Author Topic: Naga's Sunset Valley 7.0 -- SV-ALGPStSnSs  (Read 409229 times)

Offline lunanimes

• Nooboo
Re: Sunset Valley 7.0 (ALGPStSnSs)
« Reply #465 on: August 08, 2013, 07:27:05 AM »
I love your Sunset Valley. It has everything I need nice and neatly.

Just in case you are interested, should you need to add hidden islands you can use this guide:

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Game_guide:Creating_a_hidden_island

That way people can fulfill the Grand Explorer lifetime wish. You would only need one hidden island/lot for this to work.

Can't wait to see your update when ever it comes.

Good luck on college!! :D

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #466 on: August 08, 2013, 08:08:57 AM »
Of course, it would be incredibly easy with just one island.

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline phoenixc

• Nooboo
« Reply #467 on: August 09, 2013, 06:05:35 AM »
I think I will build a lot on water as island and make it foggy island. I will change one of my cave destination to this "island".

Offline IAmTheRad

• Nooboo
« Reply #468 on: September 10, 2013, 09:38:00 AM »
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but more than just the IP and Uni features would need to be added. Every single professional bar needs to be replaced with a copy due to a bug that came with IP. EA "said" they fixed the bug but they didn't. The bug still exists with 1.57. You won't notice it unless you're using Twallan's ErrorTrap and Overwatch to catch the bug before it makes your game unplayable.

Of course if you don't visit the bars at all in your game you won't find this issue.

Offline vaizardjin10

• Nooboo
« Reply #469 on: September 25, 2013, 01:59:52 AM »
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but more than just the IP and Uni features would need to be added. Every single professional bar needs to be replaced with a copy due to a bug that came with IP. EA "said" they fixed the bug but they didn't. The bug still exists with 1.57. You won't notice it unless you're using Twallan's ErrorTrap and Overwatch to catch the bug before it makes your game unplayable.

Of course if you don't visit the bars at all in your game you won't find this issue.

I've just recently start playing with all ep installed with this map and I faced same problems. Could you at least give us the list of all community lots that need to replaced for it too work ok. I already tried doing it on my own by saving a community lot copy of some establishments, demolish it and placed again but after that another annoying messages came up. There has been to many stationary sims found in my town. any ideas?  :-\

Offline BasHRenTon

• Nooboo
« Reply #470 on: September 25, 2013, 10:03:21 PM »
Hi.. I'm Having Problem Using SV(AL) , I Have Ambitions And Late Night,, but i can't start the game, it says, Cannot Load the game, it needs the later version.. Thanks .. :-)

Offline IAmTheRad

• Nooboo
« Reply #471 on: September 26, 2013, 06:51:04 PM »
Removing the lot and placing it back will not fix the bars. The bar object itself needs to be replaced. Resetting the lot and objects on the lot will not fix the issue. The only fix is deleting the bar object and replacing the bar object. It's only the professional bars and not the small bars.

Anyways, the lots that have the bars, and EVERY bar on that lot needs to be replaced. A copy of that lot placed where the lot was before will not work, by the way. I'm not sure if Bridgeport has the same issue (will test later today), but I spent a little time away from the game waiting for the new hood to be released after installing Movie Stuff...

The list of lots are:
Wakizashi Club, Unagi Center, The Under, Water Hole Juice Bar, Ultra Violet, The Disco Llama, Pisces, Score!, and Paddy's Anchor.

There may be 1 or 2 more that need fixing. I haven't found more than those lots, but then again a sim might not visit them.
Another couple of improvements I'd make to the hood would be redoing the Renewed Central Park. Everytime a Simfest is scheduled to start there, the Proprietor gets reset and the Simfest does not start. And it just happens again and again and again. I'd also add names to the different Subway locations so that if you manually are choosing a subway station to go to, that 3 different subways don't have the same name.

I did modify the hood myself, but due to some mods I use, the hood may not be usable to other people other than myself.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline vaizardjin10

• Nooboo
« Reply #472 on: September 26, 2013, 09:04:09 PM »
Removing the lot and placing it back will not fix the bars. The bar object itself needs to be replaced. Resetting the lot and objects on the lot will not fix the issue. The only fix is deleting the bar object and replacing the bar object. It's only the professional bars and not the small bars.

I will disagree with you on this one. When I've tried that way all bars on the community lots that i have removed and placed again was working fine. The sims using the bars doesnt reset anymore including the mixologist. It seems that my problem about lots of stationary sims on my town was caused by other glitch but I still don't have an idea what is it yet.

Offline Buzzstar123

• Nooboo
« Reply #473 on: October 16, 2013, 03:50:47 PM »
Can somebody official give me a update on whats happening with updating this world with island paradise content. Im sure that this update will be the last update for this world and was just wondering if it was still happening.

Offline phoenixc

• Nooboo
« Reply #474 on: October 17, 2013, 02:29:10 AM »
Can somebody official give me a update on whats happening with updating this world with island paradise content. Im sure that this update will be the last update for this world and was just wondering if it was still happening.

Read my post no 461 on the page. I update it for IP.

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #475 on: October 18, 2013, 05:24:23 PM »
Hey there!

Just want to let you guys know that I'm not dead, and apologize. I don't think I'll update this town any further than it is. College, among other things, is taking too much of my free time (all of it). If my calculations are correct, I'll have free time again when TS4 comes out, only. Anyways, sorry, again.

Offline snabul

• Nooboo
« Reply #476 on: October 18, 2013, 06:45:45 PM »
Thank You for this wonderful Neighborhood!
I play it most of the time, as it suits my hardware more than Union Cove and I feel a bit home to it, after all the years.
You do not have to apologize.
It is not hard to do some changes to the world in Edit during game and everyone can add what she or he is missing, themselfishly.
Again: Thanx 4 the effort!
cu and best wishes for your education!
(Alles Gute und viel Erfolg im Studium!)

Offline simmergeek

• Nooboo
« Reply #477 on: October 23, 2013, 02:56:23 PM »
I love this! Sunset Valley is actually my favorite world but it has nothing from the other expansions :)

Offline GalvanicFantasy

• Nooboo
« Reply #478 on: November 11, 2013, 02:21:30 AM »
Was super excited to find this world, as I have been wanting to incorporate Late Night and Ambitions into Sunset Valley forever!  Thanks Naga!   :)

Unfortunately, I started a game using the Sunset Valley (AL) file today and I'm experiencing a weird problem.  Whenever my Sim goes into a bar, she's unable to order from the bartender.  Attempting to order resets both the Sim and the bartender a few feet away from where they were. 

Has anyone else experienced this, and is there a fix for it?  I thought perhaps it was the NRass mods I was using (Overwatch, Story Progression, Master Controller and Error Trap) so I pulled those out of my Mod folder, but I'm still having the problem.

Any feedback that could be helpful is appreciated. 

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
« Reply #479 on: November 11, 2013, 02:56:11 AM »
That isn't related to this world it's a general bug, replacing the bar usually fixes it  :)

anything