Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 423171 times)

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Azokka's Tantrum
« Reply #930 on: June 26, 2013, 07:35:12 PM »
Who knew child-tyrants were so fun? The Elysi Dynasty and Moonstone Legacy are my official favorite stories because of your Watcher-persona.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #931 on: June 26, 2013, 07:47:48 PM »

I have never seen such terrified expressions on Percival's face! Haha! I especially love the one where Mikayla is talking insane nonsense to him. Butterflies do make a wonderful distraction from the truth. And another Azokka simself? Can't wait to see that!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #932 on: June 26, 2013, 10:11:28 PM »
Great update and what an awesome story. My guess was right, azzoka will yell at the alien, since she is the watcher of this dynasty, she couldn't yell at Mikayla. I will be loving the island paradise part in this story if by any means added in this story. And whose birthday occur at that  day, Jerry? Can't wait for next update.
(from this post on, i will not be adding my name in the bottom of the post, since most of the members know my name now. Correct me if there is any typing mistake, just woke up 7 am, and also typed in tiny display mobile device)
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #933 on: June 27, 2013, 03:53:49 AM »
First, I am honoured to see my quote in your signature. I have decided to make this a game and see how many different quotes I can get into different signatures >:D

Second, (to be read in the voice of Lauren Cooper--look her up if you don't know Catherine Tate) are you disrespecting the house of Dojo? I am highly affronted at this treatment of poor Percival. If it weren't for the fact I have just learned about this delightful two-sided Watcher (and you know how I feel about multi-sided Watcher personas) I would absolutely not stand for it. :P

Third, muahaha I was right. Although I was secretly hoping for popcorn.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Anna33

« Reply #934 on: June 27, 2013, 11:37:30 AM »
I like how we never see your watcher self's face it's always the back of her head.  :D

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #935 on: June 28, 2013, 10:05:23 PM »
Oh my gosh I love it! And I love your sim self. She takes pity for Percy in a cute way, yet she cares about him but not, you know what I mean. I totally don't like Zykara Ludaris ! Mikayla should tell azokka so that azokka gets rid of her *pouts face*! Anyway other than that what an interesting update and its really cool the way you portray the overlord Azokka  ;)! Haha, :)

Poor Percy. He is quite pitiful. Are you kidding? Azokka loves Zykara because she's evil and mean and doesn't like people! She reminds me so much of myself . . .

I LOVE your Simself, Azokka!  That whole update was just awesome!  Hehehehe, can't wait to find out more about Light and Dark Azokka!

Haha, I love her too. She's an interesting little kid. Don't worry, you will find out more! Not soon, but you will!

Who knew child-tyrants were so fun? The Elysi Dynasty and Moonstone Legacy are my official favorite stories because of your Watcher-persona.

I did! Wow, that's a wonderful compliment, with all the great stories and dynasties on this forum!  ;D

I have never seen such terrified expressions on Percival's face! Haha! I especially love the one where Mikayla is talking insane nonsense to him. Butterflies do make a wonderful distraction from the truth. And another Azokka simself? Can't wait to see that!

My sims tend to have that affect on the sims of other watchers. Percy really is such an emotive sim! He constantly makes me crack up--especially that close-up puppy-dog face. Hehehe . . . you have no idea. I'm very, very pleased with the Azokka simself. She has given me the greatest idea in the history of simkind. Well, maybe not the greatest idea . . . fifth-greatest, for sure!

Great update and what an awesome story. My guess was right, azzoka will yell at the alien, since she is the watcher of this dynasty, she couldn't yell at Mikayla. I will be loving the island paradise part in this story if by any means added in this story. And whose birthday occur at that  day, Jerry? Can't wait for next update.
(from this post on, i will not be adding my name in the bottom of the post, since most of the members know my name now. Correct me if there is any typing mistake, just woke up 7 am, and also typed in tiny display mobile device)

Oh, no, she can still yell at Mikayla! I yell at whoever I want to yell at  >:( . All shall be revealed in the next update!

