Author Topic: Naga's Sunset Valley 7.0 -- SV-ALGPStSnSs  (Read 409404 times)

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
Re: Sunset Valley 2.2/3.1
« Reply #240 on: January 07, 2012, 05:44:02 AM »
Yes, but sadly I'm stuck on making the Cat Jungle. Just can't think of anything. >_<

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #241 on: January 07, 2012, 09:46:57 AM »
Yes, but sadly I'm stuck on making the Cat Jungle. Just can't think of anything. >_<

I could try and build one for you if you want...
But I'd need some basics (what "style" of landscaping, modern or traditional, lot size, etc.)
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline NeVeRLiFt

• Nooboo
« Reply #242 on: February 23, 2012, 02:21:46 PM »
I wanted to stop in and post letting you know me and my friends all love your version of Sunset Valley and are waiting and hope that you release a version of it for Pets.

Thank you

Offline Korva

• Townie
« Reply #243 on: February 25, 2012, 04:17:16 PM »
Looking forward to the Pets update as well, I can't warm up to the original town at all but this looks good.

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #244 on: February 28, 2012, 10:43:37 PM »
Hopping in to remind everyone I'm taking a little time out of The Sims to take care of some seriously important stuff in my life.

I would also like to state that when Showtime comes out, I'll update Sunset Valley 3.1 to 4.0 and 5.0, supporting Pets and Showtime respectivelly, with versions to each expansion pack combination there is, and fixes to the bugs (not sure about that "grass coming over asphalt" thing; just can't seem to fix it).

Offline Korva

• Townie
« Reply #245 on: February 29, 2012, 03:13:28 AM »
Best of luck with your personal issues. :) And I really like how you don't just have one version of this but several, so people who don't have all the EPs can pick what works best for them.

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #246 on: March 08, 2012, 09:56:43 AM »
Why, Showtime, oh why did you need another 64x64 lot... I'm now officially running out of space here. I will have to do some sort of gimmicks to get this going. Any ideas? (I mean, it's five new lots...)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #247 on: March 08, 2012, 05:50:15 PM »
I don't how you are with CAW but I have an extracted version of Sunset Valley converted to CAW files so you can load and edit it in CAW.
So you could modify the landscape and add lots ever how you need to.
If it's something you would want to do you can download it here. Sunset Valley (Heavy).rar
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #248 on: March 08, 2012, 07:55:20 PM »
Does it have all the regular sims in it? And wouldn't that make a new world?

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #249 on: March 08, 2012, 08:09:42 PM »
Does it have all the regular sims in it? And wouldn't that make a new world?

Yes, it has all the regular sims in just like when you start the game.
And yes it would make a new world but with real estate getting hard to come by I thought it might give you another option to consider for your project.

I know it has to be hard finding someplace to keep putting lots in. But I hope you can. I really like your Sunset Valley and use all the time.

I know it might change the feel of the town but you might consider using some of the buildings like the City Hall from Bridgeport that combines the City Hall, Military and police into one lot to open up some more area. Doing this you could still use the save file like you have been.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #250 on: March 08, 2012, 08:18:21 PM »
I figured a way to work it out for Showtime. There is space in some places, and I'll get a new City Hall. I'm just worrying about the sim's careers; not sure they'll be alright. I don't want to use that new SV world just yet, because I fear it will be a much bigger file for people to download.

::EDIT::

Quick update: the buildings are going smoothly, and the careers are not to be worried about.

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #251 on: March 11, 2012, 04:57:26 AM »
it looks great but i cant download it  :(

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #252 on: March 11, 2012, 10:37:12 AM »
Why can't you download it?

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #253 on: March 12, 2012, 03:17:52 PM »
i can only download from sims 3 packs (like when you upload a sim) not from media fire or anything like that

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #254 on: March 14, 2012, 10:59:37 AM »
Quick post to say a few things.

The update to 2.3/3.2/4.0/5.0 is almost done. I'm considering putting down a Big Park Stage Rig (that orange-domed stage) in Central Park, for ShowTime auditions, but that thing is huge! In the end, there will be 4 different versions of the Central Park. Oh well.

All the lots will now have their own swap shop upload, so you can download them individually if you like.

All expansion combinations will have their own version, and they will all have the without-winrar download option available.
(Now you owe me one more cookie! =3)

Things that worry me a little:
-Proprietors not spawning (we can't place their spawners, so I must rely on the game to do so by itself);
-The grass-over-sidewalk problem (just can't fix it);
-Clubs not becoming hotspots (still in need of a solution);
-Any problem related to the apartment building.

The wait is almost over. ;D

::EDIT::
Double-post incoming!