Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 423826 times)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Perfect, Unattainable Happiness
« Reply #1260 on: October 13, 2013, 10:19:37 PM »
Welcome to the HoF-club, Elysis!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #1261 on: October 25, 2013, 03:06:53 PM »
*does a little dance* Oh goodness, so glad to finally see another update about the Elysi's! That hairstyle looks great on Bianca. I think we can all guess why Kara is studying gardening (and look forward to the results)! Kara playing the drums is just . . . so Kara. So much awesome! Also, so glad you are enjoying school and making those grades; you go, girl! (Can you tell I'm kind of a fan of school?  :P )

The lovely thing about Bianca is that I can give her a million different makeovers and she looks great in everything! I've missed Kara so much: she just had one of the absolute best love stories, and now Marissa Dojo reminds me so much of her! I'm loving school, best thing ever, still have a 4.0 GPA with midterms coming up!

I'm so glad that school's going well for you. :)

And hurray, more Elysis! I'm glad that Rosalia got to come along for the ride too. Bridgeport is far too perfect for Kara,

I'm so happy to hear from the Elysi's! Bridgeport sounds perfect for Kara and Biana.

I'm glad at least someone is enjoying high school.. hopefully it'll last all four years for you!

Isn't it, though? I was so conflicted over where to send her, but Bridgeport is just marvelous. Did you notice all the fantastic views from the penthouse? Bridgeport doesn't get enough credit.

YAY! Kara must be super happy. Don't be harsh on yourself Azokka, school is more important than satisfying us. Also I'm glad your enjoying high school. My school is so boring and easy.

Aww, I'm sorry  :'( . But yes, high school is fantastic! It's underrated in all the movies  ;) .

Ah, the penthouse. Excellent choice for Bridgeport. First intl_incident house I downloaded, and now I use them left and right.  :P

Glad everyone is enjoying themselves, even though their showers might not the most... er, productive.  ;)

Actually, one can fit two sims into one shower at once, which makes them twice as productive!

Love the house! SO happy for you,! Good job getting A's, glad you like H.S. Love these updates :)

This is the second house I've used from intl_incident in the Elysi's and I am loving it! (The first one was for Serena and Thornton).

@azokka361 — congrats...you are officially in the Hall of Fame. Well done. :) Sorry it took a while to get you in there. hehe
Congrats on you officially being in the Hall Of Fame! :D
Congrats on getting into the Hall of Fame!
Welcome to the HoF-club, Elysis!

I finally made it! *happy dance, happy dance* Now I have to go confuse my parents by telling them I made it into the Hall of Fame!

EEEEEE!!! It's another Elysi chapter!  You have no idea how much I enjoyed it.  It was the sort of pick-me-up I needed today ^^

I love writing and playing Elysi chapters! It's just a little hard to remember with all my other projects!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Wolffie

• Ferret Lover!
  • Townie
« Reply #1262 on: March 31, 2014, 12:07:21 AM »
Hey Azokka, seeing as you've been gone a while I know there is a slim chance of reply. But, I was wondering what store set Nataliya's hair came from?
"I'm not about the hugging!"
                                                           - The Twelfth Doctor

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1263 on: March 31, 2014, 12:12:19 AM »
Not Azokka, but Liya's hair is the Pop Star Hairstyle from the Show Stopping Styles Collection. :)

I've been missing you, Azokka! I just hope you're doing well away from the forum.

Offline Wolffie

• Ferret Lover!
  • Townie
« Reply #1264 on: April 01, 2014, 03:29:17 PM »
Not Azokka, but Liya's hair is the Pop Star Hairstyle from the Show Stopping Styles Collection. :)

I've been missing you, Azokka! I just hope you're doing well away from the forum. 

Thanks it was the only part of her I was missing  ;D Missing you to Azokka :'( :'(
                                                           - The Twelfth Doctor

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1265 on: June 18, 2014, 12:24:52 AM »
I found myself reading random pages of this thread, and recently decided to go all the way and re-read the entire thing.

The story's still great, Azokka. ;) I've been seeing you online a bit recently, so here's some positivity for you!

Also, this from the last chapter:

Honestly! I know it's not very plot-compelling, but the time for  a plot is over.

...is quite beautiful. :)

Offline Wolffie

• Ferret Lover!
  • Townie
« Reply #1266 on: June 18, 2014, 01:29:06 AM »
COME BACK TO US AZO!!!!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
                                                           - The Twelfth Doctor

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Love You More . . .
« Reply #1267 on: October 12, 2014, 05:35:03 PM »
  Bubba and I teleported into Lunar Lakes in the early morning. We immediately got down to business.

Meanwhile, a stranger landed in the front yard. And rang the doorbell.

I hurried to answer the door, and frowned when I saw a half-familiar face behind the glass window.

I did not recognize him at first, yet suddenly I remembered--a man with bright blue eyes and a tentative, sad smile. He was in my room when Grim came to him. He had been my father, we had shared a home for twelve years, yet I could count the number of words we had exchanged on my hands.

