Author Topic: Naga's Sunset Valley 7.0 -- SV-ALGPStSnSs  (Read 409241 times)

Offline NeVeRLiFt

• Nooboo
Re: Sunset Valley 5.0 (ALGPS)
« Reply #270 on: March 25, 2012, 02:31:23 AM »
thank you!

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #271 on: March 25, 2012, 05:41:33 AM »
in Ambitions Late Night and Pets there is no Equastirain center or ranch or cat/dog park etc.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

oLOSim

« Reply #272 on: March 25, 2012, 11:39:16 AM »
For those of you having trouble with the links, it seemed to work if you try again later.

Things to fix so far:
-Apartment building;
-Show benches and tables;
-Remove half of the subway stations;
-See into this "unresetting" issue.

Would you mind uploading the repaired lots separately from the Town ? :)
I´ve been doing some re-decorating on your wonderful World and would not want to remodel again :D

PS: U may wanna add my Mount Perry- beach Venue ( a 30x30 placed at the top of the small beach) get in touch if...
thanks and good work :)

Offline rahmbr

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #273 on: March 26, 2012, 06:10:31 PM »
World looks fantastic- thanks for the work you have put into this.  looking forward to when I can dl it. Right now I only get the upload page. ;)

Jenkrupz

« Reply #274 on: March 27, 2012, 11:37:05 PM »
I downloaded the version for Ambitions and Late night using WINAR, The option is there on the main menu, but it says it says I need a patch? Where can I find this said patch? :o

Offline wednesday21

• Lurker
  • Occult
  • Joker is slightly amused.
« Reply #275 on: March 28, 2012, 11:52:56 AM »
You can check your current game version by opening the launcher and hovering over your The Sims 3 base game icon (the first one in the lower left corner). You can update the game through the launcher in the "updates" tab to the left of the window. It is also possible to manually update the game by downloading the file located here and opening it, thus allowing the game to apply the latest patch update.

Offline TrickStar

• Nooboo
« Reply #276 on: March 30, 2012, 09:54:29 AM »
Hey Naga, ive been using your riverview for over week and i like it very much. :)
Nice layout and feels more townlike and lively with all the added buildings. Only "complaint" i could make is that there are too many bars but thats personal as i never use those much.

A few questions:
- in map view the stadium has 2 icons, one is the Binder Clips Center , the other is Llama Memorial Arena but when ya click its icon it says Binder Clips Center. Does it mean it has 2 rabbitholes or is it a bug ?

- Bronco's bar , the Barney's salon and Port-a-party Wharehouse buildings aint purchasable , is this by design or game limited ?

- Can i remove Bronco's and the combined Cityhall/Police station , put original Cityhall back and put Police Station on the Bronco lot without worrying about rabbitholes or other things that could break gameplay or saves ?
None of my active household work there so shouldnt be affected in that aspect.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #277 on: March 30, 2012, 12:17:31 PM »
Riverview? Are you sure? xD
Yes, there are quite a lot of bars and venues, but those are needed for people who want to make the most out of having all the expansion packs (See first post, right after the banner, it says all the stuff you can do with this town).

The stadium having 2 icons is not a fact to worry about. Ignore the Binder Clips icon and keep using the stadium one normally.

If those mentioned lots aren't purchasable, it's probably by game design, as I didn't do anything to them that would change this much.  :o

It's okay to remove Mad Bronco's Bar and put a Police Department there, but if you remove the city hall (and the police dept with it), all sims who have political and law-enforcement careers will lose their jobs. If you want to do that, you must first place another city hall and another police dept somewhere else in the map, then remove the combined one, then place the new ones.

Leto85

« Reply #278 on: March 30, 2012, 03:08:25 PM »
Hi there Naga, I'm going to download your Bridgeport soon I think. I've read here it got some bugs in it so I'll give you some time to terminate those first. Great work ma. I mostly find myself having a lot of trouble when I try to place buildings on empty sloops: vertical edges are mostly exactly what I don't want.

Offline TrickStar

• Nooboo
« Reply #279 on: March 30, 2012, 03:48:48 PM »
*Cough* Sunset Valley offcourse , ive played Riverview too long.  ::)

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #280 on: March 30, 2012, 11:20:33 PM »
Yea, it's been really fun to make this Twinbrook. Only problem is, I don't know how to fix the apartment building. Any ideas?

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
Sunset Valley 5.0 (ALGPS)
« Reply #281 on: March 30, 2012, 11:27:04 PM »
Naga, is that apartment up at Pinocle Point? If so, that grass over the sidewalk problem has been there since the beginning. I put a house up there several times and the grass went over the sidewalk on all of them. It probably can't be fixed.

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #282 on: March 30, 2012, 11:49:40 PM »
No, those are the boulevard houses (or, as I call them, the Orange Triplets). The apartment building is by Agnes Crumplebottom's place. There seems to be a problem with how I set the public spaces, and something about the door too.

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
Sunset Valley 5.0 (ALGPS)
« Reply #283 on: March 30, 2012, 11:55:38 PM »
Ah..okay. I haven't had any problems in that area.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #284 on: March 31, 2012, 04:08:37 AM »
Naga, this is great! Thanks. I'm very interested in your upgraded Bridgeport since I like the Townies. Let me know where it can be downloaded. Don't see it in the swap shop.

anything