Author Topic: Naga's Sunset Valley 7.0 -- SV-ALGPStSnSs  (Read 409439 times)

Offline NeVeRLiFt

• Nooboo
Re: Sunset Valley 2.2/3.1
« Reply #225 on: August 19, 2011, 05:17:36 PM »
Well, I tried playing with Generations but there are way too many bugs. There are no hotspots ever, and also a broken adventure in China which messes up the whole game. These are from EA of course, just a bit of warning.

But Naga, when you do update it, can you check the clubs and bars? Some don't have stereos to dance for the opportunities you get. At least there are 2, one with the pool. Other one I can't remember.

I noticed with 3.1 that the Pisces and The Disco Llama are missing the stereos so you can't dance at them.
When I went to build/buy mode on the lot and used buydebug to get the proper stereos ... they don't play the club music, they playing classical.

edit:
using Google I found this solution...
When building a club, you can change the music genre and a bunch of other things by holding shift+crtl and clicking the speaker.
(only in build/buy mode)

Dunquixote

« Reply #226 on: October 03, 2011, 02:01:21 AM »
I just downloaded this today, and I really like it!  Thanks for making it!  The only problem I'm having right now though, is getting a pizza delivery person to arrive at my house.  Even the cheat to force the npc to come to my house isn't working. =/  Does anyone have any idea what I can do to fix this?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Alexbaybee

« Reply #227 on: November 03, 2011, 02:35:36 AM »
Will you be making one for Pets as well? ;D

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #228 on: November 03, 2011, 09:36:26 AM »
I'm busy with another project right now, but after I'm done with it (or maybe if I get some spare time) I'll work on updating SV to TownLifeStuff and Pets.

Alexbaybee

« Reply #229 on: November 04, 2011, 04:53:16 AM »
I'm busy with another project right now, but after I'm done with it (or maybe if I get some spare time) I'll work on updating SV to TownLifeStuff and Pets.

Awesome! :D

And another question: does this start a whole new game? :)

Leto85

« Reply #230 on: November 04, 2011, 07:35:18 AM »

Just what I wanted to ask you! :D

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #231 on: November 04, 2011, 09:12:10 AM »
Awesome! :D

And another question: does this start a whole new game? :)

Yes.

The idea of this remake of is to allow the players to start a brand new game in Sunset Valley, with the lots from the expansions placed in a proper and organized way (opposing to the automatic, messy and horrible-looking system), with the least changes possible to the Sims. That means you can start your game there and feel safe that this is just like the original Sunset Valley, but improved.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Alexbaybee

« Reply #232 on: November 18, 2011, 11:26:15 PM »
Erm another question, this has been bugging my mind:

If the Generations version only for Generations or with LN and Ambitions?

Thanks

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #233 on: November 19, 2011, 06:21:21 AM »
The Generations version is for LN+Ambitions+Generations.

mysteriousdots

« Reply #234 on: December 03, 2011, 11:18:21 PM »
Very nice. I wish town stuff and Pets would be done by Christmas. The only downside is that clubs don't have the entrance ropes with the bouncers. That means everyone in town will be a vampire soon. Jamie Jolina is bugged if you play with her.

[Edited for profanity - Ausette]

Alexbaybee

« Reply #235 on: December 28, 2011, 08:16:42 PM »
Very nice. I wish town stuff and Pets would be done by Christmas. The only downside is that clubs don't have the entrance ropes with the bouncers. That means everyone in town will be a vampire soon. Jamie Jolina is bugged if you play with her.

[Edited for profanity - Ausette]

How is she bugged?
I have a problem: When I go to play a household the loading screen appears for a few seconds then it just show a view of the town with no panels or options. I can still move, however. It happened with the Bachelor, Roomies and Crumplebottom household.
Any suggestions? :)

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #236 on: December 28, 2011, 08:28:09 PM »
Not really, haven't ever heard of that happening before. Does it happen only in my SV3.0?

Offline moonshadow

• Watcher of the Moon.
  • Townie
  • "It's not someday, but today that I change"
« Reply #237 on: December 28, 2011, 08:35:37 PM »
How is she bugged?
I have a problem: When I go to play a household the loading screen appears for a few seconds then it just show a view of the town with no panels or options. I can still move, however. It happened with the Bachelor, Roomies and Crumplebottom household.

Not really, haven't ever heard of that happening before. Does it happen only in my SV3.0?

I've had this happen in Appaloosa Plains. Had to get rid of the file.

Offline bamjo92

• Townie
  • Don't you just hate steroetypes?
« Reply #238 on: December 29, 2011, 12:22:44 PM »
How is she bugged?

I had that problem. I had to start a new town :(

Offline Blueset

• Nooboo
« Reply #239 on: January 06, 2012, 12:03:52 AM »
Hey Naga (god have I've been gone for far too long and being busy), have you ever considered doing an update for Sunset Valley for Pets? I love what you did with the past two you've done.