First, I am honoured to see my quote in your signature. I have decided to make this a game and see how many different quotes I can get into different signatures >:D

Second, (to be read in the voice of Lauren Cooper--look her up if you don't know Catherine Tate) are you disrespecting the house of Dojo? I am highly affronted at this treatment of poor Percival. If it weren't for the fact I have just learned about this delightful two-sided Watcher (and you know how I feel about multi-sided Watcher personas) I would absolutely not stand for it. :P

Third, muahaha I was right. Although I was secretly hoping for popcorn.

It's your own fault for having such memorable quotes! I am proud to display it in my signature for the rest of eternity.

I only knew Lauren Cooper from her time on Doctor Who, but--hahaha. I got Rhoxi's permission to use Percy, but I probably also should have asked for permission to humiliate him, as fun as it was. Not disrespecting the house of Dojo--but Percy is just too darn cute to be taken seriously.

Of course you were right! In my defense, I shot all of this a long, long time ago so I wasn't able to take readers' opinion into account.

I like how we never see your watcher self's face it's always the back of her head.  :D

Thanks for noticing! I spent lots of effort on that. You can't see her face until the Light Watcher has arrived. It's quite dramatic, hm?
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
6/28
« Reply #936 on: June 28, 2013, 11:29:58 PM »
Chapter 101 - Not Enough

The spaceship docked just as the guests were leaving. I had done the calculations on the way home--thanks to the time-warp between the Earth and Lunar Lakes, I had been gone for three days (one day to get there, one day of fighting, one day to return) as I perceived it, but to the people at home I had disappeared for only a few hours. At any rate, the butterflies had waited, and they sparkled around me, overjoyed that I had returned.

Now I really look just like Mama. I wonder why people get wrinkles. Mama says it's because our skin produces less collagen as we get older, but I think wrinkles are holes in the fabric of the universe, and as we get older we get closer and closer to falling into those holes and becoming one with the universe.

My conversation with Azokka, or Thana Azokka, or the Watcher, was intriguing. Another Watcher? Or, as she had put it, the other half. That, along with what Zykara had mentioned in her attempt to bring me over to her side--Thana Azokka had her general, the leader of her forces, the chief advisor. It's reasonable that the Light Azokka would also need a general. And could that possibly be me, someday?

For me, that isn't the most pressing concern. You see, the Watcher has been Watching, and she is not happy. Her instructions to not speak with the ghosts have been ignored. And there will be consequences.

And so people began to disappear . . . first Grandma Bree, then Grandma Serena, and Grandma Kara, finally Grandpa Nick. Through infrequent texts, we learned that they had been transported to an underground facility made up of small, identical cubicles. They are kept in a half-trance state, rocking or watching TV. Only Grandma Serena is at all lucid, and she spends her time practicing her witchcraft.

We were worried sick, of course, but at the same time . . . it was kind of nice to have some time alone with Jerry without having to check up on the grandparents all the time. Isn't that a horrible thing to say? I could always tell at a glance what condition they were in--faded color meant they were tired, sharp-edged: tired, blurry: needed to use the bathroom or shower, dull: bored. But I couldn't monitor what they were doing, and their minds are so far gone they could destroy the dynasty without even noticing.

So, for the first time since before Cleo died, Jerry and I went out. By ourselves. On a date that lasted more than an hour. And my parents could have their alone time, too.

You may be interested in knowing that one of us vomited regularly that night--however, it wasn't me. Wouldn't it be awesome if Jerry was pregnant? How cool would that be? But--he isn't.

I swear, if there was room for nine in a household we would have created a baby then and there. Spontaneously. Not even trying.

We had a wonderful night dancing away to one of those old bands, the one with the name that sounds like a bug. They're Jerry's favorite group. I just love dancing with Jerry. Grandma Bree always used to say that a man who can dance instantly becomes the sexiest man in the room, and I completely agree.

He's such a perfect person, right? Those smiling lips, a perfectly formed nose, and liquid black eyes with little white sparkles . . . he's only gotten better with age.

Mama and Daddy soon showed up, but they were far too busy trying to make me a sibling to notice our efforts to create a grandchild. Is that too much information? I never can tell.

