Author Topic: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part XII: Karma (Sept 3) COMPLETE  (Read 108531 times)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 26: Getting Older (March 2)
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2015, 02:59:55 PM »
The birthdays certainly all roll together in Sims. I hope they have a nooboo soon  :D
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 26: Getting Older (March 2)
« Reply #76 on: March 04, 2015, 05:23:48 PM »
The birthdays certainly all roll together in Sims. I hope they have a nooboo soon  :D

Your wish is my command :)

Chapter 27- The Final Bridgeport Heir

With my nectar being served at some of the finest restaurants and locations in Bridgeport, I was starting to gain some notoriety in the nectar making world. In fact, I was even awarded a medal of honor at City Hall.

It was perfect timing that I received the medal when I did because I was quickly closing in on completing my requirements. I continued working on my last few requirements, which was to continue to work on crafting the finest nectar.

I whipped up a few more bottles of perfect nectar and completed my requirements. I smiled immediately at the realization and felt so relieved that this great weight was lifted off my shoulders. Plus, now Lucky and I could finally have a child, which we have been wanting for quite some time.

I had done it. I completed my requirements and was really looking forward to bringing in the next heir.

The Third Heir

Name: Aspen Sakura
Born: Week 13, Day 7
Traits: Hates the Outdoors, Easily Impressed, Perfectionist, Lucky, Born Saleswoman
Unique Maxed Job: Nectar Maker
Two Best Friends: Wogan Hemlock, Buck Mercado
Three Skill Challenges: Mix Master, Flavorful Feet, Nectar Maker
Four Opportunities: Guitar Up!, Some Hogan Rock, In the End, Musical Assembly
Items Added to Collection: Nectar bottles
Career Rewards: Nectar Making Certificate, Nectar Making Trophy

Lifetime Wish: Bottomless Nectar Cellar
Favorite Color: Hot Pink
Spouse: Lucky Sakura

I had been out running some errands when I discovered the wonderful news: Lucky and I were going to be parents!

I quickly rushed home to tell Lucky the good news. He had just come inside from helping Uncle Dayton with the garden when I told him. Lucky was thrilled.

Lucky sent me off to a spa treatment as a surprise, which I was grateful for. While he waited for me, he found a nice spot on the beach to work on his fishing skill for his job at the science lab.

The spa did certainly help to relax me and ease my aches and pains but that didn't last too long. I went into labor a short time later after taking a brief swim in the local pool.

Lucky and I rushed to the hospital to bring in our little baby.

A short time later, Lucky and I were over the moon to welcome in our little girl, Vienna. Her traits are Loves the Outdoors and Excitable.

It was a bittersweet moment to remodel my Dad's parents room but we needed to do so for little Vienna. Her favorite color is white, so we decorated accordingly.

Now that my time as the active heir was coming to an end, I thought about what I wanted to do next. I decided that I wanted to stick around for a while to help my daughter in her requirements, so I took a potion to help me do that.

Dad was so in love with his granddaughter. He was relieved that he got a chance to see her and spend time with her before he needed to sacrifice himself to the dynasty.

In addition to Vienna's arrival, we had more good news in the family. Uncle Dayton reached the top of the military and became an astronaut. That worked out really well because he could participate in his job while still helping out in the dynasty like he has been for all these years.

Because of Uncle Dayton's great news, Lucky and I agreed to let him bring Vienna up to the cake on her birthday.

Here is Vienna. Too. Cute. For. Words.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 27: The Final Bridgeport Heir (March 4)
« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2015, 07:55:29 AM »
Congratulations to Aspen, I love the nectar making career. And welcome to Vienna, same name I used for one of my heirs in my Life State dynasty  ;)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 27: The Final Bridgeport Heir (March 4)
« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2015, 11:54:45 AM »
Congratulations to Aspen, I love the nectar making career. And welcome to Vienna, same name I used for one of my heirs in my Life State dynasty  ;)

Vienna is such a pretty name  :D

Chapter 28- Treasured Moments

I began working with Vienna on her toddler skills. We started by learning how to talk. Vienna seemed particularly interested when I spoke to her about the plants that I used for my nectar making.

Now that Dad was getting older, Uncle Dayton wanted to spend as much time as he could with his nephew.

