Author Topic: Naga's Sunset Valley 7.0 -- SV-ALGPStSnSs  (Read 409253 times)

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
  • Enjoy life and The Sims!
Re: Sunset Valley 5.0 (ALGPS)
« Reply #300 on: May 02, 2012, 12:40:13 AM »

Naga, I have been playing your original version since last year and am finally making the leap to cover all my game-play with this newest version. 

Even though I have purchased and installed each EP and SP as they became available, I have been happily playing many generations in your first version.  I hope to really expand my families in this new hood.

Thanks for all the hard work that you have done creating this world for all of us to enjoy and for your support and updates!

mtglady
Read the Forum Rules, they were written for a reason!  
Visit the Sims 3 Swap Shop.

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
  • Keeping it Spork Since 2011
« Reply #301 on: May 28, 2012, 05:04:59 PM »
Hello! I recently modified my version Sunset Valley and I was wonder how to make it up-loadable like you did... I have a thought on how to do it an I was wondering if it would work or not...

Set up an account of Mediafire (file sharing website) and upload the file the says nameoftown.Sims3 to the sharing website and then create a link to it on the forum. Is this possible by this way? If you could help that would be great.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #302 on: May 31, 2012, 10:36:49 AM »
It all depends on how you want to upload it. If you made a whole new world, then it will be a .sims3 file, and you can simply upload it. If you changed Sunset Valley around, then you should save without playing it (after changing it, of course), and then upload the saved folder entirely, with the 4-5 files in it. To do so, I used WinRar, because it lets me place all the files in a single download.

Offline nicstriumph

• Llama Wrangler
Sunset Valley 5.0 (ALGPS)
« Reply #303 on: July 04, 2012, 05:10:28 AM »
I know this will be a pesky question to ask but I have a MacBook Pro - do I download it the same way? Sorry for the techno-blondness *silly smile*

Love. Life. Beautifully.

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #304 on: July 04, 2012, 10:42:35 PM »
It should work the same way, yes. Maybe a few folders with different names, but I don't know them specifically because I don't use Mac computers.

Offline nicstriumph

• Llama Wrangler
Sunset Valley 5.0 (ALGPS)
« Reply #305 on: July 05, 2012, 02:30:45 AM »
Thanks Naga! It did work pretty much the exact same way :)

Love. Life. Beautifully.

Offline simmese

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #306 on: July 07, 2012, 07:36:36 AM »
This is pretty awesome , Thanks Hun

One question , it may be silly but i'll never know if I dont ask :D ... is it ok to delete your original save once ive made a save of my own ?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #307 on: July 07, 2012, 11:14:59 AM »
Of course! xD

Although, if you delete it and you want to start a new game in it later, you'll have to download it again.

Offline simmese

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #308 on: July 07, 2012, 11:34:02 AM »
Of course! xD

Although, if you delete it and you want to start a new game in it later, you'll have to download it again.

I've kept the original zip just incase , its on my external hard-drive along with other sim stuff I dont want to lose , but i'll keep checking back here anyway incase you do any more upgrades
Thanks again Hun

Offline ekobeko

• Townie
  • Seasons is here!!
« Reply #309 on: July 18, 2012, 06:42:38 AM »
Thank you so much it looks fantastic!

Offline OhMyZeus

• Llama Wrangler
    • Fruity Zeus for Life!
« Reply #310 on: July 30, 2012, 02:39:26 PM »
For me there needs to be a AGPS. Please?
The Floss Immortal Dynasty Updated 30th July 2012

Fruity Zeus for Life!

If money does not grow on trees, then why do banks have branches?

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #311 on: July 31, 2012, 10:17:35 AM »
Sorry, but Ambitions and Late Night are always present in Sunset Valley 5.0. Removing either would make too many changes.

Offline napoleonwrasse

• Townie
  • I'm a long time simmer who mostly builds.
    • Sims 3 Houses and Misc. items
« Reply #312 on: August 02, 2012, 05:19:14 PM »
Thank you so much! It's awesome!

Offline Yolo

• Nooboo
  • YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!! :P :D ;)
« Reply #313 on: August 04, 2012, 05:10:15 PM »
I have now got 5 files and if I look into other files saves folder, the files are the same but says Sunset Valley. I called it Sunrise Cape and when I load the game Sunrise Cape doesn't come up as a world to play in! Am I doing anything wrong? I also don't understand computer jargon so if anyone is kind enough to explain please use computer-novice-friendly speak :P thanks
Thanks

T :P :D

Offline Yolo

• Nooboo
  • YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!! :P :D ;)
« Reply #314 on: August 04, 2012, 06:48:25 PM »
I have downloaded winrar and downloaded it again through that. I had my created folder with the five files in and then also a funny coloured stack of books file. I tried that and it didn't work. I then quit Sims and exported it, so now I had two folders with the five files in and the coloured books. I loaded again and that didn't work. I cut the coloured books and my separately downloaded files folder to somewhere else but didn't delete them, then re-loaded Sims and it STILL WONT WORK :(( please help someone! what am I doing wrong?!
Thanks

T :P :D