"Hello, Miles," I greeted him unenthusiastically. "Why . . . . are you . . . here? I don't mean to be rude, but--"

"I'm sorry to bother you, Iris, but--"

"I prefer to go by my full name, thank you," I said icily, biting back my words moments after they were spoken.

"I'm sorry," Miles repeated, shrinking. "I didn't mean to--look, I know that . . . previously . . . we didn't have a great relationship, but this time around I really want to be your dad, all right?"

"I'm not a little girl, Miles. I might look young, but I've been alive for hundreds of years. I don't need a father."

His eyes fell, but he mustered a smile. Eyes like mine . . . "Okay--I'll just leave town, then. Maybe I'll go find Mikayla and my grandson, Jerry. Head back to my frat at the University--"

I took a deep breath. "Miles, I ignored you when you were alive. This is our second chance. It's about time I got to know you." Stepping forward, I hugged my dad. 

"Did you set that up?" I asked Bubba after a farewell that was awkward, but oddly nice.

"In my defense, it was because of self-interest," he answered with his easy smile. "As fantastic as it has been to spend my life surrounded by hot, off-limits older ladies, I need a guy around."

"Perhaps I should just leave you to the mercy of my hot, off-limits ancestors," I teased. "I'll get a dog. He should lend the same amount of intellect to my domicile." Half-laughing, I pulled Bubba into a kiss. "Give me a minute to get dressed, then we'll go."

"Is that really necessary?"

A few minutes later, Bubba and I were filling out applications.

"Are you sure you want to leave home before we've even settled in?" I asked. "We've only been back together for an hour, it's entirely illogical that we've moved to an alien world just to head off to University--"

"You are my home," he interrupted. "My alien world is wherever you are."

"That's an unorthodox pickup line," I replied.

"You're an unorthodox girl. I have to be creative." He grinned. "And we should go, because I've already scheduled our first date."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"Excuse me?"

"Take it as a compliment."

Our new genie capabilities served us well at University. 5-star meals at every turn, levitation from class to class, and our rented house was spotless. Besides, I'd always been curious about Bubba's previous occult state, especially after the cryptic hints he occasionally dropped about lamp Woohoo--unfortunately, he was leading me on in that respect, but at least photo booths are still an option.

College is pretty fantastic.

"What do you mean, you love me more? I waited in a basement for you!"

"I was dead."

"I let you die. Because I love you, and I wanted this second life for us."

"Call it a draw, babe?"

". . . Fine."

The time at University was the young adulthood I'd never had: soda, junk food, being late for class, skipping (skipping!) occasionally to scout out new love nests with Bubba . . . I occasionally found Mother's spray-painted masterpieces around campus, and Bree's (it seems wrong to call her Grandma now!) juice kegs are still in front of her and Brandon's house.

I even played juice pong with Bubba! It was, as I emphasized beforehand, a useless game that was simply an excuse to get juiced--fortunately, the direct correlation of juice to streaking does not run in the family.

But the light of my new life was Bubba, my only love, my genie in a sideways baseball cap. We had waited so long to be young and free and immortal. All the agony and anguish and waiting was worth it.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Love You More . . .
« Reply #1268 on: October 12, 2014, 05:59:36 PM »
I'm glad that Iris gets her chance at Uni now. :D And, you know, seeing her dad too.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #1269 on: October 12, 2014, 06:04:36 PM »
I'm glad that IB decided to reconcile with her father.  I'm such a sucker for happy endings  ;D

Offline Wolffie

• Ferret Lover!
  • Townie
« Reply #1270 on: October 12, 2014, 07:39:48 PM »
OMG AZOKKA'S BACK?!?!?!?! With this much like I need to go play the lottery tonight. :D Great chapter Azokka glad to see Iris Bianca finally has her Bubba back.
                                                           - The Twelfth Doctor

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #1271 on: October 13, 2014, 03:12:44 AM »
Aww I always loved them. Good to see you posting again, Azo-chan!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #1272 on: October 14, 2014, 07:05:38 PM »
Aww I always loved them. Good to see you posting again, Azo-chan!
OMG AZOKKA'S BACK?!?!?!?! With this much like I need to go play the lottery tonight. :D Great chapter Azokka glad to see Iris Bianca finally has her Bubba back.
I'm glad that IB decided to reconcile with her father.  I'm such a sucker for happy endings  ;D
I'm glad that Iris gets her chance at Uni now. :D And, you know, seeing her dad too.

Thank you, everyone! I feel like due to my long writing hiatus, both on the board and in general, this last post was not quite up to par (Bubba and Iris Bianca deserve more!) but I wanted to just get it out there! It's great to know that people still are interested in the Elysi's!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #1273 on: October 14, 2014, 07:30:05 PM »

How unexpected and fantastic! IB and Bubba were one of my favorite couples. The part about the lamp woohoo was funny.  ;) Welcome back!

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1274 on: October 14, 2014, 07:33:54 PM »
I actually disagree; I thought this was one of your better chapters. The dialogue was a little stronger than usual. :)

anything