Author Topic: You know you've played too much Sims when..  (Read 428573 times)

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
Re: You know you've played too much Sims when..
« Reply #975 on: December 18, 2012, 03:11:41 PM »
Or how about when your 2 months pregnant with morning sickness lying on the couch with your hubby behind you playing the Sims.  You hear the baby chimes after woohoo and you demand it be turned down so you don't have to hear the sound effect of a Sim barfing because it'll make YOU barf!   :P  >:(

that is too funny! You are definitely a sim addict if that happens to you!

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #976 on: December 18, 2012, 03:16:24 PM »
I'm currently launching Sims and it is taking about 100 years to load. I've got loads of other stuff I need to do right now before I go to bed but for some reason that I can't quite explain, I'm prioritising Sims over everything else. Addicted or what?  ;D
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #977 on: December 18, 2012, 03:17:53 PM »
Not so much for playing too much but addiction: you are leaving for 10 day holiday in 4 days and have not washed clothes you need to pack nor have cleaned the apartment because you are too busy playing sims. Oh add barely getting anything done for Christmas (presents, decorations etc) but your sims home is decorated for snowflake day....

I agree. My husband has started writing me notes: Today, the electrician comes: clean the kitchen. Tomorrow; the terrace dudes come; clean the bathrooms. Etc., etc.... He knows I play all day. Also, mail the grandkids gifts, order the meat for our guests. He's right. I'm very forgetful and get too lost in my game.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #978 on: December 18, 2012, 04:30:17 PM »
When you are playing another game and use the controls from Sims to play.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Katie123urgreat

• Causton CID
  • Occult
« Reply #979 on: December 18, 2012, 08:16:44 PM »
When you are playing another game and use the controls from Sims to play.
I've had that happen heaps of times!

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

DS Ben Jones: I appreciated your trust over the Masons thing.
DCI Tom Barnaby: Trust, Jones, is something hard to win, easy to lose, and never to be taken lightly.
Jones: William Shakespeare, sir?
Barnaby: No! Thomas Barnaby.
-Midsomer Murders

Chuckles_82

« Reply #980 on: December 18, 2012, 10:52:23 PM »
When you are out shopping, and you see a Claaaw machine, and you smile, because the first thing you think about is 'cheating the system'.

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #981 on: December 18, 2012, 11:27:38 PM »
When you are out shopping, and you see a Claaaw machine, and you smile, because the first thing you think about is 'cheating the system'.
Can you cheat on the Claaaw game?
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #982 on: December 18, 2012, 11:47:50 PM »
Can you cheat on the Claaaw game?

Only if you're a fairy.

Not so much for playing too much but addiction: you are leaving for 10 day holiday in 4 days and have not washed clothes you need to pack nor have cleaned the apartment because you are too busy playing sims. Oh add barely getting anything done for Christmas (presents, decorations etc) but your sims home is decorated for snowflake day....

This is literally happening to me right now. I just realised I not only haven't got any Christmas presents but haven't even thought what to pack for vacation...and instead of doing that, I am loading my game right now.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #983 on: December 18, 2012, 11:55:42 PM »
When you start planning game strategies in your sleep, and have weird nightmares about failing dynasties.
Whenever I try to think about the next day in real life, I see the entire control panel, complete with moodlets, corresponding to the imagined actions. And, when stuck in social situations, I start using the interactions sims have with each other. I've gotten a few weird looks.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Free SIM

• Nooboo
    • Free Sim cards
« Reply #984 on: December 20, 2012, 05:07:52 AM »
when after a hard days Sims you step away from your PC and expect everyone to behave like Sims

Anna33

« Reply #985 on: December 20, 2012, 11:08:51 AM »
I was drinking hot chocolate and playing sims before bed, when i fell asleep my dream was about sims crossed with harvest moon, in the morning I couldn't get up I was too happy dreaming. So now I MUST create some of the sims I saw in my sleep. (YAY SIMS)

Offline aAa

• Townie
« Reply #986 on: January 02, 2013, 02:55:26 AM »
You know you played too much Sims when you and your pets have a Simself. My cat's (past and present) have both a Sims 2 and a Sims 3 Version.  ;D

@Fez: I actually assigned the "Loved" moodlet for my cat today.  ;D

Jeana and Pam have this moodlet:

Oh I have another one! You know you're addicted to Sims when you feel bad for people who aren't real!  ;D

I know this is an old post, but i "accidentally" moused over the pictures because I did not know the moodlets!  ;D <does not have Pets>

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #987 on: January 02, 2013, 07:35:49 AM »
The first one is Feels Loved, but I don't know the second one.
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #988 on: January 02, 2013, 07:50:37 AM »
I think the second one is the playtime? moodlet they get when your Sim plays or spend time with them.
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Anna33

« Reply #989 on: January 02, 2013, 07:59:17 AM »
The second one is "Kitty playtime" for cat lover sims.