gave me, but I would still love to build :)

Natsuko

« Reply #613 on: July 29, 2011, 11:26:37 PM »
I'm almost finished with my pool, Pally. I think you'll like it, I've been using "fun" colours, so I hope it turns out right!

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #614 on: July 29, 2011, 11:37:51 PM »
Gogo, I'm currently building a 20x20 dive bar, would that be appropriate to your needs?

anything