They attempted to play catch. I was afraid someone was going to get hurt...

Later that night, Mom and Dad went to bed. Mom woke up, feeling somewhat funny, and we soon knew why.

We awoke to hearing Dad's cries and we all rushed into his room.

We weren't ready for Mom to go but she gracefully accepted her handshake from Grim and then she was gone.

RIP Nicola Valla, aged 57

With Mom's passing, Dad knew that his time could come at any moment. He wanted to spend as much time as he could with little Vienna.

Lucky and I agreed to let Dad take over working with Vienna on her toddler skills so that he could make the most of his time left.

Vienna seemed pretty happy with spending all this time together with her grandpa.

Lucky smiled when he brought in a gift one morning that was addressed to Vienna. It was a doll, similar to the one that I had received as a child. I smiled as well because I knew that gift was so very special.

Vienna got to enjoy a little bit of play time before it was time for her to age up into a child. We let Dad bring her up to the cake.

While Vienna went to go pick out her new wardrobe, Lucky and I updated her room.

And here is big girl Vienna.

She gained the Family Oriented trait.

And, speaking of family, Dad immediately set out to work on helping Vienna start off school with stellar grades. She sat there and listened to everything that Dad had to say. I know that these are some of the memories that we would all treasure as the dynasty went on.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 28: Treasured Moments (March 7)
« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2015, 02:26:07 PM »
RIP Nicola, 57 is a pretty good age. Vienna looks adorable as a toddler and a child. I'm dreading the next post, I hope it doesn't involve what I think it will.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 28: Treasured Moments (March 7)
« Reply #80 on: March 09, 2015, 02:59:32 PM »
RIP Nicola, 57 is a pretty good age. Vienna looks adorable as a toddler and a child. I'm dreading the next post, I hope it doesn't involve what I think it will.

It does, sadly  :(

Chapter 28- Tombstone

Lucky was steadily rising in his career. He came home one afternoon with a bright smile on his face, telling me that he had completed his lifetime wish of becoming a Creature Robot Cross Breeder.

Even though I could no longer see it, both Vienna and Lucky told me that Vienna's doll had grown up along with her.

She seemed pretty excited, especially since we told her about her Imaginary Friend heritage. Vienna herself was not an IF, but she did descend from the life state.

Dad was watching Vienna play with her doll when he stood up from the table with a frown.

We thought he might be answering his phone call but what was really happening was far worse that we could have imagined.

We knew that this moment was going to come- had to come- but hoped it wouldn't come for quite some time. Dad, however, knew that he did all he could for the dynasty and he was ready to be reunited with Mom, his parents and his grandparents. He shook Grim's hand and accepted his final requirement with grace.

Vienna now had the final tombstone needed to move to the next town.

Thanks for everything, Dad. We won't let your sacrifice go to waste.

RIP- Kenai Sakura, aged 65

Vienna was very saddened at the loss of her grandfather. We all were hurt by the loss of Dad, but she took it especially hard. She knew that he gave himself up so she could succeed. That night, Vienna asked if she could lay in my bed until she fell asleep. I agreed and read her a bedtime story. It was one of the books that Dad read all the time about logic.

That made Vienna feel a little better about the whole situation.

It also helped that Vienna's next birthday was right around the corner. She was looking forward to finally being able to start working on her skills.

Here is teenage Vienna.

As expected, she gained the Green Thumb trait.

After picking out her new wardrobe, there was only one thing on Vienna's mind.

Before allowing her to go help him in the garden, Uncle Dayton made sure that Vienna had good grades for school.

It was late in the evening when Uncle Dayton and Vienna finished studying but that didn't stop her from venturing out in the garden. Vienna had been waiting for this moment for quite a while.

Thanks to Uncle Dayton, Vienna was able to join the gardener career rather quickly. They knew that if her crops were anywhere near as good as his, Vienna would be a gardening hero in no time.

Back at home, I felt a little sick. I thought that maybe I was stressed out with all that had been happening lately...

But that wasn't the case at all. Lucky and I were expecting again!

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 29: Tombstone (March 9)
« Reply #81 on: March 09, 2015, 03:15:52 PM »
Hi, just finished reading all the chapters that I missed. :)
So many things to comment! I congratulate you for all the heirs who met their requirements!

