Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 764296 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #630 on: August 02, 2011, 02:40:35 PM »
Gogo any venue type community lots in small sizes would be great.  I'm remaking TB and BB and still doing more to BP.  I also want to redo RV.  TB in the swamplands really needs small buildings and my idea was to make a small, separate, artists community there placing lots off of dirt roads and paths where you wouldn't normally find things.  I had done this myself once before and it was just so cool!  I lost that file entirely so am redoing it and just wanted to incorporate as many buildings our gang made as I could.  Remember the Descendant of daVinci challenge?  I started it after that as I did that challenge in TB. 

You know those little island things close to the bigger beach area? I found I can actually place three lots there so I thought it would be cool to have a little bar, snack area, kids play area, but definitely beach themed, or castaway themed.  In the swampy area I wanted kind of an antebellum southern appeal or a funky artist from the 60's psycadelic look, or maybe go ultra modern.  Whatever your creative brain comes up with.  Same goes for small houses for that area.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #631 on: August 02, 2011, 07:57:27 PM »
I finished pally's requested pool, feel free to check it out at the swap shop "here
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #632 on: August 02, 2011, 08:05:48 PM »
You know those little island things close to the bigger beach area? I found I can actually place three lots there so I thought it would be cool to have a little bar, snack area, kids play area, but definitely beach themed, or castaway themed.  In the swampy area I wanted kind of an antebellum southern appeal or a funky artist from the 60's psycadelic look, or maybe go ultra modern.  Whatever your creative brain comes up with.  Same goes for small houses for that area.

I am totally taking and building this request. *Goes over cool ways to make a swamp home to look modern*
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #633 on: August 02, 2011, 11:08:30 PM »
Thanks so much to kiko for my pool. The request can be taken down now :)

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #634 on: August 02, 2011, 11:54:48 PM »
Would someone mind building me a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, preferably on Recurve Strand (community lot, so rezoning needed)? I have all EP's and HELS.
Maximum Cost - $60-70,000. (Oh, and please use no store content.)

I think I'd also like a community lot, but the theme/building escapes me. :-\ I will report back.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #635 on: August 04, 2011, 04:03:41 PM »
I am totally taking and building this request. *Goes over cool ways to make a swamp home to look modern*

WHOO HOO!  You go my friend!  Can hardly wait! *dreams of swampy Utopia*

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #636 on: August 05, 2011, 02:18:26 PM »
Done! The most modern building in all of Twinbrook's Swamp!
I used an elevator instead of stairs because of space limitations, and the outdoors doesn't have any swamp related items at all, but the rest I think I pulled off quite nicely. Photo time!

Outdoor Front (Day):

Outdoor Front (Night):

Study:

Bedroom:

Bathroom:

Expect it on the swap shop soon!

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #637 on: August 05, 2011, 02:45:55 PM »
WHooo hooo!  Awesome!!!  Heading to the download!  Artists studio, please?

----------
My No Buy Story

Sportsfan

« Reply #638 on: August 05, 2011, 02:47:19 PM »
That looks nice zapkid.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #639 on: August 05, 2011, 03:00:56 PM »
I have to agree. Zap, that is spectacular... Simply breathtaking, both exterior and interior! Job well done. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #640 on: August 05, 2011, 06:00:09 PM »
Artists studio, please?

Wow, that sounds like fun. I will HAVE to get on this (And you guessed it: It will be modern.)  ;D

Thanks for you're kind words on the home everyone, I'm gratified :)

Edit: Thinking it over, I'm confused. Do you want a community place with easels and whatnot, or a small home with a studio inside?

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #641 on: August 06, 2011, 02:39:55 AM »
Mmmmm, kind of a combo.  It has to be very small so it can be tall, (I like those spiral stairs).  Like a 10x15 lot and/or the next size up.  Has to have very small living quarters, sparse for a bachelor artist type and mostly be studio where folks can come look and he can sculpt and paint.  I see him as rather eccentric and reclusive.  Favorite colors.....hmm, no browns or autumn colors and nothing super bright, like electric blue or green not so good except as accents.  Oh, phooey.  You decorate it, I'll love it.

Is there anyway to make a sound stage or a recording studio?  Not IN a house, just as a downloadable items?  Hmmm, or a very, very cool house WITH a recording studio AND a sound stage?  Can be large.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #642 on: August 06, 2011, 10:04:58 AM »
Is there anyway to make a sound stage or a recording studio?  Not IN a house, just as a downloadable items?  Hmmm, or a very, very cool house WITH a recording studio AND a sound stage?  Can be large.

....That, would, be, AWESOME! I am SO on it.  ;D

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #643 on: August 06, 2011, 01:08:48 PM »
Hehehe.  Zap, you make my life soooooo easy!  Cyber hugs!

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #644 on: August 06, 2011, 01:36:07 PM »
You're welcome! I'm going to make the recording studio (and only a recording studio, I can't juggle a sound stage and 4 other lots at once, sorry  :'() a community lot, and it will be pretty small (20x20), but I do hope you enjoy it anyways  :)