In due time, the couples split up and we all made pleasant conversation. Jerry's something of an amateur nerd, so he and Mama excitedly discussed brands of toothpaste.

Daddy and I laughed about the birthday party I had come so close to missing. Apparently, Jerry had to perform an impromptu version of his old acrobat show to keep the guests from leaving! Daddy then led them in singing old favorite, "Oogie Oogie Ooh."

Varg's Tavern kicked us all out at around three in the morning, so we headed home after a day of fun, pure and simple.

The next morning, I asked Mama to meet me down at the beach after breakfast. We arrived, only to discover that it was snowing! How on earth did that happen? Winter? Already? It was only last winter that Jerry was surprising me with holiday lights!

"Sorry, Mama--I guess we'll have to go swimming another time."

"What are you talking about, sweetheart?" She laughed, a little twinkle in her eye. "I may be hold, but you're never too old to join the Polar Bear Club."

She beat me into the water, but only because I was trying to decide on the best outfit to wear. Everyday? No, the shoulders would freeze. Sleepwear? I can't sleep in wet clothes! Athletic? No, it's made of silk. Swimwear is way too obvious--wait! I've got it!

We played in the water, our tailbones freezing off, for hours. The entire swim is kind of a blur--cold water, cold air, cold feet, and warm hearts. Hearts blazing like the sun. And pupils that are stars in the iris's dark embrace.

I gave her a big hug on the edge of the water, still in my formalwear. I mean, if there's one thing no one expects, it's for someone to wear their formalwear while swimming!

I couldn't see her expression, but I imagine it was something happy. Happy, and warm, with a mother's pride and a fellow immortal's victory.

We walked back up the hill together, then went to find our husbands and warm up.

Of course, Mama and Daddy had to get their fun over with quickly because they had to drive to Mama's ceremony! She won the Medical Trophy of Valor for helping out in so many court cases and political debates. Isn't that just wonderful?

The remainder of the day was pure bliss, which was good. Mama and Daddy spent their time dancing, talking, and kissing.

Jerry and I concentrated our efforts a little more. We're slightly younger, with slightly more energy.

This year, we all got to help hang the orange lights. Mama and Daddy took care of the smaller houses, while Jerry and I climbed up onto the roof of the main house and strung lights like our lives depended on it.

So yes, the two days before Daddy died were beautiful, wonderful days with more happiness than sadness, and no sadness at all. But that wasn't enough to stop the pain, and it certainly wasn't enough to cure it.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Not Enough
« Reply #937 on: June 28, 2013, 11:36:21 PM »
Bubba's...gone. :'(

I know the feeling of needing someone to die for household space, but Bubba was far more special than your average late-in-the-dynasty spouse.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Jamie

• Occult
« Reply #938 on: June 28, 2013, 11:42:29 PM »
Aww... R.I.P. Bubba.  :'(

Does this mean a nooboo soon though?  ;)

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #939 on: June 29, 2013, 12:25:28 AM »
Oh my, Bubba gone. I wasn't expecting this. RIP Bubba.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #940 on: June 29, 2013, 12:30:31 AM »
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! *cries*  I know out had to happen to get a nooboo but still... And I'm glad the two days before it were good, but in some ways, makes it more heart-wrenching.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #941 on: June 29, 2013, 02:42:55 AM »
Aah! Bubba! :'( I'm so sad he's died. Of course, this means that Jerry and Mikayla can finally have a baby!!
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline KateBubbles

• Nooboo
« Reply #942 on: June 29, 2013, 03:38:39 AM »
Aww Bubba. :( He lived a pretty long life, but it's still so sad to see him go. I am happy to meet the nooboo though. ^_^

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #943 on: June 29, 2013, 12:57:08 PM »
 :'( R.I.P. Bubba ! Aww this is so sad.   I love him, he is right up there with Brandon in my list.
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #944 on: June 29, 2013, 01:43:54 PM »
 :'( Well, it's not as if he didn't have a good life, at very least. RIP Bubba. (On a less sad note, I like the cells you put the immortals in.)
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

anything