RIP Kenai. I was about to comment on the previous chapter the possibility of his death when the page warning me there was a new post. :-\

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #82 on: March 09, 2015, 06:19:55 PM »
Noo. I knew it was coming but it didn't stop me feeling bummed out. RIP Kenai. Best of luck to Vienna with her garden, she's sure to breeze through with Dayton's help. Another booboo on the way, congrats!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #83 on: March 11, 2015, 02:34:41 PM »
Hi, just finished reading all the chapters that I missed. :)
So many things to comment! I congratulate you for all the heirs who met their requirements!

RIP Kenai. I was about to comment on the previous chapter the possibility of his death when the page warning me there was a new post. :-\

Welcome back  ;D

Noo. I knew it was coming but it didn't stop me feeling bummed out. RIP Kenai. Best of luck to Vienna with her garden, she's sure to breeze through with Dayton's help. Another booboo on the way, congrats!

Gardening definitely was a breeze with Uncle Dayton's help!

Chapter 30- Gardening Master

Vienna spent most of her time in the garden, but she did make time to go to prom when it arrived. She decided to just go with a group of her friends instead of with anyone in particular. Regardless, Vienna had a wonderful time and was even voted Prom Queen.

Of course, I found all that information out while I was at the hospital. Why? I went into labor.

We had a little boy that we named Ashton. He was such a little doll, just like Vienna when she was just a nooboo. With her young adult birthday right around the corner, that seemed like ages ago. That being said, we were all very happy to have another baby in the house. Since Vienna had to move away before she could have a family, this was such a welcome addition to the family.

Speaking of Vienna's birthday, she and Ashton were both aging up on the same day. Vienna went first.

Just like me, she aged up in some unfortunate attire...

Vienna didn't seem concerned about that though because she was more interested in seeing what her little brother looked like.

After the birthday celebration, Vienna took Ashton and they both went to get new outfits. Here is Vienna.

Her final trait was Gatherer.

And here is Ashton. He got my hair and rogue spiceberry eyes (I used those eyes for my founder in my first life states attempt).

And, now that Vienna was a young adult, my time as the active heir was officially over.

Farewell,

Aspen Sakura

Hello! My name is Vienna and I am the last heir for my family's dynasty in Bridgeport. While it was exciting that I would one day get to venture off on my own in a brand new city, I was saddened at the thought of having to leave my family. Especially my little brother. He was just the cutest little thing and I would probably miss him growing up into a handsome young man.

But I know that my family sacrificed a lot for me to get to this point, so I was just going to have to enjoy what time I had to spend here in Bridgeport.

Ashton quickly mastered his skills and then was given some play time before he was set to have his child birthday.

I got to have some play time with Ashton before it was time for his nap. Once he was asleep, I headed downstairs to the garden to work. I was extremely excited when I maxed the gardening skill!

And, I got a promotion at the same time. Not bad for a day's work!

Vienna's time in Bridgeport is winding down fast. Any guesses on where she's going to end up?

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 30: Gardening Master (March 11)
« Reply #84 on: March 11, 2015, 04:04:00 PM »
This dynasty is so close to changing worlds. I'm intrigued to know which one Vienna moves.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #85 on: March 11, 2015, 04:51:13 PM »
He was such a little doll, just like Vienna when she was just a nooboo.

Is that a pun I'm sensing? ('Cause they're half imaginary friend)

Congrats on almost being done with the world!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #86 on: March 11, 2015, 07:14:23 PM »
Sorry to be so repetitive but Vienna is so beautiful and Ashton with his eyes. I'm guessing Monte Vista is the next world? Her name makes me think she's heading for somewhere European.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #87 on: March 14, 2015, 03:13:01 PM »
This dynasty is so close to changing worlds. I'm intrigued to know which one Vienna moves.

I wanted it to be random, so I rolled for a random town for each moving heir. It turned out pretty nicely for each one, the new world seemed to fit them.

Is that a pun I'm sensing? ('Cause they're half imaginary friend)

Congrats on almost being done with the world!

