Author Topic: Naga's Sunset Valley 7.0 -- SV-ALGPStSnSs  (Read 407727 times)

Offline RavenKay

• Townie
    • Moderator/Forum Owner
Re: Sunset Valley 5.0 (ALGPS)
« Reply #315 on: August 04, 2012, 08:03:27 PM »
The funny book like things are the world RAR files. You right click and unzip "here" or where ever you want them. They are the actual World files.
Put the un zipped sims 3 pack in your downloads folder. Use the game launcher to install the world. Put the saved world files in the Saves folder.
Start the game and they shpuld show up.

Offline Yolo

• Nooboo
  • YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!! :P :D ;)
« Reply #316 on: August 05, 2012, 05:19:35 AM »
The funny book like things are the world RAR files. You right click and unzip "here" or where ever you want them. They are the actual World files.
Put the un zipped sims 3 pack in your downloads folder. Use the game launcher to install the world. Put the saved world files in the Saves folder.
Start the game and they shpuld show up.

When I right click there are three options that have the book icon next to them: Extract File, Extract Here, Extract to SV(ALGPS) which one do I need to use?

EDIT: I clicked Extract Here and it didn't actually give me the opportunity to where to put them, I then moved them to my Sims Downloads file, loaded the launcher and they aren't on there to install, in my Downloads file there is a folder called SV(ALGPS) with five files in, is that right or do I need to change anything? The RAR file is also in my Downloads folder.
Thanks

T :P :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Yolo

• Nooboo
« Reply #317 on: August 05, 2012, 05:52:09 AM »
Is this something that can be uploaded onto the Sims 3 Exchange relatively easily? Because it is very easy to Download from the Sims 3 Webpage! If it is already uploaded then please could someone post a link?
Thanks

thesweetestpea

« Reply #318 on: August 05, 2012, 06:13:44 AM »
The world's not downloadable. There should be a save file in the RAR file and that's what you play. Extract that to your Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Saves folder and then choose that save file.

karlissa

« Reply #319 on: August 05, 2012, 06:56:39 AM »
Is there a LG Version

Offline Yolo

• Nooboo
« Reply #320 on: August 06, 2012, 06:32:26 AM »
Sorry, but Ambitions and Late Night are always present in Sunset Valley 5.0. Removing either would make too many changes.

and it works now! thanks naga its amazing! and thanks for everyone who helped me understand how to do it :P
Thanks

Offline juice_by_alex

• Nooboo
« Reply #321 on: August 07, 2012, 01:42:57 PM »
Thank you this is such a good world! No lag everything runs perfectly. Been loving playing the Sunset Valley characters takes me back to when Sims 3 first came out. Would love you to revamp all the worlds ;D fingers crossed for Twinbrook!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline eternal23

• Nooboo
« Reply #322 on: August 24, 2012, 05:07:33 AM »
This is what I've been looking for! I tried edited a town myself but was too lazy to finish it lol
It works amazingly <3 Thank you so much

Offline SOHare1981

• Nooboo
« Reply #323 on: September 09, 2012, 12:20:03 AM »
 :) I just want to say I love your version of Sunset Valley thank you for your hard work! Is there any chance you will be getting the Supernatural Pack? >> Just wondering sorry if I'm breaking the rules asking about that, I'm new to the forum. I just thought it'd be nice to have the new lots and features in Sunset Valley, like the fair house, fortune telling spot, and the other features in it. I really don't like the town that came with Supernatural but I guess I can move some stuff around and try and  figure out a place to put the stuff myself.

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #324 on: September 09, 2012, 10:37:47 AM »
Yes, of course I'll update it for Supernatural! It's the 2nd expansion pack I wanted the most!
The problem is, right now I'm using my money to upgrade my computer, so SV6.0 will be a little late. Hope you guys don't mind! =3

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #325 on: September 09, 2012, 10:51:04 AM »
I'll wait for it!!  ;D Tomorrow, I'm upgrading my RAM from 6gigs to 8gigs. I'm hoping that maybe I can run Union Cove now. But I LOVE your version of Sunset Valley.

Shannon

Offline SOHare1981

• Nooboo
« Reply #326 on: September 10, 2012, 12:36:06 AM »
Naga that's cool I can wait  8). I was just wondering if you were or not.

Offline MannyR_

• Nooboo
« Reply #327 on: September 11, 2012, 03:38:39 PM »
I needed to make an account here right after seeing this! Many thanks! I love the effort you've put onto it and I'm looking forward to the next version. :)

Offline Trentorio

• Townie
  • "Shamo!"
« Reply #328 on: September 14, 2012, 12:45:04 PM »
I am a big fan of your Sunset Valley. I can't wait to see what you manage to do for Supernatural.

Offline Sincereagape

• Nooboo
« Reply #329 on: September 29, 2012, 12:51:04 PM »
Hi.  This is great! Thanks for making this NAGA.

Question: Were there any modifications to the NPC or the citizens of Sunset Valley.

I just started a campaign with the (ALG) version and I believe it appears that Zelda Mae is a vampire. 

This would make sense because I know in the original version her young adult/adult life span has a narrow window. 

anything