Author Topic: Naga's Sunset Valley 7.0 -- SV-ALGPStSnSs  (Read 407663 times)

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
Re: Sunset Valley 7.0 (ALGPStSnSs)
« Reply #420 on: February 28, 2013, 05:47:11 PM »
Nothing at all. There were some store objects used in a couple of buildings, and if you don't have them you'll get that Missing Objects pop-up. You don't have to worry about it.

Offline Mert_61

• Nooboo
« Reply #421 on: March 01, 2013, 01:20:49 PM »
ok thank your for your interests and work.town is awesome :)

p.s. : i detected the missing object i dont have Mare Nostrum Apts - 3br 2,5ba this lot :D is there anything i can do ?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Wench

• Llama Wrangler
    • Living Vicariously Through Sims
« Reply #422 on: March 06, 2013, 08:19:18 PM »
I had to reformat at some point soon after downloading your version of Sunset Valley and as it was a bit of a wait before I got the Sims up and running again I managed to totally forget about this thread.

I just stumbled across it again and am over-awed all over again. The changes you've made since I last saw it are gorgeous.

Totally deserved a second "thank you" :)

The missing objects warning didn't worry me obviously as I know about the store objects used, but like Mert_61 I did find that it just didn't place the Mare Nostrum Apartments at all (I'd been curious to take a look as when I last had your world installed it was the apartment bug time).  If the apartment building should still be next to Agnes Crumplebottom's place as it was in the 3.0 version then it also isn't in your map screenshot in the first post. This made me wonder if it had been accidentally removed or something?

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #423 on: March 07, 2013, 12:53:51 PM »
No, it wasn't removed by accident at all. You see, the apartment building looked good and all, but it was waaaay too buggy. I tried to fix it a couple times, but it only made it worse, so I figured it didn't want to be in Sunset Valley anymore. Instead, I moved it to a much more comfortable place: the trash bin.

Offline Wench

• Llama Wrangler
    • Living Vicariously Through Sims
« Reply #424 on: March 08, 2013, 12:20:59 PM »
Aha! Glad to see I'm not going insane then.

Probably the best course for your own sanity, Naga, although I still think it was very lovely!

Offline LokiWolff

• Nooboo
« Reply #425 on: March 11, 2013, 12:36:52 PM »
Hi, just wanted to say thanks for making this! I have always preferred Sunset Valley and I love what you have done with it.

Just wondering if you plan on adding the new University features? (Like Bowlarama or Coffee Shop)
:)

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #426 on: March 11, 2013, 12:48:32 PM »
I haven't bought University yet, so I'm not sure. I'm guessing I will, though. Any cool lot is a good addition.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline chris_leo

• Nooboo
« Reply #427 on: March 15, 2013, 06:20:09 AM »
I haven't bought University yet, so I'm not sure. I'm guessing I will, though. Any cool lot is a good addition.
I'd suggest you to upload new lots of University for sunset valley also separately, or maybe link to the posts where you will find them. I play with a second generation family in Sunset Valley ALNGPStSnSs and I cannot dump them  :'(

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #428 on: March 15, 2013, 06:58:05 PM »
You could simply download the file, open the saved game, save the University lots to the library, go back to your old saved game, and put the lots down there. No trouble. ^^

Offline jennidot

• Nooboo
« Reply #429 on: March 26, 2013, 12:54:08 AM »
Hey

Is there anyway to find a world similar to this or have one created without Ambitions or Supernatural? I don't have those two yet but this place looks great. THanks

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #430 on: March 27, 2013, 01:26:34 AM »
Please refer to my reply to your PM on the matter, Jennidot.

Offline GoslettM

• Townie
  • Call me Marisha
« Reply #431 on: March 31, 2013, 04:08:22 AM »
Hi Naga, you are my super hero, just wanted to say thanks for making this!  I have always preferred Sunset Valley and I love what you have done with it.

Offline johnpaul

• Nooboo
« Reply #432 on: April 13, 2013, 12:32:06 PM »
Do you guys see the download for Ambitions and Season only because I don't have Late Night

Offline elias06999

• Nooboo
« Reply #433 on: April 14, 2013, 11:00:19 AM »
I downloaded the save file but when i load it it says there is a serious error and it reccommends that I restart the application! What should I do ? I have all the expansions and stuff packs but diesel.

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #434 on: April 14, 2013, 12:20:39 PM »
Not having Diesel doesn't matter. I can only imagine of a mod being incompatible (but why would it?) or low computer specs. Do these match anything for your game?

anything