It was an indirect pun. I realized that I did that when I was proofreading and decided to keep it  ::)

Sorry to be so repetitive but Vienna is so beautiful and Ashton with his eyes. I'm guessing Monte Vista is the next world? Her name makes me think she's heading for somewhere European.

No worries! Vienna was just plain gorgeous. I think she is definitely one of the prettiest sims I've ever had, especially because she does not have the generic EA face.

Chapter 31- Goodbye Bridgeport (Part I)

It was time for my baby brother to age up again. I was happy that I was still here to see him grow up into a little boy.

Here is Ashton.

Like Uncle Dayton, Ashton likes the color orange, so he dressed accordingly. Isn't he just the cutest little brother ever?

Speaking of Uncle Dayton, he and Ashton were the best of friends.

While Uncle Dayton was working with Ashton and Mom and Dad were enjoying some time together, I continued working on my requirements. It was a short time later that I completed the last bit that I needed. It was a bittersweet moment, for sure, knowing that I completed all of my requirements. It was a huge weight off of my shoulders, but I knew that I needed to leave my family now. Then again, I was looking forward to the opportunity to move out on my own and experience life outside of Bridgeport.

The Fourth Heir

Name: Vienna Sakura
Born: Week 19, Day 2
Traits: Loves the Outdoors, Excitable, Family Oriented, Green Thumb, Gatherer
Unique Maxed Job: Gardener
Two Best Friends: Pat Sakura, Carmen Willet
Three Skill Challenges: Master Planter, Botanical Boss, Master Farmer
Four Opportunities: Fruit Flambe, A Just-in-Time Harvest, Uncommonly Good, A Bag of Produce
Items Added to Collection: Perfect Harvestables
Career Rewards: Gardening Certificate, Gardening Hero Trophy

Lifetime Wish: Swimming in Cash
Favorite Color: Seafoam
Spouse: You'll have to wait and see!

Summary of the Bridgeport Heirs

The First Heir

Name: London Sakura
Born: Week 1, Day 4
Traits: Artistic, Friendly, Family Oriented, Perfectionist, Virtuoso
Unique Maxed Job: Painter
Two Best Friends: Belisama Hemlock, Vladimir Schlick
Three Skill Challenges: Proficient Painter, Brushmaster, Master Painter
Four Opportunities: The Business of Decor, Local Artists Gallery, The Study of Art, Fresco Fest
Item Added to Collection: Paintings
Career Reward: Painting Certificate, Painting Award

Lifetime Wish: Master of the Arts
Favorite Color: Irish Green
Spouse: Deidre Littler

The Second Heir

Name: Kenai Sakura
Born: Week 8, Day 4
Traits: Genius, Brave, Family Oriented, Supernatural Fan, Nurturing
Unique Maxed Job: Ghost Hunter
Two Best Friends: Malik Hurst, Garry Werner
Three Skill Challenges: Master Chemist, Celestial Explorer, Skill Professor
Four Opportunities: Fixing the Celestial Slump, Riddle Away, A French Puzzler, Taking Down Sinclair
Items Added to Collection: Palladium
Career Rewards: Spooky Trophy, Ghost Hunter Medal

Lifetime Wish: Paranormal Profiteer
Favorite Color: Spice Brown
Spouse: Nicola Valla

The Third Heir

Name: Aspen Sakura
Born: Week 13, Day 7
Traits: Hates the Outdoors, Easily Impressed, Perfectionist, Lucky, Born Saleswoman
Unique Maxed Job: Nectar Maker
Two Best Friends: Wogan Hemlock, Buck Mercado
Three Skill Challenges: Mix Master, Flavorful Feet, Nectar Maker
Four Opportunities: Guitar Up!, Some Hogan Rock, In the End, Musical Assembly
Items Added to Collection: Nectar bottles
Career Rewards: Nectar Making Certificate, Nectar Making Trophy

Lifetime Wish: Bottomless Nectar Cellar
Favorite Color: Hot Pink
Spouse: Lucky Sakura

The Fourth Heir

Name: Vienna Sakura
Born: Week 19, Day 2
Traits: Loves the Outdoors, Excitable, Family Oriented, Green Thumb, Gatherer
Unique Maxed Job: Gardener
Two Best Friends: Pat Sakura, Carmen Willet
Three Skill Challenges: Master Planter, Botanical Boss, Master Farmer
Four Opportunities: Fruit Flambe, A Just-in-Time Harvest, Uncommonly Good, A Bag of Produce
Items Added to Collection: Perfect Harvestables
Career Rewards: Gardening Certificate, Gardening Hero Trophy

Lifetime Wish: Swimming in Cash
Favorite Color: Seafoam
Spouse: Still not revealing him yet  ;)

Moving Heir Requirements

4 x 4 Collection:

Paintings: $15853
Palladium: $1624
Nectar: $3976
Harvestables: $800

Total: $22253

Own All Properties*: Complete Week 22, Day 5
Own All Buildings*: Complete Week 14, Day 6
(*I was going to get a list and/or photos of the buildings and properties, but Vienna got glitchy right before moving so I just hightailed it out of Bridgeport. The next moving heir will have all of the names of the buildings/properties)

4 Career Rewards:

Painting Certificate
Spooky Trophy
Nectar Making Certificate
Gardening Hero Trophy

4 Large Tombstones:

Niji Sakura- 55
Makoto Sakura- 56
London Sakura- 53
Kenai Sakura- 65

World Completed: Week 22, Day 5

Part II should hopefully come later tonight :) Part II is now loaded!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 31: Goodbye Bridgeport (Part I) (March 14)
« Reply #88 on: March 14, 2015, 05:59:50 PM »
Chapter 31- Goodbye Bridgeport (Part II)

The time had come for me to say goodbye to my home in Bridgeport. I took my sweet time to say goodbye to my family, making sure to give each family member a big hug and telling them how much that I was going to miss them. I started with my little brother. I told Ashton that I was proud of him and that I knew that he was going to become a wonderful young man in the near future.

After Ashton, I went and found my Dad and Uncle Dayton.

I gave Uncle Dayton an extra big hug. I thanked him for all of his hard work and he congratulated me on making it this far. He also imparted some wisdom to me on how to make things successful in my new town and what I needed to accomplish as the new founder.

The last person I needed to find was my Mom.

Mom assured me that I would be fine. I took a deep breath and made the phone call to move out to the next town.

I wasn't sure where I wanted to go, so I closed my eyes and selected the first place I pointed to on my phone: Hidden Springs. It sounded beautiful and, as the town came into view, it was just as amazing as I pictured. I moved into my new place, ready to start my new life.

The first thing that I needed to do was start a garden. It was one of my favorite things to do and it was a great source of income.

I just finished planting the last of the seeds when I suddenly was transported to some strange place.

I looked around, confused and bewildered at where I could have possibly been transported to. As I was contemplating my surroundings, I saw a lady in business attire coming toward me.

"Vienna Sakura?" the woman asked.
"Yes, that's me." I confirmed. "Who are you?"
"I am Julie," she replied.

Julie? I thought back to what Uncle Dayton had told me before I left Bridgeport. I remember him telling me that his mother, Great Grandma Niji, had made a deal with Grim and, as the moving heir, I would most likely have to meet with Grim or his assistant before starting off on my own. Apparently, I needed to relinquish all of my family's hard earned money and start fresh in a new town, just like Grandma Niji and Grandpa Makoto. This must have been the woman that Uncle Dayton mentioned.

"You're Grim's assistant, right?" I asked.
"Yes, that is correct."

"As per your grandmother's agreement with Grim, you must turn in all of your simoleons before beginning the next part of the dynasty." Julie stated flatly.

"Oh, right," I said reluctantly.
I wasn't looking forward to that part but knew that I had to do it, so I handed over everything, save for $4000 simoleons, to Julie.
"There you are," I told her.

"Thank you. You will now be returned to Hidden Springs." Julie said.

"That's it?" I questioned.
"Yes." Julie stated.
I nodded.
"Okay. Thanks, I suppose," I told Julie.

"Have a nice day, Ms. Sakura," Julie said before I was suddenly transported back to Hidden Springs.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 31: Goodbye Bridgeport (Part I & II) (March 14)
« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2015, 11:04:22 AM »
Congratulations on completing your first world ! I did not expect the scene with Julie  ;D

Good luck to the Sakuras in the new world. I love Hidden Springs.